Journey With Mum - Cover

Journey With Mum

Copyright© 2009 by Shydave

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A widowed mother and her son flounder through life together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Voyeurism  

It was twilight when we pulled up to this big house in the suburbs. There was a large front entrance and a side entrance with its own rooms but connected to the main house. My grandparents had it built because my grandfather had been the local doctor and the side entrance with rooms and facilities was his surgery. In fact it was a separate dwelling. The plan was that Mum and I would have the main house, consisting of living/dining area, kitchen/breakfast bar to one side backing on to a bathroom with three bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs. Jo would use the surgery, which had three rooms, bathroom and kitchenette ... The main kitchen would be shared.

Out flew this woman that could have been a clone of my mother but a little younger, slimmer, with a touch of auburn in her brown hair and a lot more exuberant than Mum. The sisters embraced then Jo turned to me and said "Give your old Aunty a hug, stud." At this remark both Mum and I exchanged looks and blushed but Jo may not have noticed. We unpacked the car while coffee and a snack was prepared and by then after much chatter we all made for a night's rest.

The next morning at breakfast I could not keep my eyes off the two beautiful women that I was with. They both had gowns over their sleep attire, but one could see enough to compare vital statistics. Mum's bust was larger and her breasts drooped a little; from what I could see Jo's were perky. Mum's bottom was larger and round, Jo's butt was smaller a little higher with oval cheeks. Their legs were similar and both had lovely soft feet although they loved being barefoot. I've discussed faces; Jo had some freckles. Mum's skin was creamier.

They chatted at breakfast about their childhood, parents etc, occasionally sniggering and Mum glancing in my direction to remind Jo of my presence. After breakfast when we were all dressed, plans were made for school, work and chore schedules. The day after was a Monday and our new life would begin.

I was enrolled at the local high school on Monday, by the next week Mum had a job at an insurance office. Jo, of course was busy in her decorating business. By the next week I admitted to difficulties in Math. Math at my old school was given less emphasis and I found it hard to keep up here. Private tuition was suggested, so the Math teacher at school was approached. Yes, he would be delighted to tutor me and he guaranteed good grades. I was not happy. You see, something about this tall, powerfully built, black guy disturbed me. Maybe because he was also the football coach and I hated football. To make it worse I detested the way he eyed my mother at the interview. He totally undressed her with his eyes and when he turned on his charm I knew he was playing a game. James LaFe' was never charming in school. I did not dare voice my opinion. The ladies were taken with him and so tuition began on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. He preferred to come over after school, so by the time the lesson was over Mum returned from work. Well, he charmed her. Each week they became more and more friendly. By the second lesson they were Marg and James. By the second week he had tickets for all of us to join him at a national football match, introducing us to all the top brass. Each time they were together Mum behaved more dizzy, flirting and giggling.

By the third week he asked Mum on a date and she accepted. It was dinner and the movies. They returned close to midnight, and they sounded very merry. I suppose my presence put a damper on that, but I went to my room when asked. I heard laughing for some time and then silence for more time before the front door opened and closed and Mum's footsteps up the stairs, barefoot. It was 2am.

Jo and I were becoming closer. I had a feeling that Mum was almost pushing us together. "Go and see if Jo needs a hand." "Jo is all alone, maybe she needs company" "Has Jo had one of your foot massages?" Of course I did not need much encouragement and loved to be with her almost as much as I did with my mother. Most of all I loved massaging her; feet, neck, back; whatever was "safe". We would cuddle and watch TV when Mum was busy. Lately she claimed to be busy a lot. So the Sunday morning after Mum's date as Jo and I had breakfast, she asked me why I was so glum. I answered honestly, "I don't like James and I'm worried for Mum. He just wants to get in her pants." "David, what do you know about such stuff?" "Enough" I answered. Her face that seemed to be laughing at me changed to seriousness. "David, I know that you adore you mother and it's great that you want to protect her, but she is a grown woman and can take care of herself. Things have progressed rather quickly but she has been very lonely and probably is a little desperate for some male company." "I promise that I'll join you in keeping an eye on her." "And David, give her some space."

Mum woke late looking exhausted, but when the phone rang she sprang up after talking, all bright and breezy and announced "James wants to take us on a picnic" "Who wants to go?" Jo immediately answered "No thanks, David is going to help me sort a whole lot of colour swatches." I could have burst with temper but decided to stay quiet. I did spend a nice day with Jo. She spent time cuddling to reassure me that my mother was OK. Mum returned at about 10pm. "Late picnic" I quipped. No answer. She ran strait upstairs to the shower and bed.

On Monday when I saw James at school I got a smug smirk. I knew then that my suspicions were correct. He had scored big time with my mother. On Tuesday as we finished my lesson, Mum returned from work. We got a cheery "Hello" instead of the usual "Oh, I'm so tired", she leaned over to give me a kiss on the head, a little too long, I felt movement behind me. She had an arm on him and I felt him moving slowly. Was the smug bastard stroking her butt? She extricated herself to invite him to stay for dinner. Jo joined us for dinner but had to leave immediately because she had work. James then looked at me with that smirk and said that I should go and work on the Math exercises while the lesson was fresh in my mind. Mum without making eye contact mumbled that it was a good idea.

I went upstairs but found it hard to concentrate, so I crept downstairs. The table was cleared and they were in the kitchen. Only the breakfast bar is visible from the stairs so they could not see me either. I went round the side where nothing was visible but I could hear whispers and an occasional sucking noise. Were they kissing or was she sucking? No she wouldn't, would she? As I got closer I heard her say, "We can't James, what about David?" "Shhh, he'll be busy for ages" "You need it and your ready, Marg." "Arghhh not here, David might see." "You are hot bitch, and ready." I got scared and moved back to the stairs. I turned to look back and there on the breakfast bar my mother had her head on her arms with her mouth open and eyes partly closed. Then she jerked forward rhythmically. Oh no, he was fucking her from behind, in the kitchen and she was loving it. They must have been at it for ten minutes, when he gave a loud groan and she lifted her head to stretch her body and she also groaned in orgasm. I scurried back to my room. About an hour later I heard Mum go to her room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.