Journey With Mum
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by Shydave

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A widowed mother and her son flounder through life together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Voyeurism  

It was going to be a long drive and we would have to stop overnight. I wondered what sleeping arrangements for tonight were going to be; and what our new life would be like.

Let me explain why this journey was necessary.

My devoted father died in an accident over a year ago. My mother and I were distraught at the loss. The three of us were very close. Dad brought us to the small town because of a job offer. In small towns people are generally very nice and hospitable but it takes a while to become close to people, so we stayed to ourselves; apart from Dad meeting work mates, Mum meeting at the shops etc and me going to school. So when Dad died we did not even try. People did offer help but, well; it never happened.

Mum was nearly hysterical for the first few days and I cried a lot but then we mostly moped and tried not to show the other our pain. We went about our daily chores, I did my school work and we would read or watch TV. Mum thought maybe she should look for a job, but that is not easy in a small town. So as the weeks passed Mum and I spent time alone despite her sister Jo, who lived across the country pleading with her to come and share the big family home that was left by their parents. Jo had been divorced and was also alone.

As a young teenager my hormones were raging and Mum's new carelessness in dress around the house fueled the flames in my young loins. Many breakfasts were spent trying to hide my erection at the site of my beautiful mother's breasts inadequately covered by her gown. Watching TV together was also an erotic time. Long bare legs and fleshy thighs would show as Mum curled on the sofa. Sitting close spoilt the view, but the aroma of her body and hair and the plushness of her body up close would drive me mad. When memories of Dad came up we would hold each other in comfort, but this also became erotic for me and I was ashamed.

One night as I prepared for sleep, I heard whimpering from Mum's room so went to check her. There was my mother lying face down on her bed and sobbing into her pillow. I immediately lay down beside her and stroked her back and hair while I lay my head on her shoulder. When she settled I rose to leave, but Mum asked me if I would stay a while as she felt "so alone tonight." We both fell asleep.

At some stage perhaps early in the morning, one or both of us moved and I woke to find Mum on her back. Dad's pajama top that she was wearing had come undone and there up close beside me was one perfect exquisite creamy breast topped with a brown nipple that seemed to glow with the moonlight from the window.

The bedclothes were off and naked creamy thighs and legs that met at her panty covered pussy sent my heart racing and my cock straining through my shorts. I could not help stroking myself and a spurting orgasm came quickly. I stared in panic at what I had done when a maternal voice gave me a start. "Shh ... David. Go back to sleep we'll clean up in the morning".

In the morning I was embarrassed till Mum assured me that I was normal and she would have to be more careful around me. Another call from Jo that day made Mum very thoughtful.

The display that I enjoyed that night made me even more horny. I would follow Mum waiting for a glimpse of thigh or breast. I would try to cuddle or hug just to feel her body against mine. She was so soft and smooth wherever I made contact. Weeks passed and another incident like the previous one was repeated.

We had gone to bed, I was asleep and the sound of crying from Mum's room awoke me. So I went to comfort Mum who seemed to be crying in her sleep. I lay beside her rubbing her back and whispering comfort. The pajama top rode up and soon I was stroking her bare back. On the down stroke my hand would pass her waist to the tops of fleshy butt covered by flimsy loose panties of soft material. I continued, enjoying the feeling and the fact that I was helping. Soon Mum turned with her back towards me to be on her side and my hand was now rubbing her tummy and under her breasts. It was too tempting. I started to go higher and my brain screamed "I have a handful of a perfect breast"! When no reprimand came from my sleeping mother, I felt around and found a nipple that seemed to grow and get harder as I fondled. In the meantime my cock had crept out of my shorts and was now lying somewhere at the top of her luscious thighs. As I leaked it gave me lubrication to slide between the thighs. As much as I was enjoying I jerked away when I heard her moan. "She must be waking for sure, I thought". Well asleep or awake, I felt a hand over mine on her breast and another hand pulled my butt closer to her. I stayed still for a while, and then the hand from the breast went down, one thigh lifted and there was slow movement of her buttocks and the hand. I fondled those swollen breasts and slowly slid my cock as time seemed to stand still; until her moving hand reached lower; it was holding my cock fondling, guiding it to the buttocks that were exposed from the loose panty legs. Fleshy buttocks pushed lower and faster towards me; and then this warm wetness engulfed my hard cock, giving it a mind of it's own as I thrust and thrust and thrust like a jack hammer. I felt paroxysms of pleasure as I experienced the ultimate orgasm — the first time in a woman. Her buttocks in turn bucked back at me and this I watched in wonderment as a woman's beautiful body arched and trembled in orgasm.

We lay there for a while; then there was more trembling, then a heaving sob and my dear darling mother wept over the sin she felt that she committed. "Oh David, what have we done? Will God forgive me?" I was speechless. We just held each other until daylight.

The next morning Mum was up early. When I got to breakfast she looked at me with this sad look, and said "David, I am sorry to be such a slut of a mother. Please forgive me. I have decided to accept Jo's offer to stay with her. With more people around us, we will be less tempted." And that is why we are on this cross country journey.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.