Chuck's Forced Vacation - Cover

Chuck's Forced Vacation

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 17

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Deputy U.S. Marshal Chuck Johnson is forced to go on Vacation so who better to join than the "Vacation" crew led by Steve Sharp and his family. Chuck is just as busy on his forced Vacation as he was at home.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I woke first in the morning and saw Nancy watching me. She kissed me and said good morning. Frieda awoke, smiled at me, and did the exact same thing. As we slid from bed, Judy said, "Good morning, Lover, I'm not getting up yet. I love to sleep too much."

As soon as I was in the shower, Lisa joined me and we were soon making love under the spray. She said, "This is exactly what my body needs. It's a good thing the shower will wash away the evidence." Lisa was in the middle of her period and was flowing heavily, but it didn't hurt a thing to enjoy each other.

When we were out of the shower, we had some coffee and I ordered up breakfast for those that were awake. Lisa and I were enjoying a Bloody Mary while the other two girls were drinking their juice. Tiani soon came in and sat on my lap, followed by Brandy, who wanted to be cuddled a little after waking up.

Wanda and John had just come out of a room and joined us in having a Bloody Mary when Judy came out, naked, and sat on my lap. She said, "I just love to cuddle up to the father of my baby."

Wanda said, "What are you going to do with all these babies? You've got three on the way now. Are you going to be able to handle all of this?"

"Sure, Wanda, I'll do fine. The girls and I will have to work out something with houses, but I'm sure we'll be fine." Nancy said, "He's the dad but he doesn't have to worry. We have five moms at our house. We already told him he is the father, but we raise them."

Wanda asked, "Chuck, what would you think about perhaps swapping rooms? Why don't you let John and I use your big room and you use mine? John said you might want to stay at his place out at the park sometime too. He said that would be a fair trade."

"I had not thought of that, Wanda. If you two want the big bedroom, do it. If I want another big room, there's plenty of land to build on."

Brandy mentioned, "Lena would be upset if you built on, as she'll be your next door neighbor if you keep Wanda's room."

"Ah, I said that Lena wasn't supposed to be a playmate. I still mean that. She's too young and I don't want something her family would take wrong."

Wanda said, "I know that, and have told her exactly that. She's not going to give up though. You'll have to be stern with her."

Tiani said, "She did trick you before, but we helped her. It's sort of our fault because we thought it would be good for you both."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Enough of the extra women. I have you guys, and Lisa, when she wants me instead of you."

Tiani was standing with her hands on her little pixie hips, "You have Tina too. You can't forget about her. She's a good fit for us."

Lisa gave me a hug and said, "I'm getting bad about wanting you all the time, but that might be because you've been gone."

Brandy said, "I don't know who misses you the most me or her. You know you have to keep all of us as you're the daddy, and to Lisa you're the lover. You have to keep us all."

After we had all eaten and dressed, we wandered out to the boats to listen to Serene giving lessons. Lisa thought it was great that the guitars she had bought were bringing so much joy.

Steve said, "You need to call Ben about your purchases so you can transfer more money. He says he has a surprise for you."

I found a quiet place out on the bow and used my cell phone to call, "Hey Ben, it's Chuck."

Ben said, "I heard you had some excitement out there the last couple of days. Thank you for taking care of Beth for me. She's the most important person in my life. Sue's right there in importance too, but Beth is so important to me."

"That's okay. I was here for all of us. Actually, everyone protected everyone else. We are pretty formidable when we need to be."

Ben said, "I know. Say, I have some great news. We used your capital that you said to use for investments and have almost doubled it. We're working on some short term commodities that have done really well. We're using twenty-five from the big account and twenty from the little account. Your little account is growing rapidly. You're going to get hit on taxes pretty bad, but we're working on it. It will depend on how we can interpret the proceeds from this last lawsuit. We already have a ruling on the first one and you will skate on heavy taxes there. You will have to pay taxes on the income from the money."

The man finally took a breath. "So, you're going in with Dewey and Steve on a couple of ventures. This double deal is going to take most of your available big account but you still have the investment that's bringing in the bucks right now. We'll keep that going for the taxes. Steve also said you're doing an airport or airfield deal with him. The deal isn't that much but he says he'll need about another ten mil for improvements from each of you. You won't be short, but you can't make any more big deals until I make you enough to pay your taxes and get some capital up."

I had to ask, "Should I back out on that deal? Is it too close?"

"No, no, you have plenty, but you can't go find another deal worth thirty or forty million. You just don't have it. You're fine though and you can draw out some big bucks for personal expenses if you need."

"Whew, that's good to know Ben. I've used a lot of money lately and I was worried that I was going to get close to being overdrawn."

Ben laughed, "Don't be worried, you have more than enough for small ventures or activities. You just can't get into any more big investments with Steve and Dewey for now. Those two don't know when to quit."

I happily thanked Ben, "Thank you for taking care of that stuff. I'm not very good with money and appreciate what you're doing. I think you and Steve are in cahoots, getting me to go in with him and Dewey on deals. You knew I wouldn't invest what I had, so you two found deals that would help me to eventually help people. Thanks, Ben. We'll talk more when I get back."

"See you then, Chuck, say hi to Sue for me, I talked to Beth earlier."

After hanging up, I sat back thinking about these investments. With having almost all or at least over half of my money in Hawaii, perhaps I should chuck the Marshal Service and just stay on the islands. I could bring my aircraft here and run charters from here. I could use the 208 as a tour aircraft, just flying around the islands. It was big enough to use as a small commuter if I wanted to do that. No, I was getting homesick for my house and the folks that lived and visited there. I don't think I missed the Marshal Service, but again, I did miss the people.

I found the girls in the big lounge wearing swimwear. They were ready to enjoy some Hawaiian sunshine. The ladies all lay out on the bow of the Mercy Mercy and were joined by a nude Beth and Missy. Soon the visiting girls were all nude as well, giving me the opportunity to spread some more lotion on the parts previously covered.

They all spent over an hour in the sun while I chased drinks and snacks for them. They talked about having to go back and when they would be leaving. Wanda told me, "You should stay with these folks for a few more weeks. I think the heat's off you now, especially after you had to be called on to do a couple of nasty jobs. That Texas job got the attention of a lot of people that found out how ruthless some of the criminal illegal immigrants are. They are more willing to have someone like you to call upon when necessary."

Lisa suggested, "Perhaps you should just do charter runs like me or with me and just subcontract out to the Marshal Service when they need you."

"I think I'll do what I've been doing and see how that goes," I said, thinking of what I wanted in the near future. "Now I can fly myself anywhere and when I need Wanda, I can haul her, too."

We spent the next two days enjoying each other and beautiful Hawaii. I took the girls to try to surf and they had a great time joining all the women in a shopping spree in Honolulu while the men played with the kids.

When it was time for my ladies to leave, we all sat down and discussed how they were doing and what their plans were now that three of them were pregnant. Everyone was content with what was happening and were looking forward to my return. There was a great deal of kissing and hugging at the airport Steve, Dewey, and I were buying. The surprise was the great mood everyone was in. No tears, they were sad they were leaving, but no tears.

As I watched the Learjet take off, Steve said to me, "You know I only have four and never know what's happening. You have six, including Lisa, and I know there is no way you can keep up. They will drive you nuts."

"It's been fun so far, Steve. We started out for our relationship to be a trial run to see how it would go, but they quickly escalated the situation to having babies. I don't really understand them, as none want to get married, and most don't want to really live with me unless I want to move into their house. Who knows, I sure don't. I do know that I'm hooked on all six of them. Each one is special in their own way."

Steve said, "That's love. When you recognize how each is something special to you, you have accepted them and want to be a part of them in however it is supposed to be. You're doing the right thing to let life just take its natural course."

Steve, Dewey, Michael, and I spent the next two weeks working with the various properties and managers, making sure the remodeling that needed to be done had been contracted and establishing how we wanted the managers to report to us. Steve was saying that one of us would be visiting at least monthly, but that they shouldn't wait for a visit if they needed to talk to us about something that comes up.

The days were partially spent doing business and the rest having fun with the kids and women. The evenings were a pleasure, having dinner at our various hotels and golf course clubhouses, and the nights were special as I sometimes had the company of one of the wives. Sometimes one of the two older ladies visited. Barb was a fairly frequent visitor, too. I didn't encourage visitors, but it seemed as if the conspiracy was to have someone keep me company at night. There often wasn't any fooling around, just cuddling and enjoying the warmth of the other.

During the week after the girls went back to the mainland, I called the local station to find out what the Chief had needed me to help with. He said, "Why don't you come to the station in the city so I can talk to you about it and show you a few things. This may be nothing, but it could be important."

I had the hotel limo take me to the station. I was met by both the Marshal Station Chief and the FBI Station or Agency Chief. After some greetings and the obligatory coffee and donut, we went into the Chief's office to sit at a conference table. The Chief pulled out a stack of recon photos. The big sheets showed multiple overhead shots, and then progressively magnified photos until you could read license plate numbers.

The Chief said, "We're going to have to go in there to get some escapees from the mainland who have ended up here. We recently had a prisoner escape from the holding cell at the Federal Court building that we now know from these photos, is also there. The problem is the building next to this compound."

As he pointed to a building about a hundred yards from the compound, "This is a Mosque. It is not the popular Mosque in the area, but it is where the militants proclaiming a continual Jihad attend."

He went back to the photos that showed a higher overhead and brought out a printed picture I recognized from Alaska. "You can see the similarity of the construction and design. It's as if they were built by the same people."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.