Chuck's Forced Vacation
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Deputy U.S. Marshal Chuck Johnson is forced to go on Vacation so who better to join than the "Vacation" crew led by Steve Sharp and his family. Chuck is just as busy on his forced Vacation as he was at home.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

At midnight I felt Kathy get up to take her watch on the helm then shortly after that, a lush body slid next to me. When she turned my head to kiss me, she said, "Kathy told me you were worth waking up. Do you think you can make love to an old lady?"

I kissed the beautiful Cuban and made love to her until we shared a juicy orgasm together. When we collapsed, Mercy gave us both kisses but Juanita wouldn't let me go and kept me buried within her. Later I felt Mercy get up and shortly Kathy came and slid into bed, hugging my back as I was still buried in Juanita. When five came, I was wide awake and extricated myself from between the two ladies. They moaned a little but I was able to take a quick shower, put my peg on, dress in warm jeans, a shirt, and a jacket.

I went up to the helm and talked with Sue for a few minutes. She said, "Take the wheel, watch that we stay on the heading there. I have to pee and I'll start some coffee. I'll bring you a cup of the old first though."

Sue was only gone a few minutes, not long enough for me to panic over having the boat in my control. I could see Dewey's boat ahead and to our port side and the big yacht was almost directly behind us, about a quarter mile back.

Sue came up with a hot cup of coffee, apologizing because it was a couple of hours old. I assured her it was fine. We talked for a bit until she said, "I hope we were not too forward for you. Steve and all of us talked about this trip and we want you to share us with him. He's in agreement and loves the thought of all of us becoming even closer. I don't know what you have, but Steve just thinks the world of you. If you had brought your women with you, this place would not be a fit place for the kids. Mercy and I would ravish all of them and then let Steve enjoy all of them too."

Sue gave me a gentle kiss, "You know Juanita never goes to another man. When she told me she was going to go to you last night, Steve and I were both shocked, as she always steers away from being like that with others."

I sat back in the big chair by the helm, smiling. Juanita had been very loving. "Could it be she feels what you guys feel? It's easy to get turned on by everyone when you are close to you guys."

"It could be," Sue said. "You know you need to love up my mom and Missy, don't you? Both of them may be getting older, but they enjoy some loving. Steve would really appreciate you helping him take care of the extra women, especially now that Barb has joined us. The little vixen is a lot more experienced than we thought. She was between my legs, sucking the juices from me, as soon as Steve pulled free. The sight was enough to get Steve hot and bothered again, and he did her a third time last night. I hope the cute little slut is sore this morning. She isn't so little, is she? She's taller than all of us, except her mom, and she's almost as tall as she is."

I went into the lounge and poured Sue and me more coffee, and was sitting with her, when Steve came out. Sue told him everything was great and said she thought the one line up front may be a little too tight, so Steve went up to look at it. I went with him to learn a little more. He checked the auto wind line that held the boom at the desired angle and just nodded. He said, "The line is fine. I think she might have had a little drop off of wind speed and it snapped a little. Come on back and we'll have some coffee."

When I got back to the helm with Steve, Missy had two coffees there for Sue and Steve, and said she would refill mine. I took my cup into the lounge and got a refill so she didn't have to wait on me.

It is still cool in the north Pacific, very cool, in the morning as you sail north. According to the GPS, we were averaging about twelve knots, which was very good, considering we didn't have the wind pushing from behind and were tacking. We were far north and the sun was up already, but behind clouds.

The radio crackled, it was Dewey calling Steve. They talked about the joint progress and agreed we would be four days total to get to Anchorage. Dewey said, "I'll call you about noon to talk about where we might anchor for the night."

Soon, there was a bustle below decks as people woke up and began making breakfast. The little ones were still used to the time back in Florida, so they were used to waking up at six in Florida which would be three AM here. They were sleeping till six onboard and that would be nine at home. Their body clocks would get crazier as the trip went farther.

Steve sent me below for breakfast of pancakes, sausage, and scrambled eggs. When I had my fill, I went up and asked Steve, "How about I watch the helm while you go eat? You have a panic button if something isn't right, don't you?"

Steve smiled, "Going to get right into the program, huh? I'm glad. We'll work on your sailor knowledge more today. The guy that can really teach you a lot is Dewey, so you'll have to spend some watches on his boat with him."

I was surprised no one came up while I was watching the helm. Steve stayed below for almost forty-five minutes, then came up to see how I was doing. "Not much to do but to watch those line tension gauges and to make sure the autopilot is keeping the boat on course. I think we hold the big wheel for looks."

Steve said, "Actually a gust can throw you off. The boat will try to correct itself, but it's good to be there and help it stay on course."

At eight, when it was time for Juanita's watch again, some of the kids came to get me to begin their guitar lessons.

I tuned six guitars then had them begin with their left hand showing them the position of the fingers for strumming. It took most of an hour for the six young ones to learn to keep their fingers in place to strum the strings six times slowly with the pick. They learned to strum C, G, and A. They all were doing it pretty well. I promised that we would learn the rest of the A through G tomorrow. I went for a cup of coffee and found the second group waiting for me. This went about the same as the first group, but we were able to go C, G, A, E, D. I wanted them to hear more than going from A to G straight through at least, as those notes at least sounded decent one after the other.

At eleven, I had the piano kids gathered in the lounge. I showed them how most people liked to begin learning from middle C out. I showed them the keys of the C scale, and then had the kids do it one after the other. They were going to learn fast. I made up a couple of sheets with scales so they would be sure to follow the music.

Kids were playing guitars during and after lunch as there were not enough for everyone to play at once. I had an idea so I called the air charter service on Steve's sat phone. After talking to Star and DeDe, I was able to ask for Lisa. I had to hang on as she was getting back from a charter to Jacksonville that had her taking off at five-thirty this morning.

"How are you doing, Lover," Lisa asked?

"Great, but I do miss you."

"Me too, what's up?"

"Lisa, could you go to the guitar store with Wanda and buy me a dozen student guitars? I'm teaching the kids and they are having a little problem with only a few guitars to practice with. I'll be teaching a bunch of kids so if I get a dozen that should be good. Have the store ship them to the Marshal's office in Anchorage and I'll pick them up when we get there. Can you do that?"

"Sure, Chuck. I'll send you the DVDs from our trip to Atlanta too. There are two from Pops' and three from Rags'. The people have also edited our Spanish trip, so you know it's going to be great. I'm sorry to have to go but I have to pee really bad. I'll have Wanda call you later."

This was going to be a good trip for the kids with enough guitars so they could all practice. If their interests last, they can take lessons from a professional teacher when they get back. The one thing they will have down is their scales and proper fingering.

I took a little time and used the boat's office to check my e-mail. There wasn't anything special and nothing in my file to worry me. I e-mailed Wanda that Lisa was going to get her to help with a project for me. I no sooner sent the e-mail than I received another in return. Wanda said, "John has talked to me twice today, wanting me to find out how close to Alaska you are. Do you know where you are?"

Up on deck, I copied down our longitude and latitude and went back downstairs to give the coordinates to Wanda. I copied John so he would know I was aware of him asking. I haven't been gone a week and he already has something for me to do.

I spent the afternoon with Steve and whoever was at the helm. Since the temperature had dropped significantly, they had shut down the outdoor helm and were using the inside helm in the front of the main lounge. The console looked like something from Star Trek, with all the radar monitors, gauges, and dials, along with a big compass and another GPS display. A couple of times, I put a parka on and went out on deck with Steve to check the lines, booms, and sails.

After a nice supper, Steve had me man the helm once again, giving me instructions how to handle the boat in different conditions and what sails we wanted up and what boom placements were for different wind conditions. This was very scientific, considering the art of sailing had been around for over a thousand years. Steve said he would teach me how to use a special piece of equipment to sight on stars in order to navigate and to find out where we were. He said the sextant was almost as old as sailing and still fairly accurate.

I decided that I would stand the shifts with Steve so I could learn and also to feel as if I were contributing to crewing on the boat. Steve said to me, "You might be more useful below deck. I'm just one guy, and if you think about it, there are a lot of women on board."

"Um, a, Steve, I look up to you in many ways, but I'm a little surprised at how easily you share your women."

Steve smiled at me warmly, "I don't do that with just anyone, Chuck. You have become a special part of our community and my family wants you to be a part of our family. I have some strange women. They are all very female oriented, but on the other hand, most have enjoyed some group fun with our very close friends at home. Michael and his women are close, intimate, friends with us, just as Dewey and his two women are now. Dewey was pretty conservative early in his relationship with Sheila, but as time progressed and Sheila brought Sheena into their household, Dewey has learned to love our group encounters. Dewey told me he had sent Sheena to you and you were a perfect gentleman. He said Sheena told him you just enjoyed her closeness. See, you've made even more intimate friends."

I just shook my head in wonder, "How about I continue to learn when you're at the helm. I think I can miss some sleep. I notice all of you take naps during the day. That's a great idea."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.