Alicia, Horde Slut
Chapter 4: Journey

Copyright© 2009 by ghandi

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Journey - Alicia, a gifted magic-user finds her true destiny among the Horde. Based in the Warcraft Universe (same as World of Warcraft), this story follows the sexual journey of a human girl who finds a way to join the Horde-- even if as a sex slave. Alicia, exceptional as she is, is destined to be than more than just a slave. Contains some odd things, like large quantities of cum, sex between different humanoid races... not for all.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Transformation  

The two girls were awoken by the orcs as dawn broke. The camp had already been cleaned up. It almost looked as if there had never been a camp here at all. They both ached all over and groaned as they rose, which was difficult with both having heavily-laden bellies on their small frames. They stretched, smiling, remembering last night.

"Morning, sluts. Follow," Ogg commanded. The girls trailed slowly behind him into the woods walking carefully on their bare feet. Five minutes later they came to a large stream. "Clean up." Ogg said, undoing their bindings.

The water was frigid. Alicia started to cast a spell. Her mana had regenerated significantly over night. A small ball of liquid fire formed in her gesturing hands. Before Ogg could stop her, Alicia had finished and cast it. It flew past him and landed further up the stream creating a patch of fire literally on the water. Despite the flowing water, the fire remained stationary. The water sliding past it steamed with warmth.

Ogg looked shocked (a weird expression to see on an orc's face), then smiled.

Ally and Mel lowered themselves into the warmed water and cleaned each other. They were filthy. Using subtle healing spells they nurtured each other's skin and hair, gently cleansing it, returning it to a perfectly clean and healthy state. Ogg watched, amazed at the transformation taking place before his eyes.

When they emerged from the water, their skin nearly glowed. "Thank you, Master, for letting us clean ourselves." Mel said, and curtsied. Ogg wanted to fuck them both right there, but knew they had to get going. With a great deal of self-control he re-bound their hands and took them back where Thurl was waiting with the horses.

Thurl's mouth gaped when he saw them coming through the trees. "Ogg, I want to fuck that one again." Thurl said almost hungrily, in Orcish.

"No time. We must get back before the birth. Don't worry, my friend, there will be plenty of that later." Just then he had an idea. He told Thurl. They put one girl on each horse, then mounted behind them. Ogg rode with Mel and Thurl rode with Alicia.

Alicia was embarrassed. She was still naked. If anyone saw them riding, they'd see her ... all of her. Thurl's mass behind her felt sort of good. It made her feel safe, strangely enough. Then she felt a warmth growing up her lower back. Thurl's cock. She grinded her back against it. He had other plans. He grabbed her waist and lifted her, positioned her over it, then lowered her ass onto it. Alicia gasped, but she had learned last night to relax, and she tried that now.

With surprising ease his massive cock head passed into her. Here he stopped lowering her. He kept one huge hand around her waist above her pregnant belly to steady to her, but the other picked up the reins of the horse. It began to move. The motions of the horse and her own weight slowly impaled her on his member. Inch after inch of the green cock slid into her ass. She moaned with every movement the horse made.

It hurt. But compared to the excruciating pain of the initial penetration last night, it was nothing. Soon she felt his base. His entire cock was in her ass. Again she was amazed that she could take his entire member. It didn't seem like it should be physically possible. The feeling was incredible. Almost her entire weight was being support by the cock in her ass. Ally moaned at the feeling. She felt so full.

Thurl kept Alicia in this position, suspended by his cock in her ass as the horse trotted along through the wilderness. Every minute movement the horse made, she felt it. Thurl's hand around her waist rose and began to feel up her exposed breasts, which felt very sensitive with her pregnancy. She was severely penetrated, but not being fucked. With her bound hands, she massaged her pussy slowly, paying special attention to her clit. It was a pleasant feeling, the ride, but she would not orgasm from it. That was okay with her.

She wondered what was happening with Mel, but they were riding ahead of them and Ogg's great breadth blocked view of Mel's comparably small body. After half an hour Thurl pulled up beside Ogg.

Ogg's cock was sheathed in Mel's cunt. She was leaned forward, hugging the neck of the horse, and humping herself on the huge prick. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning as she screwed herself. Ogg had a pleased look on his monstrous face. Any why shouldn't he be pleased? One of his Alliance slave-girls was frigging herself onto his pole.


That day the two Alliance girls rode the two Horde orcs, who rode the two horses. After five hours they stopped at another brook to stretch, refresh the horses and eat a quick meal. Both Ally and Mel were incredibly sore after being penetrated for so long. Ally actually cried out in pain when Thurl finally removed his cock from her ass, which was now stretched open until her exhausted sphincter muscles recovered. The girls cast mild healing spells on each other and soon were feeling good to go again.

Ogg threw Mel and Ally a water hide, and tossed a few scraps of smoked deer meat on the ground at their feet. "Thank you, master," Mel said with a submissive bow. Ally mimicked her friend. They consumed the food and water ravenously.

Thurl returned from tending to the horses. He and Ogg talked for some time in Orcish while the girls ate and then talked to each other about the ride.

"I think we are heading towards the Barrens." Alicia told Mel.

"The Barrens?"

"It's the beginning of Horde-controlled territory. The Alliance once controlled it. Even now they fight for it occasionally, but it is all but lost to the Horde. It's all grasslands ... not many trees there. I studied geography a little bit when I was in school. The Barrens is a big land, very dry. It's got a bunch of tauren and orc settlements scattered over it. From there we cross a big river into Durotar, a desert land with big crags."

"Oh, I can't wait." Mel was staring absently at Ogg. She shivered. "What do you think will happen to us when we get to Orggrimmar, Ally?"

"I don't know." She felt her engorged stomach, "Well, this orc baby is coming. I hope we get there in time for that. Oh! I feel him kicking again. Feel!" Ally grabbed Mel's hand and pulled it to her rounded tummy.

"Oh my gods! He's strong, isn't he Ally? What does it feel like?" Mel asked, smiling brilliantly. This was going to happen to her soon enough.

"When I feel him moving around in me, it ... it's like an affirmation of life. It's hard to explain. When he's still, this big tummy of mine sometimes seems like it's just weighing me down. I mean, I know that there's a baby in there and I know I should feel like anything is worth it, but there are doubts whether it was worth it. I mean, the weight and the cramps, and morning sickness, and always being hungry, and all that. But when he kicks ... it's the most beautiful feeling. It reminds me that I'm actually carrying a new life into the world. That makes it all worth while."

"Wow," said Mel, awe-stricken. "I can't wait for this thing to grow too." She rubbed her own swollen tummy. "It's not life yet, but it will be soon. An orc baby"

Alicia smiled at her friend. She couldn't believe how sexy and vibrant the half-elf girl was. "It won't be long ... just a couple months." She pecked Mel gently on the lips.

Just then their masters finished talking between themselves, and approached the girls. "You full? No need more food?" Ogg asked almost curiously.

"I am satiated, master," Ally said.

"Good," he paused, "Now that you Horde slaves you must learn Horde language. You learn speak orcish. It disrespectful make orc speak pansy Alliance language. From now on you no speak Alliance. Speak orcish only. You learn quick. Speak Alliance to us you get punished."

"But we don't know an—" Ally started to complain, but was interrupted by a backhand across the face. Her cheek stung, and angry red lines stretched across them.

"Orcish only, slave bitch. This last time I speak Alliance and last time I warn you," Ogg said.

Thurl approached Ally. "We don't have much time to waste. We still have a long way to travel to Orggrimaar," he said in orcish, motioning off into the distance. "So I'll settle for a quick blowjob."

"Same for me," said Ogg, pushing Mel down to her knees. They both unfastened their belts and released their massive semi-hard cocks.

The girls got the picture without being able to understand what had been said. Ally got to her knees and wrapped her hands around Thurl's thick cock, slowly jacking it to full hardness. Her hands were still bound together, but it took both hands to reach around the girth of the penis anyway. With increasing skill she jacked his turgid dick with her hands and sucking the tip with her mouth. She brought him off as fast as she could moving in ever-quickening rhythms. It took her seven minutes to finally bring him off. He came at first into her mouth, but quickly pulled out and squirted her face and then into her beautiful blond hair, soaking it as he had the previous day.

After Mel had finished Ogg off, they remounted and continued their journey. This time rather than riding on their masters' cocks, they simply rode naked on the horses in front of them. The prickly hair of the horses scratched and stimulated their sensitive skin. Both were fondled frequently by their respective riding partners. Before long Ogg dropped back and rode side-by-side with Thurl. They spoke orcish between each other. Soon they began to point at things as they rode by and saying its name in orcish. The girls would repeat the word and the orcs would either approve with the orcish word for "good" or correct them. The ride was long and the day warm and beautiful. The girls quickly picked up many simple nouns: tree, bush, sky, sun, horse, man-path, animal-path, grass, tall-grass, and so on; common verbs, and some of the other blunt and basic aspects of the language.

Ally seemed to pick up on the new language quicker than her female friend, most likely due to her educational background and experience learning furbolg. But Mel was an able student also and did not fall far behind. By the time the sun began to set and they stopped to make camp, they were able to hold short conversations in orcish. The guttural, rough sounds the language utilized felt hard on their throats. Some of the deeper sounds they still had trouble making, but Ally was proud of their progress. She could even understand occasional parts of their masters conversations.

They settled down and made a small camp fire. Where they were once surrounded by thick woods they now only had a few trees sparsely around them. They were on the edge of the Barrens. Once they had made camp, eaten, and drank, the orcs ravished them once again. Thurl fucked Ally's ass, and once again came in her hair. She wondered what it was about her hair that made him always cum in it. Whatever the reason was, her hair was now matted and sticky with his goo. They had not allowed her to clean it from the last time and his jizm had been saturated in it all day.

Ogg came in Mel again caused her tummy to expand slightly more, and inducing repeated screaming orgasms. When they were done, Ally had Ogg feel his unborn child kicking in her. He was obviously pleased and what passed for an orc smile passed over his face. As the time to sleep came, Mel and Ally laid in each others arms and snuggled for comfort and warmth. Whatever happened they had one another.


The next day they reached the tree line and rode east along it. To their left the tall, ancient trees formed a canopy of shade which reached over them, protecting them from the blazing sun. Even being nude in the shade it felt very warm to the girls, and they sweated in the heat. To their right the view was stunning. Miles of tall yellow grasses were punctuated only rarely by a solitary defiant tree. Along the horizon, some small individual mountains in the distance disturbed an otherwise uniform line.

Ogg and Thurl rode side by side and continued to give the girls lessons in their native tongue. Around midday, when the sun was directly overhead, they came upon a dusty road protruding from the forest and heading south-south-east. Here they stopped and had their last meal under the shade of the trees.

Afterward they followed the road. Up until now there had been noone to see Ally and Mel in their nakedness, but two hours down the road they began to pass solitary clay-baked houses with thick wooden supports—the signature dwellings of horde in this area. Passing the second of such huts, a large green-skinned orc stood in the doorway and grinned ruthlessly at the nude Alliance girls riding the horses in front of their orc captors.

Ally had to fight her instinct to cover her breasts from the onlooker. Soon she would have to get used to many many orcs seeing her in all her glory. Despite herself she blushed deeply under the stranger's stare. The orc said something in orcish as they passed. Alicia didn't understand half of the words, but understood the gist: Well done, soldiers. We need to show those Alliance bitches who their masters are. Ogg grinned and grunted in acknowledgement and agreement.

Further down the road they passed more and more houses as time passed. Individual houses became small groupings of two or three. Most orcs they passed would exchange some words with Ogg and Thurl. Most applauded their capture of more "human bitches" (or some other degrading term). Some merely greeted them, seemingly blasé about captured slaves. Others still inquired about their pregnant state, for which Ogg would proudly give an explanation.

As time passed Alicia started to get a thrill every time an orc saw her bare breasts and very swollen tummy. It actually sort of aroused her that her "pure" Alliance body was being put on display for these monstrous Horde men (and sometimes women). She even smiled and winked at some of them as they passed by. Ogg and Thurl seemed to draw pride from their fellow orcs seeing their captive sluts, and sometimes would put on a show for their benefit, groping breasts, or having their girl ride their cock.

By the time the sun began to set, they were all exhausted. Mel and Ally both had severe sunburn on their backs and necks, despite the shade Ogg and Thurl provided (the sun was behind them most of the way). Just as the sun dropped below the horizon they came to a set of wooden-made guard towers protected with sharpened logs jutting up at 45 degree angles from the ground around the base. Beside the guard towers, a large two-story circular building stood—some sort of garrison. A dozen guards equipped with axes and bows watched them approached from the towers. When they approached the two towers, a guard in the one tower called something Ally couldn't understand. Ogg shouted a reply. Two heavy-armored orcs came out of the towers

The orcs dismounted, then removed their slaves from the horses. One guard took the reins and guided the horses to a small stable beside the building. The other escorted them into the building. The ground floor was occupied on one side with row after row of beds. Several of them were occupied with resting orcs. The other contained a large kitchen area with several long wooden tables, which were all empty. In the center of the room a spiral staircase led up the next floor. The guard led them up the staircase. At the top was an octagonal room with a door on each wall. The guard took them to one door and opened it, then said something in rapid orcish. He grabbed each of the girls tits, barked a sharp howl of a laugh, and then turned and promptly headed downstairs.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.