Alicia, Horde Slut - Cover

Alicia, Horde Slut

Copyright© 2009 by ghandi

Chapter 3: Recruit

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Recruit - Alicia, a gifted magic-user finds her true destiny among the Horde. Based in the Warcraft Universe (same as World of Warcraft), this story follows the sexual journey of a human girl who finds a way to join the Horde-- even if as a sex slave. Alicia, exceptional as she is, is destined to be than more than just a slave. Contains some odd things, like large quantities of cum, sex between different humanoid races... not for all.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Transformation  

For the next week they traveled back down the road Ally had traveled on her way to Maurice's homestead. It was easy going. When they needed food or water, Ally conjured it. When their feet and legs became sore and achy, Mel rejuvenated them with natural healing. At night to keep warm they slept naked and spooned, Alicia on the inside, as her stomach had grown visibly larger. She looked six-months pregnant but she was only a month and three weeks in. Now and then the baby would kick, and when it did Alicia got all excited and had Mel feel her belly.

Finally they found the place Alicia had joined the road. They set off towards the place she had blinked from, her encounter with Ogg. Alicia was almost positive he would have moved on months ago, but she wanted to be sure. It wasn't out of the way anyway. An hour's hike away from the path they found the place. The three soldiers still laid there, dead. Their armor and weapons had been scavenged and their bodies were nothing but bones now. Alicia's backpack and clothes had also been either taken or decayed. They camped there for the night and pleasured each other on the spot Alicia had been fucked by Ogg.

The distance between them and the warlock tower was still large, but they made good time over the next week. Once they were attacked by a pack of wolves, but a show of force with Alicia's magic made them flee before much happened. Another four days later and they arrived.


The tower of black stone, a warlock's tower, still stood in the canopy of trees. It had not changed since the last Alicia saw it. It was round and rose a full six stories up into the trees. Small windows with red-tinted glass dotted its exterior, but otherwise its stone walls were without decoration. At the base, a large door made of red-stained wood stood closed. The two young girls approached the tower.

"It's different than I expected. It even looks evil," said Mel, a little apprehensive.

Warily, they pushed through the door and entered the building. Inside it was dark, but orbs of green light still provided limited illumination. "Those lights ran on the souls of the local wildlife. The soul of a rabbit or squirrel could power the orbs for a year." Alicia told Mel. Mel shivered.

"It could take a while to find what I need and to prepare the ritual to summon the succubus. We should recharge the lamps."

Over the next hour they caught small animals and Alicia performed a ritual on each to harness its soul in a soulgem. Back at the tower she performed another small ritual to transfer the power from the soulgems to the light orbs. Once refreshed the lamps cast bright green light, illuminating each room in the tower.


It took Alicia three full days to find the proper books and prepare the summoning ritual, even with Mel's help. The ritual itself was similar to that of the other rituals for summoning lesser demons, like imps and voidwalkers, but the enslavement portion of it was much more complex. She had to get that part correct or the succubus would not be under her control—a very real danger. Succubae were one of the most powerful demons, and if it wasn't under her control ... well, she wouldn't let that happen.

Carefully she drew an octagon on the stone floor with a piece of bone-chalk, then at each corner placed a black candle. She lit the eight candles with magic, then stood at the one corner holding the book of demonology. Mel stood to her left. They wore nothing, instead standing naked for the ritual. Their four breasts stood perkily, rising and falling with their breathing. Alicia's pussy, as usual, was wet, almost dripping, and hung slightly open. Mel's was closed and dry. They were both nervous.

Alicia began the ritual. She read a long series of strange words of a tongue she could not speak. The book instructed her to make hand gestures at several points. Two minutes later it was done. For a moment nothing happened, but then a black portal appeared before them within the octagon. It started as a pinprick but then grew into a large oval. The room filled with the wooshing of hot air and the acrid stench of sulfur. When the portal reached full size, a figure stepped out of it. A succubus. A creature who looked like an impossibly erotic woman. Her skin was smooth, pale, and bright, and made you want to reach out and touch her. She was naked except for a slim black leather belt which hung loosely around her waist. Her curves made men want to fuck her and women want to be her. Her face carried all the characteristics men desired in the opposite sex. Full red lips, large deep eyes, only these eyes were tinted red. Her black hair was hung elaborately, but fell down to the small of her back. Her waist was impossibly narrow, but flared out to wide fertile hips. Her breasts were very large, but did not sag a bit. The nipples were pierced with thin metal rods. Her pussy was wet and her labial lips parted as if begging to be fucked. Her clit stood out slightly, and was pierced with a small golden ring. Her legs, long and athletic, ended rather strangely in a set of hooves. A small tail protruded from the base of her back and a pair of slim black horns grew from her skull. The portal closed behind her.

"Welcome," said Alicia. She looked at the succubus for a moment. She looked familiar. But she had only seen one succubus before...

"Thank you," The succubus spoke in a husky voice. "I am S'thira, and you have performed the control ritual incorrectly." S'thira stepped out of the chalk outline.

Oh God. Alicia's mouth fell open. Heat rushed to her face. What had she done? She and Mel would die, if they were lucky. They took a step back away from the demon. Suddenly they both felt an incredible wave of warmth rise over them. Alicia almost fell to her knees. She was so horny. Without her noticing, her left hand dropped to her pussy and began to finger herself. She looked over at Mel. She was doing the same thing. A moan of lust left her lips.

"Oh, yes, I know you, Alicia. I had some fun with you, how long ago, what would it be in your time? Three months? Unfortunately I could not stay. At the time I was bound to your late master. He was a sniveling bitch. I like you, though, Alicia. I can't put my finger on it, but there is something about you. Well, regardless you needen't worry about me doing horrible things to you. I came specifically because I felt you calling. You are fortunate, for if it had not been I who came, it would have been your undoing."

"Oh, fuck! Why I am I so horny?" Alicia cried. She was now on the floor, frigging herself frantically.

"Oh, sorry about that. I can't really help it. Please, get up and try to control yourself. Giving in only makes it worse." S'thira bent and offered Alicia a hand. Alicia took it and rose to her feet, where she visibly shook in effort not to masturbate. Mel lay on the floor behind her, doing what she just was.

"So, who's the virgin? I can tell you didn't bring her as a sacrifice for me," the succubus said in an almost conversational tone motioning to Mel.

"She ... her name is Melody. I brought her—summoned you—so you could do to her what you did to me."

"Oh, yes! How has that been working out for you? Been having some fun I see," she smiled and poked gently at Alicia's belly, which at this point looked fully nine months gone. "Orc? Oh, how delightful! You did have fun!"

Alicia would have blushed if she hadn't already been doing so. "Yes ... it was fun. Why are you being so nice to us?"

"Well, that's a bit of a story, but it won't take long. You see, demons are like you mortals. Even the lesser ones are intelligent. The greater demons, like I, are quite intelligent. But the thing that makes us so brutal ofttimes, is our intensely strong innate instincts. My instincts tell me to fuck you, then take your soul. It is only with millennia of existence and careful vigilance that we can overcome these instincts. It wasn't until I was in my third millennia that I developed the strength of will to resist mine. But you see, these urges have reason. I and my fellow succubae draw strength from sexual energy and release, as well as by capturing the souls of poor fools. If I didn't do what my instincts told me, I would become very weak, possibly even fall from immortality—now that is a fate worse than death for us, ironically."

"In any event, I have learned that most times I can gain more power by being nice, like now, than by being a ruthless little meanie demon," she giggled here. Alicia could barely stand it. As the succubus spoke her horniness continued to grow. She wanting nothing better than to be fucked to death, or to at least frig herself raw with her fingers.

The succubus, as if reading her face, said, "Well enough of my story. Let's hurry on with our business before you fall apart. Yes, I will perform the alteration on your little friend as I did on you." Without delaying, the demon strode confidently over to Mel and straddled her. She grabbed one of her wrists in each hand, and pulled them up over her head to the floor. She then leaned in and kissed her fully on the lips. It was not a long kiss, but apparently long enough. Mel cried out in orgasm. Her whole body shook underneath S'thira's. As she watched, Alicia saw Mel's breasts grow slightly.

S'thira rose from off the trembling girl and smiled at Alicia. "My, Alicia, you do know how to choose them. This is a lovely girl."

"She is."

"Is there anything else I can help you with before I go?" S'thira asked, cocking her head.

"I guess not. Now we just have to find the orc that did this to me," she said, patting her enlarged stomach. "But I don't see how you could help us with that."

"Dear, I can certainly help you there! From the place we demons reside we can locate any mortal in this plane. I could perhaps even help you get there ... but for that I'd ask a favor of you in return."

"A favor?"

"Yes, as I said before there are other ways of gaining strength, for a succubus, without hurting people..." S'thira paused and took two necklaces out of thin air. They appeared to be red gems attached to a simple black strand of material. "These necklaces, when worn, will allow me to gain strength from the wearer's sexual energy. It does not have any negative effect upon the wearer. If you and she agree to adorn these, I will help you locate your 'friend' Orc. I may even be convinced to help you get there."

"Okay, that sounds great!" Alicia said enthusiastically. "What is the jewel?"

"It is not the jewel that is important, but the band. It is made from strands of my own hair." She playfully twirled a lock of her hair with her finger.

"Okay. I'll make sure we both wear them."

"It's a deal then." The succubus gave her the necklaces. "I will return to my domain. Summon me again in an hour. In order to summon just me instead of any succubus, use my name, S'thira, in place of the word 'Dkahra' in the summoning ritual." She smiled one last time, then waved cheerfully and vanished into an imploding puff of black smoke.

As soon as she had left, Alicia fell to her knees, gasping. With one hand she donned her necklace. With the other she began to masturbate furiously. She crawled over to where Mel lay, eyes glazed, pleasuring herself. She kissed her and slipped the other necklace onto her. Mel moaned, delirious with lust. Ally straggled Mel and leaned her face over her friend's.

"Mel, do you hear me?"

She moaned, "Mmm hmm."

Ally turned around and positioned her face over Mel's pussy upside-down. It looked different than she remembered it. It was more engorged now, and her labial lips puffed out, open slightly. She began to lick and suck her pussy and clit hoping to release some of Mel's pent of sexual frustration even though she herself wanted release. A moment later she felt something on her own nether lips, which she hadn't realized were positioned over Mel's face. The two girls ate each other out for a long time, both moaning and squealing as their passions built and were released in climaxes which only barely lessened their need for more release. Mel and Ally lay there on the stone floor for almost an hour and a half. Ever so slowly did their passions rein in, being fulfilled with each orgasm, each lick, and kiss.

Finally, their tongues limp and tired, their pussies rubbed raw, their faces covered in one another's juices, exhausted, they lay beside each other barely moving. Realizing that much time had passed, Ally cried, "Oh, no! I forgot to summon S'thira again!" she grabbed a quick and final kiss from Mel, then began the summoning ritual.

As before, Alicia performed the ritual, this time using S'thira's name. As she completed it, the black portal opened again and the succubus stepped out. Again the two girls felt a blast of lust flow through their bodies.

"You're a bit late. Not that I mind. You two spent the time constructively by the looks of it," S'thira said smugly.

"How did it go? Did you find Ogg?" asked Mel, straining to resist the urge to masturbate all over again.

"I did indeed. He is not yet back with his army, but he will be in under a week. At that point I do not think it would be wise of you to try to approach him."

"Damn. Is there any chance of us catching him?" asked Alicia.

"With my help, yes. In thanks for the energy you sent my way," she touched the necklace around Alicia's neck, "I'll use some of it to teleport you both close to where he is encamped. He is traveling on horseback. There is no way you could catch up to him on foot."

"That's really nice of you, S'thira," said Alicia.

"Like I said, I like you ... both of you. I do favors for those I like. If you get ready now, I can send you."

The girls quickly got dressed and put some 'just-in-case' supplies in their packs. It took only a few minutes. Meanwhile, S'thira waited in the summoning room. When they came back, the succubus performed a rite of transposition. A portal opened, not black, but clear. On the other side they could see what looked like a forest at night. They almost forgot how much time had passed. Night had fallen while they fooled around.

"Once on the other side, you'll find your orc about a thousand feet to the east. Be careful, girls." They thanked her and walked through the portal. As they passed, S'thira gave each of them a kiss on the cheek.

After being around S'thira again, both girls wanted to relieve their urges, but they both knew there was an orc not far from here that could do it better than they. They set off in his direction. It wasn't far, but they tried to be as quiet as possible and so travel was slow. Eventually they came upon a campsite with a small fire in the center. A dozen yards away they hid in some bushes and watched. Ogg was not alone. Also with him at the camp was another Orc. This other orc was slightly smaller than he, but still massive compared to the girls. Two large black stallions were tied to a tree on the opposite side of camp looking tired.

"What should we do?" whispered Mel.

"Let's wait ... if the other orc leaves for a bit we'll try to approach him." In the distance they could hear the two orcs speaking in a guttural tongue they did not understand—Orcish.


"I'm telling you, this little human girl was begging me to fill her up by the time I was done with her. And she took it all. The whole thing. I've never seen anything like it before," said Ogg, speaking in his native tongue.

"Yeah, yeah ... you've told me the story a hundred times now. And this little human slut just disappears after you've fucked her. Into thin air. Sure," said Ogg's companion, Thurl.

"What, you don't believe me? You think I'd lie?"

"Oh, sure, I think you think what you experienced was real. But I think it's more likely a dream or fantasy."

"Damn it, it was—do you smell that?"

"Yes. Don't look around. Be smooth. I think we're being watched." Both orc has smelled something musky. Humans. Several of them by the strength of the smell. And they must be nearby. Without giving a hint that they were doing it, the two examined the treeline around them. Thurl spotted them first.

"Two humans. Females. They're in the bushes some yards in behind you and to your left. Stay here, I'll go get some firewood." Thurl got up and motioned towards the fire, then left the camp at a right angle to where the humans were hiding.


Melody and Alicia saw the other big orc leave the camp, heading off to their left. They waited until he was out of sighted before debating whether to move in.

"He might come back ... I don't know if it's a good idea to go in now," said Alicia.

"But we might not get another chance!"

"We don't know what the other orc is like. Hell, I barely know what Ogg is like, and what I know is that he isn't exactly a big cuddly stuffed animal."

"Well—" Mel was about to protest again when she heard Alicia squeal. Before she could react, something grabbed her arm. "Hey!" she cried. She looked up. Holding her arm was a huge, grinning orc.


Thurl came back into camp practically dragging two girls by their arms. "Looky what I found," he said in Orcish.

"Oh man, that's her! The one with the blond hair ... that's the one I've been talking about."

"Ooo, she's a pretty one. So's this other one. She looks part night elf too. Sexy."

"Let's find out what they're doing here."


"Girl, what you do here? It big mistake sneak up on Orc," Ogg said in rough common.

Alicia looked nervously at Mel. "Uh. I'm carrying your baby."

Ogg and his partner laughed, then spoke something in Orcish.

"And what about other girl?" he said, motioning at Mel.

"She's ... uh ... my friend."

"You friend make big mistake."


"They're both mine. First I took the one, then she brings me her friend. So they're both mine," said Ogg in Orcish.

"I'm not sleeping alone tonight," growled Thurl dangerously.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.