Alicia, Horde Slut
Chapter 2: A New Home

Copyright© 2009 by ghandi

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: A New Home - Alicia, a gifted magic-user finds her true destiny among the Horde. Based in the Warcraft Universe (same as World of Warcraft), this story follows the sexual journey of a human girl who finds a way to join the Horde-- even if as a sex slave. Alicia, exceptional as she is, is destined to be than more than just a slave. Contains some odd things, like large quantities of cum, sex between different humanoid races... not for all.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Transformation  

She felt the world shift around here when she closed her eyes (hence the name blink), and when they opened she was in the woods still, but she could see a dirt road not far off. She felt a wave of nausea as her body adjusted, but it quickly subsided. Alicia assessed her situation. She had left all of her belongings and supplies back with the Ogg, along with her clothing. So here she stood completely naked, unarmed, and wrists bounded behind her back, with potentially a long walk until the nearest town. Her magical energy, or mana, would be drained for days from the long-distance teleport, and so she would be powerless to stop any who wished her harm. That was her reasonable, logical mind. Her emotional side was freaking out. She heaved a single sob. That was all she would allow herself. She buried those thoughts and emotions quickly. She would survive. And to do so she must act.

Quickly she decided upon a plan and set off for a long barefoot walk down the dirt road. Twice during her walk she heard people approaching and hid in the woods until they pasted. As she walked she felt some cum leak ever so slowly out of her pussy. She could not examine herself very well with her hands tied behind her back, but the cum appeared to be greenish. It stuck to her inner thighs and made them feel slippery against each other. As she walked her thighs started making a wet smacking sound. It took three hours before she came upon a tiny town, not much more than an inn and a few small stone houses.

From Alicia's vantage point the woods she spotted a dozen men, two women, and three children moving about the village. Eight of the men were armored and armed with swords—guards—the rest appeared to be simple workers doing various manual tasks. As stealthily as she could, Alicia snuck towards a house with clothing hanging out to dry behind it. She darted from bush to tree to boulder until she finally got to it without being noticed. On the clothes line she saw something clothing she thought would fit her, but first she had to find some way to unbind her hands. Silently she peeped through the small window of the house. She saw nothing moving. Then she listened at the door. Silence. Carefully she opened the door with her hands, she facing away from it.

The house was small, but functional, with a small wood-burning stove, food preparation area, common area, and a double-wide bed in the corner. A couple lived here, but there was no evidence of children. In the kitchen area she found a small knife, which she used to cut her bonds. She rubbed her wrists, momentarily cherishing the feeling of freedom. Finally free to use her hands, she left the house to borrow the clothing on the lines outside. She wanted to examine herself but she had no way of knowing when the owners were to return and didn't want to be caught here. She nicked a simple white blouse and knee-length skirt from the drying line. No undergarments hung from the line so she was forced to go commando. Luckily the clothing fit her, though quite loosely, except the blouse which was snug around her distended belly.

She re-entered the house. Searching the room she found a set of shoes which fit her tightly. It would hurt to walk in these too long, but it would save her feet from the abuse of the road. She also took the kitchen knife, a length of rope to act as a belt for her skirt, and a small woolen sack which functioned as a backpack. She took a woolen blanket from the bed. From the kitchen she took a loaf of bread which still felt warm. From a bucket of fresh water in the kitchen area she took several long sips, but for lack of anything to carry it in, didn't take any.

Having gotten what she needed and not wanting to risk the owners return, Alicia left the cottage and snuck back into the woods, circled around back to the road, and continued down it, north, towards more central Alliance territory. After an hour of walking the sun began to set. She decided it wouldn't be safe to travel at night, so she moved fifty yards off the path and made camp behind the huge trunk of a fallen oak. "Making camp" consisted of wrapping up in the woolen blanket and eating a quarter of her newly-acquired loaf of bread. She wanted to eat more, but decided to ration it just in case.

Finally confident of her solitude, she stripped and examined her body. Her left breast was very sore from Ogg's bite and a bit a bit of dry blood was clotted to the fang wounds. Aside from this, what interested her most was her belly. How had his cum not gushed out rather than expanding her tummy like it had? She felt her thighs where the cum had leaked out. They felt slimy. Moving her fingers up further, to her inner labia, she felt a small glob of the stuff. It clung to her hand stickily. She pulled some away and felt it between her fingers. It felt like mucus. It clung to each finger in thin strings and made wet noises as she felt it. What the hell had he pumped her full of? This wasn't cum as she knew it from her old boyfriends. Cum was supposed to be whitish and viscous. This stuff looked green and felt like thick phlegm. Disgusting. With her other hand she inserted two fingers into her pussy. They slid in with ease and were coated with the substance. She pulled them out and smelled them. It smelt like pure musk. Putting her fingers to her tongue, she tasted a small glob of it tentatively. It tasted like salty rotting meat. She recoiled in disgust.

And she had begged him to fill her with this stuff. Why had she done that? She pressed down on her engorged belly. Her tummy gave way a little but nothing gushed out of her. She pressed down hard, with both hands. Still nothing came out. With all her strength she heaved on her stomach until it hurt. She couldn't breath, but the goo refused to come out. If this stuff was capable of getting her pregnant, it would. She had no doubt.

Alicia gave up trying to push it out of her. It would have to come out of its own accord or be absorbed into her body. She wondered how long it would take. As the dusk turned to the blackness of night, she laid back and thought of her encounter with the vicious Orc. Was it rape if she came so hard? If she cried out for him to fill her with his cum? That had been the most repulsive, and yet most pleasurable moment of her life, the moment when he had cum deeply, right into her womb. She would most definitely be pregnant. She would spawn an Orc, who would no doubt go on to become a monster, killing proud Alliance soldiers. Alicia shivered and felt her stomach. Her other hand dropped to her pussy, still soaked with that cum. She began to masturbate, carefully inserting several digits into herself while rubbing her clit with her thumb. Alicia replayed the scene of the orc fucking her in her mind and frigged herself frantically, eventually coming three times before drifting off into an exhausted sleep.


For the next week she hiked along the dusty road at a steady pace. Midway through her second day she had regained enough mana to conjure bread and water for herself and for the rest of the hike she did not thrust or hunger much. Her feet would ache, but she cast simple natural healing spells on them and they did not bother her. Several times the road branched off in different directions and generally she took the road which looked less traveled but which still headed deeper into Alliance territory.


Eventually she saw a clearing with a cottage and perhaps an acre of gardens around it.


Maurice, a woman of thirty-three, rocked in her rocking chair and knitted, as she often did when the daily chores were done. She loved the fresh spring air, warm sun, and the view of the lightly wooded land around her homestead. Most days she didn't see a single person pass her little cottage as she knitted, so when she did see one she was always curious about who they were and where they were going. Most were either soldiers or traders.

But today ... today, down the road came a young girl. She couldn't be more than sixteen. She had long, beautiful blond hair which fell to the small of her back, and an extremely pretty face and slim, but athletic physique. She also appeared to be pregnant, though the baggy shirt hid it somewhat. Her clothes were dirty, as was her skin and hair. She walked with a slight limp and Maurice thought her shoes looked like they were about to burst.

"Dear! Are you alright? Where did you come from?" Asked Maurice. She had risen from her chair and come towards the girl. What beautiful blue eyes, too!

"Do you have a place I can stay for the night? I've been walking an awful long time and I could really use a rest," said the girl.

"Oh, of course! Please, come inside and sit down. I have some fresh water and some food for you as well," said Maurice, escorting her in.

Maurice brought some refreshments to the road-worn girl, then sat down at the table opposite her.

"So, dear, what's your name? I'm Maurice."

"Alicia. Thank you for taking me in, I haven't had the comforts of civilization for some time."

"You're safe here. Tell me, where did you come from? It's a long way from the nearest town. And you're pregnant? You shouldn't be walking alone like that. It's not safe," Maurice said with a frown.

"It's sort of a long story..."

"I've got time. Here, I'll draw you a warm bath and you can clean up. You're filthy if you don't mind me saying. You can tell me while I wash, okay?"

"That sounds wonderful."

Maurice filled the tub with water from the well, then took large stones from the hearth fire and placed them beneath it, warming the water surprisingly fast. Maurice turned away as the girl shed her clothing and stepped in. Alicia sighed as she entered the warm water.

After a moment, Maurice turned around. "So, I'd love to hear your story if you're able to tell it."

"Okay..."


Alicia lied. There was no way in hell she could tell her actual story to this woman. Yeah ... I'm pregnant with an orc baby. Do you mind if I live here a while? Don't think so. So instead she wove a tale which sounded true.

She told the nice mid-aged woman, Maurice, how she had lived in Stormwind with her parents, and had had a boyfriend Jered. Her tragedy started when, a few months after a night of fooling around, she had discovered that she was pregnant. She hadn't seen Jered since she told him, and her parents had actually disowned her! At this point she pumped in some waterworks for added effect. From there she told her how she had left Stormwind and had been wandering around since. She had used up the food she brought with her, then used all the silver she had, then she even sold her nice shirt and other clothing for this over-sized bit and some more food. Now, here she was pregnant and not a penny to her name.

Maurice comforted her and told her not to worry, she would be welcome here. And if she could help around the house or in the garden, she could stay as long as she wished. Alicia gratefully accepted, and almost went to real tears as she had finally found a place to stay temporarily as she actually was pregnant.

As Alicia finished washing, Maurice said, "These clothes you came in with are too ill-fitting and dirty for you to wear again," she looked thoughtful for a moment. "I think my daughter's clothing will fit you. Let me go find her."

Maurice left the small washroom. Alicia hear her go outside and call "Melody!" A few moments later Maurice came back with a lithe young girl with blue hair and elongated ears. Alicia gasped. "You're ... an elf?" she asked. Alicia had seen only two night elves in her lifetime. Few elves ever visited Stormwind. They despised the grime of cities and their poisoning effect on nature. The two she had seen had been at the druid grove in the depths of Felwood.

The girl blushed and looked at the floor. "No, I'm only half-elf. My father, Gwyilliam, was a night elf."

Maurice smiled slightly, almost sadly. Then said, "Oh, forgive my manners. Alicia, this is Melody, my daughter. Mel, this is Alicia. She came from the down the path. All alone. Would you mind if she borrowed some of your clothing? Get one with buttons so she can leave the bottom open for her tummy. That should work until I can make something for her."

"Sure," Mel said in her cheerful voice and practically skipped out of the room.

"She loves company. We don't get it very often. I think she'll really love having someone her age to spend time with."

Alicia smiled. She would enjoy having another girl to chat with and be around. In her year and a half with the warlock and the druid grove she had not met any woman under thirty.


That night Alicia settled down in Mel's room. The little home only had two bedrooms and so it was decided she would sleep in Mel's. Maurice made up a nice little bed on the floor with blankets and pillows. It wasn't luxury but it sure felt better than anything Alicia had had lately.

Alicia and Mel talked late into the night about many things. Mel like to hear about what it was like in the city, and the other things Alicia had seen on her journey. Some things she had to make up, but most was her actual experience. In return, Mel told her about life out here in the relative wilderness. They raised a variety of crops and got their meat from small animals they caught with traps and snares. The work was manual but not difficult.

For the next week the two girls bonded with each other, spending practically all of their time with one another. Mel showed Alicia how to plan various crops and how to set simple rabbit snares. After the second day, the phlegmy cum had stopped leaking out of her, which actually relieved Alicia since she had been forced to cover it up lest they somehow discover it and somehow discover her secret. At meal times, Mel and Maurice remarked at how much meat Alicia ate. Alicia had begun to crave animal meat and ate large a great amount of it when it was available. Maurice passed it off as a typical craving during pregnancy. As a result Mel and Alicia spent a lot of time out in the forest tending their snares and traps.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.