Alicia, Horde Slut - Cover

Alicia, Horde Slut

Copyright© 2009 by ghandi

Chapter 1: First Encounter

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: First Encounter - Alicia, a gifted magic-user finds her true destiny among the Horde. Based in the Warcraft Universe (same as World of Warcraft), this story follows the sexual journey of a human girl who finds a way to join the Horde-- even if as a sex slave. Alicia, exceptional as she is, is destined to be than more than just a slave. Contains some odd things, like large quantities of cum, sex between different humanoid races... not for all.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Magic   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Transformation  

Once upon a time there was a cute little girl. Her name: Alicia. From an early age it seemed as if she were predestined to live an interesting life. Her life began with a tragedy. Her mother died giving birth to her, despite the best efforts of Stormwind wet nurses. Her father died two years later when their tiny home had burnt down, leaving Alicia, able to toddle but little more, completely unharmed.

Without parents or known relatives, Alicia fell into the hands of the Stormwind Orphanage. Not quite a nice place to live, though worse did exist, she learned early to be crafty and quick. She had many children to compete and fight with and no parents to shield and protect her. Despite this she was able to not only survive, but thrive.

At the age of nine it was discovered she had a tremendous magical potential. Alicia tried to hide it at first, afraid of what her friends might think of her, or what her caretakers, however kind, might do to her. She got caught using her undisciplined form of telekinesis to pinch an apple from a vendor—by a master mage. Witnessing her abilities he quickly realized she could become very powerful one day if she were trained properly. He used his political clout to get her enrolled in the magician's school in Stormwind—something usually reserved for those whose parents can pay.

At age fourteen, the human girl had graduated from the magician's school in Stormwind two full years early; a certified mage (though she preferred to be called sorceress). Determined to be more than just a mage, utterly reliant upon arcane magic, she set out into the great untamed forest of Felwood to learn what she could of survival and the other schools of magic—natural magics as well as the dark shadow magic—which were said to dwell in the depths of the forest.

Now seventeen, having lived a relatively solitary life in the wilderness fending for herself for a year and a half, she had become a force to be reckoned with. From the druidic order hidden deep within the virgin woods she had gleaned insight into natural magic. It was not dissimilar from the arcane magic which she had studied. Nature was not commanded and manipulated as with the arcane world. It was encouraged and guided. She had learned swiftly in her four months there under the tutelage of Glurn, a furbolg with strong druidic powers. It was difficult at first. She did not know the furbolg language and he did not know common. And yet she kept at is and so did he. By the second month they were able to communicate effectively. She learned to heal her wounds rapidly, to use nature to strengthen her body and spirit, and even to command the trees themselves to ensnare targets with their roots.

Eventually the time came to move on. She could have dedicated her life to mastering nature and never know all there was. And so once she was satisfied, she moved on. After a month of travel on foot deeper, into the darkest depths of the woods, she came upon the tower of a warlock—a commander of demons and manipulator of the shadows. At first he treated her with respect, and agreed to teacher her of the dark arts if she would obey his every command, he her master. Her his ... slave? At the time she was thrown off by his use of the word, but he had been so endearing up to that point she did not think overly much of it. She had consented. She had donned the collar of enslavement, not knowing what it was.

He had used her thoroughly. Sexually he used her himself and also to add sexual energy to his demons. The most notable of all, the one which left a permanent effect on her, a succubus. One night she entered her quarters, a tiny room with a bed and little else, and found herself locked with it. The seductive female demon had enthralled her, bound her onto her bed. The demon then straddled her and kiss her deeply, passionately. When she did, Alicia had been changed. A fire spread through her body. The fire radiated strongly at her lips, her breasts, and her pussy. Alicia had writhed uncontrollably, in lust, in pleasure, in agony.

And then, as soon as it had started, it ended. The succubus vanished in a burst of black smoke and Alicia found herself unbound. She lay there for some time, panting. Then felt her lips. They felt very sensitive. Her breasts had grown slightly and the nipples stood out. Her pussy felt warmer than before. Almost hot. It's lips puffed out and glistened with wetness. Tentatively she felt inside herself with a finger, then two, then three, then her whole fist. It did not hurt her to push her entire fist into herself. She felt herself clamp down on her fist, she felt incredibly tight, and yet her pussy did not feel overly stretched. She withdrew her fist and immediately her pussy closed.

The effects did not fade with time. After that, her pussy was perpetually swollen and wet. Her master had commented upon her changes with glee, reveling in the fact that she was so wet when he fucked her. She could not stop herself from fucking back. She was always horny. She did not want to admit it, but she loved it when he used her himself or to pleasure his demons with her mouth.

Despite all the abuse she took, she did learn things. He occasionally tutored her on manipulating the shadows, and summoning demons, controlling them. He would even summon weak demons for her to practice her curses on, especially after she gave him a good fuck.

One day, he did not appear in the morning. After some hours she searched for him and found him on his bed in his chamber. Blood covered his sheets and his innards hung out of him. On the far wall a dark portal was open. Small blood-red worms and grubs crawled out of the bottom of the portal, but nothing else. She knew what had happened. He had opened a portal to summon a demon but something had gone wrong. He had lost control of the demon and had been rewarded with a painful death. The demon had most likely gone back through the portal. If she did not close it, the demon would return with others. Remembering all she had learned about portals, she performed a ritual to seal the portal.

At day she left. She had accomplished what she had set out to do two years past. Her quest for knowledge was complete. Now she could join the war against the horde. Despite all of her training and ability, she had never killed anyone yet. That was her next thing to overcome. Alicia wasn't sure she could do it. To end a life.

For the next week she trekked back through the wilderness towards horde territory. On the eight day she encountered her first horde. Alicia was washing her face in a creek when she heard footsteps distantly behind her. She whirled around and saw a huge orc warrior advancing on her, a huge axe in his huge, muscled arms. His green skin was a shade lighter than the foliage around him. His lower jaw jutted out and two large fangs stuck out between his lips.

This was her chance! It was now or never! She channeled a great amount of arcane power into herself and focused it into a ball of energy in each of her hands. The arcane spheres glowed brightly and somewhat menacingly. She looked at him with a set jaw. When the huge orc saw this great show of magical strength, he stopped in his tracks and dropped his axe. Her time was now! Strike! But she didn't. Alicia stood frozen. She could end his life ... it wouldn't be hard would it? Would it? The orc took a step closer to her. She flinched but didn't cast her spell at him. A drop of sweat fell to her brow. End his life! Kill him! She thought to herself. He took another step closer. Now he had a slight grin on his face. Do it! He's getting closer! Another step. She grimaced. Now! Before it's too late! Another step. She couldn't do it. Her shoulders fell and her arms dropped to her sides. The arcane energy dissipated harmlessly.

"Please," she said in a tiny, fragile voice.

The powerful orc strode up to her, big grin on his face, and then laughed, a fierce gravelly sound. He grabbed her around the waist with one huge arm and held her to him. His breath smelled terrible. He turned her around and bound her wrists together behind her back with a rope severely limiting what magic she could perform. Alicia whimpered.

"Stupid girl. You had chance. Too late now. Ha. Now you Ogg's girl. You mine."

"No ... please, just let me go," she pleaded.

"Ha. Little girl, that no chance. It good I found you. It not often scout get company. Me haven't had 'un too long. Now me have some."

The orc turned her around easily and tore her bodice and skirt off, leaving her in just her underwear.

"Looky looky. Human girl all wet," he pointed to the wet spot on her crotch, "And nipple hard. You like orc cock? Me cram big cock in you."

"No," she protested quietly. She knew she was done for.

He picked her up and laid her on the ground on her back. His tremendously strong hands spread her legs despite her best efforts to keep them together. With his claws he shredded her panties, exposing her luscious pink lower lips.

"You small. Me wonder if you can fit me all in. We find out soon. Ha."

"No ... please!" she squirmed feebly against his might.

He removed his pants and took out his massive member. The orc's member measured fifteen inches long, almost three inches in diameter, dark green, and covered in warts and veins. At the base of it hung his two absurdly large balls, each the size of a cantaloupe.

Not wasting time, he grasped her legs and pulled her to him, then positioned his cock at her entrance. Her lips, red and swollen and glistening with her perpetual lubricant, awaited. He smeared the head of his massive cock on her hole, then aimed and thrust slightly. Part of his head entered her. Alicia groaned and bit her lip. He thrust gently again and the rest of his bulb penetrated her, stretching her tightly. The green skin of his cock contrasted with the pale pink of her human skin.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.