Haunted by the Past
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2009 by bryans_woman

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Charles and Diana Richards sense trouble looming on their horizon as they return from their Las Vegas wedding and honeymoon. But neither of them were prepared for the pain that arises because of Diana's troubled past. They struggle to get through it with the help of her three girlfriends, who also get their chances at true love because of this tragedy and sheer happenstance. Just when things start to look up, the past returns to haunt them again...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

The group was pleased to learn when they arrived at the nightclub of The Riviera in Las Vegas that the concierge had arranged for all of their drinks to be "on the house." They only had to pay for their dinners. Everyone ordered their favorites from the menu. They chatted and laughed as they sipped on drinks while they waited for their meals to arrive.

Diana Richards was chatting with her best friend Lynda Seldon when Lynda's eyes widened as she glanced up beside her. Diana looked up quickly when she heard a slightly familiar voice.

"Pardon me, Ma'am. I don't mean to be interruptin' you and your friends, but I just thought I'd say 'hello' to ya!"

"Hello, Tex! What brings you here this weekend?" Diana asked as she offered her hand to him. She chuckled when the big Texan bent and placed an awkward kiss on her hand.

"Well, Ma'am, I heard you were goin' to be performin' this weekend, and since I missed your last performance, I thought I'd see just how talented you are since all those other men had said you were. I figure if yer as talented as they say, it might explain how you were able to beat the pants off me at Texas Hold 'Em! Beggin' your pardon, Agent Richards, I only meant it as an expression!" Tex added when he noticed Charles sitting next to Diana.

Charles chuckled. "No problem, Tex!"

Tex continued, "You look real purdy tonight ... so do all your lady friends, here. If you men are married to all these ladies, you fellas are all real lucky! I'm here with my new little woman ... she's waitin' fer me way over there. She thought it was real funny when I told her how you beat me that night! She said it sounded like yer a very smart woman!"

Diana chuckled. "Well, thank you Tex, that was a very nice compliment. And it sounds like your little woman is pretty smart herself. After all, she did give a big, handsome cowboy like you a chance to prove that you respect women for their intelligence. I hope you two will enjoy the show this evening and have a great weekend. By the way, there wouldn't happen to be another private Texas Hold 'Em game going on tonight, is there?"

"Yes, Ma'am, I believe there is. But if you plan on joinin' in, I wish you'd tell me right now so I don't bother to waste my money!"

Everyone at the table chuckled when Diana said, "Now, Tex! What makes you think that you might not be able to read me this time and maybe beat the panties off of me? Just an expression, dear," she added as she glanced at Charles.

She looked at Tex again. "No, Tex, I don't think I will play tonight. I'm sure I'll be pretty tired after a full show this evening. You won't have to worry about me being there. So, good luck to you!"

Tex looked relieved. "Thank ya, Ma'am. You have a good show and I'm sure my little woman and me'll enjoy it. Good evenin' to you folks, an' sorry fer intrudin'!" Tex sauntered away.

Everyone at the table laughed quietly. Lynda said, "I thought you were pulling our legs with that story! But you must've done what you said you did to have intimidated him that much!"

Lynda, Dawn and Barbara laughed harder along with Charles. Tom, Rick and Jon were looking at their wives and friends in confusion. Tom asked for an explanation, so Diana told them the story.

"On the last hand, I had pocket Kings, so I went all in. I had flirted with Tex to learn his tells and I discovered when he had a weak hand, he'd say something overtly sexual to me. He made a comment about my nipples being hard and asked me if he was turning me on and if I wanted him to show 'my pussyfoot husband' how to satisfy a hot woman like me. So, I arched my back, ran my hands up my body and cupped my breasts and rubbed my thumbs over my nipples while I stared at Charles. And I told Tex that the reason my nipples were hard was because I was anticipating my husband licking and sucking on them while he fully satisfied my with his big, long, hard cock ... as soon as I'd beaten him!"

Tom, Jon and Rick had been snorting and then busted out laughing. They could just imagine the look on that man's face! They couldn't believe she'd had the audacity to do something like that! Then it got even better...

"I warned Tex not to piss Charles off because he's an FBI agent in excellent physical condition and I said that I'd been more than willing to bet that Charles could've kicked his ass. I looked at Charles and asked him if that was a bet I should make, and he told me to bet my sweet ass!"

Tom, Jon and Rick busted out laughing again. They knew how fond Charles was of Diana's ass!

"Then I goaded Tex by leaning across the table and giving him a good view of my cleavage. I asked him if I'd thrown him off his game because he'd been staring at my breasts all night and wanted me. I also asked if he had imagined me crawling across the table and plopping myself in his lap, opening his pants and whipping his cock out and impaling myself upon him! Then I stood up straight and reminded him that the only man I was going to impale myself upon was Charles and that Tex was keeping me from him. I finally got him to call my bet when I asked him if he had big enough balls to do it or if he wanted to borrow my husband's!"

Tom, Jon and Rick were about to fall in the floor laughing by the time she finished.

Tom looked at Charles as he wiped the tears of laughter from his eyes. "Boy, I'll bet you didn't have any idea what you'd gotten yourself into until that game!"

Charles replied, "Oh, yes; I knew exactly what I'd gotten myself into! She proved to me during that game that she could handle aggressive men!"

Then he sat back and muttered, "Just not dangerous ones..." as a far away look came into his eyes.

The group sobered as they remembered Diana's attack and the fact that the bastard Ed Hood had never been found.

The morose moments of silence were broken by the arrival of their meals. Everyone got back into a good mood as they enjoyed the delicious food and lively conversations. After their meal, they had sumptuous desserts with coffee or liqueurs. Diana declined dessert; she didn't want to fill her stomach too full before having to sing.

They spent the next couple of hours talking, laughing, having drinks and dancing when the band started playing. Charles and Diana and Jon and Barbara laughed when Tom and Lynda and Dawn and Rick left the table at about 7:30 saying they needed to go back to the suite for something they forgot!

They hadn't forgetten anything ... they just wanted quickies! That was confirmed when they didn't return until eight o'clock!

They ordered another round of drinks just before going down to the dance floor. Lynda had been drinking club soda all evening and nothing alcoholic all weekend.

Diana asked her, "Why haven't you been drinking, Lynda? Are you staying sober because you want to remember your honeymoon?"

Lynda smiled softly. "I haven't been drinking because I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant."

Diana, Barbara and Dawn all chorused, "Oh, my God! That's wonderful! When will you know for sure?"

Lynda replied, "I'm two weeks late! But my doctor told me that I have to wait at least a couple more weeks before he can confirm it! I told Tom last night ... it was my wedding gift to him."

Tom was sitting there with the biggest grin on his face. Charles, Jon and Rick slapped his shoulders and threw praises and warnings at him.

"Damn! You really didn't waste any time, did you?"

"You knocked her up that first day you met!"

"You two better be careful; it sounds like you're pretty damn potent and she's pretty damn fertile!"

"You could end up turning her into a baby factory!"

Tom stood, helped his beautiful wife to her feet and put his arms around her. "Well, I don't have to worry about it for the next nine months or so anyway." He turned her around, put his arms around her waist and caressed her lower abdomen as he said, "But isn't she the most beautiful baby factory you've ever seen?" He bent his head down and kissed her neck and shoulder. Then he took her hand and led her down to the dance floor.

Charles, Jon and Rick looked at their own wives and all thought the same thing. My wife will look her most beautiful when she's carrying our child...

Charles and Rick weren't in any hurry. Jon, on the other hand, instantly pictured Barbara's beautiful body—her abdomen bulging with his child inside her. His chest felt tight with longing.

When they were on the dance floor, Jon held Barbara close to him and put his lips near her ear. "Barbara, love, I don't want to rush you if you aren't ready ... but I would love to have children with you and be able to enjoy them before I get too old. Promise me you'll let me know as soon as you're ready to make a baby with me."

Barbara leaned back and stared at him for a moment. She had been the one who'd wanted to wait to have children with Tony. She hadn't wanted children to get in the way until she experienced the fullest pleasures with him. She and Tony had started trying to have a baby several months before he was killed. She'd berated herself for over a year because she hadn't been able to give Tony a child before he died.

Tears came into her eyes. "I'm ready to have your baby whenever you are. I waited before I tried to give Tony a child and he was taken from me before I could do that. I'm not going to make the same mistake with you. In fact, if something does happen to you, I think the only way I'd survive is if I have your child or children to love and care for. I don't think I'd survive alone!" she finished hoarsely, her throat choked with emotion.

Jon held her tighter to him and said emotionally, "I'm going to make love to you over and over until you get pregnant. I want to watch your beautiful body blossom with my child inside you. I want a son to carry my name and I want a beautiful little girl that looks just like you! Oh, Barb ... you've made me so happy!" They hugged each other tightly as they swayed on the dance floor.

Just before nine o'clock, the band in the nightclub of The Riviera Resort in Las Vegas took a break. The bandleader announced that the dance floor and stage area needed to be cleared for their guest performer. The nightclub manager appeared at their table and asked Diana if she was ready. She assured him she was. At nine o'clock, the bandleader reappeared and introduced her.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome back our special guest performer for this evening, from Los Angeles, the very beautiful and very talented Diana Maitland Richards!"

Diana was almost overwhelmed again by the enthusiastic greeting from the audience. She thanked everyone after they quieted and launched into her first set. She performed a variety from old standards to show tunes, and love songs to sultry jazz numbers. She sang emotionally on a couple of the songs she'd sung to Charles on their honeymoon... Night and Day and At Last.

After the first 45 minutes, she took a 15-minute break. She drank some water and chatted with everyone at her table. They all told her how fantastically she was performing.

After the break, she returned and made some song dedications for her friends.

"These first couple of songs are for my good friends, Barbara and Jonathan North. The Nearness of You is their favorite song. And The Very Thought of You is for Barbara from Jon. He told me that he loses his senses when he thinks about her! These are for you, Barb and Jon!"

She dedicated the song that was next to Dawn and Rick—the one he'd made her think of the night before.

"This next song is dedicated to another couple of friends of mine ... Rick and Dawn Estevez, who are here celebrating their honeymoon! You said it yourself, Rick, When I Fall In Love, it will be forever!"

The next dedications were for Tom and Lynda. "This next song is for my best friend, Lynda, to her new husband, Thomas Seldon; I'll Never Stop Loving You. I know she'll never stop loving you, Tom!" When she ended, Lynda was crying.

"And this song is for Lynda from Tom. I hope the words express for you how she makes you feel!" Diana launched into No Other Love.

By the time the song ended, Lynda was sobbing. Tom was holding her, and he blew a kiss to Diana.

Her last song was dedicated to Charles. "I've found another song whose lyrics seem to tell our story as well as Some Enchanted Evening did on our honeymoon six months ago." She stared at Charles as she sang.

Long ago and far away, I dreamed a dream one day And now that dream is here beside me Long the skies were overcast, But now the clouds have passed You're here at last!

Chills run up and down my spine, Aladdin's Lamp is mine The dream I dreamed was not denied me Just one look and then I knew, That all I longed for Long ago was you.

She almost choked up at the end of the song, but she was able to hold onto it. After the last note ended, she let the tears well in her eyes as she looked at Charles. She kissed her fingertips and gestured to him as she sent him the kiss.

Diana received another enthusiastic standing ovation. She bowed several times and ended up bursting into tears before she even made it off the stage. Charles held her again as she tried to regain control of her emotions.

But she couldn't stop crying. Every high and low of emotion she'd felt over the last few years, and especially the last few months, were pouring out of her and she couldn't stop them.

Charles couldn't stand to see her in so much pain. He scooped her into his arms and told their friends to stay and enjoy themselves a while longer. He carried Diana out of the nightclub, through the lobby to the elevators and up to their suite.

She had broken down crying after her performance just like she had on their honeymoon six months ago. Only then, she had cried for just a couple of minutes and then had calmed down. She'd been sobbing now for about ten minutes and was showing no sign of slowing down.

Charles had a feeling he knew why. She'd been through something very traumatizing. She'd experienced the most emotional highs and lows of her life all within a few month period. And she'd never talked to anyone about the worst of it.

He thought he'd made her realize that she couldn't keep blaming herself. He hoped that wasn't what was still upsetting her...

Charles sat on the side of the bed as he cradled her on his lap. He held her and rocked her as he stroked her back and her hair. He spoke to her soothingly.

"It's OK, Diana. I'm here. I love you. I'll do whatever you need me to do. Just tell me what you need, my love!"

"I don't know what I need!" she sputtered between sobs. "I only know what I don't deserve..."

"What's that?" Charles asked warily. Oh, God, pretty lady ... don't say it...

"You ... your love..." she squeaked achingly.

Charles sucked in a breath as his chest tightened painfully. "Don't you ever say that again, Diana!" he ground through his teeth as his throat constricted and tears filled his eyes. He grabbed her upper arms and shook her lightly as he repeated vehemently, "Do you hear me? Don't ever say that again! How could I love you if you don't deserve me?"

She seemed to calm as his anger increased. He knew what she needed ... and he'd try his best...

He grasped her arms a little tighter and gritted through his teeth, "Did you deserve the big man? Wasn't he able to make you realize that you deserved his love? Well, what about me, Diana? Do I deserve any less than him? Do I deserve for you to refuse from me what you accepted from him? I'M your husband ... NOT HIM!"

He moved her from his lap onto the bed. He stood up, kicked his shoes off and dropped his suit jacket from his shoulders, yanked off his tie and unbuttoned a few of the top buttons on his shirt. He picked her up off the edge and dropped her onto the bed with her head on the pillows and crawled over top of her. He reached up under her dress, grabbed her panties and yanked on one side, ripping them, and tugged on the material until they were out of the way.

He leaned over her, unfastening his pants and pushing them down his hips to free his hard cock.

"Why was he there to comfort you after that bastard raped you? That should've been me! That's my job now! But I should've been there to stop that bastard from raping you in the first damn place!"

Flames of desire leapt in her eyes even through her tears. He pushed her dress up, spread her legs and plunged into her with a loud grunt. He ranted at her as he fucked her forcefully.

"You're MY wife! ... Why couldn't I protect you? ... Why can't I make you forget HIM?! ... Why can't I make you forget ... every fucking bastard ... you ever let inside you?! ... Why can't they find ... that bastard who ... took you from me? ... I'll kill him ... I swear I'll kill him!!!"

Charles half groaned and half sobbed on his last statements. He collapsed on top of her and started to cry after he came inside her.

She throbbed on his shaft as she breathed raggedly. Diana wrapped herself around him as she cried—but not as hard as she had been sobbing before.

He forced his arms up under her body to hold her as they cried quietly together.

"I need you, Charles." Diana whispered desperately. "I love you, even though it may not be for the right reasons, but I do love you. And I want you more than any man I've known. But above all ... I need you! If I lose you, I'll die! My life would be meaningless. You're the only thing that's ever been right in my life! Every stupid mistake I've made ... everything I've done will doom me to hell if I can't give you what you need ... be what you need me to be ... What do you need from me?" she whispered hoarsely through her tears.

She sobbed again when she heard his whispered reply.

"Just let me love you ... don't ever deny my love for you and don't ever turn me away ... Oh, God, Diana ... please! Don't cry any more ... you're breaking my heart!" Charles laid his head on her chest and cried quietly.

She tried to stop sobbing. She hadn't cried this much since she'd tried to make John Wayne realize that they didn't belong together. But now, she was trying to make Charles realize how much she needed him...

He was the only thing making her heart want to keep beating ... the only thing keeping her soul alive. And all he wanted was for her to let him love her ... How hard could that be?

Extremely hard ... She felt like she didn't deserve to be alive ... much less worthy of being loved by a man whose heart and soul were so ... much more deserving of what she felt she had to offer.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.