Haunted by the Past
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2009 by bryans_woman

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Charles and Diana Richards sense trouble looming on their horizon as they return from their Las Vegas wedding and honeymoon. But neither of them were prepared for the pain that arises because of Diana's troubled past. They struggle to get through it with the help of her three girlfriends, who also get their chances at true love because of this tragedy and sheer happenstance. Just when things start to look up, the past returns to haunt them again...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Rick Estevez was suddenly nervous. Dawn had ordered him to take her to bed and make love to her. He'd been steadfastly holding off. He knew in his heart that once their bodies were that intimately joined, he'd never be closer to heaven on earth again.

Dawn flipped on the light switch just inside the door after he closed it. He turned it off again. He walked to where light was filtering in around the covered windows, found the cord and opened the drapes. The room was bathed in a softer light provided by the city lights that filtered through the sheer curtains.

Heat flooded through him. The skin on Dawn's face seemed to glow like alabaster. She definitely looked like an angel...

Dawn knew he wanted to be able to see her the first time he took her body with his ... She was confused when he turned the lights off, but flames roared in his dark eyes when he looked at her in the softer light. A tremor went through her body as she tingled in anticipation.

She shuddered softly in his arms. His hard cock throbbed. God ... he wanted her so badly, his angel...

Oh, God ... she could feel his hard cock! She needed to feel him inside her soon or she'd just die...

Rick slowly brought his lips to hers in an almost reverent kiss. She felt as if her body was floating as she slowly unwrapped her legs from around him. He lowered her to her feet. He held her gently to him, his hands and arms softly pressing her body against his. She shivered. His hands were slowly lowering the zipper on the back of her wedding dress.

She'd chosen a simple, tea-length gown with a full skirt in a creamy, off white color that complimented her skin tone. She felt it would have been sacrilegious to wear a white wedding dress for a ceremony in a Catholic Church. She'd worn a matching hat with mesh veiling over her face and a crinoline slip under the dress during the ceremony and reception. The slip had enhanced the full skirt, but she'd removed it before they left the reception. It would have been uncomfortable while traveling.

When the zipper was all the way down, Rick started to remove her dress but she stopped him. She had bought a special nightgown and peignoir just for this night. She kissed him softly as she slipped out of his arms and told him she'd be back in a few minutes. She picked up her suitcase and went into the bathroom to change.

Damn ... some lover he'd turn out to be if loses control as soon as he sees her ... Rick took a few deep breaths as he began to remove his clothes. He removed his suit jacket and tie and his shoes and socks. He unbuttoned his shirt and the cuffs and was just about to remove it when he heard the bathroom door open.

Oh, God ... Did he dare to look? More heat flooded his loins when he turned to look at her. He moaned softly.

Oh, yes ... she'd chosen well ... The roaring flames in his eyes told her so. A sexy smile curled Dawn's lips.

She was wearing a sheer cream-colored gown of chiffon with lacy cups that confined her breasts and thin satin straps to hold it over her shoulders. The matching peignoir had long, flowing sleeves. It was also a single layer of the sheer chiffon material with a thin satin edging around the neck and lace down the front. She'd left the peignoir hanging open at her sides. Her naked body was visible through the sheer material.

Rick was speechless. She was a vision of glowing alabaster framed in the dark doorway of the bathroom. Her body clearly showed through the gossamer fabric and lace of her gown. He could see the rosy brown peaks of her breasts through the thin lace. And the thatch of dark curls at the juncture of her creamy thighs beckoned his eyes.

He couldn't move. All he could do was hold his arms out to her and watch in awe as she flew toward him. The material of her gown and robe floated behind her ... almost like wings.

She was the sexiest angel he could ever imagine...

Dawn was almost panting with desire. Rick's shirt was open revealing his hard, smooth chest. His dark eyes were glittering with deep passion and desire. She stared into his eyes as he slowly removed his shirt. Her breasts were rising and falling with every heavy breath she dragged into her lungs. When he laid his shirt aside, she lowered her eyes to his chest. She brought her hands up to caress his warm, dark skin and his hard pectoral muscles. She moaned softly.

Rick also moaned when he felt her soft, cool skin on his heated flesh. He looked down to see her alabaster hands against his dark body.

He could just imagine his thick, dark cock sliding into her creamy pink flesh... Madre de Dios... his cock had to stop throbbing so hard ... He closed his eyes and groaned. He wanted to make sure that he brought her pleasure the first time he took her body. But that would be difficult when he was already about to come!

His cock throbbed even more when she put her hands at the waist of his trousers, unhooked them and started to lower the zipper. He put his hand on hers to stop her. He stared at her with desperate pleading in his eyes. Please don't, angel... He was on the verge of losing control ... But he realized she knew that. Yes, my angel... She wanted to make him come so he'd have better control to take her the way they both want...

Yes ... she knew what her desperate Latin lover needed! And she loved knowing that he wanted her so badly that he couldn't control his body's reaction to her...

Dawn lowered the zipper on his trousers when he released her hand and relaxed. She slid her right hand down into his underwear and grasped his thick, throbbing shaft and stroked him gently ... at first. He moaned softly as her strokes got firmer. She leaned forward and kissed his chest and raked her tongue over his nipples. She ran her left hand around his right hip to caress his ass.

A moment later, Rick's hands came up to grasp her shoulders and hold on to her as his hips bucked from his orgasm. He groaned deeply with his release.

Dawn removed her hand when he was still. She wrapped her arms around him and held him as his breathing returned to normal.

Rick bent his head and kissed her soft, brown hair as he released her. "Gracias, mi amor. Tú eres mi ángel de la misericordia. I'll be back in a moment. Be waiting for me in bed, but keep that nightgown on! Les prometo que esta noche voy a tomar tú al cielo conmigo."

"Espero que sí, porque me siento como que he estado quemando en el infierno a la espera de que tú dentro de mí!" Dawn moaned desperately.

She stared at him with deep love and desire in her eyes. He had called her his angel of mercy and promised to take her to heaven with him tonight. She replied that she hoped so; she felt like she's been in hell waiting to have him inside her.

Actually, she felt like she'd been in heaven ever since she saw him again when he found her that day at her job. The week before that had been hell from worrying over Diana. She could've used his strong arms for comfort during that week...

She watched him as he crossed to the bathroom and shut the door. She pulled the covers back off the huge bed on the side closest to the windows. She heard the sink running in the bathroom and she grinned and chuckled. She felt slightly guilty for having made him mess up his underwear...

She slipped off the peignoir, laid it over a chair and moved to lie down on the bed. She put a couple of pillows up under her head and shoulders and reclined in a relaxed, sexy pose on her left hip. She waited in anticipation to hear him come out.

The bathroom door opened and she turned her head to look back over her right shoulder. He walked slowly around to the side of the bed. Her chest heaved again. Just the sight of his naked body excited her like no other man she'd ever seen. Of course she only had her two boyfriends back home to compare him to. And she could hardly recall how they looked any more...

Rick's cock was already stirring again. He was staring at her glowing body lying in such a sexy pose on the white sheets of the bed. Her soft, dark brown hair was spread on the white pillowcase, framing her creamy angelic face. The flames of desire in her beautiful hazel eyes roared even hotter as her eyes traveled down his body. She desired him every bit as much as he desired her...

She held her arms up to him and he immediately lay down beside her.

Dawn wrapped her arms around him and clung to him. She kissed him fiercely, moaning into his mouth and squirming her hips. He was, maddeningly, holding back from her. She was afraid if he didn't take her soon she'd burst into flames...

He took his time to slowly run his left hand up and down her back and the right side of her body. He was drawing her nightgown up so he could get his hand under it. His palm came in direct contact with the soft skin of her right thigh and ass cheek.

She groaned deeply into his mouth as he splayed his hand across her ass and drew her hips closer to his. His cock brushed against her. Dear God! He was already completely hard again...

She dragged her mouth away from his and moaned loudly. "Oh, God, Rick! Please don't make me wait any longer! I need to feel your cock inside me! My body has been burning for you ... please put out this fire inside me! I feel like I'm in hell and you've promised to take me to heaven!"

She wrapped her right hand around his already aching cock. Rick groaned softly. He could no longer deny the way his body burned for hers as well ... Nor could he deny how badly he craved to see his cock get buried in her and their naked bodies wrapped around each other. He sat up and pushed her nightgown up to her waist.

He rolled over top of her and positioned his forearms under her shoulders and felt the tip of his aching, burning shaft at the entrance to heaven between her thighs.

They stared into each other's eyes. Their chests heaved against one another. Rick held his breath as he slowly pushed his cock inside her.

Almost instantly, Dawn's back arched, her hands clawed at his lower back and her head thrashed back into the pillows. She cried out from a powerful orgasm. "OH, MY GOD! Oh, Rick! Oh, God, I can't believe how good this feels! Oh, my God ... Oh, my God... !!!" Dawn wailed. Her head thrashed back and forth.

She was on the verge of climaxing when he moved on top of her. When she felt his hot flesh touch hers, she instantly pictured his hard, dark cock sliding inside her. As soon as he pushed inside her, her body exploded into the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced...

"Oh, Dios mío, mi ángel! Eres tan hermosa! Te quiero y cómo su cuerpo responde a mí ... Estoy en el cielo dentro de tu cuerpo!"

Rick was stunned to feel her come as soon as he entered her. He told her how beautiful she was and that he loved her and how her body responded to him ... he WAS in heaven inside her body!

When his cock was fully sheathed inside her, he stayed still. He relished the feeling of her tight, wet flesh throbbing firmly on his hard, thick shaft. Yes ... he loved the way his angel's body responded to his! She made him feel like a real man ... and she was his woman ... his wife...

Dawn opened her eyes to stare up at Rick. A purely sexual thrill coursed through her body. She loved the hot, possessive look in his eyes...

He grinned sexily as his eyes burned at her. He pulled back and thrust slowly into her again. "Are you in heaven with me, my angel?"

"Oh, I am definitely already in heaven with you, Enrique. But I hope you'll pound at my pearly gates until you wear them out have to recoat them with a pearly substance of your own!"

Rick's white teeth glinted in the soft light as he chuckled at her joke. "Then spread your wings, my angel, and fly with me until you're too exhausted to fly any longer! And I promise to restore any damage I might do to your pearly gates..."

Dawn and Rick shared a sexy laugh. Then he rose on his hands and pounded her "pearly gates" in earnest. Dawn wailed loudly as he brought her to climax again just a couple of minutes later. He was on his way to her third, feeling like he could almost keep going forever ... until he made the mistake of looking down between them.

Rick growled loudly at the sight of his thick, dark cock sliding into her. Dawn lifted her head to look down. She gasped and groaned loudly. They looked at each other again. They both growled with lust as their backs arched and their hips slammed together. They yelled loudly as they came together forcefully just a minute later.

Rick collapsed onto his forearms over top of Dawn's heaving body. Sweat glistened on his face, neck and back from his exertion. He buried his face into the crook of her left shoulder and neck. When their breathing slowed, he lifted his head to look at her.

Her angelic face was plastered with the most womanly expression of serenity he'd ever seen. She looked like a vision of The Madonna. When she opened her eyes, he busted out laughing at what she said. She was such an intriguing mixture of angel and devil...

"If we do end up in heaven when we die and I find out that we're not allowed to fuck any more, I'm going to demand that they send us back!" Dawn busted out laughing with Rick.

He wrapped his arms around her as they rolled on the bed in a fit of laughter. Rick managed to pull her nightgown over her head when she was over top of him. Their laughter slowly died after a few minutes. Their desire mounted again as their bodies tangled together.

Dawn ended up on top of Rick, kissing him passionately. She felt his cock hardening between them and she reached down and stroked him. She straddled his hips on her knees, grasped his thick shaft and slowly impaled herself upon him. Her head fell backward as her back arched from the pleasure. He filled her completely, stretching her open. She moaned wantonly.

"Oh, God..." she moaned. She hadn't realized earlier how big his cock felt inside her...

Rick groaned deeply at the sight of her creamy, glowing body engulfing his thick, dark shaft. His body was the color of coffee with just a hint of cream—the color of her entire body. The only place on her that was a different color was the rosy brown tips of her breasts. He reached up and caressed her nipples with his fingers. She moaned even louder and arched her back, thrusting her breasts into his hands.

"God ... you're so sexy, angel!" he moaned. With her breasts thrust forward and her hair hanging down her back...

He growled in his throat. She was impaled on his cock, rocking her body back and forth with a slight circular motion to her hips. She was riding him slowly and sensuously. His eyes drank in every sexy move of her body. He thanked God for sending him this erotic angel...

Good God... Dawn had raised her head to stare at Rick as she fucked him. She immediately felt herself building to a wave of pleasure just from the look in his eyes. Her lashes lowered as her wave peaked and she breathlessly told him how he made her feel.

"Aye, Dios mío, Enrique! Tus ojos mi cuerpo al fuego, pero su cuerpo se amortigua las llamas! Trazo de mí, mi amor. Mantenga las llamas de nuestra pasión quema dentro de mí!"

Rick felt the throbs of her orgasm abate. He pulled her down to him and kissed her desperately. He rolled her over to drive his burning shaft deeply inside her. He stared at her as he answered her passionate declaration.

"My eyes set your body on fire because I burn for you! Only my body can put out your flames, and I'll do that as often as you wish. The flames of our passion will never die ... they burn inside both of us! Come, my angel ... let's try to bank the fires of our desire just for a while..."

They were both amazed to discover that their heaven contained passionate flames of desire that could rival the fires of hell...


Dawn and Rick took a much-needed shower together. When they returned to their bedroom, they heard voices in the main area of the suite.

Charles, Diana, Jon and Barbara had returned from the nightclub and Tom and Lynda had joined them. It was just after midnight and it sounded like they were having drinks and chatting.

Rick pulled on a pair of shorts. Dawn donned her bathrobe and they went out to join them.

When Dawn and Rick stepped through the door, the others looked their way. They smiled and chuckled at the looks of serene satisfaction on their faces.

Diana couldn't hold back. "Well, you two ... Was it worth the wait?"

Dawn and Rick looked at each other and grinned slowly. "Oh, yes!" they said simultaneously.

Then Rick continued, "The only problem now is that I've started an even worse fire inside her that I may never be able to put out!"

Everyone chuckled when Dawn looked at Jon and asked, "Is arson considered a crime of passion? If so, you need to arrest this man for arson, Detective North!"

The chuckles got a little louder when Jon looked at Rick and said, "You chose the wrong profession, buddy ... you should've been a fireman instead of a cop!"

Dawn said, "Yes, you should've been a fireman! From what you've told me about your past, you've probably left fires burning all over Los Angeles!" When Diana asked her what she meant, Dawn continued, "Oh, just that Officer Estevez here was quite the Latin Lothario before he met me! And he made me wait until we were married to fuck me! How fair was that?!!"

The men looked at Rick and chuckled, shaking their heads. The women all raised their eyebrows.

Rick looked at Dawn in exasperation. "Honey ... why did you go and tell them that?" Dawn chuckled and he looked at the others. "Yeah, OK. I fucked quite a few women before I met Dawn, but I wasn't in love with any of them! What I mean is ... I knew none of them were the right woman for me! I knew my heart would tell me when I spotted the right woman and that happened the moment I saw Dawn!

"I knew if I was ever lucky enough to find the right woman with whom to fall in love, it would be forever and that I'd never be able to give my heart to anyone but her! If Dawn hadn't loved me, too, I would've been doomed to spend the rest of my life just ... fucking!"

He looked at Dawn, "I would never have known the true pleasure of making love to my angel sent from heaven to rescue my soul from the pit of hell for all times I used a woman strictly for sex."

He turned to her and cupped his hands on her face. "I couldn't allow myself the privilege of making love to you until you were my wife. You were my one chance at redemption. I needed to feel that I was vowing to God that you were the only woman I'd ever truly made love to and that you would be the only one for the rest of my life! That's why I made you wait ... I had no choice!"

Dawn whimpered when Rick leaned down and kissed her fiercely. She'd always known that he loved her, but she never realized how deeply ... until that moment...

Diana shivered. She finally knew which song to sing for Rick and Dawn. She'd been worried that she'd hadn't been able to find a song that was suited for them, but Rick's own words had reminded her of a song that would be perfect...


The next morning, most of the couples woke around nine o'clock but didn't leave their bedrooms until over an hour later. Tom and Lynda heard Charles and Diana go into their shared bathroom to take a shower. They stayed in bed and made love while they waited for Charles and Diana to finish. It took a little longer than they expected.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.