Haunted by the Past
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2009 by bryans_woman

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Charles and Diana Richards sense trouble looming on their horizon as they return from their Las Vegas wedding and honeymoon. But neither of them were prepared for the pain that arises because of Diana's troubled past. They struggle to get through it with the help of her three girlfriends, who also get their chances at true love because of this tragedy and sheer happenstance. Just when things start to look up, the past returns to haunt them again...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

"Tu tienes una lengua y los dedos muy talentosos, mi amor," Dawn Williams purred to her fiancé Rick Estevez as they reclined on a chaise lounge. She complimented his talented fingers and tongue. He had feasted on her and given her several orgasms after they climbed out of the pool at Charles and Diana's house. All their friends were inside making use of the bedrooms.

It had turned into one hell of an afternoon cookout and pool party...

"Me encanta la forma en que sus pétalos abiertos tan fácilmente a mí, mi flor," Rick replied in his deep, sexy voice as he nuzzled her neck. He compared her moist, sweet flesh to the petals of a flower.

"Oh babe, you are really getting good at this sexy talk, mi hombre guapo! Would you really be able to move the wedding date up? I don't know if I can wait another month! I love you and want you so badly!" Dawn whispered desperately.

"I know, mi gatita. I'm finding it harder and harder to resist you ... no pun intended!" Rick chuckled. She was stroking his hard cock through the front of his shorts. "I'll talk to the padre tomorrow and see what he can do. He's been bugging me for years to find a wife, so maybe he'll take pity on me and work something out."

"Oh, Rick, that would be wonderful! Now what can I do for you, mi hombre duro? ¿Debo usar mis manos o mi boca? ¿Qué prefiere? ¿O algo más? Quisiera hacer cualquier cosa para tú. Te amo ... muy mucho!" Dawn moaned. She continued to stroke his thick shaft.

"Oh, mi dulce niña, I'll take whatever you want to offer ... your hands, your lips, your tongue. You know I'd do anything in the world for you, too ... I love you just as much. Tú eres mi mundo!" Rick groaned and closed his eyes. She kissed his neck, swirling her tongue on his skin as she stroked his dick slowly and firmly with her hand inside his shorts.

Then she was pushing his swimming trunks down his hips. He opened his eyes and stared heatedly at her as he lifted himself to help her. Her love and her hunger for him were shining in her beautiful hazel eyes. Wild flames leapt in his eyes as she trailed soft, wet kisses down his body. He closed his eyes and moaned softly. She firmly kissed and licked his chest and his nipples. She was the first woman who'd ever done that to him.

Oh, God, Dawn ... that feels so good...

She moved off the side of the chaise to kneel so she could lean over him as she worked her lips and tongue down his body.

His breathing became heavier. He forced himself to open his eyes and watch her face. He still couldn't get over how sweet and innocent she looked—like an angel—even as she did such erotically sexual things to him!

She paused to look up at him after she kissed the thick patch of dark, curly hair just above his throbbing cock. He groaned deeply at her soft moan from inhaling his scent. Her face was so sweet and innocent, but her eyes revealed that she was a very sensual woman.

I am lost in your blazing hazel eyes...

She wrapped her soft lips around his thick, aching shaft and slowly stroked up and down a few times. "Aye, Dios mio!" Rick half whispered and half moaned. "Tus labios se sienten como el cielo sobre mi cuerpo! Tú eres mi ángel de placer!"

Dawn moaned softly. He told her that her lips felt like heaven on his body and that she was his angel of pleasure. She moved her head to stare at him as she licked up and down his shaft of thick, dark, male flesh. It always excited her to look at his cock; the skin of his shaft was as dark as the rest of his body.

She had originally believed that Rick's dark skin was due mainly to the sun tanning his exposed flesh. She still throbbed with excitement when she recalled the first time she saw him naked.

My God! Your entire body is the color of mocha ... even your ... huge cock! You were just as mesmerized at the sight of my naked body, too...

Her flesh throbbed again and she closed her eyes. He'd stared at her creamy flesh covered with soft, curly dark brown hair the first time she'd begged him to put his face between her legs.

"Por favor ... pruébeme! Pon tus labios entre mis piernas y pruébeme!" she had pleaded in Spanish. He'd been so mesmerized staring at her that he hadn't even realized what she'd said until she repeated it in English. "Taste me! Put your lips between my legs and taste me ... please!"

He'd groaned desperately and knelt down to nuzzle his face in her dripping flesh. He drove her to the brink of damnation with his fingers, lips and tongue ... She had begged even more desperately for him to use his cock to put out the fire that built inside her with each climax he gave her with his tongue.

Rick had finally relieved her that first time by filling her with his fingers and lying beside her so she could feel his hips thrusting against her. He talked to her as if he was making love to her...

"Oh, angel ... your sweet flesh feels so good! I love stroking into you! Can you feel me moving with you, my angel? Come for me, my beautiful sunrise ... spread your warmth on me! Yes, my angel ... that's it! Let go..."

Then he'd groaned, "Oh, God, Dawn! I'm gonna come, too! Aaaahhhhhh... !!!" He'd thrust harder against her right hip. His cock erupted in his pants as she throbbed on his fingers.

Dawn was ripped from her erotic memories by the sound of Rick's loud moans. He was begging her to end the sweet torture she was currently subjecting him to.

"Por favor, poner fin a esta dulce tortura, mi ángel, y envolver tus labios alrededor de mí," begging her to wrap her lips around him again. She stroked his cock with her lips and tongue. He groaned loudly as he pumped his pungent liquid into her mouth.

Mmm... He tasted of Mexican spices ... she loved that! But she loved everything about Rick. He was such a good man ... despite his past behavior...

He was respectful to his parents and kind to everyone he dealt with in his job as a police officer. And he had initially treated her like she was the Virgin Mary. He had worshipped her reverently with his eyes and called her "his angel." He told her that she had made the right decision by leaving Kansas ... she definitely belonged in "the city of angels!"

And he was her angel ... her guardian angel, sworn "to protect and to serve" ... She knew he took that oath very seriously.

Rick opened his eyes to see her angelic face smiling so sweetly at him with womanly love and passion shining in her knowing hazel eyes. She was massaging his groin. He looked down his body to where her small, creamy hand was stroking around the base of his softening shaft. His loins tingled as he felt the pull of desire again.

He couldn't imagine how it would feel to watch the first time he slid his thick, dark cock inside her creamy pink flesh ... The image of their naked bodies intertwined and joined made his pulse race.

He had fucked plenty of women; even double-teamed a few with his partner. But he hadn't wanted to marry any of them. He'd just been giving in to his lust. He had a healthy libido and, luckily, women had always found him attractive and had lusted for his big dick. Dawn was the first woman who'd looked deeply into his eyes ... instead of checking out the bulge in his pants.

The moment he'd seen her angelic face and read the sensuality in her eyes, he knew she was the angel that heaven had chosen to send him to love...

That was why he'd sought for her just a week after they'd met at the hospital.

He didn't want to wait, but he didn't want to seem like he was intruding ... So he'd waited as long as he could.

And he could not allow himself the privilege of sheathing his cock inside her body until she was his wife...

Rick knew that every time he would be inside Dawn, they would be pounding at the doors of heaven. And they had to have the blessings of the sanctity of marriage to allow them entrance in case one—or both of them—died from the pleasure he knew they would create together. She was his angel. She'd been sent to finally give him his chance at finding the true pleasure that comes from loving only one woman for the rest of his life...

She was sent to redeem his soul...

Yes, he was definitely going to ask the priest to move the wedding date up!


After Charles gave Diana that lovely stand of "pearls," she regretfully wiped them away with a damp towel. He moved down their bed and feasted on her soft, wet flesh. Desire flowed through his loins as he listened to her moans of pleasure and her cries of heated passion. He worked his lips and tongue to her soft ass. The fact that she'd never let any other man take her ass thrilled him beyond reason.

He wanted to fuck her sweet ass ... He craved her sweet ass...

He'd taken her virgin ass on their honeymoon. He'd felt humbled to think that he'd finally gotten his true dream girl's virginity ... at least in some manner! And the way she responded to him excited him more than he'd ever felt possible. It drove Diana wild to feel his cock in her ass.

He never knew such a taboo act between lovers could be so sexy and erotic ... And her wantonness drove him wild...

He could feel her flesh softening and her muscles relaxing. He moved up over her to slide into her wet pussy several times and coat his cock with her slick juices. He leaned down to kiss her tenderly and waited while she positioned herself so he could enter her easily. She guided the tip of his shaft to her ass. He slowly pushed into her soft, relaxed muscles and flesh.

She groaned loudly in pleasure. He growled quietly in his effort to maintain control. He stared at her as he continued his slow journey inside this pleasurable area of her body. She tilted her head back and groaned even louder when he was fully inside her. He felt his control slipping.

"Look at me, Diana." He waited as she took a couple of deep breaths, lowered her head and opened her eyes to stare at him with wanton desire. "I love you, pretty lady ... and I love knowing that no other man has ever fucked your ass. Your sweet ass is mine ... and only mine. Now ... do you want to be fucked slow and deep or fast and hard?"

She grinned, slowly and sexily.

He knew what she wanted ... He'd start with slow, deep thrusts...

They both moaned softly at the sensation of his thick cock slowly retreating from her flesh only to sensuously fill her soft ass deeply again. She'd told him it felt so good to her because it gave her such an erotic sensation of fullness. His cock felt even bigger in her ass than inside her tight pussy.

She moved her right hand down to stroke her clit. Ah ... she was ready for faster and harder...

Charles braced himself on his hands and increased his speed and forcefulness gradually.

She stroked her fingers inside her pussy and her moans got louder. She was getting close and so was he ... he just loved to watch her touch herself! Oh, God, pretty lady ... please come soon...

Diana cried out, "OH, MY GOD!" She moaned loudly as her hips bucked while her fingers worked on her clit in a circular motion.

Charles threw back his head and growled loudly. He slammed into her several times from his own powerful release.

As their pleasure slowly drifted downward, he bent down onto his forearms to kiss her deeply. God, how I love you...

They heard the muffled sounds of about six other people, also in various stages of moaning and groaning. They laughed quietly. A few minutes later, there was silence.

Suddenly, the sounds of riotous laughter echoed off the walls and drifted from the backyard of Charles and Diana Richards' house in their quiet Brentwood neighborhood. An elderly couple, passing by out front as they walked their dog, looked quizzically at each other. They heard the sounds coming through the open windows of each room of the house. They shrugged and continued on their walk; they had no idea what could possibly have been so funny...

That afternoon made for one of the most enjoyable memories in that house. They would need all the good memories they could make...


Nearly three months had passed and the police still had no leads whatsoever on the whereabouts of Diana's attacker, Ed Hood.

It had taken a few weeks for Lynda's background check to go through with the FBI. And Dawn had been disappointed that Rick's parish priest had been unable to move up the date of their wedding. But Charles and Diana were glad; they'd been planning a special surprise for all their friends.

Dawn and Rick were getting married on a Friday evening the second weekend in October 1956, the same weekend that Tom and Lynda planned to go to Vegas to get married. Dawn and Rick had planned to accompany Tom and Lynda to Vegas for their honeymoon. Diana and Charles had told them that they would make the travel plans with an airline and book rooms at The Riviera Resort for them. But Diana had made other arrangements.

Everyone attended Dawn and Rick's Catholic wedding mass that evening and a short reception afterward. Dawn and Rick and Tom and Lynda were getting ready to leave, thinking they were the only ones heading to Las Vegas.

Diana announced, "We have a surprise for everyone. Charles and I and Jon and Barbara are coming to Vegas with you. This weekend will not cost any of you a dime, except for whatever you spend on food, drinks and gambling. We've made arrangements for Gordon to fly all of us in the FBI's plane. And the concierge of The Riviera is a fan of mine. I made arrangements with him several weeks back to do a short musical set later tonight and a full show tomorrow evening in their nightclub in exchange for a suite for all of us for the weekend!"

Jon said, "I can't just leave at the last minute ... I'm supposed to be on duty this weekend!"

"No, Jon. You're on vacation this weekend; we already arranged it with your chief! All we have to do is take you and Barbara by your house long enough for you guys to pack a bag for the weekend!"

Jon and Barbara looked at each other and smiled and laughed. They'd never taken a honeymoon ... and now they'd be celebrating it with all their friends...

After a quick stop at Jon and Barbara's, they headed to the hangar at the airport where Gordon Brown was waiting for them with the flight preparations already taken care of. It was just before eight o'clock when the FBI plane took off from Los Angeles headed to Las Vegas.

Diana and Charles glanced and smiled knowingly at each other. They were remembering their adventurous induction into the "Mile High" club six months earlier aboard that very plane...

Charles closed his eyes and groaned softly. Damn ... she was so hot! There was no way he could've resisted her...

His dick was hardening from the images he was recalling. He remembered the lust and desire he'd instantly felt for her. She had such an eager look when he'd commanded her to turn around and bend over! It was the first time he'd ever fucked a woman from behind...

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.