Haunted by the Past - Cover

Haunted by the Past

Copyright© 2009 by bryans_woman

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Charles and Diana Richards sense trouble looming on their horizon as they return from their Las Vegas wedding and honeymoon. But neither of them were prepared for the pain that arises because of Diana's troubled past. They struggle to get through it with the help of her three girlfriends, who also get their chances at true love because of this tragedy and sheer happenstance. Just when things start to look up, the past returns to haunt them again...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Lynda Curtis had realized the night she almost took advantage of her best friend's husband that she had to let go of her feelings for Charles Richards. She didn't want to ruin her friendship with Diana. A little over a week later, they had let her know that she was forgiven. Diana had even made that crazy offer to let her kiss and touch Charles ... as long as Diana got to watch!

There was no way she could ever do that ... Lynda still found Charles sexy as hell! And it was hard to try to tell her heart to stop beating for him—he was such a good man. But her love for her best friend made her finally able to let go of her jealousy. She had been working on turning her love for Charles more to feelings of friendship rather than passion. Besides, she was two years older than him...

How could she be so desperate as to chase after a younger man?! If only Charles had an older brother ... then she might've had a chance ... She laughed as she made that foolish wish.

Fate ... with a little help from Charles ... was about to grant her wish ... well ... almost...

She was feeling like such a fifth wheel when she came to dinners and parties with their friends. She was still single and had met no prospects recently. Well, it wasn't like she'd been looking very hard...

She was trying to get herself out of feeling like a fifth wheel when she arrived at Charles and Diana's house. It was a late Saturday morning the second week in September 1956. Diana had asked her to arrive early to help them prepare for an afternoon cookout and pool party. They had told her to come out to the backyard when she arrived—they would be on the patio. She entered through the open garage door. The back door that led onto the patio was also open.

The car was gone ... That was strange ... maybe they had to run out for something. She guessed Diana had taken the car...

Charles was kneeling in front of the grille, opening a bag of charcoal. He was wearing bathing trunks and an open shirt. She admired his firm ass.

She snuck up behind him and leaned down with her mouth next to his left ear. She said softly in a teasing, sexy voice, "Hello, sexy man! When are you going to realize that you missed your chance to marry me instead?"

Lynda gasped and stood up straight. The voice that answered her back wasn't Charles. But it was every bit as deep and sexy as his!

The man stood up and turned around with a wide grin on his face.

Oh, damn ... he was so sexy...

Her breath caught in her lungs. Lynda had the same instant reaction to him as she'd had to Charles. In fact, this man looked like he could be his slightly older and taller brother! He had thick, dark brown, slightly wavy hair, heavy eyebrows and a bushy mustache over his full, sensual lips. She jerked slightly.

Oh, my God! My foolish wish...

Lynda's heart skipped several beats as she stared at the handsome, sexy stranger. The man was ruggedly handsome. He had a few more lines on his face than Charles, which gave him away as being older by at least five to ten years. And he had deep, dimpled lines in both of his cheeks.

But what color were his eyes? Maybe hazel ... or were they gray ... or blue... ? She couldn't tell...

His eyes had twinkled at her with amusement at first. But they seemed to change color as the look on his face changed from amusement to something else as he looked down her body and back up to her face.

Was that ... desire? Oh, God ... she wanted him more than she'd wanted Charles! How was that possible? Who was he and how did he appear as if out of her fantasies?!!

Lynda began to breathe heavily. She didn't care who he was—she had to have him! And if the look on his face and the bulge in his shorts were any indication, she was going to get him!


Charles had a new partner.

Thomas Seldon was 38 years old and he'd just transferred from the FBI's Chicago office that week. He'd been through his share of women in Chicago ... it was time to move on. He knew he wasn't going to find the right one there. At least ... that's what he'd told himself when he'd accepted the transfer to L.A.

Maybe he'd have a better chance in Los Angeles ... just maybe ... if he could find someone who made him feel they way she had the moment he'd seen her... Goddamn it, Seldon ... it doesn't do you any good to think about her! Just stop it...

Tom liked Charles immediately when they met, both of them joking at how they could be mistaken for brothers. He learned how intelligent and observant Charles was when he almost perfectly described Tom's life and personality to him just a few hours after they met.

Tom would've sworn that he'd gotten a look at his personnel file with The Bureau. But the Assistant Director, Peter Woods, assured him that Charles hadn't. "That's why headquarters recruited Charles. He's the best they've ever seen, even before his Bureau training was complete!"

Charles began, "You're ex-military and I believe you were involved in intelligence gathering. You saw some major action and suffered some horrible tragedies during the war ... it still haunts you at times. You recognize that fear is what keeps you alive. But any man who says they aren't afraid when confronted with a dangerous situation is stupid, crazy or a liar!"

OK ... that's pretty good. And you're damn right about the fear...

"You were a loner most of your childhood and you haven't had many friends as an adult, but the few you have are very deep, loyal friendships. You've done a lot of traveling while in the military and with the FBI, and because of that, you've never been able to settle down with a woman. But you never lack for female company when you want it!"

Tom chuckled at that. What can I say ... most women just can't resist me! Damn ... you are good. But I did try to settle down ... once. Ohhh ... go away... Then his eyes widened in surprise.

"Even though you give everyone the impression that you're a confirmed bachelor, it isn't true. You once loved a woman very deeply ... but you must've lost her under tragic circumstances. You've never been able to find another woman you could love as much ... even though you hoped to. I bet you're looking for a woman who's ... beautiful ... sexy ... strong and athletic ... intelligent and sassy ... yet sweet, loving and vulnerable. And above all, a woman who enjoys sex ... and wants a lot of it!"

Tom was truly impressed. How the hell did you know about Yakira? I rarely let myself think of her ... it's too painful ... And how did you know that I always hoped to find a second chance for deep love ... If I could only find the right woman...

Charles had invited him to a cookout to meet his wife and some of their friends to get acquainted since he was new to the area. Tom had appreciated the invitation. He hadn't had a chance to relax in the last few weeks, trying to get everything ready for his transfer and move to L.A. Charles picked him up at his hotel, brought him to his house and introduced him to his lovely wife, Diana.

Tom was impressed again. She was almost exactly what Charles had described as his perfect woman—beautiful, sexy, intelligent and sassy, yet sweet, loving and vulnerable. And he noticed the way they looked at each other. I see you also wanted a woman who enjoys sex...

Tom smiled when he saw the surprised look that came over Diana's face when she first met him. She immediately looked at Charles and grinned widely. Her eyebrows went up and they nodded at each other conspiratorially... I wonder what that's all about...

Diana reminded Charles that they had forgotten to pick up some things from the grocery store the day before. They told Tom to make himself at home, showed him where the drinks were and told him to lounge by the pool or go for a swim and they'd be back as quickly as they could.

Tom sat and sipped on a beer for a few minutes, but he didn't feel like lounging at the moment. His dick had taken notice when he met Diana. He hadn't been with a woman in a while.

He thought he might as well do something constructive to take his mind off his arousal ... like getting the grille ready for when they return.

He found a bag of charcoal in the garage and took it out to the patio. While he worked at opening the bag, he thought about how beautiful and sexy his new partner's wife was. Diana was shapely but she was very small and short.

He'd always preferred tall, dark-haired beauties—sexy, long legs had always been a weakness of his...

He'd been with a couple of smaller women before and he'd been afraid of crushing them while he was on top of them. No ... he wanted a taller woman with whom he could be face to face. To feel safe as she wrapped her arms and her long, shapely legs around him ... Just like Yakira had done when he made love to her the night they wed on Okinawa... GODDAMN IT, SELDON ... STOP IT! Why have you been thinking about her so much lately?

He was immersed in those thoughts when he heard a soft, feminine voice at his ear. So, you guys are back and Charles sent you out here to flirt with me ... Is that it, pretty lady?

"I'm glad you find me sexy, pretty lady. But how could I have missed my chance to marry you when I've just met you?!" He turned around expecting to find Diana grinning up at him.

But instead, he found himself staring into the most beautiful silver gray eyes he'd ever seen, in a gorgeous face framed by wavy, dark brown hair. His eyes traveled down her body. She had generous cleavage in her bathing suit top, a tiny waist and rounded hips in her snug-fitting shorts and long, shapely legs...

Tom's dick was no longer stirring. He was rock hard and throbbing.

Who was she and how did she appear as if right out of his fantasy? Oh, God ... she wanted him as much as he wanted her ... he could see it in her eyes...

He was at a loss for words as his eyes returned to hers. He didn't care who she was—he had to have her!

Tom Seldon and Lynda Curtis attacked each other—kissing fiercely with their hands all over each other's bodies. She pushed his shirt off his shoulders as soon as she was crushed against him. He had her bathing suit top untied and pulled away from her breasts soon afterward. They groaned deeply as his hairy chest was rubbing against her hard nipples. Her full, firm breasts were crushed against his hard chest.

Lynda had her hands at Tom's shorts, pushing them down over his hips and freeing his long, medium-slender cock. She groaned deeply as she wrapped her hand around him. Her mouth watered; she hadn't sucked a man in over three years and she was dying to taste this man!

She dragged her mouth from his and trailed her lips down his body until she was kneeling in front of him. She laved his handsome dick with her wet tongue. Then she wrapped her lips around him and sucked and swallowed until his entire length was in her mouth and down her throat.

Tom was in heaven. He loved the feel of a woman's soft lips and tongue on his cock! He moaned softly. Oh, God! Please let her be good at this ... Oh, damn ... your tongue feels good!

She wrapped her lips around him and took the full length of his cock.

Oh, dear GOD ... he don't want to die right then ... but he would be a damn happy man if he did! Thank you, Lord! I've always wondered how this would feel—now I know...

The feeling of her throat muscles working on the tip of his cock felt almost as good as a woman's contractions during orgasm. Tom put his hands in her hair and moaned, "Oh, babe! That feels sooo good! Can I fuck your mouth for a minute, sweetheart?"

Lynda backed off just far enough to murmur, "Mmm hmmm..."

She grasped his hard ass and helped him as he thrust his hips slowly, stroking his dick into her mouth and throat. She groaned deeply each time her nose was buried in his patch of dark, curly hair. His pheromones were escalating her desire for him! She grasped his ass harder and sucked his cock for all she was worth.

Oh, God... he smelled so good—so manly ... She wanted to taste his cum! Dear God ... let him taste good...

Ah, fuck... she wanted him to come in her mouth...

Tom growled deep in his throat. He was thinking, "Oh, my God, woman! You are so fucking sexy! You're the most beautiful cocksucking sex goddess I've ever seen! Yes, sweetheart ... just like that! Oh, God! That's it, babe! Here it comes ... Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!"

He didn't even realize he'd muttered everything he was thinking out loud...

I have no idea who you are and you have no idea who I am ... and I really don't care... Lynda opened her eyes to stare up at him. They could figure all that out later! All she wanted right now was to taste him—and then hopefully he'd return the favor for her! Lynda groaned, "Mmmm... ," with each taste she got. She coaxed every last drop of pearly liquid from his shaft. He tasted even better than her bastard ex-husband ... creamy, salty sweetness...

Tom's head flopped backward when he came. The pleasure that flowed through him at hearing her moans nearly made his knees buckle. It was the most erotic thing he'd ever experienced...

She finally released his cock and then buried her face in his crotch. She kissed his softening shaft, moaning again as she inhaled his scent.

Tom lifted his head and looked down at her. She looked up at him with burning passion in her eyes. Liquid heat flowed through his loins. His dick was already stirring again.

He needed to make love to her ... he had to...

He grasped her upper arms to help her stand. When they were face to face, he wrapped his arms around her and crushed her to him for a deep, long kiss. He tasted himself on her tongue and they both moaned.

They melted into each other... I'm in love with you...

They both felt it at the same moment. They knew nothing about one another, but it didn't matter. They knew they wanted and needed each other and that was all that mattered...

Tom picked Lynda up and carried her into the house to one of the guestrooms. He laid her on the bed and removed her shorts and bathing suit bottoms, spread her lovely, long legs and feasted on her beautiful, sweet flesh.

He made her come the first time by tonguing her sensitive clit and sucking on it softly as he stroked her with his fingers. She came a second time when he stroked her clit with his thumb as he deeply and tenderly tongued her core to taste all of her.

Lynda nearly screamed both times. Oh, thank You, God ... for sending me a man who knows how to treat a woman's pussy with his lips and tongue! And that mustache ... my God! You really know what you're doing...

Damn, Donald ... now I really know just how bad you were at it, you bastard...

Tom was hard again. He crawled between her legs and thrust his aching cock into her slowly. He set a leisurely rhythm as they held each other and stared into each other's eyes. They kissed and stroked together slowly and deeply. Her arms and her long, shapely legs were wrapped around him. Neither of them said a word.

Lynda was in the middle of her third orgasm when Charles and Diana found them after they returned. They both exclaimed, "Oh, my God! Tom?! Lynda?! What the hell... ?"

"We set it up so you two would meet while we were gone. We hoped you'd like and be attracted to each other. But we didn't expect this!" Diana finished with a laugh.

They weren't the least bit embarrassed at having been caught. Tom stopped moving as Lynda stopped moaning. He was still buried inside her. They looked toward the door of the bedroom, forgetting that they hadn't closed it when they came in. They didn't say anything to Charles or Diana. They just looked back at each other.

Tom smiled. "So ... your name's Lynda? Well, it's very nice to meet you, Lynda. I'm Thomas Seldon. Charles is my new partner."

Lynda smiled back at him. "Hello, Thomas. It's been a pleasure to meet you, too! I'm Lynda Curtis. Diana's my best friend. But not if she keeps standing there gawking at me while I'm getting acquainted with ... my husband!"

Husband?!! Yes ... I'll marry you... Tom smiled widely at her. He looked at the shocked faces of Charles and Diana. "Well ... we appreciate you two arranging for us to meet, but you heard the lady! You two stop gawking at us and go get ready for your cookout! We'll be out to help you in a little while! Go on, now! Beat it! I want to get to know my wife a little better!" he ended softly as he looked down at Lynda again.

He lowered his head and kissed her deeply as he moved inside her again. She moaned softly.

Charles and Diana chuckled as they shut the bedroom door. Then they laughed when they went out to the patio. They hadn't even stopped to ask for names or anything!

Damn ... those two had attacked each other on sight! Boy ... they couldn't wait to hear the whole story...

Diana brought in the discarded clothing that Tom and Lynda had left on the patio. She cracked the bedroom door open to toss it on the floor next to Lynda's other clothes. She paused for a moment. Tom thrust slowly and deeply into Lynda, grinding against her when he was deep inside. Her back arched and she moaned deeply. He was holding her close and staring at her.

He coaxed her gently. "Come for me again, my lovely Lynda. That's it, babe ... let go, sweetheart. Oh, God ... you are so beautiful! I love you, Lynda," he whispered. He put his lips to hers and kissed her tenderly.

Diana closed the door quietly when Lynda whimpered.

Oh, Lynda, honey ... it's the first time you've ever been made love to! Now you know...

Lynda had told Diana about the torrid sex she and her ex-husband had shared. But the tales had never included any moments like this. She and her ex-husband were so hot for each other that the concept of slow, sweet sex seemed foreign to them. Diana had described to her the deepness of the connection that she and Charles share when they made love.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.