Haunted by the Past
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2009 by bryans_woman

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Charles and Diana Richards sense trouble looming on their horizon as they return from their Las Vegas wedding and honeymoon. But neither of them were prepared for the pain that arises because of Diana's troubled past. They struggle to get through it with the help of her three girlfriends, who also get their chances at true love because of this tragedy and sheer happenstance. Just when things start to look up, the past returns to haunt them again...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Tear Jerker   Extra Sensory Perception   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Jonathan North and Barbara Adams undressed each other as they made their way through her house. His jacket and tie were dropped on the living room couch. Her blouse was left at the beginning of the hallway when he backed her up against the wall. He unbuttoned it slowly, grinding his throbbing dick against her the whole time.

Then she did the same thing. She pushed him against the opposite wall as she unbuttoned his shirt. She paused to kiss and lick his fairly smooth chest as he struggled to unbutton his cuffs. She ran her hands up his chest, pushing the shirt from his broad shoulders and down his strong arms. Her hands firmly stroked his muscles.

Barbara groaned. Oh, God! How she'd missed having her hands on a man's hard body...

As soon as his shirt was off, Jon reached around and unhooked her bra. He peeled it from her breasts, dropping it onto his shirt. He immediately brought his hands up to cup and knead her firm, round globes. She had beautiful tiny, pink nipples no bigger than, but just as hard as, pebbles.

Barbara moaned loudly. She had very sensitive breasts. Her dead husband had been able to make her come just by kissing and licking her breasts and sucking her nipples between his lips.

Oh, please ... put your mouth on my breasts and make me come again...

She had the most beautiful breasts he'd ever seen ... Jon had always thought fuller breasts were sexier ... until he saw hers ... He smiled. He could almost completely cover her breasts with his hands...

He grasped a little firmer and rubbed his palms in a circle over the hard tips. Her body reacted wantonly.

Ahhhh ... her breasts must be very sensitive. He cupped her left breast and leaned down to lave the lovely, pink pebble with his tongue and then drew it between his lips and nipped it with his teeth.

Jon had to wrap his left arm around Barbara's tiny waist. She cried out as she nearly collapsed. Her knees buckled when a powerful orgasm tore through her. He stroked her left breast with his tongue until her hips stopped rolling against his thigh.

She was finally able to lift her head and look at him. Barbara was senseless. She throbbed inside. Her body felt like an empty, churning mass of need ... She groaned and clutched at his hard shaft through the front of his trousers.

She growled desperately, "Fuck me, Detective! Take me to bed! Fill me with your huge cock ... I've felt so empty for so long! I need to feel a man inside me again ... Please!!!"

Goddamn woman ... don't talk like that ... I can't take it...

Her erotic plea shook him to his core. Jon groaned loudly and nearly came in his pants. He picked her up and carried her swiftly into her bedroom. He quickly finished removing their clothing after he laid her on the bed. He moved between her legs as she grasped his thick shaft and pulled him to her.

Barbara growled as she pleaded again. "Take me hard, Detective!"

Jon forcefully drove his throbbing dick all the way into her tight, slick pussy. He stopped and stayed still.

Barbara uttered a loud, guttural groan as her back arched off the bed and her hands clawed at his chest. She saw stars. Explosions of pain and pleasure were coursing through her body...

Goddamn Jon! I didn't realize just how big you are and I forgot how long it's been since I've had a cock inside me ... and the last one wasn't as big as yours ... OK, OK ... pain is gone ... Ohhh damn ... this feels so good...

Ohhh, God ... you're tight! Oh shit ... pretty girl ... I hope I didn't hurt you! OK, OK ... that doesn't look like a pained expression ... Ah, fuck ... I'm about to come again! And I need to know if you can love me...

Jon stared at her. "I'll fuck you hard this one time only because I'm about to come anyway. But after this, I'm going to take my time and make love to you ... slowly. I know you loved your husband and that you two must've shared a very good sex life. But I don't want to be a man that you've chosen just because you think I can satisfy you with my big dick! I love you, Barbara, and I want you to love me; I need you to love me! And if you don't think you can, then tell me now before my heart gets broken too badly!"

Barbara stared at Jonathan North. He was already in love with her ... but she wasn't sure how she felt...

She had fallen in love at first sight with her husband. But it had been a soft, floating feeling as a young woman at 20 years old. Tony had been much older, also very attractive and very sexy ... and she had been a virgin. Thank God Tony's dick hadn't been as big as Jon's...

Tony taught her everything she knew about sex—how to please him and about her own body. She eventually became an excellent student.

When he was killed, she had felt that she'd never be able to love again. She still occasionally had torrid and bittersweet dreams about him.

She had decided a couple of years ago that it was time to let go of the past ... to move on and try to love again. She had wanted to find a man whose occupation wouldn't interfere with them having more time together and didn't make him face danger. She'd dated several rich, good-looking men that she'd met through her job at the fashion boutique.

But they were all jerks ... And none of them had made her feel the way she did as soon as she saw Jon ... And she had already decided to hate him...

She'd thought he had no business working as a police detective who had sworn "to protect and to serve" the people. As soon as she saw his face, she knew instantly that he couldn't possibly be the bastard she'd expected him to be. And he wasn't...

And she was so happy to discover that. Why? Because she'd wanted to love him ... she'd chosen to love him, despite the chance that he could be killed like Tony...

"I do love you, Jon..."

He leaned down and kissed her hard and passionately. He fucked her hard and passionately. He grunted softly with each forceful thrust.

Oh, God ... this feels so good! Take me, Barbara ... take my heart ... take my soul! Take my cock inside your tight, sweet body ... Oh, yes ... come with me, pretty girl...

She groaned loudly. Oh, yes, Jon ... fill me up! Fill my body with your awesome cock! Fill my heart with your love ... fill my empty soul! Oh, how I've needed this ... how I need you...

She wailed in pleasure when she came as he bucked into her during his orgasm.

He stayed buried inside her as she wrapped herself around him. They kissed slowly and deeply for a long while. They talked quietly about how happy they were to find each other.

His cock hardened again while he was still inside her. They began to make love—and they made it last for hours. He stayed the night and they were practically inseparable after that.

North apologized to Charles and Diana Richards the next day. He explained his feelings and frustrations to them. They became good friends.

Jon and Barbara married a few weeks later. They were cognizant of the fact that he could face danger at any time. It drove their desire for each other and made their sex life even more exciting. They treated each moment they were together as if it might be their last ... They made love for hours every chance they got...

During those weeks, Diana, Barbara and Lynda were thrilled to learn that Dawn had also fallen in love and was planning to marry Officer Enrique Estevez. The new group of friends would come to Charles and Diana's house frequently to have potluck dinners and stay to play cards or games or just chat. They kept hoping that Diana would open up at some point and talk to someone about what happened to her.

But she remained resolutely silent.

And Lynda was feeling left out. Within just a few weeks, all of her girlfriends had married or were engaged. They had all found decent, honorable, sexy men. She was feeling envious, especially of Diana ... Lynda still loved and wanted Charles...


Over the next few weeks, Diana's physical injuries healed so that there was little or no scarring left behind on her face and body. Her internal injuries were also healing completely. She had cut herself off from sex. Charles was being as patient as he could. She had been through a very traumatic experience. But she was also cutting herself off from him completely as far as intimacy was concerned.

She wouldn't talk to him about the attack. And she wouldn't let him do anything more than hold her and kiss her tenderly every now and then. When he would try to deepen a kiss to let her know he loved her and wanted her, she would pull back from him. It was worrying him. That and the fact that the police had never turned up any leads on her attacker's whereabouts.

One night, Charles realized that he was going to have to confront Diana.

Lynda had come by that evening to check on them about six weeks after Diana's attack. Diana had retreated into her protective shell again and poor Charles looked so worried...

Diana went to bed early. Lynda stayed a while to give Charles some company. He looked so lonely and scared...

They were having drinks as they both talked about their worry for Diana. Charles went to the kitchen to get something to snack on. He didn't come back after several minutes so Lynda went to the kitchen to help him.

She found him leaning with his hands braced on the counter, his head hanging down, crying silently. She went to him and put her hand on his back to comfort him as she stood next to him. She softly told him that things would get better soon. Charles turned to her and hugged her against him. He laid his forehead on her shoulder and cried for a minute.

Lynda wrapped her arms around his shoulders and stroked the back of his head. Oh, damn ... this is a mistake! I'm in love with you...

He smelled so good and his warm, hard body was pressed against hers. You're also drunk and feeling very vulnerable at the moment...

He stopped crying and she backed away from him slightly and brought her hands to his face. She used her thumbs to wipe away the wetness on his cheeks. He looked into her eyes with such sadness and longing. Her heart skipped a beat. I feel your pain...

She was trying to reflect that in her eyes, but she knew her love and desire for him were also shining in their depths. The sadness in his eyes faded as he stared at her. You can see how much I love you and want you...

Lynda couldn't stop herself. She leaned forward and kissed his lips softly for just a moment as she stared at him.

He closed his eyes and didn't move.

She pressed her lips against his again, a little firmer, and lingered a little longer. He just barely pursed his lips back against hers. His hands at her waist pressed her against him just a little tighter.

Lynda couldn't have stopped herself from what she did next, either. She dragged her hands from his face to the back of his head and crushed her mouth to his hungrily with a desperate whimper. She wrapped her arms around his neck and head when he responded to her kiss just as hungrily. She moaned deeply. Their mouths opened and their tongues stroked together desperately.

Her moans grew deeper.

His hands wandered around her body. One moved up to grope at her breast, and one went down to stroke over her ass. She throbbed and wetness flowed between her legs when he used both of his hands to grasp her ass. He pressed her hips against his. He rubbed his hard cock against her.

Lynda couldn't stop herself from moving her right hand down the front of his body. She stroked his dick through the front of his pants. The feel of his hardness and the length of it excited her even further. She brought her left hand down, unbuckled his belt, unfastened and unzipped his pants. Then she reached her right hand down into his shorts to grasp his long ... hot ... hard...

"Oh, my God... !" she moaned as her mouth fell away from his when she stroked his cock.

He groaned deeply. His head had fallen back and his eyes were closed.

Lynda still couldn't stop herself. She knelt down in front of him and maneuvered his shaft out of his pants and shorts. She closed her eyes as she leaned forward with her lips parted...

She was finally able to stop herself. Just as she was about to wrap her lips around his beautiful cock, he moaned...


Where are the damn pretzels? I can't find the fucking pretzels! Where are they, Diana? Where are you? Where is my wife when I need her the most? Please come back to me, pretty lady...

Charles was leaning on the kitchen counter, crying desperately. He felt a soft hand on his back and heard a woman's voice whispering to him that things would get better soon. He turned toward the voice and glimpsed a woman's face with bluish gray eyes through his tears.

Is that you, Diana? He grabbed her and hugged her and cried for a moment.

Her soft hands were on his face wiping his tears away, stroking his cheeks with her thumbs. Oh, pretty lady ... it's been so long since you touched me that tenderly...

He opened his eyes to see those bluish gray eyes staring at him with sadness, love ... and desire. Are you coming back to me, my love?

He closed his eyes as she kissed him—softly at first. Then she crushed her lips to his hungrily.

Charles couldn't stop himself from responding—kissing her deeply and running his hands desperately all over her as he longed to feel her again.

Your body feels different, pretty lady ... but I know you've lost weight. You haven't been eating properly ever since ... But you also seem taller ... something's not right ... Oh, God ... that feels so good...

He couldn't think clearly any more. She had her hand on the front of his pants, stroking his hard cock.

She opened his pants and put her hand down inside to grasp his aching shaft. He groaned deeply. Oh, Diana ... I've missed feeling your soft hands on my cock...

Pleasure flowed through him as she stroked him several times. He felt her kneel down and pull his shaft out. He had to tell her how desperately he's needed her.

He moaned, "Oh, God, Diana ... I've needed you so badly!"

Her lips didn't wrap around him. Charles looked down. He blinked several times and frowned in confusion. Lynda was looking up at him with tears in her eyes. He sobered instantly.

Oh, hell ... how did this happen...

Lynda let go of his hard shaft, stood up and turned her back to him as she started to cry quietly. Charles put his quickly deflating cock back into his pants, fastening them and his belt. He moved behind Lynda to put his hand on her shoulder. "Oh, God, Lynda. I'm so sorry. I don't know how this happened!"

Lynda turned and looked at him. She exclaimed through her tears, "It's not your fault; it's mine! I was taking advantage of you at very vulnerable moment! I'm so ashamed! I just couldn't help it—I'm so attracted to you! Ever since I saw you in that pub and heard your sexy voice on the phone when you guys called me from Vegas!

"I heard Diana moan and I had started to touch myself when you took the phone. Then you told me that you had impaled her on your big cock and that you were sorry to leave me hanging but Diana needed you to fuck her brains out! Well, I've been dreaming of you fucking MY brains out ever since!

"But I know how much you love Diana ... and I love her, too! That's why I feel like such a fool! I can't stop wanting a man who is so completely in love with his wife—who happens to be my best friend! When you looked at me, I honestly thought you knew it was me! And when you responded to me, I thought you wanted me, too! And the worst part is, I didn't even stop to think about what I was doing to you and Diana! I could've ruined your marriage and lost the best friend I've ever had—I'm so sorry!" she squeaked as she started to sob.

Charles held Lynda as she wept uncontrollably. His semi-hard cock was stirring in his pants again. Ah, damn it, Lynda ... it's not all your fault. I think unconsciously I knew it was you...

Diana was listening outside the kitchen door. She had gotten up to get a drink of water. As she approached the kitchen, she heard Lynda's voice. She sounded upset as she was telling Charles how attracted she was to him. Diana started to get upset as she listened to Lynda telling Charles how badly she wanted him! She was about to storm into the kitchen and punch Lynda's lights out ... until she heard her next statements. She frowned sadly when she heard Lynda burst into tears after she apologized for ... whatever it was she'd almost done!

Diana wondered what happened between them. They'd been drinking ... Had a comforting hug somehow turned into a kiss ... or was it more?

Diana's ears perked up again when she heard Charles say in his deep, sexy voice, "I'm sorry I've teased you and led you on, Lynda. But I couldn't help it! You see ... I, too, find you very attractive."

Excuse me?!!! Diana's eyes widened and then she relaxed when he continued.

"But you're right. I am completely in love with my wife and I could never be unfaithful to her. Is this too confusing for you? Do you want me to stop flirting with and teasing you?" Lynda said no. Charles continued. "I'll only do it when Diana is around. Flirting with you when we're alone would be just like having an affair behind her back, and I won't do that." Lynda said that she understood and agreed.

Diana headed back to bed. She had heard enough to know that she didn't need to worry about anything else happening between the two of them.

But she'd been pushing Charles away and it was taking a toll on him. He'd turned to her best friend for comfort and it had almost gotten out of control ... She had to figure out how to explain to him why, but not until her last visit to the gynecologist...

Diana had lost about ten pounds. She kept suffering bouts of nausea and sickness and she hadn't had a period since the attack. She was deathly afraid that she was pregnant. Her gynecologist had tried to reassure her that her cycle might just be off because of the shock to her body.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.