Learning at My Stepmom's Knee(s) - Cover

Learning at My Stepmom's Knee(s)

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Phillip gets lessons from his new stepmom. Lessons they both enjoy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

We held each other and drifted off to sleep. It had been a busy and exciting day. One, I'll certainly never forget. About three-thirty, I woke up and Lynn was laying there looking at me.

"Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Oh, Phillip, everything is just lovely. We've had a very nice time so far today and I expect you've learned quite a bit about women. I hope you have."

"I sure never expected anything like this. I mean, I noticed you when we first met. You know, saw how pretty you are and all. And then, after that, I've dreamed about you and now it's all come true."

"Yes, aren't we both lucky that it has. Of course, this will always be our secret. It has to be."

"Oh, yes, I'd never tell anyone, especially, you know..."

"Right, it's just for the two of us. Now, is there anything you'd like to do this afternoon?"

"Could we make love again? I'd try to give you an orgasm this time."

"That would be lovely. And whether or not I have an orgasm doesn't matter. I will, sooner or later, don't worry."

So, I got up between her legs and led my cock back into her. She was very wet and I slid right inside her with ease. Oh, yes, that wonderful feeling again.

"Good, Phillip?"

"Oh, god, so good. I want to do this forever."

"Well, that would be nice but not too practical. Let's just enjoy the time we have together for now."

"Am I doing it okay?"

"Yes, lovely, push all the way in and just leave it there."

I did just that and then I felt her taking little, small movements in and out which just felt so good.

"Mmm, yes, Phillip, that's good, very good. Push a little more. Ew, that's perfect. Keep that up."

I moved my hips a little from side to side as she continued to pump back and forth in small strokes.

"Ohhh, Phillip, go a little faster, honey, oooh, just like ... UNGHHH, UNGHH, UNGH, UGH, ugh, omm, ohh, oh, mmm. Phillip, honey, you were so good. Big hug, okay."

She wrapped her legs around me pressing me deeper than ever and that's all it took for me.

"Oh, I'm ... UHHH, UHHH, Uhhh, uhh, uh, oh, god, Lynn. Oh, you did it. You got off too."

"Yes, I did, thank you. It was very nice. You're becoming a very nice lover. My, my, you're getting hard again. I could get used to this."

"Oh, so could I. You make me so hard. I just can't get over this. I want to do it again."

"Yes, you're certainly eager. I like that. And, hmm, by the feel of your cock, you are ready again. Tell you what, why don't we do some nice oral sex together. Just take our time."

"I love kissing your pussy, that's great."

Lynn swung up over me and took me in her mouth as she lowered her pussy down over my face. What a pretty sight.

As she started sucking, she also carefully lowered down to where she could begin to feel my mouth and tongue wiping across her labia. Oh, I've never done oral sex before but I'm convinced. I just loved licking and sucking all around Lynn's wet pussy.

I've heard about girls getting wet, their pussies, but this was my first experience. She really gets wet. I could lick her slit and the next time I do, it's wet again.

Grasping my shaft, she licked all around the tip end of my dick sending shivers down my spine. Then took just the tip inside her mouth and gave little pulses of sucking which feel sensational. She sure knew a lot about how to make a guy's cock feel awesome.

Then she took long sucks all the way up and all the way down, fucking me with her mouth, god, that did it for me. I began cumming into her mouth as I continued to lick and suck all around her pussy. As I cummed, the feeling was wonderful, so natural, cumming in her mouth, like I was born to do just that.

After my orgasm, Lynn kept on licking around on my cock as I tongued her. I heard soft moans every once in a while, especially when I licked and sucked up around the top of her slit. She showed me that's where her clit is and she sure did seem sensitive there. Every time I licked around there or sucked, I heard her moan or move her pussy down pressing against me even more.

"Oh, right there, right there, don't stop, don't ... OHHH, OHHH, OHHH, OHHH, oooo, oooo, oh, oh, that was wonderful. Just wonderful. Oh, Phillip, that was just lovely. Thank you."

"Oh, thank you, I really love doing that. And I'm really glad I got you off."

"Mmm, I am too. We need to think about dinner. How about we go out to dinner. Just you and I. Maybe somewhere romantic; there's a nice Italian place near the mall, you like Italian food, right?"

"Oh, I like anything, if I'm with you."

So, Lynn and I got get dressed and we went to Giovanni's Trattoria and had a nice dinner together. When we got home, it was about nine and Lynn suggested that we go to bed since we had such a busy day.

She led me into her room and said, "We can sleep here for now. I hate sleeping alone and I also like to sleep in the nude. Hope you don't mind."

"Oh, I will too. I'd love to sleep in here with you. And with no clothes is even better."

"Oh, I think so. You never know what might happen in the middle of the night. So, you're joining me?"

"I'll go brush my teeth and be right back."

I tried wishing my electric toothbrush would go faster but its two minute timer stuck to two minutes. It only seemed like two hours. I quickly got undressed and went back down the hall, my cock leading the way. Oh, this is heaven.

Lynn was still in the bathroom, so I went ahead and got into bed making somewhat of a tent under the covers.

In about ten minutes, Lynn came out, beautifully naked, and slipped into bed reaching over to feel for my cock.

"Mmm, you're certainly hard again. Mmm, why don't you get over here and you can make love to me. Then we can sleep all cozy and warm."

I moved over to get in between her legs and she reached down and guided me inside.

"Mmm, oh, yes, that's nice. Mmm."

I was doing everything I knew how to do, even improvising a bit here and there. It felt especially good when I went slow and deliberately took time to savor every feeling. Lynn had her eyes closed and was slowly moving her hips in a circle as I went in and out.

"Oh, god, that feels so good. What you're doing going around like that. It just makes ... UNGH, UNGH, UNGH, uoogh, uoogh, oh, wow, yeah, oh, oh."

"Mmm, cum good, Phillip, I want your cum."

"Oh, that was so good. Can you cum, too?"

"Not sure, just keep fucking me, if you can. You still seem pretty hard."

"Oh, I am, you make me so hard."

So, I kept fucking my stepmother, gazing at her incredible body as my cock went in and out of her.

I was actually getting kind of tired when she started to moan.

"Oh, Phillip, mmm, mmm, that is so nice. Oh, you have such a ni ... UNGH, UNGH, UNGH, ungh, ungh, oh, god, oh, oh. Mmm."

She was hugging me tight as I tried to continue going in and out.

"Oh, that was so good, Phillip. You are such a good lover."

If my stock was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, it would have doubled right then. I was still slowly fucking her, it still felt so good, I just didn't want to stop.

"We should sleep well tonight, Phillip. Are you happy?"

"Oh, am I. I never dreamed of anything this wonderful ever happening in my entire life."

"That's sweet. Let's turn out the light and snuggle."

Being in bed with Lynn, all naked, was not exactly conducive to sleep. She snuggled against me and couldn't help feel my hard cock pressed to her side and she reached down to hold it.

"Mmm, this seems familiar. Let's let it rest up some. Here," and she moved my head to her breast where I nestled until I finally fell asleep.

During the middle of the night, I felt a hand surrounding my cock which was still swollen though not fully erect. Then I felt a thumb begin to rub back and forth across the head of my dick which was now responding as it was created to do.

"Mmm, are you awake, Lynn?"

"Yes, I just woke up and wanted to play with you a little. Is that okay?"

"Oh, you can do this anytime. Anytime at all," I said as I kneaded her breast.

"You're really nice and hard. Hate to waste this nice hard-on. Got any ideas what we could do with it?"

"God, I'd love to put it in you. We could fuck each other."

"What a nice idea. Come up over here," and she pulled me up between her legs, gripped my cock and led me to her pussy.

Oh, I'm in heaven again. What sixteen-year old is fucking a beautiful woman right now at about three o'clock in the morning? Me, that's who. Oh, yeah.

I have to report that I had a wonderful orgasm and asked Lynn if she wanted me to keep going so she could try. She told me that it was okay, she was happy having my cum in her and that we have all day tomorrow. All day tomorrow.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.