The Half Lilin - Cover

The Half Lilin

Copyright© 2009 by Shin Eris

Chapter 19

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Patrick was a normal everyday white-collar worker. He had a normal life, normal job, normal car and normal house. The only thing that was not normal about him was the fact that he was claimed by a demoness soon after he was born. For years he was unaware of that fact until one night the demoness came to him in his dreams and asserted her ownership over him.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Paranormal   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Foot Fetish   Slow   Transformation  

Need a voice, Mistress?

Who's that?

It is I, your servant. If you wished it, I would gladly give you my voice, Mistress.

How ... how are you going to give me your voice?

By just saying these simple words, Mistress. Repeat after me, 'Windsor, Windsor, my contract Windsor. I summon you'.

Then what?

Then I shall appear to be your voice and your shield.

I know that this sounds suspicious, but I really have no choice. I need to finish this fight here and now. This is my only chance. Very well. Windsor, Windsor, my contract Windsor. I summon you.

Then the pendant that Delilah put around my neck started to glow and as if by invisible hands, it was lifted to the air in front of my face. A cold mist started to come out from the pendant and gathered in front of me. As the mist grew to monstrous proportions, it compressed and started to form a humanoid shape. Then as the shape sharpened, it became no different than Disney's Genie, except that the color was green and not blue. He must've been at least 14 feet tall.

"I was summoned, and have come. What is your wish, Mistress?" boomed the genie.

Windsor?

"Yes, I am Windsor. What do you wish of me?"

I need a voice. Can you give me my voice back?

He boomed again, "This one has no power to return you your voice, Mistress. But if it pleases you, Windsor will be delighted to be your voice."

"What?!!!" yelled Dinah, spitting black blood on Windsor's back. Florian was still on her back, holding her in a bear hug while Amphillogiai was still stuck in her stomach

Yes, that would be acceptable, Windsor. Please be my voice, starting from now!

Rise, ancient spirits of Sheol. "RISE, ANCIENT SPIRITS OF SHEOL."

Firiel, The Bound Angel. "FIRIEL, THE BOUND ANGEL."

May your vigilance be eternal. "MAY YOUR VIGILANCE BE ETERNAL."

Galgrifon, The Royal Beast. "GALGRIFON, THE ROYAL BEAST."

May your reign be long and prosperous. "MAY YOUR REIGN BE LONG AND PROSPEROUS."

Entenakra, The Ancient Queen. "ENTENAKRA, THE ANCIENT QUEEN."

May your subjects worship you forevermore. "MAY YOUR SUBJECTS WORSHIP YOU FOREVERMORE."

Rise, and answer my call. "RISE, AND ANSWER MY CALL."

At this point Dinah took her right hand off the hilt of Amphillogiai, conjured a huge fireball and threw it at Windsor's big face. He simply shrugged it off and blocked the other fireball that Dinah threw with his fist which remained in flames but was quite unharmed.

Seeing as he was okay, I continued my chanting. Grant me control over the elements of Sheol. "GRANT ME CONTROL OVER THE ELEMENTS OF SHEOL."

Ultimate power to defeat my enemies. "ULTIMATE POWER TO DEFEAT MY ENEMIES."

Rid them from my side. "RID THEM FROM MY SIDE."

And smash them into a million pieces. "AND SMASH THEM INTO A MILLION PIECES."

Dinah again attempted to disrupt the spell with a well placed Earthbomb that I was a victim of earlier. Windsor was slightly dazed, but easily deflected the subsequent Earthbombs with a slap of his hand.

Wind and Water. "WIND AND WATER."

Darkness and Void. "DARKNESS AND VOID."

Erode this unworthy foe. "ERODE THIS UNWORTHY FOE."

With my hands I bind my enemies. I raised my right hand, palms down. The circle and the runes inscribed started glowing bluish white. "WITH MY HANDS I BIND MY ENEMIES."

With my words, I dissolve my foes. "WITH MY WORDS, I DISSOLVE MY FOES."

Then Dinah struck Windsor with a series of three Lightnings directly at his chest. Windsor appeared to flicker then disappeared. The crystal part of the pendant turned cloudy and fell to my chest lifeless.

"No! Windsor!" I cried. I noticed Dinah coughing even more black blood and her hands were cracked and bloodied.

Then I realized that my voice had returned, so I continued the spell, with my own voice.

"Hear my call, spirits of Sheol."

"With my will, I call..."

"Endgame: Banish!"

The circle and runes glowed much brighter and it lifted off from the ground and surrounded Dinah. With Dinah's waist as its center, it glowed much brighter before it collapsed upon Dinah. The resulting glare became so bright that I had to shield my eyes with my hands.

NO!!! said the Inner Ilyse.

What? You're regretting it now? It was your idea.

It's not that. Can't you sense it? Banish is not imploding anymore, it's growing. At this rate, it will consume the entire Vanity Meadows.

You must be joking!

I'm not, and if you value your life, help me control it.

Despite the bright glare, I raised both hands and attempted to control the spell that seemed to be growing exponentially. I opened Wedjat to help me control Banish better, but I immediately knew it was pointless.

"Everyone! Get out of here!" I cried, hoping that I would be strong enough to control the power that I had unleashed long enough to let the others escape. I may not like being a Lili, but that doesn't mean that they all have to die. Despite the bright glare, I noticed that many Lilim turned to flee, some flew, some ran, but all had a panicked face on them.

When I coughed black blood, I just knew that I wouldn't be able to hold on. As the bright light of Banish washed over me, I closed my eyes, expecting the inevitable.


Then suddenly it became deathly silent. I opened my eyes. I was now in a white room that was so white that it actually hurt my eyes. I rubbed my eyes a few times.

"Man, that sucks!" said a voice I knew so well.

I looked up at Inner Ilyse, who was squinting her eyes. Apparently, she was also affected by the pure white room.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Beats me," she shrugged, "The circle was flawless and the spell matrix was good, so it can't be either of that."

She rubbed her forehead while looking down. "The only thing I can think of that may be the reason the spell went wrong, was that we weren't able to control mom's power."

"What do you mean?" I asked as I closed my eyes for awhile.

"Well, everyone knows that tricorne power is unstable. Most tricornes had their early lives marked with the destruction of properties or death of a close one through earthquakes, flash floods, sudden fire, typhoons, and volcanic eruptions, sometimes plagues. Since we had never learnt how to control our tricorne power, I suppose instead of stopping when we told it to, it continued to channel power to Banish thus making it function even after it died."

"So ... what, are we dead now?"

"You think? Frankly I don't know. I've never died, really."

I opened my eyes as I asked her the next question. "Hey, where do we go after we die?"

"Well, normally dead Lilim who aren't claimed by Mother will lose their memory and sentience, eventually becoming Legion. The others would be returned to their Lilin body, be washed in the Lethe River first, or sent straight to Adam Kadmon to be reborn as a new soul, which can be either Lili or human."

"No, I mean us two. What will happen to you and what will happen to me?"

"Interesting question. I don't know. I suppose I will follow you wherever you're supposed to go, which will most likely be Tartarus since you're the Queen there. Or maybe we are actually two different souls and if that's the case, then I will most likely go to Gehenna straightaway, if I don't become a Legion, that is."

"So are you saying that I will die a human death?"

"No idea, you should ask Uriel when you go to ... did you hear that?" she said.

"Hear what?" I asked before I started hearing an indistinct voice shouting something.

"Shhh," she held out a hand, signaling me to keep quiet.

I opened my ears to listen, I could've sworn I heard a voice saying 'peach tub'.

"Tea cup?" she guessed.

"No, it sounds more like..." that was when I heard it more clearly.

"Reach up!" said the voice.

"Ohhhh..." we both said at the same time.

"Patty, reach up!" the voice said again.

"You think we should do as the voice say?" I asked, as I looked at Inner Ilyse uncertainly. She was looking uncertain herself.

Before she could reply, the voice said again, in a more urgent tone. "Quick! Reach up! I can't hold this much longer!"

I looked at Inner Ilyse, and she looked at me. "Well, no harm in trying. See you on the other side, Ilyse," I said as I raised my hands.

"See ya," she said as she did the same with her left hand.

Suddenly I felt a hand grab me and I blanked out.


When I woke up, I discovered that I was lying on grass. I got up and took a quick look at my surroundings. I was alone, in a clearing with trees on one side and open land on the other side. One the far side of the open land were more trees and beyond that was some tall buildings. It must've been midnight, judging from the darkness alone. I noticed that unlike before, I couldn't see very far into the night. From the look of those tall buildings, it appeared that I have also returned to Assiah (Earth).

Suddenly in the stillness of night, I heard a melodious voice, "About time you woke up."

I tried to find who the voice belonged to. As I looked around me, the voice spoke again, "Up here!" I looked up and saw Naamah sitting on a branch. She looked visibly perky.

"That was a such a beautiful display. I never thought I'd ever see dear ole' Lilith fidget so much again. The last time she did that was when we were told to visit King Solomon at his temple."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.