The Half Lilin
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2009 by Shin Eris

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Patrick was a normal everyday white-collar worker. He had a normal life, normal job, normal car and normal house. The only thing that was not normal about him was the fact that he was claimed by a demoness soon after he was born. For years he was unaware of that fact until one night the demoness came to him in his dreams and asserted her ownership over him.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Paranormal   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Foot Fetish   Slow   Transformation  

I felt the air went 'pop' as the familiar surrounding materialized in front of me. It was amazing that even after all these years; my room was still the same as when I left it 80 years ago. I took a step forward, hitting my knees on the bed.

I turned around as Mother tapped me on my left wing. "There will be some disorientation. You will find that the time that has passed in Assiah is not as long as you may have experienced in Ashmedan".

Cocking my head, I asked, "What do you mean, Mother?"

"Time is not as uniform as humans want to believe, especially when we're talking about time in Sheol. The length and perception of time is different, depending on where you stand."

I couldn't understand a single word, and it must've showed because she clarified, "In other words, time in Heaven, Assiah and Sheol is different. In Sheol, time also goes by differently, at a different pace, depending on which layer the realm was situated in."

"So you're saying that in the material world, I have not been away for 80 years?"

"Yes, I meant exactly that. Ashmedan is quite deep within Sheol, so the time difference is very significant."

I looked around me. Looking at the bedroom that I thought I'd left 80 years ago. Running my forefinger on the surface of the bedside drawer, I noticed the lack of dust which lent credence to Mother's words. I couldn't have left this place for too long.

"How long have I left this world?"

She smiled. "You'll find out. I'm going back to Yenne Velt. Come back once in a while. You should know how to do that by now."

With that last word, I felt the air thicken and and the light distort around her. Not 5 seconds later, her body distorts and disappears from view. By pure impulse, I waded the air where she was just now with my arms to see if she was still there. She was not.

I looked around me again, dawn light was streaming pass the curtains through the open window. It has been so long since I left this place, even if in this world's pace, I haven't been away for that long. Has anything changed? I couldn't even recall exactly how this place looked like to decide if anything was different.

Standing at the door, I let out a deep breath and turned the knob. I poked my head into the corridor, curious, or maybe apprehensive about going out of my room. You see, I have left this place for so long that it doesn't feel like my apartment anymore. It no longer feels like home.

Seeing no one in the hallway, I walked out slowly, almost hesitantly, but I knew that this was my home and I needed to make it mine again.

I walked into the kitchen, noticing a burn mark and a lump of ... uhh, whatever it was, it was black and hard. I vaguely recalled being the one who caused it, though I couldn't recall how or what it was exactly. I touched the lump, it was crumbly and coarse, again I wondered what it was.

Then I moved to the doorway, onward to the living room. I noticed the smashed souvenir closet, its contents missing. At first I thought I was robbed, but then I recalled a particularly embarrassing encounter with Shaina, my supposed-to-be mentor. That memory of losing control to my own instincts was particularly embarrassing, but she was my mentor, so she was supposed to be able to handle anything I could've thrown at her. Besides, I wouldn't lose control if she didn't amplify my own darkness with that corruption beam.

As I walked into the living room, I noticed a foot sticking out of the end of the long couch. Who was it? Little Tell perhaps? She should know that she wasn't supposed to be watching TV til so late. I stopped in my tracks, wondering, how old was Little Tell anyway? What day is this? When is this?

It was then that I noticed the foot was wearing a pair of man's boots. Little Tell would never wear men's attire. She was a girly girl and from what I noticed, very proud of it. So I walked around the couch and was puzzled by what I saw. There was a man there, sleeping on the couch. His face was quite familiar, but I couldn't recall who it was, until a sudden burst of memory washed over me.

Why is HE here? This is my house, isn't it?

I looked around me, studying every little details of the room. Yes, I recalled getting that trophy in junior high. That picture on the wall, depicting a scene in some medieval battle was a Christmas gift from Little Tell during her junior year at college. Everything here pointed to this being my apartment.

So why is he here?

Only then I noticed that I was starving. For the last 80 years, I had to beg for every scrap from Asmodeus, sometimes I had to beg to be tortured just for a small meal. It was even worse when he cut my horns thus cutting my ability to consume Sheol's ethereal energies, making me feel like starving to death. Looking at his sleeping form, my mouth started to drool. A sudden thought entered my mind, telling me that I must resist. It puzzled me, why must I resist? It was my right to eat anyone I wanted. Besides, he was the one trespassing into my area, so he was mine to do with as I wished.

I lay on top of him on the couch. Nudging his lips with my own, I said, "Wakey wakey, my delicious meal. Wake up and let me eat you",


Oh, that was wonderfully good. I hadn't had a meal this good since 80 years ago. I licked my lips, savouring the delicious taste, recalling the wonderful joy I felt at finally being able to feed again. It almost made me weep at how much I craved a real meal, how much I missed doing this.

But then, my brain cleared and I recalled why I wanted to resist before this. I hated this man. I hated him with every fibre of my being. Opening my eyes, I got up from my position beside him on the floor and started to stand. A hand shot up and held my right one.

"Where are you going, doll? Come snuggle for a bit longer. I've missed you."

"Hands off, Chris," I said coldly.

"Aww jeez, Pat. Would you slow down a moment? Lay back down with me," he replied, his tone as if pleading.

"Get it off me, or I'll break it into two. Your choice."

"Seriously?"

"Try me," I said, making sure that my tone was menacing. I wasn't sure if it worked.

I must've succeeded because he let go of my hand. I took the opportunity to stand up and walk to the couch. When I tried to sit on the couch, I was hit with a sharp pain as my wings were crushed between me and the soft cushion. I mentally hit myself for forgetting to switch into my human form. I've been using this form for too long that I have forgotten that I was originally human.

I stood up again, closed my eyes and tried to focus on my human form. It was so hard now to imagine how I used to look like, and I had to spend a particularly long time just to imagine my body without the wings, horns, tail and fangs. I ended up with a model of my lilin-self, minus the wings, horns, tail and fangs of course.

I think I did a good job. I touched my teeth. Good, no fangs, I thought. Then I touched my hair. So long and soft, or did I have a short hairstyle before this? Then I touched my boobs. Hm, nice, pert and supple, I don't think these needs to be changed. Oh it's good being a Lili.

I heard Chris's voice through my self-groping, "What's the big hurry, Pat? You're not going anywhere, so why can't we just lie down for a while longer?"

I didn't reply. Clothes. Humans wear clothes. Should I fetch one from my closet? No, I think a simple ethereal manipulation should do it, I thought as I imagined a particular dress that would look good on me.

"Seriously, Pat. We just made love, we don't need to..."

"We didn't make love," I said, cutting him off, "We fucked. Making love happens when both sides love each other. I don't love you".

I found it hard to breathe, as if my lungs were compressed. What's up with that? Maybe it was the strain of manipulating ether, I thought as the soft blue sleeveless dress formed in my mind and on my body. I wasn't sure about this colour though, maybe I should look at myself in the mirror to see if the clashing colours between the dress and my hair work. Maybe I should've chosen a darker blue? Doesn't matter, I can always change the colour later.

"Ouch," I heard him say. I opened my eyes as my dress formed and looked at his pained face, and suddenly I felt sorry for saying it.

"Why do you always deny it? Do you really hate me that much?"

I couldn't answer. Do I really hate him? Yes, yes I do.

He stood up now. Grabbing his briefs, he said, "You know what, I give up now. It was stupid of me to aim for the moon. I never should've clung to that promise we made when we were kids".

His words jolted me, "You mean you actually remember the promise we made, back in Halloween a long time ago?"

"Of course, don't you? It was in my mind the whole time. That was probably the clearest childhood memory that I have," he replied as he reached for his pants.

I didn't know what to say. The only reason I managed to remember that particular memory was because Mother showed it to me. And here he was telling me that he recalled that painful memory all these time? My eyes became moist as I imagined how torturous it must've been.

I hugged him from behind, just when he was about to reach for his shirt.

I guess it must've shocked him. "Stop! What are you trying to do? Would you please stop this? I finally got the strength to leave you and now you're trying to reel me back in. Don't you think it's enough?"

My tears fell like a broken dam. It fell on his back and flowed downward like a river.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," I said.

He turned around. "Too late, I've waited for you for twenty years while watching you ignoring me for half of that time. I've embarrassed myself, did things I should never do, just so that you would notice me. My shrink even suggested that I spend some time at a funny farm to teach me how to control my anger and self-loathing. I was such a fool that I waited for you all these years, losing my sanity with each passing day. That stops here. Let me go, Pat. I won't bother you anymore."

Through my tears and weeping, I said, "No, I'm not talking about that. I'm just sorry that you have to suffer with bearing that memory. Until Mother showed me, I didn't even remember that promise. Now you're telling me that you have never forgotten it. Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. We never should've made that promise. Mother said it would make it worse if I fought it."

I looked up at his face, and caressed his left cheek with the back of my hand. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

When he held me in his arms, it was so unexpected that I cried harder. "Ssh, calm down. I don't blame you for that promise. I was after all the one who proposed to you, when we were both too young to actually know what we were doing. So it was my fault really, but I just kept hoping that you would one day honour that promise and we would be able to love each other the way we promised to a long time ago."

I buried my face in his broad chest. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to do. To be told that all these years he has been waiting for me, for my heart and how he must've suffered watching me ignore him. Suddenly everything became clear.

My mind replayed the first time I started to hate him. It was after a soccer match in junior high. I stumbled on a rock and would've been kissing the rough ground if not because the striker from the other team caught me in time and got me back on my feet. I was about to thank him when Chris simply strode by and gave him a swift punch on the guts.

Then I replayed the time when a couple of bullies pushed me to a corner and demanded my lunch money. I never liked being pushed around, but I hated fighting even more. Ignoring the two bullies didn't work, so I decided to do the other thing that I hated. I was about to fight them when Chris came out of nowhere and brought them down with two well placed fists. When this happened, I was already annoyed at Chris for always showing off his muscled body in gym class that I decided to ignore him and walk away. I heard the next day that Chris was suspended for causing the hospitalization of the two bullies. Seemed like he continued to beat them up after I left. I remember being disgusted at him when I found that out.

Then I recalled the week before prom. Then my first date in college. Then the time when me and Rachel Wilkins were partners for the research paper. Suddenly it all made sense now. He was jealous. Even as a guy, he wanted me for himself, and it pained him so much that I kept ignoring him.

My tears anew, I pitied him for his suffering. I thought the geas had been cruel on me, but it seemed like the geas was even crueler on him. It hurt him so much that he became cruel and wretched himself. I suddenly regretted ignoring him, wishing that I could turn back time and stop his downward spiral.

"I'm sorry. Please, let me make it up to you," I said as I dropped to my knees.

"Hey hey, Pat. Stop! What are you trying to do?"

"Penance. I want to apologize," I said, my hands tugging softly on his belt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.