My Happiest Birthday - Cover

My Happiest Birthday

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My Mother-In-Law asked me what I wanted most of all for my thirtieth birthday. My answer surprised her. Then she surprised me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   InLaws  

Andrea and I have been married for six years now. We have two children, twin boys, and ever since their birth two years ago, my wife's sex drive has simply disappeared. She just told me it wasn't of interest to her.

Well, I'm twenty-nine, Andrea is twenty-seven, and I've tried hard to understand what my wife is feeling. I sure know what I'm feeling, and it's horny.

Now, I've probably had a few opportunities to fool around, there's one girl at the office that flirts with me all the time but she's kind of a loose cannon, not the kind you could trust. There was another woman at work, a little older than I, but I just don't like the idea of screwing around at work and, frankly, she just didn't really turn me on. She was attractive, but just didn't do it for me. Even as horny as I was.

There is only one woman I can think of who turns me on, one I've really thought a lot about in the past year or so, my mother-in-law, Andrea's mom, Clara.

About a year ago, when she was visiting at our house, I had caught a glimpse of her getting dressed one morning. I had seen her in a beige lace bra and matching half slip and she looked gorgeous.

Clara had really never entered my mind as a desirable woman until that moment. But seeing her that morning left an indelible picture in my memory and I often fantasized about her and what she would look like naked. She was still quite attractive, still under fifty, with a nice, firm figure. Yes, I lusted after my mother-in-law after than day in January.

As my thirtieth birthday approached, she took me aside and casually asked what I would most like for my birthday. I looked at her and said, "What I really want just could never happen. It's something that isn't possible."

"I don't understand. What can't happen? Is it money, the cost of something? What?"

"Oh, no, no, it's just impossible, that's all."

"What's so special about what you want? I'm pretty resourceful, you know."

"It's just something that I've really wanted in the last year or so. Something that I think about a lot."

"Well, tell me, maybe the 'Birthday Fairy' will bring it. You just never know."

"No, no fairy will bring what I want. It's a dream of mine, that's all. Just a wish that I would hope could come true. But I know it can't. Sometimes dreams just can't come true. That's life."

"Well, it seems very mysterious to me. Why can't you tell me, George?"

"Oh, it wouldn't be a good idea, that's all."

So, anyway, the subject went on to other things and I was left the rest of the evening thinking about my mother-in-law and how turned on I was just standing there talking with her. I had wanted to grab her and rip her clothes off. I couldn't believe how turned on I was. I had a hard-on the whole time.

A couple of days later, at the office, my phone rang.

"George, it's Clara. Hope I'm not getting you at a bad time."

"No, it's fine. What's up?"

"Well, look, you've got me determined about this birthday present business. Can we meet for lunch tomorrow. I want you to tell me what you want."

So, we set a time and place and the next day, we met out front, went in and got a booth near the back, out of the way of rest of the crowd.

We ordered cocktails and half way through, Clara asked straight out what this present was I was so vague and secretive about.

"I just can't tell you. It's just something I can't tell you about."

"Does it have to do with anything that one could buy for you?"

"No, not at all."

"It it something someone could do for you?"

"Well, yes, it is but I can't tell you what it is."

"Does it have to do with anyone in the family?"

"Um, yes, it does but I can't tell you."

"Does it have to do with something from Andrea?"

"No."

"Me?"

Well, there it was.

"Er, yes."

"Clint and I. What could we do for you?"

"No, it's not the two of you."

"Just me? George, what is it? You can tell me, you know."

"Well, maybe I can't. Maybe I just can't tell you. Maybe you'd really be angry. Really upset."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.