Dominant Black Transsexual Cheerleaders
Chapter 13

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The new boy finds himself lusting after Stacy, a black cheerleader and the hottest girl in school. When he hooks up with her at a party though, Stacy reveals her huge secret and turns the boy into her cock worshipping, faggot love slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   DomSub   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Size  

"Have you thought about what you want to do, Mattie?" Mr. Reid ... Wally ... asked me with a smile. "I'm sure there are some interesting opportunities for you in Las Vegas."

"Hmmph!" I offered him a muffled laugh in reply, keeping his thick, black cock right where it belonged — Between my lips.

"Seriously," he sighed, pulling a lock of golden hair from my sapphire eyes. "You're a beautiful, young man. I think you'd do well in the, uh ... entertainment industry."

"Mwah!" I pulled my mouth off his cock with an elaborate gasp and breathless giggle. "I don't think my mom would understand."

"You're probably right about that," he chuckled, caressing my cheek with his hand and when it got close enough, I turned my face and drew his thumb into my mouth.

Mr. Reid liked prostitutes, as he was the first to admit. I wasn't sure if he offered the same advice to the other sissies in his charge, but he always liked to remind me of how successful I could be if I'd only start charging for what I liked to give away. Of course, prostitution was illegal in Seattle, so he liked to show me the odd brochures from Vegas that he'd gather during his frequent weekend getaways to Sin City.

"You're the best piece of ass in school," the large, black man told me with genuine regret in his voice. "I wish you weren't leaving us."

"You still have Kylie," I reminded him with a shrug, massaging his fat prick with both hands while we spoke. "And that new boy, the sophomore..."

"Randi," Mr. Reid smiled, "with an i."

"Yeah" I giggled. "Randi with an i. He's a little hottie."

"He is cute," the man agreed, pulling my head back down to his lap. "But you're the one I love, Mattie. Hmmm ... Suck it for me now ... Nice ... Like that, baby."

I opened for his cock once more, determined to give my high school guidance counselor one of the best blowjobs of his life. I held his heavy balls in one hand and stroked his dark shaft with the other, keeping my fist close to my mouth as I bobbed up and down. Slowly. Deliberately. Washing Mr. Reid's smooth cockhead with my tongue and then letting that soft muscle flutter beneath him as I opened my throat.

"Oh! Christ ... I don't know how you do that!" he breathed with real admiration. "You're the only sissy in school that can take my cock, you know that?"

"Ummphh..." I moaned, pulling off him, pink faced and drooling spit and precum from my chin.

I didn't bother trying to answer, I just went down again. My throat stretched easily around his hot meat and I shook my head, fighting to get that last inch as my nose found his pubic hair. I loved the sensation of my soft muscles rippling around the man's prick as I tried to swallow him completely. After nearly two years of worshipping black cock, I'd gotten very good at taking even the largest man balls deep. The best cocksucker in school, that was me. Better than any of the other fags. Better than any of the real girls too, but that wasn't saying much.

The sissy fags were much better at sex than any of the girls, mostly because we had no shame. We were all hopeless sluts and we didn't demand love in exchange for our sexual favors. We didn't even expect dinner and a movie, just a hard cock and a boy willing to use it. The girls could play their games and closet their virginity for a rainy day, pretending like they were too good for the backseat of Daddy's car ... But we knew better.

I knew better.

But with a week of school left and only three months until my eighteenth birthday, I just wasn't sure what to do with myself.


"College," Principal Jefferson Davis breathed, sliding his hands under my blouse and along my smooth, pale back.

"Ugh! Sloooow..." I whispered, wriggling my hips as the man pushed his huge black cock through the tight ring of my anus.

"The only place for a faggot like you, Mattie," he continued, finding my shoulders and getting a good grip. "I could ... Ugh!..." he grunted, pushing three solid inches of hard fuck pipe in my ass, " ... put in a good ... Ugh!..." another grunt as he stretched my tender rectum, " ... word for you ... Ugh!"

"Ohhh ... Uhm!" I let out the breath I'd been holding, feeling every inch of the principal's penis buried in my tight little hole.

"I don't know," I sighed, enjoying the calm before the storm as we both got used to the pleasant sensation. "I don't know if I'm that ... Ow!"

"Sorry," he chuckled, not sounding very sorry at all as he started working his prick back and forth.

"I'm not that smart," I continued, holding my chin in my hands with my elbows on the principal's desk.

"You're smarter than you think you are," he said seriously, breathing the words into my ear. "Beautiful as well, Mattie. You can do anything you want."

"I just want to fuck," I said, offering him a happy-go-lucky smile over my shoulder.

"That can be arranged," Mr. Davis agreed, leaning his large body over mine as he began to pump my boy pussy nice and hard, just the way I liked it.

I loved his cock, perhaps more than anyone else's, I wasn't sure. At that moment though ... Yeah. Principal Davis was my favorite fuck in the whole school and I'd ridden his fat prick a hundred times. At least once a week for two years, usually two or three times a week, and I knew I was his favorite as well. The man loved fucking me and it had made my life a lot easier, believe me! I could miss classes, even skip entire days without worry. My grades were outstanding, although I did have a real fear of putting my education to any sort of test. My SAT scores hadn't been anything to brag about, but after Principal Davis had arranged a private lunch between myself and the very handsome — and horny — gentleman responsible for such things ... I could get into any college I wanted.

Yeah, Principal Davis had always taken care of me and I'd taken care of his cock. I was going to miss him a lot, I thought, and so I stopped playing the bored bitch and gave him the serious fuck he deserved. I pushed myself back to meet his thrusts, squeezing my ass muscles the way I'd practiced over the years. I could bring a man off without moving, just by contracting the walls of my asshole, massaging a nice, hard penis with deep spasms of pleasure. It felt very good for both of us and he was soon grunting hard, slamming his huge black cock into my bowels to kiss my prostate and make it even better.

I turned my head as I felt my orgasm rising. I reached for him, twisting my arm awkwardly and pulling the principal's mouth to mine. I kissed him passionately, not faking it the way I sometimes did with other men. I surrendered as I felt my sissy dick spilling hot cum inside my panties. He could always make me cum like that and I moaned with gratitude while I nursed eagerly on his tongue. A few moments later he joined me, Principal Davis groaning with the effort of dumping one more load of hot man cum into my quivering, sissy cunt.

"You could get a two year degree," he said, still inside me. Still hard as we caught our breath.

"And do what?" I wondered.

"Get a teacher's certificate," he told me with a smile. "All you need is an associates, then a year to get qualified..."

"So in three years..."

"I'll give you a job," he nodded. "You'll come back here and teach. Math, English..."

"Phaggot Education?" I giggled.

" ... anything you want ... well, I don't think Coach Bailey will give up that class," Mr. Davis chuckled. "But he wouldn't mind seeing you walking the halls again either."

"I know," I stuck my tongue at him. "He asked me to marry him."

"Really?" The Principal blinked at me and it wasn't often something caught him by surprise.

"I think he was just teasing me," I giggled again.

"Think about it, Mattie," he told me seriously. "The teaching idea. It doesn't pay much, but there are a lot of other, uh ... benefits."

"Like two hundred horny teenage boys?" I asked with a roll of my eyes.

"And a dozen horny men," he agreed with a chuckle. "The faculty meetings would be so much more fun with you in them."

"And your secretary would kill you," I laughed, wriggling my ass invitingly. "Are you going to pull out so I can clean you off ... or do you want to fuck me again?"

"Ummm ... Yes!" The principal grinned at me, giving his hips a push and we were definitely going to fuck at least once more before lunch was over.


"My dad wants to know when you're coming over again," Randi's bright blue eyes were full of humor. "He's so mellowed out now, it's unreal."

"Cool," I smiled at his reflection as we stood side-by-side in the sissies' bathroom. "I told you, he just needed to get used to the idea."

"Hey, Mattie!" Kylie pushed in with Angie Hutchins and Lisa Taylor giggling close behind. He gave Randi a frosty look, a catty one too, and the little blonde sophomore returned it.

I just sighed. Kylie, who used to be Kyle before he changed his name, was my best friend. The hottest transsexual in school too, except maybe for me. It sorta depended on who you asked, but we weren't competing for anything anyway, at least not with each other and especially not with only a week of school left. I'd be graduating and he'd go on summer vacation, coming back in the fall for his senior year. Randi would have his hands full then and there wasn't anything I could about it.

He was my protégé ... Randi, I mean ... and I'd taken the sophomore under my wing, sorta. Much like Heather had with me the year before. Some of the black cheerleaders were still around, but some had graduated and some had moved with their families, or transferred to other schools. The school had belonged to them the year previously, but now the white transsexuals ruled. Kylie, Angie, Lisa, and a few others, and myself, of course. We had our boytoys, but not like the black transsexuals had dominated us. We liked our boyfriends big and strong and black. They could pretend to be in charge, we didn't mind, it was a lot easier playing the slut and more rewarding too, in my opinion.

"What did JD want?" Kylie asked me, opening his purse and digging for his comb.

"The usual," I giggled. "Nah ... He wants me to be a teacher."

"A teacher?" Lisa smiled at that, leaning close to mirror and fixing his lipstick, kind of a pale pink and that suited the boy's pale complexion.

"Yeah," I shrugged, repairing my own lipstick with some seriously red gloss.

"Are you going to do it?" Randi wondered and mostly he was just waiting on me. That boy had a pretty face and he didn't need much for makeup at all. None of us did really, but it was fun to play with.

"If I do, it'll take three years or something," I smiled at him, seeing the disappointment in his eyes. "I won't be teaching you."

"That sucks," he frowned. "I thought you meant like ... next year or something."

"You're so dumb, Randi," Kylie snorted. "Who knows, you might still be here three years from now."

"Shut-up!" the other boy stuck his tongue out.

"When they were handing out brains, Randi thought they said trains," Angie giggled.

"And you thought they said stains," I interrupted him, pointing at his cheer sweater. "What's that? Mayonnaise?"

"Huh?" He looked down. "Oh! Shoot! That jerk!"

"Angie had a sperm sandwich for lunch!" Lisa laughed. "With extra salami!"

"Who?" Randi asked, narrowing his eyes at the boy.

"That Brandon guy," Angie said, taking off his sweater so he could wash the semen out of it. It was a big stain and the cheerleaders wore royal blue tops, so it was obvious too!

"Is his dick as big as he thinks it is?" I asked him with a curious smile, putting my lip gloss away and waiting for Kylie to finish combing his platinum blonde hair so I could use his comb.

"Bigger!" Angie giggled.

"Like ten inches," Lisa nodded. "That's what I heard."

"From who?" Randi asked.

"From Kylie!" Lisa giggled and we all looked at my best friend. He just smiled and shrugged.

"Nobody's got a ten inch cock," I decided, stealing the comb from Kylie's fingers.

"Hey!" he pouted at me and that was a real ball-busting look, believe me! A lot of boys hurt themselves when Kyle gave them a pout, grown men too and the little faggot terrorized the mall. I was sorta almost immune to it by then, though. We'd been friends for two years.

"Some guys have more than ten," Lisa said and I rolled my eyes. He was such a size queen! But maybe we were all were.

"Brandon's got ten for sure," Angie giggled. "My butt hurts!"

"Yeah?" I grinned at him. "Let me see..."

"No! Hey! Mattie!" the boy twisted his hips, but he was giggling as I flipped up his gold cheer skirt and he didn't bother with cheer shorts. None of the transsexual cheerleaders did.

"Hold still," I said, spanking his smooth thigh and pushing Angie's legs apart. "God! Don't you use a pad or anything?"

"Huh?" He looked over his shoulder at me.

"Gross!" Randi laughed. "Your panties are soaked!"

"Duh!" Angie rolled his eyes. "I like it that way. Sex is supposed to be messy."

"Duh!" Randi shot back. "But you don't have to sit on the wet spot all day!"

"Why not?" Lisa giggled. "Shauna does it all the time!"

"Yeah," Kylie nodded. "But that's his own cum, not someone else's!"

"You did get drilled, huh?" I asked, having pulled down Angie's cummy panties and spread his firm little ass with my thumbs. The boy's asshole was raw and puffy, almost turned inside out and dribbling whitish semen even as he stood there.

"Ewww!" Randi made a face and I figured it was about time to teach that boy a lesson. It had been a few days and I didn't have a lot of time left.

"Get down here, faggot..." I reached for his arm, yanking the smallish sophomore to his knees.

"What? Mattie!" He blinked at me, but didn't try to say no or anything. Randi never did and maybe that's why I liked him so much. He was even more submissive than I'd been at first.

"Get your face in there," I told him, pushing on the back of his head until Randi's nose was buried between Angie's butt cheeks.

"Oh yeah!" Kylie laughed and I knew he'd enjoy this. "Cream pie for Randi!"

"Ohhhh..." Angie wriggled his ass, making happy faces at the mirror as Randi started licking the boy's well-fucked pussy. "Ummm ... That feels good! Get your tongue inside! Yeahhhh..."

"You're so bad!" Lisa sighed, smiling at me as I pulled up my own pleated cheer skirt. "I wanna be you when I grow up, Mattie!"

"Shut-up!" I laughed at him, pulling my panties to the side and exposing my erection. I only had about a five inch dick, I'll admit, and it wasn't very thick or anything, but I was a faggot cocksucker anyway and I didn't really need one. The guys I liked weren't the sort of men who would go down on a sissy.

"Mummph!" Randi offered us a muffled gasp as I shoved my cock up his ass with one, quick thrust of my hips.

I had him bent over at the waist, sucking sperm out of Angie's rectum, and so forking the boy just seemed like the thing to do. Randi had a nice cunt anyway, still tight enough that even a little sissy prick like mine could enjoy fucking him ... and I did. I pumped him with fast, short strokes and this wasn't the first time he'd let me have his ass. That had been almost eight months before, when Randy had asked me out on our first and only date.

It had taken me about ten minutes to figure out the boy was a total faggot, and I'd had my suspicions anyway. He'd been way too pretty not to be cock bait and even though I have a serious thing for large, black dick, the chance to break in a sissy had been too good to pass up. I'd fucked his mouth, which Randy hadn't liked at all, and then I'd fucked his virgin ass. The boy had liked that even less, or so he'd claimed. I guess you could say I'd raped him, but by the time the night was over little Randi was wearing my panties and sucking my cock like the faggot he was.

Now I had Randi wrapped around my dick again, grinding his sexy boy pussy against my prick while our friends watched and giggled. He was making wet, muffled, begging for more noises and it seemed like music to my ears as I dug my fingers into his hips, pumping the boy's hot rectum eagerly. It almost made me wish that I had one of those mythical ten inch dicks, you know? Just so I could punch the boy's g-spot with my prick, kiss his prostate and make him cry ... just once.

Yeah, I was definitely going to miss high school a lot, I decided.


"Hi, Daddy!" I said brightly, determined as always to be in the best mood possible when I was around him.

I sort of acted like a little girl, much more so than I usually did for anyone else, but I thought he liked that. My dad was paralyzed after having a stroke. He couldn't really do much but sit in his chair and growl every now and again. The doctors thought he might have suffered some brain damage too, but I refused to believe that! He still had real intelligence in his eyes, even if his body wouldn't let him show it. He was still thinking, still feeling, and still the man of the house and my mom and I treated him like a king!

So, I kind of bounced into the room, wearing my own cheerleading outfit, all blue and gold. It showed off my body nicely anyway and I think Daddy was proud of me. I had a pretty awesome body, for a being a boy, and I'd never had to take hormones or anything. I didn't have any tits, true, my chest was flat as a board, but my dick still got hard anyway. And besides, my nipples were pretty plump, nice puffy ones with fat nipples just because it seemed like someone was always biting me there, or sucking and chewing, or just plain old pinching me. You know how it goes.

"I missed you!" I said, even though I'd seen him that morning before school. "Did you miss me, Daddy?"

He growled and I giggled, sitting sideways on his lap with my arms around his neck. He wore his uniform, like he usually did, even though the Marines had retired him with more than a full pension. Having a lot of medals, including a Navy Cross, two Silver Stars, and a bunch of other ones, made him an important man and I'd never really appreciated that before, but now I did. I squirmed a little, getting comfortable, and I liked to tell him about my day because I knew it had to be boring just sitting around the house all the time.

" ... so then, while I was sucking off Willis, these two other guys showed up!" I giggled. "Derek and Peter, and they're both so cute. Really black too, you know? Like they just got off the boat from Africa and anyway, so Derek's fucked me before and when he saw my butt in the air ... Pow! I about hit the roof because I was so surprised!"

Daddy growled and I wriggled a little more.

"Ohhhh ... Somebody's getting excited!" I teased him with a little tongue. "Here ... Let me take care of that for you, Daddy! It must be really uncomfortable, huh?"

I slipped off his lap and onto the floor, reaching for the tent in his uniform trousers and unzipping them.

"You should have said something sooner, Daddy!" I sighed. "I'm not a mind reader, you know! Oh my! You're really excited today!"

I pulled out his penis, a very thick eight inches of rock solid Marine, and used both hands to stroke it slowly.

"Do you want to fuck me today, Daddy?" I asked him. "Or do you just want me to suck it?"

He growled.

"Just tell me, Daddy," I said, gently encouraging the man and trying to motivate him into speaking. The doctors didn't think he'd ever talk again, but what do they know?

My dad had once gone into a cave in Afghanistan, chasing down Taliban Guerilla guys, and when he didn't come back out after an hour, they said he never would. When he didn't come out after a day, they said my daddy was dead. After three days, they wrote a letter to my mom, she still has it. But a week later, my daddy came out of a hole on the other side of the mountain, a hole he'd had to dig himself, by the way, dragging twenty-three Taliban prisoners of war behind him.

If anyone could ever talk again, it would be my dad! He just needed some incentive.

"Come on..." I sang softly, leaning close and blowing across the head of his dick. "I bet you want a blowjob again, huh? Just tell me, Daddy. Just say, 'Suck my dick!' and I'll give you the best hummer of your life, Daddy. I promise. Way better than those fags in Bangkok can do it!"

He growled again.

"Oh!" I giggled, talking like a little girl. "You want to fuck my tight little butt, Daddy? But you're thing is so big! Won't it hurt? I'm not very big down there, Daddy!"

He only growled and I sighed.

"It's okay, Daddy," I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I know you're trying. I'll give you a nice fuck, okay? Just be gentle, you big Marine!"

I took off my panties, but left my skirt on, and straddled my dad's lap facing him. I rolled my eyes and giggled as I reached down to find his steely prick and guide him to my hungry boy pussy. I always liked fucking him, even if he couldn't move or anything. I know it sounds sorta bad, but it seemed a lot like fucking a really awesome dildo! A nice, hard, hot one that could really cum at the end. I loved making Daddy cum and he always had a lot of ball juice! Mom fucked him too, but only on special occasions, you know, like his birthday and their anniversary. She loved him, but even though Mom's a nurse, she was one of those people who get uncomfortable being intimate with disabled persons.

It's hard to blame someone for that and Mom did try, believe me. I think she envied how much closer Daddy and I had grown after his stroke. She liked it and really encouraged me to take care of his needs. His sexual needs, I mean. Daddy had a nurse who took care of all the other ones. His name was Eric and that man was smokin' hot too! Big and black and handsome, with a monster cock and, unfortunately for me, a thirteen year old girlfriend named Polly. I called her 'The Parrot' just because I didn't like her very much. I was kinda jealous, but Eric was going to dump the little whore soon anyway because she was getting too old for him.

See, the really weird thing about Eric is that he's a total pedophile! Mom didn't know when she hired him, but the truth always comes out and when we met Polly, who'd been all of eleven-years-old at the time, it wasn't too hard to figure out what was going on! That's the problem with the perfect man though, they never are! I could have been seriously in love with the guy. I could have even overlooked the fact that he had a little white girlfriend ... But it's hard to ignore the sad truth that Eric couldn't really get off in bed with anyone but a kid.

So ... He broke my heart and I kinda hated the pervert. But we still fucked like rabbits!

"Hi, Mattie," Eric smiled at me as he walked into the den carrying Daddy's dinner on a tray.

"Hu-uh-he-ey!" I hiccupped as I bounced up and down on Daddy's cock, holding his shoulders and biting my lips. We were really going at it hard and Daddy was rocking my world!

"I got us a movie to watch later," Eric said. "I think your dad will like it."

"Uh-oh-ye-eah?" I nodded.

"It's called Marine Booty Camp!" Eric told me with a chuckle, pronouncing it 'boo-tay' like it was the French word for butt or whatever.

"Uh-hu-uh!" I giggled breathlessly, pushing my ass down hard and then giving Daddy's fat prick a real grind.

"Anyway, I got your dinner ready too," Eric told me, grabbing at the bulge in his crotch and smiling. "Whenever you're hungry for it."

"Hmmm..." I grinned back at him. "I'll eat while we watch the movie. Let me finish taking care of Daddy first. I think he's getting close now."

"Take your time, Mattie," he chuckled, taking a seat on the sofa. "Pull up the back of your skirt though. Let me see that gorgeous ass of yours eat some dick."

"Heh!" I pursed my lips at the man and reached back to pull my pleated skirt out of the way.

I leaned forward too, sort of twisting my body around my dad so my heart-shaped butt was right there as I started riding Daddy's cock again. My own hard little dick flopped around, slapping at my tummy and thighs as I moved. My shaved balls bounced of Daddy's lap every time I pushed my ass down on his loving penis. I really wished he'd grab my hips and give me some push-pull action, you know? But I didn't mind doing all the work and I could go as fast or slow as I wanted, he wasn't gonna complain!

And hard? Oh my God! Nobody had a harder cock than my Daddy! Probably because he was a Marine, but it could have been because of all the Viagra I fed him every morning with his other vitamins. I figured he was getting sort of old, over forty already, and so he'd appreciate a little something extra. I know I did! I loved those little blue pills and when Daddy's long penis found the pillow of prostate, I gasped and arched my back, keeping him right there for a nice long grind while I squeezed my butt muscles hard! I clamped down on the man, grunting with the effort and then yanking myself back up slowly.

That really made Daddy growl as it must have felt like I was trying to pull his dick right off!

It was a good trick and it made a lot of boys cum quick, believe me! But my daddy wasn't any sort of boy, he was all man and I was hot and sweaty, panting for air and about to spill fag juice all over Daddy's medals by the time he finally let loose with the first jet of incestuous seed deep inside my cock hungry ass! I kept fucking him too! No way was I gonna stop! My butt went into milking mode! Well, that's what one guy called it, I just called it ecstasy. My asshole quivered and my whole body tingled as I felt Daddy's sperm filling me up. I rocked his cock until I felt his spasms growing weaker and then finally stopping as his orgasm faded.

"Wow!" I giggled, breathing hard and licking my lips. "You fucked me good that time, Daddy! Thank you!"

I kissed his mouth, hearing him growl softly, deep down in his throat and I knew he was happy that he could spoil his little girl ... sorta.


"Oh look, Daddy!" I giggled. "Is that what it was like when you were in booty camp?"

We were watching the movie Eric had brought with him and it was a pretty good one. My favorite scene was the one where the Sergeant catches one of his soldiers wearing a camouflage negligee and jerking off with a dildo up his butt! He was very pretty and I wondered if Victoria's Secret sold camouflage camisoles. Heh! Wouldn't that be cool? Anyway, the Sergeant quickly pulls out his enormous black cock and shoves it into the pretty private's mouth!

"That's a serious spit shine!" I laughed, reaching for more popcorn while I jerked Eric off.

I was sort of lying on my side between his spread legs on the sofa, with my head on his stomach. Eric stroked my hair with one hand and fingered my still spermy ass with the other. That was nice too, having a seriously squishy boy pussy for him to play with. I'd sucked his dick for awhile, but mostly I wanted to watch the movie because that sergeant really had a great penis! The private had a nice one too, except it was white and a lot smaller, of course.

"Ow! Bayonet practice!" I gasped, staring at the big screen, hi-def television as the sergeant drove his monster cock into the private's way too small butt!

He'd fuck the faggot for a minute or so and then pull his dick all the way out, spreading that rude, raw fuckhole with his thumbs. He'd spit in it too, the sergeant would, drooling big wads of saliva into the private's pussy asshole, and then stab his prick balls deep again! You could see the pain on the boy's face, and of course he yelped loudly as well, but it was that look that made my balls get tight and sissy clit throb happily. A genuine mix of pain and pleasure filled his eyes and when the sergeant leaned down to shove his tongue in the fag's mouth, he moaned like a bitch in heat.

"God! I wish that was me," I sighed and looked at my dad. "Is that really what it's like, Daddy? Do the sergeants all have huge dicks? Do they fuck the privates all day long?"

"Heh!" Eric laughed at me. "You shouldn't tease him like that, Mattie."

"I know," I nodded. "Daddy probably misses all that fun. He was a colonel, you know. I bet my dad fucked a hundred fags. Thousands maybe, and a lot prettier than that one too."

"Could be," Eric shrugged, but he sounded sort of doubtful.

"Poor Daddy," I sighed again, shifting to get more comfortable as Eric pushed my face towards his swollen cock.

Mom came home about the time I was on my back with my head hanging over the edge of the sofa. Eric was fucking my mouth and he had a straight shot down my throat like that. I didn't mind and I kind of liked the way his low hanging balls would slide across my forehead and cover my eyes and then rest on my upturned nose. He'd fuck my throat for a few minutes and then pull out, giving me a chance to catch my breath and maybe rim his asshole a little. Eric liked that a lot, so he'd sorta scoot forward and I'd tongue his balls and then his ass, tasting man musk and sweat, smelling his generous, masculine odor and savoring it.

I'd lap at his tight, virgin sphincter and tickle it with my tongue, trying to work my way inside his asshole with it. But Eric hadn't ever been fucked in his life, not that way at least, so he was pretty tight and at the most I'd just barely get the tip of my tongue inside. That was okay and I'm sure Daddy enjoyed watching his faggot son eat a black man's anus for dinner. Eric's cock would be my dessert, especially that hot, creamy filling I loved so much! Eric's semen tasted sort of salty-sweet, not bitter at all, and I could've drank a big glass of that stuff easy. And I've chugged down a big glass of sperm before, a couple of them, so I know what I'm talking about too!

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.