Dominant Black Transsexual Cheerleaders
Chapter 11

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The new boy finds himself lusting after Stacy, a black cheerleader and the hottest girl in school. When he hooks up with her at a party though, Stacy reveals her huge secret and turns the boy into her cock worshipping, faggot love slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   DomSub   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Size  

"Mattie?"

"Yeah, Mom!" I yelled, kicking off my shoes as I entered the house through the front door.

I'd had a pretty good day of school, even for a Monday, and that had surprised me! I'd been really nervous about what the other kids would say and how they'd treat me after the party on Friday. My friends told me not to worry about it and so did the cheerleaders, our black girlfriends, but that was easy for them to say! They were the most popular girls in school and nobody really knew they were sort of boys, at least in the pussy department ... meaning they didn't have any pussies! All our girlfriends had big, black dicks!

Like I say though, nobody at school seemed to know the girls' secret, at least not that I could tell. The other kids definitely knew about their boyfriends though! We were all pretty queer, but some of us more than others. I mean, Kyle was a total fag and I suppose I was too, since we wore dresses to school and flirted shamelessly with every guy who so much as smiled at us. That was a lot of guys too, because we were seriously cute! But the other boys, they were only sort of gay. Like they were hot for their transsexual girlfriends, naturally, and hot for Kyle and me as well, but generally they were pretty picky when it came to other guys.

Or they tried to be. I don't think any of them could really say no to a hard, black dick! And of course, if one of the cheerleaders told us to do something, like suck off a bunch of pizza guys in front of half the school, for example, we did it ... No questions asked! Exactly why that was, I couldn't tell you. In fact, I'm not sure any of us understood how or why those chicks with dicks controlled us so easily. But they did, and that was a fact!

Fortunately, none of the other kids seemed to really mind so much that I'd sucked off four different men a total of eight times for free pizza. They didn't seem to care that I'd drank a big beer cup full of pizza guy cum in the middle of a high school kegger! They didn't even care that I came to school wearing pink short-shorts, a half-tee with number 69 on the back, and a pair of leather sandals to show off my pretty, pink toenails! Mostly everyone just treated me like I was perfectly normal, even the guys, except they kept trying to get me to fool around with them!

Sometimes I felt like I was dreaming, you know? Because this was still the United States as far as I knew, and people were still people, and nobody likes a fag!

"I'm home!" I called out, dropping my purse on the sofa along with my jacket, a cute, black leather one with a lot of flair.

"We're in the den," Mom called back. "Come in here. Your father's home!"

That made me smile! My dad had suffered a stroke, leaving him mostly paralyzed and unable to speak. That totally sucked, but a secret part of me, the bad part, kinda liked it because now he had a perfectly good reason not to talk to me. Dad used to make excuses before, or my mom did, I should say. Like he was too busy thinking about other, more important stuff, like work or the super bowl, or the price of lawnmowers. Dad was a Marine and I was his faggot son, so ... you know. Except I hadn't been queer until Stacy had fucked me in the butt, but Mom said they'd known about me all along or something.

Sometimes I believed her, but once in awhile..."Oh!"

I blinked at a tall, handsome black man and he offered me a patient smile as I stood in the doorway to the den, which was really my dad's office.

"There you are!" Mom smiled, looking up as she fussed over my dad. "I just wanted to get your father comfortable. Eric, this is my son, Mattie. Didn't I tell you he was cute?"

"Yes, you did ... Hello, Mattie," the man said, looking me up and down with his warm brown eyes. I couldn't tell which he liked more, my smooth, pale legs or my smooth, flat tummy. He made me feel sorta naked actually.

"Uh, hi!" I kind of squeaked, just because he was very handsome, like I said, with dark brown skin and short, kinky hair. Tall too. Did I say that already? He stood well over six feet and broad shouldered, narrow waisted, and I couldn't help but notice the bulging basket of his crotch. Contrary to popular belief, not all black men have huge cocks, but some of them do and Eric was packing something serious between his legs!

"Eric is going to be looking after your father," Mom explained as the man extended his hand. "He's a nurse and the Marines are going to cover the expense, so..."

"I've heard a lot about you," Eric said in his deep, but surprisingly gentle voice. "I didn't know you were going to be so pretty though."

"Um..." I swallowed hard as he gave my fingers a squeeze.

"I told Eric he could use the spare bedroom upstairs," Mom said. "Why don't you show him where it is and help Eric get more, um ... comfortable."

"He's going to be staying with us?" I asked, blinking at my mom.

"Oh no," Eric chuckled. "I have my own place, but..."

"He'll be spending a lot of time here," Mom nodded. "You have school and I have to work, of course, so ... Let's just make Eric feel at home. Okay?"

"Yeah, Mom ... Okay" I shrugged, licking my lips and glancing at him. Eric made me blush and my tummy tingled. "The bedrooms are, um ... upstairs..." I said, clearing my throat, " ... Do you have any, uh, stuff?"

"A few things," he nodded. "Out in the car. It can wait."

"Oh, well ... Let's go this way," I said with a nervous giggle, thinking that sounded pretty dumb. I really didn't know what else to say though and Eric followed me out of the den.

"I think I'm going to like working here a lot," he told me halfway up the stairs and when I turned my head with a smile I realized he was staring at my butt.

"Uh ... yeah," I said, giggling again and then I was worried if I was wiggling my ass too much or not enough and I could barely walk all of a sudden!

"I heard you have a black girlfriend," Eric said and I nodded slowly.

"Uh, yeah. Heather," I agreed, gesturing at the bathroom. "That's the bathroom. My mom and dad's room is at the end of the hall, um ... this one is mine and this one..." I opened the bedroom door, " ... is gonna be yours, I guess."

"I guess so," he said, standing close behind me as we looked inside. "Right next to yours, huh?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "Um ... There's some junk in here, I can get it out later. Just old clothes and stuff."

"That's cool," Eric shrugged. "How's the bed?"

"The bed?" I asked dumbly, glancing at the plain, twin sized bed beneath the windows.

"Is it nice a firm?" he wondered. "I like a firm bed."

"I dunno!" I laughed. "Um ... I guess it is, uh..."

"Let's find out," he said, putting a hand in the small of my back, touching my bare skin with his black fingers and making me shiver.

"Oh!" I stepped inside the room as he sorta pushed me.

"Are you nervous?" Eric asked me, looking down as I stood there. His fingers were moving along my spine. Not very far, but enough, and I nodded.

"A little," I breathed.

"Are you one of those pussy white boys, Mattie?" he whispered, sliding his hand down to my butt.

"Yeah," I answered with a hard swallow.

"You know what I want, right?"

"Ummm..." I blinked and blushed, dropping my eyes as his hand squeezed my ass through my small, pink shorts.

"What does a white pussy like to do, Mattie?"

"I don't know," I said softly, feeling my tummy quiver with butterflies and my heart was going really fast.

"White pussy likes to fuck black dick," he told me. "Do you like to fuck black dick, pussy boy?"

"Yeah," I breathed, feeling both of his hands on my hips, sliding around to my bare tummy and up, under my cut-off t-shirt as he stepped even closer behind me.

I could feel the swell of his trapped cock against my back and his hands went under my shirt and up to my flat chest. He rubbed my tits hard with his palms, pulling me against his hard body. The man wore a forest green sweater and a pair of dark slacks, and the wool felt warm and soft, a little itchy maybe as I pushed myself against him. I kept my head down, staring at my t-shirt as his hands moved beneath it. My small hard nipples ached as he brought them to life and I couldn't breathe.

"Your mom told me all about you, sissy," Eric whispered into my golden hair, pressing his face into it. "She told me you need a real man. Is that what you want?"

"Uh-huh," I nodded, barely getting the words out.

"Tell me," he said. "What do you want?"

"A real ... man," I said softly, feeling my knees weaken with excitement. I could smell him, clean and fresh from a recent shower.

"A black man?" he prompted me.

"Yeah," I nodded letting out the breath I'd been holding.

"Are you a slut for black cock?"

"Yes."

"Yeah," Eric chuckled. "I believe you are, pussy boy. Turn around."

I did as he asked, turning beneath his fingertips as he relaxed his hands, but didn't let me go completely.

"When you come home from school ... Look at me ... When you come home, the first thing you do is come find me and give me a kiss."

"Ummm..." I swallowed hard.

"Like this," he said, taking my left wrist in his hand and pulling my fingers to his crotch. "Grab that ... Feel that dick, pussy."

I pressed my hand against the hard lump in his pants and while I did that, he bent over and held my head as his mouth covered mine. I massaged his prick while Eric's tongue slipped easily between my lips. He kissed me deeply, exploring my mouth as my right hand went to his shoulder and then his neck. I clung to the man as I sucked his tongue and squeezed his cock. I think we kissed for a minute like that, maybe two before he pulled away with a smile.

"Yeah," he nodded. "That's how you say hello from now on."

"Alright," I nodded, red-faced and licking my lips.

"Let's me know you missed me," he explained with a soft laugh. "Now, ask me if you can suck my dick."

"Um..." I swallowed hard and glanced at the open door.

"No," he sighed, shaking his head. "You forget about everything else, faggot. You kiss me, you play with my cock, and you ask me real nice..."

"Can I suck your dick?" I whispered.

"Say please."

"Can I ... please ... uh, suck your dick, Eric?"

"Ohhh..." he grinned at me. "You sound sweet when you ask me like that. Like a little fuckin' girl. You want to suck my dick, pussy?"

"Yes."

"Then let's start from the beginning," he suggested with a smile. "Pretend you just came home from a long, hard day of school. What's the first thing you do?"

"Ummm..." I blinked and felt my whole body burning up, "I find you and, uh ... Kiss you."

"So?" he shrugged. "Do it ... Say hello in that come-fuck-me voice of yours and give me a kiss."

"Uh, hello ... Eric..." I said with a weak giggle, " ... um ... I'm home."

I stepped close and reached for his cock, feeling it even harder than before, larger beneath my fingers as I touched his shoulder and pulled him down for a kiss. He rewarded me with his gentle tongue, once again fucking my mouth with it while my fingers squeezed the distinctive shape of his large, firm cock through his trousers.

"Can I, uh ... Can I suck your dick, Eric? Please?" I asked him breathlessly, looking into his eyes.

"Of course you can!" he replied with a generous smile. "Go ahead, cocksucker ... Get on your knees."

"Ummm ... Can I close the door?" I asked him slowly, and he frowned suddenly, making my heart freeze for just a second.

"No," he sighed. "You just spoiled it. See? Let's try again, from the top..."

"The top?" I almost giggled, but I was too nervous and confused, maybe even frightened. I didn't know what I was feeling, except I wanted to suck his cock.

"Start from the beginning..."

"I'm home?" I said, sort of questioningly and the man nodded. "Hi, Eric ... Uh..."

"Hello, Mattie," he said with a chuckle.

I kissed him again, or let Eric kiss me, I should say. I pressed my body against his with my left hand between us, fondling his prick while I sucked on his tongue for a long minute or two. He let me go and I had to catch my breath, blinking and trying to remember what I was supposed to do next.

"Can I suck your dick, please?" I asked him and Eric half-shrugged.

"Sure, Mattie. Go ahead and take it out," he said with a small chuckle and I almost couldn't move, but I came to my senses a moment later and dropped to my knees in front of him.

I unzipped his pants with trembling fingers, doing my best to ignore the wide open doorway and praying my mom wouldn't catch us. I'd just met this guy! I held my breath as I reached inside, feeling the thin cotton of Eric's boxers and underneath, a very warm and heavy penis. He wasn't hard yet, not completely, but decidedly firm anyway and I fumbled with two small buttons, trying to get the fly of his underwear open.

"Having a hard time down there?" he asked with a grin, looking down at me with his hands on his hips and his legs slightly spread.

"Sorry," I whispered, blushing again and finally getting the last button undone.

I felt his skin soft as velvet beneath my fingers as I wrapped my small hand around Eric's cock, pulling him free of his boxers and pants. My eyes widened at the sight of his monster fuck pole! It was thick, really thick! With a small, bullet shaped head covered with a dark, wrinkled foreskin. His penis seemed to throb in my hands as I wrapped both fists around the shaft, amazed at how hot and heavy the man was. And long? Not even fully erect, Eric's prick had to be six or seven inches in length. I held him with both hands and still an inch or two remained, pointing towards my flushed face as I licked my lips and tried to remember how to breathe.

"Get my balls too, pussy. When you suck my dick, I want you to do it the right way ... the white way," he chuckled. "That means loving my black balls too."

"Y-Yes sir," I nodded, slipping my hand inside to find his hairy scrotum and plum-sized balls.

"Now you've got the idea," he nodded. "Who's your Master, faggot?"

"Uhhh ... You are?" I half-asked, but Eric shook his head slowly.

"No, no..." he sighed, watching me as I pulled his black ballsack free so that his sperm-filled orbs hung out of his trousers. "Who's your Master, pussy?"

"Um..." I shrugged, caressing his balls with my left hand and stroking his stiffening cock with the right.

"That black fag buster in your hands," he told me. "He's your new Master, isn't he?"

"Yeah," I swallowed hard, staring at the man's light, purplish glans as I peeled his foreskin back.

"Master Cock," Eric whispered. "Say it."

"Master cock," I breathed.

"Ask me if you can worship Master Cock."

"Can I, uh ... worship ... Master Cock?" I asked him. "Please?"

"That's how you ask me when you come home from school," Eric decided. "Ask me again, cockbait."

"Can I please worship Master Cock?"

"See? You got it," Eric chuckled. "Put Master Cock away now ... Hurry up. My balls too, faggot. We're going to do it all over again."

"B-But..." I blinked at him with my lips less than an inch away from the man's hardening prick.

"Practice makes perfect," he said with a smile.

I practiced for an hour, feeling teased and tormented and going out of my mind with lust ... The sort of sexual desperation that only a sixteen-year-old sissy can completely understand. By the time Eric was satisfied, I'd have walked on fire just to suck his amazing cock.

"Uh ... I'm home," I called out nervously, even though I'd obviously been home.

"We're in the den, Mattie!" Mom replied with a soft laugh and I swallowed hard, following her voice on wooden legs.

I found them, my mom smiling as she sat close to my paralyzed dad on the sofa, and Eric, standing in the middle of the room waiting for me. I almost chickened out, if only because this seemed so utterly strange, but I had no choice. My face burned, my whole body warmed with shame and guilt, and excitement as well. More than anything else, I felt the excitement as I walked towards the black man who seemed to dominate everything else, even my father, which would have seemed impossible to me a week before.

"Hi, Eric," I breathed, pressing my body against his, reaching between us to find the bulge in his pants. "I'm home."

He kissed me, right in front of my parents. Eric grabbed my small, round butt through my pink short-shorts, squeezing my ass while I slipped my fingers around the back of his neck and parted my moist, red lips for his tongue. I rubbed his prick, finding the outline of his semi-hard member with my fingers while I swallowed his saliva and nursed on his tongue for a long two minutes. I worked my flat tits against his broad, muscular chest, moaning with slutty desire into the man's mouth until he finally let me go.

"May I worship Master Cock, Eric?" I asked him softly, but the house was so completely still that my mom and dad could plainly hear every word.

"Of course you can, Mattie," he agreed with a smile, nodding his head as I went to my knees and began opening his trousers.

"Oh! That's sweet," Mom sighed and I burned a little more, feeling my heart race.

I removed Eric's cock and balls quickly, easily as I'd practiced doing it dozens of times upstairs. I held his thick, black penis with both hands, lifting the heavy slab of man meat out of the way as I pressed my face against his soft scrotum. I drank in the musky odor of his sweaty skin, breathing deep the heady scent of his arousal. My heart seemed ready to burst as I kissed his hairy sack and then licked him, then opened my mouth wide to draw one of Eric's generous balls into my mouth.

"Ohhh ... That's nice, pussy boy," he whispered. "Just like we practiced ... Like that ... Work those balls, sissy ... Show your new Master what a sweet little bitch you are."

I groaned at his words, knowing they were as much for my parents' benefit as mine. My body shivered and I was glad to have my face buried against Eric's crotch. I wouldn't have dared looked at my mom or dad right then. I felt deeply ashamed and humiliated, knowing my father watched helplessly as his only son suckled eagerly on the balls of a powerful black man. It seemed like a terrible betrayal and I cursed myself for being so weak, for being a sissy fag and not the normal teenage boy my dad deserved.

Eric didn't do anything but stand there. He didn't have to do anything. I knew what we both wanted and after washing his balls for five minutes, I finally brought my tongue to his cock, licking upward along the underside and pulling at the velvet skin to expose Eric's sensitive glans. I kissed his cockhead, finding him already moist with clear precum and I washed it away with a swipe of my tongue. I rubbed his prick across my face, playing with it, loving the size and strength, the warm heaviness of the muscle as it strained beneath my fingers.

"Turn a little, Mattie," Mom said. "Your father can't see what you're doing."

"Uhhh..." I blinked at that, almost looking at her, but my guilty conscience ... and Eric's strong black hand ... stopped me.

We did turn though, enough so my parents could see exactly how much I adored the huge black cock in front of me. I took him into my mouth finally, stretching my lips wide around the head and sliding them down the shaft slowly as Eric's cock quickly filled my mouth. I held his dick with one hand, tugging at the thick muscle, while my other hand cradled his loose ballsack, rolling his testicles between my fingers.

"Hmmm ... That's much better!" Mom decided. "Oh look! I think your father's getting excited too!"

I did look, out of the corner of my eye, seeing my mom's hand holding her husband's long, white cock. She was jerking Dad off while he watched me suck a black man's penis! I looked away quickly, closing my eyes and quivering with nervous fear and guilt. I concentrated on sucking Eric's prick, taking a third of him into my mouth and pulling back, up and down, bobbing my head and working my small fist along the shaft.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.