Dominant Black Transsexual Cheerleaders
Chapter 10

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The new boy finds himself lusting after Stacy, a black cheerleader and the hottest girl in school. When he hooks up with her at a party though, Stacy reveals her huge secret and turns the boy into her cock worshipping, faggot love slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   DomSub   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Size  

"I can't believe you did that!" Kyle giggled, sitting on my bed in a pair of baby blue panties and nothing else.

"Don't move so much!" I frowned at the sixteen-year-old boy as I tried to paint his toenails pink.

"That cup was full too!" Dave laughed from the foot of my bed where he sat next to Josh. "Look at that!"

"What did it taste like, Mattie?" Josh wondered.

They were looking through the photo-album from Friday night's Pizza Party. Kevin had put it together and Dave had swiped it out of the Clubhouse. Our girlfriends had a lot of photo-albums, as I'd soon discovered, and this was only the newest one. It had a lot of typical drunk, teenage party photos of kids making stupid faces, but it also had a lot of pictures you wouldn't expect to see. Like seven boys giving blowjobs to an assortment of pizza delivery guys.

I'd given eight blowjobs Friday night, to four different men, and that turned out to be more than anyone else. I was kind of proud of it, actually, but four of those hummers had been with one guy, the one from Pizza Hut, and he sorta had a crush on me now. He wasn't queer at all though and I think he just really loved the way I sucked his dick, but anyway ... Since I'd given the most blowjobs and won the little contest, which had been news to me! I'd been the lucky fag who got to drink the cup all those guys had filled with their cum!

"Yeah, Mattie..." Kyle grinned at me beneath his brand new, peroxide blonde hair, " ... What was it like?"

"Hmmm..." I shrugged. "Kinda like salty glue."

"What?" Dave laughed and so did I, but it was true.

"It was gross," I said truthfully. "Probably if it was like hot or whatever? Yeah, it would have been okay ... But mostly it was kinda cold."

"A big cup of cold sperm!" Josh snorted. "I'm glad they didn't make me drink that stuff."

"I woulda puked," Dave agreed.

"It looked good though," Kyle said and I rolled my eyes at him. "I mean, like how you could tell one guy's cum from another one's."

"Yeah," I nodded. "That was sorta weird."

The cup had been one of the big, 16oz, plastic kind and clear, so we could see the semen inside it. That cup had been almost full too, so it held like fourteen ounces of jism or something, and the stuff was sorta grayish more than white, and it got like stratified or whatever. You know, like there were layers of semen from different guys ... Until Heather had stirred it all up for me. Then it just looked like a big glass of glue, salty glue as I closed my eyes and forced myself to drink it in front of some sixty kids from school.

"You oughta be a model," Josh decided and I giggled at that. "No! Seriously. You look good in all your pictures."

He held up the album so I could see myself smiling at the camera and holding the empty cup. I did look kinda cute, even with a big blob of semen running down my chin. I thought Kyle was more photogenic than me though, he really liked to play it up for the camera, and now that he was blonde ... That boy was a serious little heartbreaker. Wendy wanted him to look like me, as if we could pretend we were sisters or something, but my hair was more golden and Kyle's had been bleached almost platinum.

"Kyle oughta be a model," I sighed, stroking his pinky toenail with the brush carefully.

"He looks really different with blonde hair," Dave decided with a look at Josh. "Doesn't he?"

"Kyle's fuckin' hot!" Josh laughed, but we all knew the seventeen-year-old senior had a thing for Kyle anyway.

"Well ... Yeah!" Dave chuckled. "So's Mattie. They're making my dick hard."

"Dude!" Josh snorted. "My dick's been hard! Feel it!"

"Heh!" Dave grinned as he pressed his hand against Josh's crotch, rubbing the boy's erection through his jeans. "You got a serious boner!"

"I told ya," Josh sighed. "You wanna jerk me off?"

"Jerk me off too?" Dave wondered.

"Yeah," Josh agreed and I shared a look with Kyle as the two boys unzipped their pants and started jerking each other off while they looked at us.

"You guys are gonna get in trouble," I warned them, holding Kyle's small foot in front of my face and blowing over his toes.

"How are they gonna find out?" Dave asked me, sliding his hand up and down Josh's swollen prick.

"I'm not gonna tell!" I promised him, giving the seventeen-year-old junior my innocent blue eyes.

"I have a boner too," Kyle whispered, flashing me that pouting smile of his and stroking my thigh with his right hand as I sat indian style.

"Don't start!" I warned him.

"We could do that sixty-nine thing again," he giggled. "Come on! I know you liked it!"

"Awww ... You guys can't suck each other!" Josh frowned.

"Why not?" Kyle asked, teasing the other boy. "Mattie's got a pretty cock! I like it."

"Cause you made our dicks hard!" Dave said, as if that had anything to do with anything.

"Uhhh ... So?" I grinned at him and licked the bottom of Kyle's foot just to hear him giggle like a twelve year old girl.

"So ... You owe us," Josh said. "Come on, Kyle ... Suck my dick for me."

"Mattie..." Dave smiled at me. "Please?"

"You guys are bad!" I sighed, shaking my head and giggling as I looked at Kyle. "Should we?"

"I don't know," Kyle said airily. "What have they done for us lately?"

"Hmmm..." I nodded. "Good point."

"You fags!" Josh frowned.

"Cock teasing fags," Dave agreed.

"We only tease white boys!" Kyle giggled as I pushed him down on my bed, unfolding my legs and deciding I wanted to taste his bubblegum nipples.

"I love your tits," I breathed, feeling my smallish prick throbbing in my simple white panties.

"Kiss them for me," the boy urged me, spreading his soft legs around my hips as I lay on top of him.

"You guys suck!" Josh complained, still jerking off Dave while they watched me lick around Kyle's left nipple.

"Yeah!" Kyle laughed again. "We do!"

"Mmmm..." I moaned as I closed my lips over the soft nub of flesh, pinching Kyle's nipple between my lips and sucking on it.

"Uh-huh!" he gasped softly arching his back and cradling my head.

I drew as much of Kyle's tit into my mouth as I could, which wasn't very much at all because the boy was flat as a board, but it was still fun. I liked biting him too, like using my teeth to chew his nipple until it got hard and pointy, swelling with excitement as it went from pink to dark red. Kyle squirmed beneath me while I did that, lifting his butt off the bed and pushing his erect penis against mine with only our thin panties between us. We'd grind sometimes, which was really nice, just pressing our cocks and balls together and rolling our hips.

"Fuck this," Dave decided. "I'm gonna fuck him."

"Which one?" Josh wondered.

"I don't care," he chuckled and Josh grinned as I looked at the two boys over my shoulder.

"Then I want Kyle," he said, pulling his t-shirt over his head quickly with his skinny white dick bobbing up and down.

"Cool," Dave nodded. "I'll do Mattie."

Both Dave and Josh were real boys. I mean, they were fags too, yeah, but they didn't want to dress girly and paint their toes or anything like that. Dave was pretty though, with his long brown hair parted in the middle and feathered from his cute face. He had green eyes, like Jimmy, but a shade darker maybe and a nice, smooth body like a swimmer. Really toned, you know? Not much of a cock, but what could you expect from a white boy? Only like six inches maybe and of course he was shaved smooth. He had a little black spade inside his right thigh, up near his balls. All of us boyfriends had a spade tattoo, because we were all black owned.

Josh was cute too, but definitely masculine with a strong face and piercing blue eyes. His black hair was short and thick, kind of curly too, which was nice. He wasn't really a large boy, none of us were, but he had a nice, firm body and a lot of girls at school liked him. Josh had been Wendy's boyfriend for over a year though and I knew he liked her a lot, maybe even loved her. It had been kind of hard when she'd traded him to Paula for Kyle, but all those girls shared their boyfriends, so it wasn't a huge deal anyway.

"Come here..." Dave said, pulling me off Kyle and I'd seen him coming, heard every word the boy had said, so I wasn't surprised. I kinda liked it a lot.

"Dave!" I giggled. "Stop!"

"Hey!" Kyle frowned, playing hard to get as Josh move between the boy's still spread legs. Both the guys were naked now and Dave was working hard to get my panties down.

"Shhh ... I know you want it!" Josh whispered, grabbing Kyle's thin wrists and pushing the smaller boy's hands above his head.

"Ummm..." I sighed into Dave's mouth as he kissed me, still turning me so that we could lay side-by-side on my bed next to Josh and Kyle.

Neither of them were big, as I said, not like a lot of high school guys who played football or whatever, but they were still bigger than me and Kyle! We weren't putting up much of a fight anyway and I played with Dave's tongue, feeling his hard dick rubbing my tummy while he pushed my panties down my kicking legs. I was helping him, not hurting him. My own small penis sprang loose like a Jack-in-the-box and Dave immediately started massaging my cock and balls, playing with me while we made out.

I hadn't realized how horny he was ... me too, for that matter! We teased each other all the time, but not like this. Except for the one morning when Wendy and Heather had put Kyle and me in a 69 together, I hadn't really fooled around with any of my friends. Kissing Dave was nice though, I had to admit that, and I really liked it when I moved up a little, enough so he could pull my cock against his, wrapping his hand around both of us, and jerking us off together.

"Ah ... Ummm ... Hmmm..." Kyle sighed next to me and then giggled. "Is it in yet?"

"Shut-up!" Kyle laughed. "You're tight!"

"Yeah," Kyle agreed, smiling happily as he tightened his legs around the other boy's waist and started fucking his ass around Josh's hard dick.

"Let me put it inside," Dave whispered and I nodded as he pushed my shoulders. "On your side ... Like that ... I wanna fuck you this way..."

He had me laying on my right side, facing Kyle and Josh with my back to Dave. He slipped his arm under my left leg, pulling it high and exposing my asshole for his straining cock. I giggled as his cockhead found my balls at first and Dave worked his dick around my scrotum, teasing me with it until I reached down myself, pushing his hand away and wrapping my fingers around his dick.

"Tab A..." I breathed, " ... goes inside slot ... Uh! ... B ... Ummm ... Fuck me now!"

"Oh yeah, Mattie," Dave agreed and he started drilling my sissy cunt with his dick, thrusting into me with short, quick strokes until I had him balls deep in my clasping rectum.

I giggled at Kyle as he turned his head to smile at me. He had his legs over Josh's shoulders by then as the older boy fucked his ass with a soft slapping sound. It was pretty fun having sex next to someone else and my bed was creaking like crazy, the headboard banging against the wall without any rhythm at all. I shifted a little, sorta leaning towards Kyle just so I could kiss him while the two boys fucked us and it was hard to do as our bodies were jerked back and forth.

Dave reached between my legs to find my stiff cock as it slapped my tummy in time with his thrusts. He gave me a squeeze and sort of stroked my dick. That felt pretty good and I really started grinding my ass against him then. We fucked like that for awhile, then Josh decided he wanted to do Kyle on his hands and knees, you know, doggy style. That made Dave want to do me like that too and pretty soon Kyle and I were kneeling next to each other on the edge of the bed, shoulder to shoulder and hip to hip with Dave and Josh behind us. They could stand on the floor and so it was really easy for them.

"Man! I love fucking Kyle's ass!" Josh grinned at Dave, holding Kyle's narrow hips and driving his cock into the boy's rectum.

"Mattie's tight as hell inside!" Dave said with a smile of his own. "Like his ass is sucking my dick!"

Kyle and I just ignored them and made out mostly, playing our tongues across each other's lips and sometimes Frenching, but not really. The guys were really nailing our boy pussies hard! Like they'd never fucked a fag before or something and that thought made me giggle because maybe they hadn't, I wasn't sure. Kyle and me could have been fucking a couple virgin dicks and I thought that would be pretty cool. It felt good too! Just because Dave's cock wasn't even close to being as long and fat as Heather's beautiful, black prick! If she fucked me that hard, I wouldn't have sat down for a week afterward! But Dave's dick wasn't very thick at all and it just felt amazingly good for me.

"You gonna cum, Josh?" Dave wondered after a couple minutes of riding my ass like a dog.

"Pretty soon," Josh breathed. "Why?"

"Let's switch," Dave suggested with a grin and I rolled my eyes while Kyle just giggled.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked impatiently, wagging my ass and pushing myself back against Dave's prick. He'd sorta slowed down, probably because he didn't want to cum yet.

"Relax!" he chuckled, pulling his cock out of my ass. "Josh wants to fuck you for awhile."

"Hey!" Kyle lifted his head, pouting over his shoulder as Josh pulled his dick out of the boy's butt. "Jerk! What are you doing?"

"Musical asses!" Josh laughed, stepping up behind me and stretching my already very relaxed anus around his swollen dick.

"Ohhhh fuck, Kyle!" Dave groaned as he slid his cock into the hole recently filled by his friend. "You're tight as hell too!"

"Duh!" Kyle snorted, dropping his head down. "I take care of my pussy."

"What?" I gasped, making a face as Josh barely nudged my prostate and I didn't think he was long enough for that! It felt amazing though and my whole body shivered.

"Isometrics," Kyle told me, kind of hiccupping the word.

"Isawho?" Josh wondered.

"Exercises ... Ummm ... Oh!" Kyle gasped and giggled as Dave must have found something sensitive in his butt too.

We never did get to figure out what Kyle was talking about, we were too busy getting seriously fucked. The play stuff was over and I especially liked it when Josh reached under me to grab my flat chest, squeezing my nipples and pulling me up so he could kiss my neck and then my mouth as I turned my head. He was standing, I was kneeling, and his cock was buried in my tight little ass while I sucked his tongue. Josh pinched my nipples, making me wince and moan, but I liked it a lot in spite of the pain. Or maybe I liked the pain part the most, I couldn't decide. I didn't want him to stop though, I knew that much!

Kyle just kept his face on the bed with his ass high in the air, grabbing fistfuls of sheet while he fucked Dave's dick. They really went at it hard, unlike Josh and me, but we were all enjoying it. Josh pumped my asshole slowly, holding my back against his smooth chest as I sorta slid myself up and down, meeting his deliberate thrusts. That felt awesome for me, a nice lazy, almost romantic fuck while I swallowed his spit and shared the boy's hot breath. Next to us, Kyle gasped loudly, grunting every time Dave would throw his cock into the boy's sissy rectum. They made a lot of noise and shook the bed, even rattled the mirror on my dresser and I hoped my mom wasn't getting mad!

"I'm gonna cum ... Oh fuck, Kyle! You cunt!" Dave arched his back as his cock let loose with a hot load of boy cum into Kyle's bowels.

"Ahhh ... Yessss..." Kyle hissed, smiling and nodding his head with his eyes shut tight and I knew what that was like. Sometimes it just felt incredibly good having a guy shoot off in your ass, you know? There's no other feeling like it in the world and seeing Kyle get what he wanted made me impatient for my own reward.

"Fuck me hard, okay?" I asked Josh, licking my lips as he smiled at me.

"You want me to cum inside you?" he asked and I giggled.

"Yeah!" I said, making it sound like the dumb question it was. "Just ... Hard, okay? Really hard ... And deep too! I wanna really feel it."

"Bite your pillow, fag!" Josh told me with a grin, pushing my shoulders down and he was gonna do me just like Dave had done Kyle.

"Bite my what? Oh!" I blinked as Josh slammed his dick inside my asshole, literally shoving my face and shoulders into the mattress so hard I bounced back up!

"Ugh! Huh!" he groaned, grinning and almost laughing at the look on my face. It had kinda sorta hurt!

"Jeeze, Josh!" Dave laughed. "You're gonna break the bed, dude."

"He wants it ... Ugh! Hard!" Josh grunted loudly, ramming his cock inside me again, but this time I was ready and it just felt good.

"Too bad you got such a little dick!" Kyle giggled, curled up close to Dave as she licked his penis like a kitten, cleaning it slowly while they watched Josh fuck me.

"Bigger than yours," Dave said as he rubbed Kyle's cock and balls with his palm. He had his middle finger up the boy's cummy asshole, fingering fucking the sissy like he had a real cunt.

"But mine's pretty!" Kyle retorted just before he swallowed half of Dave's prick easily between his tight lips.

If they had anything more to say on the subject, I didn't hear it. I was too busy getting my butt reamed by Josh's dick! He warmed me up good too! The sensation of his cock fucking into my bowels made me quiver helplessly as the bigger boy pinned my shoulders to the bed, leaning over my upraised ass and panting with the effort. We both got hot and sweaty, more than we already were, I mean, and he really didn't last very long anyway. Like two minutes of serious fucking was it, but we'd had a lot of foreplay too. Sorta.

"Here it comes!" Josh told us, not slowing down at all as I felt his cock spasm against the taut, tender walls of my rectum.

He had a lot of cum too! Nice and hot, extra creamy as it flooded my bowels. I moaned softly, just enjoying the soothing sensation and wishing he'd stop bouncing the bed so much! I wanted Josh to just sort of hold me, you know? Give me a chance to relax and savor the sweet sensation of hot cum in my butt, maybe kiss him a little and just feel his sticky body against mine. I wanted to cum too and my dick throbbed for a touch, begged for a squeeze, but I couldn't even reach it as Josh kept his weight on my slender shoulders until he was satisfied that he'd dumped as much ball juice inside me as he could.

"Oh fuck!" he gasped, pulling his cock out of me and kinda just ... falling off me to lay on his back.

"That's it?" I breathed, feeling pretty weak myself just then.

"Huh?" Josh gave me a grin, all red faced and happy now that he'd fucked a big load inside my ass.

"Never mind," I sighed, rolling onto my side to face him and stretched out with my hand on his chest and my hard cock rubbing his thigh.

"Boys!" Kyle rolled his eyes and giggled and I stuck my tongue out at him.


"I don't mind a little noise," Mom told us all during dinner. "But your father's coming home tomorrow, Mattie, and he'll need some peace and quiet around here."

It was Sunday night, as I might not have mentioned, and after our little almost an orgy that afternoon, Mom had called us downstairs for an early dinner. We didn't even have time for showers or anything and I knew she could smell the sex on us. And what was even worse, Kyle and I hadn't even cum! We had Josh and Dave's sperm leaking into our panties as we squirmed in our chairs, and I don't know about Kyle, but my dick was so hard it hurt! I'd sorta been planning on making one of those two boys go down on me, you know?

"Sorry, Mom," I said, smiling sheepishly, and all three of my friends murmured their sincere apologies as well.

"Is that one of your new dresses, Mattie?" Mom wondered, changing the subject as she looked at Kyle. He looked pretty sweet in a lavender sundress, really modest and cute with small white flowers and a white sash thing around his skinny waist. It looked great with his new hair.

"Uh-huh," I nodded with a smile. "It looks good on him, don't it?"

"He's very pretty," Mom agreed, smiling at the boy and Kyle blushed shyly.

"Thank you," he said. "It fits me okay, right?"

"Oh yeah!" Josh said, taking the excuse to check Kyle out with obvious lust. Half an hour after drilling my butt, he wanted some more. Boys!

"It looks fine," Mom nodded. "I wouldn't even know you were a boy."

"Really?" Kyle giggled and blushed some more behind his platinum hair. "Wendy's gonna take me to the mall after school tomorrow."

"That'll be cool," I said. "Get your ears pierced."

"Yeah," Kyle nodded. "I wanna get my belly button pierced too."

"Ouch!" Dave made a face.

"I heard it doesn't hurt that bad," I offered, but Josh was shaking his head.

"I heard it hurts a lot," he told us.

"I don't care," Kyle shrugged. "Just so it looks cool ... Oh!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.