Dominant Black Transsexual Cheerleaders - Cover

Dominant Black Transsexual Cheerleaders

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The new boy finds himself lusting after Stacy, a black cheerleader and the hottest girl in school. When he hooks up with her at a party though, Stacy reveals her huge secret and turns the boy into her cock worshipping, faggot love slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   DomSub   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Size  

"You're spoiling everything," Stacy said with an exasperated sigh. "How hard can it be to be a whore?"

"I don't know," I replied softly, standing bare butt naked in the middle of the clubhouse.

Seven black cheerleaders and six of their boyfriends were sitting around me, more or less. I should have been the seventh, Stacy's boyfriend, but she wasn't too pleased with me, since I was sort of a girl now. I'd only just started cross-dressing the day before really, with my mom's help, and so I didn't have any breasts yet or anything. Just a pretty face and a slender, pale body with a small, hard dick and smooth, hairless balls in a little pink sack.

"Bad balls!" Heather spat unhappily. WHAP! I winced at the sound of Kevin's balls getting spanked. Everybody in school had heard about him being forced to suck off five big black guys and Heather didn't like to share her boyfriend very much.

"Seven, Mistress!" Kevin answered the slap with a high, trembling voice. She was using a ruler on his bound scrotum, but the eighteen-year-old boy's sexy penis strained to its full five inches with obvious pleasure.

"Keep sucking, bitch," Wendy breathed, stretched out on a large, pink pillow decorated with tassels while Josh worked his mouth up and down her long, black cock lazily. He held her balls in his left hand, massaging the girl's large testes gently and I felt a twinge of envy.

"Umph oohmph ummm..." either Dave or Veronica grunted and groaned, probably both of them as they kissed deeply. The black transsexual had her white boyfriend impaled completely on her stiff cock, sitting with his back to her breasts and legs spread wide over hers. Dave's much smaller penis stood stiffly against his tummy, spilling precum down the shaft while they made-out.

"Mmmph!" Brad moaned around Rita's sweet, brown dick as she fingered his ass and giggled. The sexy sophomore had him curled up with his knees to his chest and his cute dick and balls pulled back between his thighs. Every now and then Rita would squeeze his scrotum, pulling on it as if jerking him off that way.

"Like that, baby?" Paula whispered in Kyle's ear as she straddling his body with hers on the thick carpet, grinding her fat cock deep inside his sexy white ass. She had her smallish, but very firm, pert tits against Kyle's back and Paula liked to squirm around, sort of massaging her boyfriend with her body while they fucked.

"I love fucking your cock!" Karen groaned as she worked her swollen cockhead inside her boyfriend's well-stretched prepuce. She held both of their dicks in her hands and Jimmy's looked very small compared to his girlfriend's, but he had a lot of foreskin! It covered Karen's glans completely and inside that tube of tight skin, her cock rubbed against Jimmy's. I'd never heard of docking before in my life and I found it pretty cool, but my attention was mostly fixed on Stacy

"Who's going to pay to fuck a slut?" she asked me and all I could do was swallow hard and look guilty beneath her disappointed gaze.

"I'm not a slut," I protested weakly, even though I knew better than to contradict her like that.

"You are a slut!" Stacy snorted. "The whole school knows it! Everybody saw you behind the school, fucking and sucking those two Goth fags!"

"Not everybody," I frowned, just begging for trouble.

"You like white dick now?" she asked. "Is that what's going through your puny faggot brain? You don't want anymore of this?"

She'd stripped down to her thong and now Stacy held her semi-hard cock in her fist, stroking it slowly as I licked my lips. She knew I wanted her. I loved Stacy's beautiful, black cock and all I wanted to do was crawl between her long, smooth legs and worship the girl. I wanted to lick her balls and suck her prick, rim her asshole, or do anything else Stacy could think of. I wanted to be her little white cock slave, but she didn't like me anymore.

"I can't even get a decent boyfriend now," she sighed and looked around the room. "All the good ones are taken. I was so happy when you showed up, Mattie. I thought we'd have a good thing together, but..."

"I'm sorry," I whispered for like the zillionth time.

"Just get out of here," she said, waving a hand towards the door. "Get dressed. Go home. I don't want to look at you anymore."

"W-What?" I blinked at her, thinking this wasn't very fair at all and it made me mad more than anything else. All I'd ever tried to do was what Stacy wanted and now she was just kicking me out completely?

"You're breaking up with him?" Rita asked, glancing up from Brad's sucking mouth.

"Yeah," Stacy nodded and from the tone of her voice, I knew she wasn't going to change her mind.

"I'll trade you for her," Heather said out of the blue and everyone stopped what they were doing to look at her.

"What?" Stacy narrowed her eyes.

"Kevin for Mattie," Heather offered. "You want a boy, right? I'll take a girl for him."

"Yeah," Stacy snorted with a smile. "After he sucked off five guys today?"

"They made him do it," Heather shrugged. "Everybody knows Kevin's a pussy, that's no secret, but he's sexy as hell too."

"Yeah," Veronica agreed, licking her lips and reaching down to rub Dave's penis like an oversized clit. "White boys are fair game for the brothers; the whole school knows that, Stace."

"Maybe," Stacy agreed reluctantly. "But why do you want this faggot?"

"Mattie?" Heather smiled at me. "She's hot. I like her. I dunno. Maybe she just needs a little more discipline."

I blushed and looked away from Heather's eyes, blue-grey like a stormy sky beneath her fine, brown hair. She didn't look as black as the other girls, but more like she was Middle Eastern or something with her bronzed skin and more European than African features. Heather could have been the most beautiful of all them, but I'd always been partial to Stacy and it really did depend on what you liked. Any one of those girls could break a boy's heart with just a smile.

"I won't give him back," Stacy warned her friend. "No refunds."

"That's fine," Heather shrugged. "So? You wanna trade or what?"

"Are you gonna wake up tomorrow and decide you're a girl?" Stacy asked Kevin, who looked rather confused by this unexpected turn of events.

"Uh ... No," he replied, looking between Heather and Stacy. "I like being a boy."

"Wait a minute," Wendy interrupted. "I wanna trade too. Josh for Mattie."

"What? Why?" Josh looked up from her cock with an astonished look on his flushed face.

"Keep sucking," Wendy told him, pushing the boy's face back down on her dick.

"Yeah," Heather looked at Wendy unhappily. "Why?"

"Because I think it would be fun having a girl like Mattie for a boyfriend," the girl shrugged. "She's cute."

"Josh, huh?" Stacy smiled and it seemed she might have liked Wendy's boyfriend more than she liked Heather's.

"No way," Heather frowned. "I wanted to trade first!"

"So what?" Wendy countered. "It's up to Stacy, not you!"

"You're such a bitch!" Heather stared at the girl and I blinked at that. I'd never heard any of those girls do more than tease each other, but this sounded kind of serious.

"I'll trade you Kyle for Josh," Paula said, cutting off Wendy's retort.

"You will?" Karen asked with a grin. "Why?"

"He wants to be a girl," Paula sighed, stroking Kyle's long, dark hair with real affection. "I love him, but ... I don't want a girlfriend."

"You know about that?" Kyle asked her softly and Paula giggled.

"Like you can keep a secret from me?" she teased him. "Silly boy!"

"How about Kevin for Kyle?" Heather suggested. "Since Wendy wants Mattie so bad."

"I'll take either one," Wendy said, looking between me and Kyle. "They're both hot."

"Me too," Paula shrugged. "I'll take Kevin or Josh, it doesn't matter."

"So who do you want to trade with, Stacy?" Heather asked. "Me or Paula?"

"Hmmm..." Stacy smiled, looking between Kevin and Josh. "Decisions, decisions."

Whatever Stacy decided would affect all four of us boys and I'd end up with either Heather or Wendy. I felt seriously relieved that nobody had asked for our opinions! I mean, sure, it would be sort of nice if they'd asked us which girl we wanted to go out with, but picking one girl over another was always a bad idea! Someone would be offended, even if only secretly, just like I'd be a little miffed if one of them picked Kyle over me. I liked the guy, sure, I wanted him to be happy, but I still thought I was prettier than he was!

Thankfully, Stacy was choosing between Josh and Kevin, and the slight rejection wouldn't make the one who didn't get picked too happy, but hey ... At least it wasn't up to me! All I had to do was sit there and wait like everyone else and I had little doubt that Stacy wouldn't care if she insulted one of the two boys, accidentally or otherwise. The girl wasn't blessed with a whole lot of empathy for anyone but herself, I realized, and probably it was a good thing we were breaking up. I needed to be with a girl who could be a little more understanding and patient, you know?

"Who do you like, Mattie?" Stacy spoiled my happy thoughts suddenly. "Do you want to go out with Heather or with Wendy?"

"Uhhh..." I stared at her, wondering if she wasn't asking me on purpose, you know, just to get one of those two girls mad at me.

I glanced between the two cheerleaders in question, trying very hard not to look like I was comparing them. I mean ... How could I? That's like comparing the Mona Lisa to one of Mozart's symphonies. They're both perfect!

Wendy was seventeen and a junior like me, and very pretty. Like gorgeous, kinda, with her dark skin and soft brown eyes, perfect tits with black nipples pointing out and up. Toned legs and a sweet, round butt that really rolled around when the girl walked through school. She wasn't very tall, just a little more than me maybe, which would make her five foot ten probably. Wendy's face was especially cute, not beautiful, I wouldn't say that, but definitely cute with kind of a small, broad nose and thick, pouting lips and soft cheeks. And of course her cock! A solid seven inches of black circumcised love muscle with a pair of heavy balls in a supple, low hanging scrotum that just begged to be kissed ... God!

Heather, like I said before, looked much different than her friend. She must have had a white grandparent or something. Maybe even her mom or dad, I had no idea. She looked sort of Persian or something, except those light colored eyes of hers were real heart stoppers, and her brown hair fell fine and straight around her pretty face. Her cock wasn't as large as some of the other girls' maybe, but it was still a lot bigger than mine! And Heather's body was perfect. I mean, she looked like a swimsuit model with real hips, a tiny waist, real tits and everything!

I think I would have picked Heather if only because she looked so amazing, except for one thing ... I wasn't sure I wanted to get my balls spanked with a ruler! Like Veronica, Heather was into that sort of thing, BDSM or whatever, and the idea kind of frightened me.

"Well?" Stacy asked impatiently. "Which one do you like, Mattie?"

"I don't know!" I giggled nervously. "I like both of them. I can't decide."

"Wise decision," Karen said with a giggle and Stacy just rolled her eyes.

"White boys," she sighed. "No wonder you're a slut. Alright then..." she looked between Josh and Kevin and made her choice.


"My mom must be at the hospital," I said, ignoring the answering machine and turning off the phone. "My dad had a stroke, so..."

"Yeah," Heather nodded. "I heard about that. Do you need to go see him?"

"No," I shook my head. "It's okay. I'd probably give him a heart attack anyway."

"He doesn't want you to be a girl, huh?"

"He's a Marine," I told her, figuring that would just about explain everything she needed to know about my dad.

"Stacy said his cock is huge," Heather giggled. "Like ten inches or something."

"Uh, I dunno," I said with a shy laugh, getting a little warm.

"It's okay," she smiled at me in the dim light as she drove us from Wendy's house to hers. "I know what it's like to have a weird dad, believe me!"

"You do?" I smiled back, fidgeting with her celphone and Heather liked to drive fast! She had a Porsche Boxter, a black one, and every time she touched the accelerator it threw me backwards into the leather seat.

"You'll meet him," she nodded.

"I hope he likes me," I said, taking a deep breath and holding it as Heather ran a red light doing about ninety.

"Daddy?" she laughed and rolled her eyes. "He likes everybody. He's one of those guys, you know?"

"Uhhh ... What guys?" I wondered, not knowing at all.

"An easy going guy," she grinned. "He totally spoils me too! Can you tell?"

"Maybe," I said with a giggle.

"My mom's the one you have to watch out for," she said. "She doesn't like white boys very much."

"Oh!" I blinked at that.

"I mean, she'll like you just fine, probably," Heather shrugged. "Just don't say too much around her."

"Okay," I agreed, wondering what I was getting into.

"I'm glad Stacy picked Kevin," she said, shifting once more and hitting a hundred thirty now that we were on the interstate. "I like him a lot, but we've been together a long time. It's time for a change, you know?"

"Yeah," I breathed, closing my eyes as she wove through the thankfully light traffic.

"Stacy's just too high strung, that's her problem." Heather put a hand on my left thigh, stroking my leg through the stocking I wore. It felt nice, but I sorta wanted to tell her to keep both hands on the steering wheel.

"I guess so," I said slowly, not wanting to say anything that might be bad about any of Heather's friends.

"She's always been like that," the girl sighed. "She always blames the boy too. It's not your fault you're a sissy."

"Yeah," I cleared my throat and winced as we passed between two eighteen wheelers in the blink of an eye. They probably hadn't even seen us coming!

"But we do have to work on your reputation, Mattie," she said with a squeeze of my leg. "No more white cock for you!"

"That was, um ... an accident," I told her. "I didn't really mean to..."

"Black dick is okay, but not too much," she continued. "I know you can't say no to hard, black cock..."

"Yeah," I agreed with a little blush and a self-conscious smile.

" ... but not five at a time, okay?" she looked at me and I nodded quickly. "I won't like that very much, Mattie."

"Alright," I agreed, biting my bottom lip and looking contrite even though I wasn't guilty of anything ... yet.

Heather seemed to live an awfully long ways from school. In fact, she lived in a completely different suburb, which meant there had to be at least two or three public high schools closer to her house than the one we went to. When I asked her about it, Heather giggled and gave me a funny look.

"Hathaway High is like the transgender capital of Seattle," she said. "You didn't know that?"

"The what?" I blinked at her. "No! What does that mean?"

"I mean, it's kinda famous that way," she giggled. "At least with people who know about that sort of thing. There's probably thirty transsexuals going to school there."

"Really?" I found myself leaning left and right and left again as we took the S-curves doing a measly hundred and twenty. I was pretty thankful I had my seatbelt on!

"Yeah!" Heather nodded. "Nobody talks about it really, but why would they? It's nobody else's business, right?"

"Ummm ... No," I shrugged, feeling really confused. "So everybody knows?"

"Not everybody!" she laughed. "Most of the other kids don't know, except about you now. You're like the poster girl for she-males now!"

"She-males?"

"Chicks with dicks?" Heather teased me with a grin. "You're the only one totally out, so that's pretty awesome."

"Oh."

"We're all kind of waiting to see what everybody does," she told me seriously. "I think that's why the principal picked you."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, besides being such a total sissy!" she giggled. "You're new at school and you were a boy, sorta, and now you're going to be a girl and..."

"The principal picked me?" I asked, not getting that part at all.

"Well, yeah," Heather shrugged. "He's really excited about you too. Like if everything's cool, and all the kids accept you and everything, then he'll be able to sell the program to the school board or the government or something. I don't really know all the details, you know."

"What program?"

"The Special Transgender Education Program," she said. "JD calls it STEP, see? So instead of just having two sexes at school or whatever, we'd have three!"

"Three sexes?" I shook my head. "I don't get it."

"Like there'd be a bathroom for transsexuals, a separate locker room, ummm ... We'd have our own gym classes and stuff like that," Heather explained, sounding kind of excited about it. "It would be really awesome. Don't you think?"

"I don't know," I admitted truthfully, thinking it sounded kind of strange to me. How many transsexual teenagers could there be? Probably not enough to build separate bathrooms for them!

"Anyway," Heather said, flying across three lanes of highway all of a sudden to take the exit she almost missed, "it's all part of the Master Plan and Stacy just gets too hung up on herself sometimes. I swear, that girl needs to take a chill pill."

"What Master Plan?" I wondered.

"Oh, never mind about that," she smiled at me. "We're almost home now anyway. This is going to be fun!"

I felt completely confused by then. There was a Special Program for transsexuals? A Master Plan? The principal was running some kind of social experiment and I'd become his prize guinea pig? None of that made a whole lot of sense to me! What happened to just going to school and struggling to survive normal, everyday peer pressure? And there were thirty chicks with dicks at Hathaway High? The cheerleaders made seven, I was eight, Shauna would be nine ... Like twenty of the girls I saw everyday were really boys? Man! I couldn't even begin to guess which ones! I never would have guessed Shauna had a dick, but her own sister had told me. And those black girls, they were all completely hot!

It made my head spin, actually, and I wasn't sure what any of it meant.


Heather lived in a nice house, a large and expensive one, and I guessed her family had to be doing pretty well. I'd grown up living on a lot of bases and those houses had sucked mostly, plus people don't join the Marines to get rich! We did okay, but I'll admit I felt a little intimidated. I mean. Heather intimidated me anyway, being black and beautiful like she was, so her family being wealthy was just frosting on the cake.

"Come on! We'll meet Daddy first," Heather said, taking me by the hand and pulling me along a path from the garage to a large patio surrounding a swimming pool.

We entered the house through some fancy French doors and I felt relieved to find a real home instead of a museum or something. The kitchen looked normal anyway, much like my own kitchen at home, except a little bigger. It smelled good too, like spices and herbs and all that. Sort of a warm, pleasant smell that helped me relax a bit maybe. Of course seeing the maid standing there, preparing what looked like two glasses of red wine on a silver tray, surprised me a little and I wished we had a maid at home. That would be pretty awesome, especially if she was cute like this one!

She wore a French Maid's outfit too. Seriously. Like white stockings with a real garter belt beneath her very short, tight, black uniform. It had frilly lace around the hem and sleeves and all that. I only saw her from the back at first, but the view was nice even for a fag like me! I still had some boy inside me and I especially liked the way I could just see a hint of the girl's white panties clinging to her pale butt cheeks beneath the hem of her skirt. She had a nice ass!

"Hi Daddy!" Heather said brightly and I looked around nervously, expecting to see her father staring at me, but we were alone except for the maid.

"Heather!" the maid said in a surprisingly sexy, breathless sort of voice. "Where have you been? Do you know what time it is?"

She turned around with a pout on her crimson lips and a cascade of thick, wavy, curling red hair around a very pretty face. The maid uniform really showed off her tits, having a low neckline and I guessed she had to be wearing some kind of push-up bra beneath it. Her creamy boobs jiggled every time the woman moved.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.