Dominant Black Transsexual Cheerleaders - Cover

Dominant Black Transsexual Cheerleaders

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The new boy finds himself lusting after Stacy, a black cheerleader and the hottest girl in school. When he hooks up with her at a party though, Stacy reveals her huge secret and turns the boy into her cock worshipping, faggot love slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   DomSub   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Size  

"Where are we going?" I wondered, because my black, transsexual girlfriend hadn't really given me a specific destination. She'd just tell me to take a left here or go straight for awhile.

"The Clubhouse," Stacy replied, sitting back comfortably in my dad's big Explorer. "I told you that before, Mattie. You have to pay more attention ... Oops! Red light!"

We had to make out during red lights, it was one of Stacy's rules and I could live with it. For being a chick with a dick, she was incredibly hot! We leaned close together and I melted in her mouth, reaching for Stacy's ripe, firm breasts as her tongue slipped between my lips. She liked it when I'd close my lips around her tongue and suck it like a wet, pink cock. She also liked it when I held her real cock in my hand, massaging the long, black shaft gently while I swallowed our combined spit.

I didn't mind at all either, not anymore, even though I still felt the lonely pangs of shame and guilt from time to time. I couldn't really help that though, since I'd grown up kinda homophobic like any other red blooded American boy. Stacy was determined to cure me of that though and I thought it was working, at least when I was with her. I couldn't think straight when she was around, you know? Like she had some kind of special powers to make me helpless, but probably all girls have those. Stacy just had stronger ones and she wasn't afraid to use them.

Anyway, we were basically making out every chance we got and no sixteen-year-old boy in the world would complain about that!

"Green light," Stacy giggled after half a minute as someone honked a horn behind us and I reluctantly let go of her cock.

"I still can't believe you had sex with my dad," I said slowly, kind of testing the waters because it had been on my mind.

"Awww ... Is my pussy boyfriend still jealous?" Stacy sighed, teasing me as she turned to lean against the passenger door.

"Yeah," I admitted with a hard swallow, glancing at her in the soft glow of the dashboard light and the passing streetlamps outside. Stacy's cock jutted upward from between her smooth dark thighs as she spread them wide and I couldn't help but feel a surge of desire fill me. I wasn't sure why, but I'd learned to find Stacy's huge prick and clean shaven balls as sexy as the rest of her.

"Well, you shouldn't be," she said. "A sissy cocksucker like you should understand better than anyone."

"Understand what?" I wondered with a small frown.

"That a girl has needs!" she smiled at me. "I like cock too, you know. Real cock. And that sexy little clit of yours isn't ever going to give me what I need."

"Oh." I looked straight ahead, feeling my face warming with humiliation.

"Don't be mad," she giggled. "I love your faggot mouth and your cunt is made for fucking, no doubt about that."

"Yeah," I sighed, not so much agreeing as just letting her know I was listening.

"My cock loves your pussy, Mattie," she told me seriously. "But you're never going to be a real man. You'll always be a faggot slut for big, black dick. So..." she giggled again, " ... Get over it."

"I just wish..."

"What?" she asked, narrowing her eyes at me.

"Nothing," I sighed, thinking my dad had fucked my girlfriend half an hour after they'd met and I still hadn't fucked her! It didn't seem very fair and Stacy was making it sound like I'd never get to put my dick inside her. I'll admit I didn't have a really big one, not even close to her eight inches of thick, black meat, but I still wanted to use it for more than just jilling off.

"You're kind of sensitive, aren't you?" Stacy sighed with a warm, happy smile. "That's good. I like that in a pussy boyfriend. Turn left at the next corner, we're almost there."


'There' turned out to be someone's house and for a moment I thought it might have been Stacy's.

"No, it's not mine," she said. "It's Wendy's, but her parents are super cool."

"They are?" I smiled at that, wondering what kind of parents would let their boy grow up to be a girl. Sorta.

"Oh yeah," Stacy nodded. "Just park anywhere, it doesn't matter."

"Okay," I shrugged and there were already a bunch of cars parked in the driveway and I just pulled in behind them. "Is she having a party or something?"

"Or something!" Stacy said with a grin. "Come on. They're waiting."

Needless to say, I had no idea what was going on, but that seemed kind of normal with Stacy. All I had to do was whatever she told me to and that made my life pretty easy. I held her hand, surprised that we weren't going to the house, but to the four car garage and then up some steps to what turned out to be an apartment above it. I guessed it served as guest house maybe, or the servants' quarters perhaps, because the house and the lawns around it were pretty fancy from what I could see and I figured Wendy's parents must have been pretty rich.

"Black cock only?" I read the sign on the door and looked at Stacy.

"Don't worry about it," she said. "Faggots don't count."

"Oh." I nodded like that made any kind of sense and then Stacy opened the door and sorta pulled me inside.

"About time you guys showed up," Veronica said with a frown and she happened to be sitting closest to the door as Stacy closed it behind us with a loud snick of the deadbolt.

The place seemed nice enough and except for a tiny kitchen and a small bathroom, the top of the garage was really just one large living room ... except there wasn't any furniture. Just a lot of big pillows sorta scattered around on the thick, burgundy carpet. A few low coffee tables with drinks on them, soda cans and glasses, stuff like that. Some fancy, decorator lights stood in the corners with long, graceful branches arching overhead and filling the room with a soft glow. The wood paneled walls were richly stained and decorated with paintings mostly, like strange abstract art that never seemed to mean much to me, but I had to admit they looked nice anyway.

But then I noticed other pictures, framed and matted 8x10 photographs of myself and the other white boyfriends. I didn't get to look too closely, but I didn't have to as I recognized each of us. The picture of me had to be one that Dave had taken the night I'd met Stacy. I looked like I was smiling into the camera, pink faced and dripping her thick semen from my chin. My face was covered with the stuff and her semi-hard cock, dark and shiny, pressed against my left cheek. I swallowed hard and felt sudden embarrassment at seeing myself like that in a photograph, and one mounted on the wall no less!

The other boys had all been posed with hard black cocks as well and I assumed they belonged to their respective girlfriends. Dave had taken a facial, like me, and he'd been caught lapping happily at Veronica's spent prick. Kevin straddled Heather's thighs, it looked like. Her fat cock dwarfed his and it seemed plain that she'd just dumped a big load all over his hard penis and pink balls. Brad had been photographed smiling over his shoulder at the camera with Rita's black prick jutting upward between his butt cheeks and spurting across his back.

In the rest of the pictures, Kyle tried to smile around a mouthful of Paula's black scrotum as her cock lay wet and stained with milky semen across his red face. Josh held a large pool of cum inside his open mouth for the camera, showing of his spermy tongue with the head of Wendy's cock resting on his chin. And Jimmy had stuck out his tongue completely as he held Karen's thick black cock in both of his small white hands, obviously jerking her off as a jet of semen erupted towards his open mouth. It was a nice photograph, actually.

All in all, except for the porn pictures on the wall, and the six incredibly beautiful teenage transsexuals staring at me, the place seemed kind of almost normal.

"Get those clothes off, faggot!" Karen told me, leaning against the opposite wall and stroking her thick, black cock. I hadn't really met her yet and I almost jumped out of my shoes.

They were all naked, or at least mostly, I should say and I barely had time to realize that none of the other boyfriends were there. Only Stacy and her six friends, and they'd obviously been waiting for my arrival. I felt a flood of mixed emotions and thoughts just then, nervous fear, excitement, anxiety, and of course the usual humiliation and guilt at finding myself helplessly staring at six fat, swollen cocks already dripping precum as those girls played with themselves impatiently.

"Welcome to the club," Stacy giggled. "You'd better get naked. Pussies like you aren't allowed clothes inside the clubhouse."

"You didn't tell him the rules yet?" Rita asked with a giggle.

She was sixteen and a junior like me, and just then Rita was reclining on a pink pillow wearing a baby doll nightie, an emerald one made of satin, and it covered her tits and her tummy, but beneath that her dark erection jutted upward above a pair of large clean shaven balls. None of those girls had any pubic hair that I could see and Rita had the smallest dick in the room, besides my own, I mean, but it was still like seven inches long probably and thick! All those girls had fat cocks and my fingers trembled as I started undressing.

"What club?" I asked, because I remembered Dave had mentioned something about a club as well. It didn't even occur to me that speaking might be against the rules too, but thankfully nobody seemed to mind.

"Our club," Paula told me with a humorous gleam in her bright green eyes. "And you're in it now, sissy."

Green eyes and black skin don't usually go together, but they did for Paula. She was sixteen as well, but only a sophomore, and very black, like ebony or whatever, and tall and lithe as a ballet dancer. Her skin glistened like she'd been oiled down and I especially liked her tits. They weren't so large as Stacy's perhaps, but just as firm and topped with amazingly dark, puffy nipples. She had a smallish nose and a wide mouth, with a tiny cleft in her chin that only seemed to make her face that much more beautiful. And Paula's cock lay across her left thigh, the pinkish tip of her glans peeking out through her wrinkled foreskin and leaking precum while she massaged her supple scrotum.

"This is like your, um..." Karen giggled, looking for the right word, " ... initiation."

I felt my dick ache at the sound of her voice. I knew Karen was sixteen and a sophomore, but she looked and sounded younger than that even. She had a high, giggly kind of voice that made me think 'blonde' for some reason, except obviously Karen was a black girl and her hair had been done up in long cornrows that went well with her innocent looks. She had a very pretty face and smallish tits, just nipples really, topping bare handful mounds of rich, dark flesh. She had a little baby fat too, around her tummy and hips. I thought Karen looked pretty amazing and she sorta reminded me of my old girlfriend the way she smiled. But the girl's long, chubby prick and low hanging balls were what really caught my attention and I swallowed hard as she stroked the shaft with her fingernails.

"The first rule is no clothes allowed," Heather told me, but I'd already figured that one out. "When you come here, undress outside. Don't worry, nobody's gonna take your stuff."

"Who'd want it?" Veronica laughed.

"If it's raining or whatever, there's a closet next to the bathroom," Heather continued.

"Our clothes are hanging up, yours go on the floor," Veronica added. "Understand, slut?"

"Y-Yeah," I nodded quickly.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" She narrowed her eyes and I had no idea what that meant.

"She likes to be called Mistress Veronica," Stacy whispered with a soft giggle, but plainly everyone knew she was clueing me in.

"Yes, uh ... Mistress Veronica," I said, feeling my skin warming with embarrassment as I lowered my eyes. "I'm sorry."

"That's better," she agreed with a small, sort of smug smile. "Get those ugly pants off! Your mommy buy those for you?"

"Uh..." I'd gotten my shirt off and kicked off my shoes, and now I unbuttoned my jeans and started pushing them down. "Yeah, um ... Yes! Mistress Veronica, I mean."

"Ugly boxers too," Heather giggled. "A fag like you needs some proper panties, I think."

"Used ones," Veronica nodded and she and Heather started whispering about something as I undressed self-consciously.

They were sitting close together and being the two high school seniors in their small clique, Veronica and Heather seemed to be kind of in charge. They were both gorgeous, as I've mentioned before. Veronica with her wild, African gypsy looks had a tangle of thick black hair and she always looked like she'd just fallen out of bed ... and into a Victoria's Secret catalogue on this night. She wore white thigh-high stockings and a matching thong that did nothing to hide her massive prick and plum-sized balls. She was just as big as Stacy in the dick department, if not actually a little bigger even, and like Paula, Veronica wasn't circumcised either and the foreskin had been stretched taut around the bulbous glans.

Heather was the oldest of the girls at eighteen and she'd almost dressed up as well, in red leather boots that reached her knees. They had black laces and spiked heels that looked kind of dangerous to me. She didn't wear anything else though, just those boots, and maybe she had a thing for shoes or something, I wasn't sure. The rest of her body was perfectly female. She had great tits, a tiny waist, and nice round hips to go with her firm, round ass. All those girls were gorgeous, and I was seriously partial to Stacy of course, but when it came down to it ... Yeah, Heather had the best body out of all of them. She looked like a beautiful woman, except for her cock and balls, I mean.

"Okay," Veronica agreed to something Heather said and they both looked at me. Most of the other girls were talking to each other, the way high school girls do, with a lot of giggling and pointed looks in my direction.

"We've got a challenge for you, Mattie," Heather announced and I blinked at that as I stepped out of my boxers and stood completely naked.

I wasn't sure if I should try and cover myself up or what. I mean, my dick wasn't even hard anymore! Not with seven hot chicks smiling at me, not to mention that they all had bigger cocks than mine! I felt very small, very weak and insecure, and I did sort of cover my small penis with my hands clasped in front of me, hoping that it would look sort of natural, you know.

"Move your hands!" Stacy slapped my butt with a loud SMACK! and I jerked with surprise more than pain.

"Tomorrow at school," Heather said as Stacy shoved her cheerleader outfit into my arms, "you're going to go shopping!"

"I am?" I asked, blushing and glancing around as the other girls suddenly laughed and clapped their hands.

"Shopping trip!"..."Yes!"..."Awesome!"..."Good idea!" they all said at once and I was completely mystified.

"Make sure you fold the skirt over the hanger," Stacy informed me. "If it gets wrinkled, I'll really spank your faggot ass!"

"You have to get a complete outfit," Heather continued as I tried to nod at Stacy. "Panties, bra, a skirt and blouse..."

"Stockings too," Veronica said. "No socks, white boy!"

" ... Yeah," Heather agreed. "Stockings or nylons, pantyhose or ... whatever, and some heels."

"Um," I licked my lips. "You want me to ... skip school and go to the mall or something?"

"What?" Veronica laughed and Heather gave me a funny look. In fact, all the girls laughed at me and I just felt even more stupid than I already did.

"No!" Heather snorted. "Shop at school, dummy!"

"In the girls' locker room," Wendy told me. "That's the best way."

"Just don't get caught!" Rita giggled.

"And don't take my clothes!" Paula said, kind of half-seriously. I don't think her clothes would have fit me anyway.

"But..." I looked around, blinking at them. "You want me to steal clothes?"

"And put them on!" Stacy said and looked to her friends. "What time is the fashion show?"

"Two o'clock?" Veronica suggested, looking at a nodding Heather.

"Yeah, quarter after is good." Heather smiled at me. "So at 2:15 you'll be in the library. Just walk in through the east doors and walk out the west doors."

"No running!" Veronica stared at me, sounding like she really wanted me to run just so she could hurt me.

"You have to walk through the library," Karen said. "Slowly."

"And look sexy!" Rita giggled.

"Shake that sexy white ass for all the black boys," Stacy whispered in my ear, standing close enough behind me that I could feel her tits against my back and her cock riding up the crack of my butt.

"I can't do that!" I exclaimed without really thinking about it. "I'll get in trouble!"

"You can do it," Heather told me seriously.

"And you will do it," Veronica insisted.

"It's a challenge," Paula told me with an almost sympathetic smile. "If you chicken out, you have to take a punishment."

"What's the punishment?" I asked nervously, thinking nothing could be worse than stealing a bunch of girls' clothes, putting them on, and parading through the middle of the library!

"Silent treatment," Stacy told me and I turned my head to look at her. "Three days for failing a challenge."

"Three days?" I sorta thought I knew what she meant, but just in case...

"None of us will talk to you," Stacy explained while the other girls nodded. "We won't even look at you."

"None of our boyfriends either," Wendy added.

To be honest, that didn't really sound so terrible to me. I mean, yeah, I'd seriously miss being with Stacy for sure, and Dave and the other guys were my new best friends at my new school, but only three days? How hard could that be? It had to be easier than stealing clothes and cross-dressing in public. I could get suspended for that!

"What if, um..." I cleared my throat and I just didn't want to seem too eager not to do this challenge thing. "What if I get caught and get in trouble, uh ... you know, before I can do the library thing?"

"If you fail the challenge?" Stacy asked and I nodded. "Three days," she shrugged. "You either pass or fail, Mattie."

"Oh," I swallowed hard because I sorta thought maybe getting caught just sneaking into the girls' locker room would be a good way to fail without totally getting busted.

"It's up to you," Karen said. "But you have to accept it now or..."

"Chicken out!" Veronica giggled.

"I, uh..." I looked at Stacy and licked my lips, wanting more than anything to make her happy, but this? I couldn't do it!

I mean, sure, I'd mostly accepted the fact that I was a cocksucking fag when it came to hot, black cheerleaders with dicks. I could even call Veronica 'Mistress' and do whatever they wanted in private. Heck! I could even deal with my dad now that he knew beyond a doubt that my girlfriend had a cock! All of that was pretty insane, but it wouldn't get me kicked out of school, you know? And putting on a girl's clothes? Wearing them in front of the whole school? I might as well take out an ad in the paper that said I was queer!

"I can't," I said softly, begging Stacy with my baby blue eyes to let me off the hook. Like maybe she'd giggle and tell me it was all just a big joke, but she didn't.

"Okay," she took her clothes out of my arms and walked away.

All those girls suddenly found something much more interesting than me to look at or talk about. I swear, it was like someone threw a switch and I'd suddenly become invisible! I didn't know what to do. I didn't even know what to feel. Stacy left the room through the only doorway, going towards the bathroom and that closet, I guessed. My clothes were scattered at my feet where I'd dropped them and I slowly picked them up and started getting dressed.

They'd told me what would happen, I had to admit that. I just didn't think it would feel so ... lonely.


"Uh, here's your keys, Dad," I said when I got home and my father looked up from his desk and smiled at me.

"Did you fill up the tank?" he asked, like everything was perfectly normal.

"Ummm..." I shrugged. "I didn't really have any money."

"Well, you've got a girlfriend now," he said and then chuckled. "I always knew you were a little light in the loafers, but goddamn! This takes the cake."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.