Dominant Black Transsexual Cheerleaders - Cover

Dominant Black Transsexual Cheerleaders

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The new boy finds himself lusting after Stacy, a black cheerleader and the hottest girl in school. When he hooks up with her at a party though, Stacy reveals her huge secret and turns the boy into her cock worshipping, faggot love slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   DomSub   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Size  

I had biology class for my last period and I was glad too. We were doing labs and I could stand up for most of it. My butt felt pretty sore and not a little squishy as the load of semen Stacy had filled me with seeped past the toilet paper I'd tried to plug it with. I could feel it staining my boxers and all I wanted to do was take a shower. Now that I'd gotten away from the girl, my lust had cooled considerably and I felt the shame and guilt of knowing I'd let another boy fuck me in the ass.

Except Stacy wasn't a boy, was she? I didn't know what to think of her to tell the truth. Stacy, my new girlfriend, was black and beautiful, utterly female in every way ... except for her huge black cock and sperm filled balls. That didn't make her a boy though, did it? I hoped not, because if it did then I really had to be a faggot. A serious cocksucking homo and that went against all my instincts, believe me. I'd never found men attractive, not at all, but Stacy ... Jesus! She had to be the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen, let alone kissed.

It was mildly confusing, to say the least!

"I heard you fucked Stacy during lunch," Bobby, my lab partner, grinned at me and I paled suddenly.

"What?" I asked, trying to keep the tremor out of my voice, but I naturally assumed he'd heard that Stacy had fucked me.

"You boned her in the girls' bathroom," he said in a low voice, nudging me with his elbow. "How was it?"

"Ummm..." I swallowed hard. "It was really, um ... great."

"Fuck!" He rolled his eyes. "I knew it! She's so hot, dude! You really fucked her?"

"Yeah," I grinned back, totally relieved that he thought Stacy was a real girl. I ignored the irony when I told him, "I fucked the shit out of her, too."

"Aw man," Bobby sighed. "I'd lick a dick just to taste her pussy."

"Oh yeah?" I must have made a funny face because Bobby laughed nervously and held up his hands.

"No! I'm just saying..." he chuckled. "I ain't no fag!"

"I know what you mean," I agreed, glancing around and I suddenly caught Rita smiling at me like she knew a secret.

Sweet, sexy Rita looked kind of Egyptian maybe, like she had caramel skin and toffee eyes, sort of almond shaped too. Her hair fell straight, around her shoulders, but got really kinky too. Brad was her boyfriend and he'd explained that Rita got her hair straightened every week, but couldn't do anything about the curling ends. That didn't matter anyway, I thought, her hair looked just as fine as the rest of her.

Rita had a hard little body, like a gymnast might have, you know? She wasn't terribly tall and her tits weren't really large, but that girl looked tight! Her legs were immaculate as well, smooth and brown and right there under her golden cheer skirt. She had a cute face with a long, narrow nose and moist, sensual lips that looked perfect for sucking and nibbling. I swear, her mouth just looked sexy, especially when she'd smile because it almost looked like a pout. Sort of a petulant smile, you could say, and completely adorable.

Nobody would guess that sixteen-year-old Rita packed a fat, seven inch cock and a pair of healthy balls that would put most grown men to shame! But I'd seen her prick swollen and angry and stretching Brad's lips wide around it. Now Rita was smiling at me and I could only imagine what the cheerleader must have been thinking and it made my already throbbing asshole pucker with dread anticipation.

I shared a couple classes with Rita, just like I shared some with Stacy and Wendy, the other two juniors. Heather and Veronica were seniors, and Paula and Karen were both sophomores, so I didn't see much of them usually. The school wasn't all that large though and all those girls were without a doubt among the hottest chicks in school, which meant that anything and everything they said and did was news. I didn't know who had let it out that Stacy and I had fucked in the bathroom, but if Bobby knew about it, everyone in school must have known.

That wasn't so bad however and I actually enjoyed my classmate's obvious envy. That was another cool thing about being Stacy's boyfriend - it suddenly made me one of the "cool" people in school. And despite the fact that I wasn't a big jock or whatever, I got a lot of attention from the other kids. A lot of smiles and greetings in the hallway, even some serious come hither looks from girls who probably figured if I was good enough for Stacy, then I had to be good enough for them. I wasn't dumb though, and I remembered all too well Stacy's threat to cut off my balls after she'd caught me staring at Jennifer's tits! I wasn't going to test my new girlfriend by fucking around behind her back, believe me!


Stacy was the perfect girlfriend as we walked together towards Dave's car. She clung to my arm like a little girl, giggling and talking non-stop about the latest school gossip while I carried her books. Everyone smiled and said hi to us like we were royalty and Stacy would smile back, maybe wave or purse her lips in a mock kiss. It was fun and strange and I'd always viewed those kind of social cliques from a distance, but now I was in one. Stacy and her friends were at the top of the food chain and the way she acted, nobody would guess her to be anything but a typical high school cheerleader.

"You two fags sit in the front," Stacy told Kyle and Josh with a jerk of her thumb. "Mattie wants to blow me on the way home."

"Awww ... Stacy," Kyle pouted with a lick of his lips and deliberate look down at her skirt. "It's a big back seat. You can sit in the middle."

"Next time," she giggled. "This pussy needs all the practice he can get."

And just like that Kyle ended up sitting on Josh's lap in the front seat so that Stacy and I could have the backseat all to ourselves.

"Kiss me first," she breathed, pulling me close and parting her lips for my eager tongue.

My hand went to her perfect tits, massaging Stacy's firm breasts through the soft knit of her cheer top, and that girl didn't bother with a bra. She sucked my tongue sweetly as Dave drove and after a few minutes Stacy took my hand and pushed it down her flat tummy to her skirt. I knew what she wanted and soon I held her growing erection in my hand, feeling it lengthen and swell as Stacy's arousal increased. I jerked her off slowly, enjoying the sensation of her soft skin moving over the straining muscle beneath.

"Go down," she breathed, pushing my head to her lap and I opened wide, taking her smooth glans into my hungry mouth.

I knew my friends were watching. Dave had already adjusted his rearview mirror at least once and Josh and Kyle were turned around in the passenger seat. I could hear them talking about me, chuckling as I struggled to take even half of Stacy's monster black cock between my lips. I cradled her heavy balls in my hand and played with them gently, teasing her with small tugs of her silky scrotum while I swirled my tongue around the head of her dick.

"Go for it, Mattie," Josh told me with a grin. "Suck her off, man!"

"You're pretty hot with a dick in your face," Kyle teased me. "How's it taste?"

"Ummph!" I wiggled my eyebrows at him, sliding my lips down another inch and wishing I could remember how to get Stacy into my throat again.

"Making my dick hard," Dave shook his head as he drove. "I wish Veronica was here."

"You can suck mine," Kyle said, squirming atop Josh as they sat together.

"Heh! You should suck him, bitch," Josh laughed, holding the sixteen-year-old boy tightly against his chest. "I've already got my dick halfway up your ass anyway."

"Sorry!" Kyle stuck out his tongue. "I only fuck black cock, but you can cum in your pants if you want."

"Hmmm..." Josh leaned close, kissing Kyle on his open mouth for a half-minute while his hands rubbed the younger boy's tits through his t-shirt.

"Fags!" Dave chuckled, rubbing the bulge in his crotch. "You're such a tease, Kyle."

For her part, Stacy sat very still and did little more than play with my blonde hair while she watched me service her black dick. Occasionally she would stroke my face with her red fingernails and whisper words of encouragement, but mostly the girl just sighed contentedly and let me suck her beautiful prick at my own pace. The wet sounds of my eager efforts filled the car and Dave turned his CD player up a little louder as the Spice Girls started singing that old song "2Become1" and he was into that sort of music and I had to admit, it did seem like the perfect soundtrack while I blew my girlfriend's fat cock.

"Mmmm ... that's it, Mattie," Stacy whispered. "Suck my cock, baby. Uhh ... Nice, use your tongue ... Like that ... Cocksucker ... My sweet faggot ... Yessss..."

With that soft hiss of approval, Stacy tightened her grip on my head and lifted her hips. She arched her back and I felt her balls pulsing under my fingers as the first jet of hot semen filled my mouth. I swallowed quickly and I really was getting better at it. I could almost keep up with her orgasm this time and only a little escaped my taut lips as I swallowed her salty load with loud, hungry gulps and low moans of pleasure. The sensation of her creamy spunk sliding down my throat seemed to warm me all over and my own small penis ached in my trousers, but I ignored it completely.

All of my attention was focused on Stacy and I held her cock firmly with my right hand, jerking her off while she came all over my tongue. I squeezed her balls too, as if I could somehow milk her for more sperm than the girl wanted to give me. I worshipped her dark prick, rubbing her cummy cockhead across my lips and slurping wetly at the clinging remains of her orgasm. Stacy didn't have to tell me how to do it, not this time. I cleaned her thoroughly, washing every drop of semen away with my tongue and then mouthing her balls just as we were pulling into my driveway.

"Good timing, Mattie!" Josh grinned at me as I lifted my flushed face and smiled with a lick of my lips.

"You're getting better, baby," Stacy whispered, pulling me up so that I could be rewarded with a soul searching kiss. "Thank you."

"Your welcome," I breathed, feeling my heart soar with Stacy's gentle praise. It seems like such a little thing, but it wasn't. She'd thanked me for sucking her cock! And it made me feel like I'd just won the lottery or something.

We kissed for several minutes while Josh and Kyle waited somewhat impatiently. They'd piled out of the front passenger seat of the old Chevy Nova so that Stacy and I could climb out of the back. It was a seriously cool car, an old muscle car that Dave and his father had restored to its former glory. Definitely not the sort of car a cocksucking fag would drive, but that's exactly what we were and all three of my friends rubbed their obvious erections as we got out. Stacy could do that to a guy and any one of them would have jumped at the chance to suck her gorgeous prick, but I'd been the one Stacy wanted and that feeling was like nothing else in the world. She made me feel special.


"So this is your room, huh?" Stacy looked around my bedroom and I shrugged. She didn't seem to be very impressed.

I guess it looked like any other teenage boy's room. Bed, bookcase, a desk with my computer on it. I had a mini-stereo and an aquarium bubbling away with a fat Oscar in it. I liked to feed him goldfish. Some posters on the wall, like Icharo and Jeter, the Swedish Bikini Team selling Lite Beer. One of my bikes was in the corner, sorta halfway taken apart with a cardboard box full of parts. Baseball glove, my hockey sticks, clothes scattered all over the place, an old Penthouse under my mattress. You know, it was my room.

"Yeah," I agreed, dumping my book bag on the floor. Stacy's too, since I'd carried it for her.

"We're gonna have to redecorate," she informed me with a giggle and I smiled at that, wondering what she meant. "Where's your dildo? We can start today."

"Uhhh ... Oh!" I swallowed hard and picked up my book bag again. There was no point in arguing, I realized.

"Yeah. Give me that," Stacy said, snatching the large, black dildo out of my hand.

"But, what are you going to do with..."

"Lick, faggot!" she commanded and I licked the suction cup at the dildo's base with my tongue.

"This goes here..." she told me, mounting the dildo on the wall just above the headboard of my bed.

"My parents though..." I swallowed hard, staring at that life-like cock as it jutted from the wall. It looked very realistic.

"They'll just have to get used to it," Stacy said, dismissing my concerns with a wave of her delicate hand. "Kiss the cock now. He's going to be your best friend from now on."

"Uh..." I blushed with humiliation as I crawled reluctantly onto my bed and kissed the cool head of that rubber phallus.

"Good boy," Stacy smiled approvingly as I knelt over my pillows. "What time do your parents get home?"

"Mom works until nine," I told her, "but my dad gets home about five, I guess."

"Good. Take off your clothes," Stacy told me. "We've got time for a quickie."

"A quickie?" I blinked at her.

"A quick fuck?" she giggled. "I like a piece of ass after school, so get used to it."

"Oh," I nodded, as if that made all the sense in the world, but I'd been sore and squishy all afternoon and all I wanted was a shower.

That wasn't going to happen though, at least not right away. We had a good hour and half before my dad showed up and Stacy had already started taking off her clothes. She pulled her top over her head, tugging her perfect black tits upward for a tantalizing moment before they fell back into place with barely a jiggle of her firm flesh. Her dark nipples were already swollen and pointing outward like bullets and I licked my lips, forgetting that Stacy wasn't a total girl. She had the most incredible body though, with her slender shoulders and flat tummy, a small waist and narrow, sexy hips that gave way to her pert, round ass and long, toned legs.

I undressed in a hurry, exposing my own thin, pale body and I knew I wasn't unattractive, but I still felt nervous about showing myself to Stacy. She'd seen me naked before, obviously, but she made me feel so completely insecure that it wasn't funny. I only wanted to please her and I was deathly afraid that she wouldn't like some part of me. A girl like her should have been going out with a football player or something. A big guy with a lot of muscles and huge cock, but I had none of that. I was small and weak and my penis had gotten hard at seeing her undress, but even so it wasn't very big at all, not compared to Stacy's thick, black organ.

"Fuck!" she smiled, looking me up and down as we both stood naked in my bedroom. "You're such a pretty, pussy."

"Am I?" I whispered, looking down and biting my bottom lip like a little girl.

"Rub your clit, faggot," Stacy ordered, stroking her rock hard prick slowly and it seemed so completely, perfectly mismatched with the rest of her.

We stood close together, just a foot apart maybe, watching each other as Stacy jerked off and I played with my aching dick. I didn't really hold it in my fist like I normally would, she didn't want that.

"I said rub it, pussy," she corrected me when I took my penis in hand and started stroking it. "A girly fag like you doesn't jack off, she jills off."

"Ummm..." I turned crimson at her words.

"Rub your clit with your fingers," she explained impatiently. "Little circles, cunt. Go on ... Jill off for me."

I did as Stacy told me, using my fingers to press down on my penis and rub it like an over-sized clitoris. My pink dick rolled around in a circle, my smallish balls were likewise pulled upward and pushed down in turn. I found myself enjoying it, but perhaps I was really enjoying the view I had of Stacy as she stood so close her nipples nearly grazed my chest. I drank in her smooth, brown body and beautiful, smiling face. I lost myself in her smile and in her warm, caramel eyes as she watched me.

And looking down ... My gaze continually fell to her turgid cock, so much longer and thicker than my own. The comparison was inevitable as her prick very nearly touched mine, the purplish glans only bare inches away from my aching clit as I rubbed myself with growing enthusiasm. I felt my orgasm growing in my belly, the one I'd been begging for since sucking Stacy's cock in the girls' locker room before school had even started. I'd been frustrated and aroused all day long, my emotions rising and falling like a yo-yo as I struggled with lust, guilt, shame, and yeah, love as well.

"Move your hand," Stacy whispered, knowing I was getting close to cumming. "I wanna fuck your clit."

She pulled me against her and I tilted my head upward for Stacy's kiss as her swollen cockhead jammed into my balls almost painfully. She filled my mouth with her tongue and I sucked on it desperately, clutching the girl with my hands around her waist. Her cock slid between my thighs so that my pink scrotum rode the shaft and my throbbing little dick pressed against her soft tummy.

Stacy pushed me backward a step and when the back of my knees found the edge of my bed, I fell onto the mattress with Stacy on top of me. She didn't stop kissing me though and I found myself trapped beneath her warm, luxurious body. Her tits flattened against my chest and her heavy, black cock moved against my much smaller penis. She fucked me that way, caressing my dick with hers while we made out with feverish passion. Stacy chewed my lips until they felt bruised and tender and I moaned breathlessly as I spread my legs for her, lifting my hips as much as I could, grinding my puny cock and balls against her steely prick.

She made me cum that way, with a gasp and shiver, and a sudden explosion of thin cum spraying across her hot flesh. Stacy let me enjoy it, kissing me all the while until my orgasm slowly died, and then she sat up on her knees with my legs straight and spread wide around her. Stacy's cock glistened with precum and semen, stained with my cum, and she took it in her hand, holding her dick near the base and rubbing it over my penis. She slapped me with it, giggling while I caught my breath and winced at the sensation of having my dick and sensitive balls beaten by a much larger cock.

"Did you have a good cum, pussy?" she asked me. "Does your little dickie like being fucked by a real cock?"

"Yesss..." I hissed between clenched teeth as she slapped my balls harder, making soft, wet smacking noises.

"Tell me..." she sang teasingly.

"I love your cock," I breathed, staring up at her as Stacy poked her cockhead into my balls, playing with them while I wriggled my hips.

"My big, black cock..."

"I love your big, black cock," I agreed with a nod of my head. "I love fucking your cock, Stacy."

"Do you want me to fuck your cunt now?" she wondered, reaching for my legs and lifting them with her hands under my knees.

"God, yeah!" I whispered, licking my lips as she put my legs over her shoulders. "But ... Wait ... Ummm..."

Stacy gave me a curious look and then giggled as I reached between my butt cheeks and found the wad of semen soaked toilet paper I'd been wearing all afternoon. I had to sort of peel it away as some of the goo had dried like paste, but most of it felt like soggy cotton.

"Put it in your mouth," she told me and I blinked at her. "Do it, faggot!"

She smiled happily as I slowly pushed the fragile mess between my lips and the texture alone almost made me sick! It had soaked up a lot of cum and the flavor was strong and bitter-sweet. Salty too and I held the slimy lump on my tongue, not even wanting to chew it and especially not wanting to swallow it by mistake! I tasted Stacy's old semen and my own sweaty asshole. Nothing could be as gross as that, I thought, sucking on a big wad of toilet paper, but if Stacy wanted me to do it...

"That's a good little, bitch," she sighed, leaning into me so that my butt rolled even higher off the bed and I tried to relax as I felt her cockhead pressing against my vulnerable sphincter.

"Ughhhm!" I winced and shut my eyes against the discomfort of having my already tender anus stretched once more around my girlfriend's cock.

"Look me, slut," Stacy whispered. "Open your eyes, Mattie."

"Ummm-hmm," I agreed around the toilet paper that seemed to be melting on my tongue. I opened my eyes and looked up at Stacy, staring into her eyes as she pinned me down with her cockhead inside my rectum.

"Tell me you love me," she said, smiling sweetly and looking like a black angel, innocent and pure and lovely beyond words.

"I love you," I whispered and even as the breath escaped my lips, Stacy drove her cock balls deep into my unprepared rectum with a single, powerful thrust.

"I ... Ugh! ... know you do..." she grunted, pumping my asshole hard and fast while I shuddered with a glorious mixture of pleasure and pain. It would be a long, serious fuck and Stacy wasn't in a gentle mood.

Stacy fucked me like a bitch and I hadn't realized I'd swallowed that wad of cummy toilet paper until she started kissing me. By that time I didn't even care though and I nursed on Stacy's tongue like a slut while she rode my clasping asshole like I had a real pussy between my legs. I moaned and begged her for it too. I licked her lips and told the girl I loved her. I loved her black dick and wanted her to fill me with her hot cum. I needed her inside me so badly that it almost hurt when she'd pull her cock nearly free, only to slam it home with a delicious grind at the end so that my prostate quivered with electric passion. It was a pretty intense fuck and I was practically screaming by the end of it, when Stacy finally let me have a fresh load of creamy sperm to soothe my bruised and battered rectum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.