Dominant Black Transsexual Cheerleaders
Chapter 2

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The new boy finds himself lusting after Stacy, a black cheerleader and the hottest girl in school. When he hooks up with her at a party though, Stacy reveals her huge secret and turns the boy into her cock worshipping, faggot love slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   DomSub   Humiliation   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Size  

I had a girlfriend now. One of the hottest chicks in school, without a doubt. Stacy was a cheerleader, tall and slender the way a 17-year-old high school girl should be, with long, brown legs, a perfectly round butt, and unbelievably perfect tits. She could have been a model with her caramel eyes, high cheeks and generous smile, and every guy in school lusted after Stacy, believe me.

When the word got out that she'd chosen me to be her boyfriend, I became the instant envy of not only my classmates, but even some of the teachers as well. Like Mr. Holden, my math teacher, who gave me a small grin and a shake of his head. He seemed like an okay man, but being rather large and rather black, I worried at first that he might have been a little concerned about a black girl dating a white boy.

"So Matthew, I heard a rumor that you're Stacy's new boyfriend," he said, stopping me after class early on Monday morning.

"Yeah, I guess ... Um ... Yes sir," I swallowed hard because I honestly hadn't expected the news to get around so quickly.

"Hmph," he looked me up and down as I stood there nervously, not quite sure what he wanted. Mr. Holden didn't look exactly happy though, but not angry either and I fidgeted beneath his deliberate gaze.

"Is that ... okay?" I asked, which sounds like a dumb thing to say, but I felt like I stood in front of Stacy's dad or something. I mean, he just had that look and being a teacher, Mr. Holden was something of an authority figure anyway.

"Doesn't bother me," he said, relaxing with a deep chuckle. "I suppose I'll be seeing a lot more of you from now on."

"You will?" I smiled at that, but I had no idea what the man meant.

"Get to your next class," he said, dismissing me with a wave of his hand as his next batch of students began filing slowly into the classroom.

"Yes sir," I nodded quickly, slipping into the hallway amidst whispers and curious looks from the other kids.

By the end of second period, it seemed everyone knew Stacy had picked me to be her boyfriend and I wasn't exactly sure how to feel about that. I'd suffered all weekend, wrestling with my shame and guilt over what she'd done to me Friday night. I'd been torn between desire for the beautiful girl and a deep sense of humiliation at the knowledge that Stacy wasn't really a girl at all.

The gorgeous, black cheerleader had a big cock and sperm filled balls, and she'd made me suck her off before raping my virgin ass. I hadn't told my parents and I'd avoided them as much as I could, which wasn't hard since they sort of expected it from their sixteen-year-old son. I just couldn't face them, especially my dad, not after what I'd done with Stacy. She'd turned me into a fag, a cocksucking pussy, and the worst part was how much I'd enjoyed it. My butt was sore, yeah, but that pain had been nothing compared to the suffering of my ego and self-esteem.

Stacy had broken me and I'd surrendered completely, to the point where I'd cum while she'd fucked me. I'd kissed her sweet mouth and thrust my ass against her fat cock like a slut. I'd fallen in love with her completely, but still I ached with guilt. I burned with shame. I felt ripped apart as the person I'd always imagined myself to be warred with ... and lost ... to the person Stacy wanted me to be. I'd accepted the fact that I was a fag, a cocksucking homo who worshipped Stacy's hard cock and cum-filled balls at her command. Now I just had to find some way to live with it.

My greatest fear had been that everyone would know. That Stacy's secret wasn't really a secret at all and every kid in school knew she had a cock. They'd know I had to be a faggot then, if we were going out, and the idea terrified me. I'd almost stayed home that morning and I'd complained of not feeling well to my mom, but she'd packed me off to school anyway. I hadn't tried very hard though, I have to admit, because my fear was tempered with the almost overwhelming desire to see Stacy again. I couldn't help it; I loved her.


Back up for a second...

"What do you mean, nobody knows?" I asked Dave as he drove us to school. He had a car and I only wanted one, much like our two friends, Josh and Kyle, who were in the backseat.

They were white, like me, and some of the most attractive boys in school. We all were, the seven of us, one each for Stacy and her six friends. Veronica had picked Dave, I knew that much from seeing them together at the party. Heather's boyfriend was Kevin and the others were paired up as well. Josh with Wendy, Brad with Rita, Kyle with Paula, and Jimmy with Karen. All of those girls were black, beautiful cheerleaders and all of us were cute, white boys who obeyed their every command. It really did seem like being in a club, sorta, and now I was learning the rules.

"How can nobody know what they are?" I repeated, half-turned in my seat to look at my three friends.

"They're fuckin' hot, for one thing!" Josh snorted. "Unless they want to show off, who can tell?"

"Show off!" Kyle laughed and then nodded at me. "You didn't have a clue. What makes you think anyone else does?"

"I dunno," I frowned. "But ... the other girls, they must know something. Right?"

"Nobody knows," Dave said. "Just us and maybe a couple others."

"Others?" I asked. "Like who?"

"Some of the teachers know," Josh told me. "But they won't say anything."

"Why not?" I wondered, but the guys just shrugged and I figured they probably didn't know as much as they thought they did.

"All you have to do is just be cool," Kyle said. "Think about how lucky you are."

"Lucky?" I rolled my eyes at that.

"Stacy could have any guy she wanted," Josh agreed. "She's so fuckin' hot, I got a boner just thinking about her!"

"Me too!" Dave chuckled, reaching for his crotch and rubbing an obvious bulge while he drove. "Stacy! She's got the biggest dick in school too."

"Yeah," Kyle sighed. "I love her cock. I bet Mattie does too, eh?"

"What?" I blinked at him and the guys were grinning at me.

"Don't be shy," Dave said. "We all love black cock and Stacy's got a beautiful dick."

"They're all beautiful," Josh decided. "Wendy's got seven inches and she's always hard as a rock."

"Not like Paula's though," Kyle chuckled. "She's got a nice fat cock and balls that don't quit. I swear, that chick must have cum like ten times this weekend."

"That's all?" Dave grinned at his friend's reflection in the rear-view mirror. "Heather cums ten times a day!"

"Shut the fuck up!" Josh laughed. "Don't listen to him, Mattie. Dave's full of shit."

"How many times did Stacy cum?" Kyle asked me.

"Um..." I swallowed hard and hearing those guys talk like that about their girlfriends had made me blush, " ... four times."

"Yeah, but she can last a long time," Josh nodded. "She'll wear your ass out!"

"No doubt!" Kyle agreed. "You better get used to that, Mattie. Those chicks are horny every fuckin' minute of the day!"

"Speaking of which..." Josh looked at his watch, " ... We're gonna be late if you don't go faster, Dave."

"But it's early," I said, glancing at my own watch and we had a good twenty minutes before first bell.

"We gotta meet the girls before school," Dave said with a glance. "You don't know about that?"

"About what?" I wondered, narrowing my eyes.

"Virgin!" Josh chuckled.

"We suck them off every morning before school," Kyle explained. "And later, during lunch or whatever. Like if they want us to meet them someplace, they'll tell us."

"Tell us?" I tried to understand what he was telling me.

"They own you now," Dave said with a smile. "Get used to it, Mattie. Whatever Stacy wants? She's gonna get and all you have to do is like it."

"Don't worry," Kyle assured me. They're not gonna out you or anything."

"Out me?" I had no idea what that meant.

"Like Stacy's gonna be the perfect girlfriend in front of other people," Josh nodded. "They all are, but the rest of the time..."

"You're going to love it," Kyle said with a grin. "Just don't piss her off."

"Definitely don't do that," Dave agreed. "You make one mad and we all get punished for it."

"Punished?" I swallowed hard.

"And keep your ass clean," Josh told me seriously. "Maybe you like the flavor, but the rest of us don't."

"But why would you..." I started asking and Dave cut me off.

"Because they all share," he said. "You're Stacy's bitch now, but they all swap with each other."

"All the time," Kyle said. "So an hour after boning your skinny ass, Stacy could be shoving her fat prick down my throat, see?"

"So keep that fag pussy of yours clean," Josh repeated, not in a real friendly way either. He was serious.

"Alright," I muttered, feeling completely embarrassed and confused and nervous. These guys were talking like everything was normal, like hot girls with huge cocks were a dime a dozen or something.

"He'll be okay," Dave promised his friend and glanced at me. "Did you lube your ass?"

"What?" I blinked at him.

"Lube," he repeated. "You know, something to make it easier?"

"Uhhh ... no," I answered slowly.

"I got some you can use," he told me. "Every morning after you wash your cunt, lube it up."

"My cunt?" I stared at him.

"Your ass?" he said with a grin. "That cock hungry hole between your legs?"

"Oh," I looked down, blushing furiously.

"Brad likes to use a tampon," Kyle told me.

"So does Kevin," Josh said and answered my questioning look. "They soak a tampon in KY or whatever and wear them all day."

"Brad said it works pretty good," Dave shrugged.

"Yeah," Kyle laughed. "As long as you pull it out before one of the girls jams eight inches of hard, black dick up there!"

"What?" I made a face, thinking this had to be the weirdest conversation ever.

"Brad had to see a doctor," Kyle explained. "Heather didn't know he had a tampon in his pussy..."

"Or so she said," Josh giggled.

" ... and fucked it into his colon or something," Kyle continued. "So this emergency room doctor had to pull a cum soaked wad of tampon out of his ass."

"Really?" I almost smiled, but I thought maybe they were just messing with me.

"That's not the best part though," Dave said with a grin.

"Yeah! After pulling the tampon out, the doctor fucked him too!" Kyle laughed. "What a fag!"


We found our girlfriends, if you could call them that, waiting for us in the girls' locker room. I had no idea what to expect, and being new to the school, I hadn't even been sure where my friends were leading me until we'd arrived.

"Get in here, faggot!" Stacy frowned as the guys pushed me into the locker room and all four of use were getting dirty looks.

"You're late, pussy!" Veronica said to Dave, slapping her long black cock against Brad's cheek while he sucked Rita's fat prick between his lips.

Kevin was on his knees as well, choking down Heather's black tool while he jerked Wendy off with his left hand.

"Over here, cocksucker!" Wendy said with a derisive snort and Josh looked immediately contrite as he hurried over to kneel at the cheerleader's feet.

Dave had gone to Veronica, of course, and lost no time in pressing his mouth against the girl's crotch, kissing noisily at her low hanging balls while her heavy cock slid over his upturned and adoring face. Kyle practically ran to his girlfriend, the amazingly cute Paula. She'd been sharing Jimmy's mouth with Karen and the petite sophomore pulled her prick from one boy's hard sucking mouth only to push it quickly into another's. I blinked as Kyle took every inch of her glistening black prick, like six or seven rock hard inches suddenly making my friend's pale throat bulge outward with the effort of being stretched.

I didn't stare for long though, Stacy had been getting a hand job from a very busy Brad and my new girlfriend didn't look too happy about it. Seven black cheerleaders and only three white boys to keep them happy wasn't a recipe for love! Stacy pushed me to my knees and immediately started slapping my flushed face with her huge cock.

"I expect you to drain my balls every morning before school," Stacy told me. "Understand, faggot?"

"Yessss..." I hissed, wanting to look down and turn my face away from her swollen cock. Stacy used it like a hot, fleshy club to smack my cheeks and lips, holding my hair in her left fist so I couldn't avoid her angry stare.

"Then what are you waiting for?" she demanded, shoving the smooth glans of her prick into my unprepared mouth. "Start sucking, bitch!"

The otherwise empty locker room echoed with the sounds of seven white boys sucking seven hard, black cocks. They had us on our knees, these beautiful, black cheerleaders, with their golden skirts pulled up around their thin waists, their hands on our heads, sharing grins and giggles and lewd comments about our skills. The other boys were much more experienced than I was, of course, and they went at their task with an enthusiasm I didn't completely share. All I could think about was what would happen if someone came in suddenly and caught us.

The door wasn't locked and it was Monday morning, fifteen minutes before first bell and homeroom. The school would be filling with teachers and students, and any one of them could come into the locker room and catch us. Catch me, kneeling on the cold tiles with my hands on Stacy's firm, smooth thighs and her erection thrusting between my stretched lips as I struggled not to choke and gag with every lunge of her prick for the confines of my virgin throat.

"Open up, cocksucker," she whispered in her amazingly soft, sexy voice. "All of it ... Every inch, faggot ... Love my cock for me."

I had no idea how to deepthroat a penis, especially one as long and thick as Stacy's! It seemed too big for me, there just wasn't enough room for her cock to fit, but I tried. I had no choice and I felt the entrance to my throat being bruised and battered as she'd pull my mouth down on her stiff cock over and over. I coughed and gagged on it, fighting to swallow spit and precum as some of it would leak from the corners of my mouth and run down my chin and neck. My lips felt swollen as well, sliding back and forth along Stacy's silky black shaft and the rock hard muscle beneath.

"Ummph!" I suddenly swallowed at just the wrong time, or maybe the perfect time as Stacy's dick caught my open throat and miraculously slid five or six inches deeper all at once.

"Ohhh!" Stacy giggled, arching her back and pulling my warm face against her sweet, soft skin. "I knew you loved me!"

I couldn't breathe, let alone reply to that! My nose was flattened against the fatty swell just above her cock and the girl's heavy balls were riding my chin. I'd taken all of her, a solid eight inches of throbbing cock meat, and my throat burned as the tender muscles were stretched uncomfortably around her. I kept trying to swallow, as if in reflex or instinctively perhaps, and my throat clasped itself around Stacy's prick with hungry spasms that made her moan with pleasure.

She held me like that for half a minute probably, although it seemed much longer as my lungs labored for air they couldn't find and my heart rushed with my growing panic. I slapped Stacy's thighs with my fingertips, feeling my eyes growing wet with tears. It isn't easy deepthroating a huge, black cock! But I'd done it and a moment later, after Stacy had relaxed her grip and let me pull my mouth off her wet, pre-cum drooling cock, I actually felt a little proud. I glanced around me as if expecting applause and congratulations, but everyone else was too busy to notice my amazing feat.

Heather sat on one of the long benches with Kevin on his knees between her spread thighs. She looked incredibly hot and probably the least "black" out of all of the girls. Heather had brown hair, very fine and worn in a French curl around her shoulders. Her skin looked like a dark all-over tan, and she had arresting grey-blue eyes and a sweet, angelic smile that could make a man's knees buckle. She also had a very respectable cock, perhaps the smallest among all the cheerleaders, I wasn't sure, but still longer and thicker than mine! None of those girls had puny dicks or weak balls!

Kevin was all over it too, bobbing his handsome face up and down while Heather held his long, dark hair out of the way. All of us boys were handsome, or even pretty in some cases. Kevin had a masculine face and a strong, broad shouldered body that looked like it should be on a football field. He didn't look like a cocksucking fag, that was for sure, but there the eighteen-year-old senior was, eating Heather's cock like he couldn't get enough of the girl.

Veronica sat on one of the benches as well, and her boyfriend was Dave, as I've mentioned. He was seventeen and a junior like me and he was one of the pretty boys. He had a slender body and longish brown hair parted down the middle and feathered back from his high forehead. He didn't look like a girl, but he had pretty green eyes and pouting red lips, and right then Dave had them wrapped lovingly around Veronica's eight inch prick.

She was fine as hell too! Veronica! Jesus! Like a black Barbie doll, tall and perfectly proportioned with a thick cascade of black hair that seemed to be in a permanent bed head style or something. She looked careless and wild, like an African gypsy, and I loved her soft, full lips and coffee colored eyes. She had a sweet, high pitched voice too, with something like a Southern accent it seemed to me, and I loved her breathless laughter as she stroked her boyfriend's face and watched him service her beautiful cock.

"Keep sucking, pussy," Stacy grabbed my attention as she turned my face back to her erection and pushed it between my lips once more. "Just suck the head and jerk me off, we don't have much time."

So that's what I did, washing the smooth glans of her cock while I stroked the shaft with my right hand and cradled her balls with the left. I couldn't believe how thick she was! Seriously, that girl had a fat dick and somehow I'd taken it into my throat. I wanted to do it again, despite the discomfort and even the shame that my admission brought. I couldn't help it though, all around me a half-dozen other white boys were sucking their black girlfriends off. The sight and sound of them, even the smell of our combined arousal conspired to fill me with desire.

I swallowed spit and precum eagerly, filling my tummy with the thin fluids while I worked Stacy's cock for something thicker to sate my perverse appetite. I wanted her to cum, I realized, like nothing else in the world mattered. She stroked my hair and whispered soft words of encouragement, telling me how she liked the way I rolled her sperm-filled balls with my fingers. She told me to stroke her faster, to work the juices overflowing my sucking mouth over her black skin. Her cock glistened and jerked beneath my attentions and after five minutes, as my tongue seemed ready to give out with the effort of washing her cockhead, Stacy told me she was about to cum.

"Ah! Fuck ... Eat it, you faggot! Eat my cum, bitch!" she gasped, curling her fingers in my hair and pushing her dick several inches deeper into my mouth.

Stacy's cock seemed to swell even larger as it suddenly pulsed and a flood of hot, salty semen rushed across my tongue. I swallowed hard and fast, choking her sweet ball cream down as quickly as I could, but there was just too much of it. Stacy had a lot of cum and it over-filled my mouth, spilling around her cock as she started fucking my face with it. The taste didn't surprise me and didn't bother me either, I kind of enjoyed the strange musky-sweet flavor. The texture though, I had to struggle with that as her semen was thick and gooey, like taking a mouthful of snot and swallowing it down. But even that wouldn't be so bad, I thought, once I got used to it and I had very little doubt Stacy would make certain that I did.

"You're so sweet, Mattie," Stacy smiled at me after her orgasm had finished, watching as I licked the remains from her semi-hard cock. "Make sure my balls are clean too, baby."

"I will," I agreed, smiling up at her and those were really the first tender words she'd ever spoken to me.

"I shouldn't have been mad," she sighed apologetically. "But I was so full of cum, darling. I just couldn't help it."

"It's alright," I said softly, feeling almost shy beneath her happy smile and gentle eyes. She'd called me darling! And I loved the way her hands touched me, stroking my hair and comforting me.

"Fix my panties for me," she giggled lightly. "You have to learn how to take care of a real cock now."

"Yeah," I nodded, pulling Stacy's lacy white thong into place and carefully tucking her flaccid penis inside the too small pouch.

"Give it a kiss goodbye," she said, nodding as I kissed her bulge and then smoothed her pleated cheer skirt into place. "That's it ... Come here ... Stand up. Oh! You're a messy cocksucker!"

"Ummm..." I blushed as Stacy scooped a glob of cum from my cheek and then opened my mouth for her finger, sucking it clean as she slid it back and forth between my tight lips.

"You're my boyfriend now," she told me, using her finger to gather more wayward semen from my face and feed it to me. "Everyone's going to know and I want you to be a good one."

"Umm-hmmm..." I nodded eagerly, enjoying her smile.

"So do all the stuff a boyfriend does," Stacy explained. "Carry my books, hold the doors, laugh at my jokes..." she giggled, " ... you know how to do it, right?"

"Hmmm..." I agreed, sucking her finger and feeling my own small, white prick aching in my pants. Fuck! She was sexy as hell!

"And nobody will know you're a cocksucker," she said. "It'll be our secret and nobody business. Right?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.