I Always Knew She Was Broken - Cover

I Always Knew She Was Broken

Copyright© 2009 by Maxicue

Chapter 18: A Fearsome Foursome

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18: A Fearsome Foursome - Childhood friends and first loves reunite after twenty years. Though as different as day and night, they realize true love defines them. Bess, a highly successful escort drags Joe, a nebbish lawyer, into a world of intrigue. Joe wouldn't have it any other way.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

A couple days before Amy and I planned to depart for Europe, Devi and I returned to the label office. After Devi signed the contract and received copies for Gobstopped to sign, we paired up. Tom and Devi went off to listen to music and chat while I gave Tracy another session in contract law. The three days since our last meeting she mulled over what I showed her and created a long list of questions. The specifics of small label music not being anything I knew, I found her questions insightful and learned nearly as much as she did.

After sitting side by side at her cluttered desk, she ended up sitting on my lap. We kissed and touched and sensed each other's excitement. When our lovers returned, their faces looked well kissed. Tom's bulge pointed unavoidably at us.

Eager to get naked and feel the new flesh, somehow we managed to stop for wine and sandwiches. Once in the house, we raced to the bedroom. Then things got a little weird for me.

Devi and Tracy began kissing and stripping each other's clothes. Tom kissed me. "Uhm, I never..." I stuttered.

"Sorry," said Tom. Suddenly he knelt in front of me and removed any barrier between his mouth and my cock. His blow job blew me away. I staggered to the bed, barely able to stand. He finished me in seconds.

Watching Devi and Tracy enjoying each other's bodies on the bed, moving slowly over every possible erogenous zone until they reached their erotic centers forming a sixty-nine, Tracy coaxing Devi to orgasm, Tom kept stroking my penis and his hand and the vision in front of me made it stiffen. I decided to reciprocate. At first tentative, the strange penis felt interesting. Tom reached across me making me flinch a moment and grabbed lubricant from the bedside drawer and sat back up and slicked his cock. Excited, helped by my aggressive strokes, he tried another kiss. It just didn't work for me. He shrugged and moaned and seconds later spurted. The moment kind of freaked me out, but the disturbing feeling actually intensified my feelings. I ended up milking his cock, squeezing out the ejaculate until he brushed my hand away and gave me a quick kiss.

"Go ahead," he said. Tracy's round pale ass beckoned me. I crawled behind her and took over for Devi giving her cunnilingus. Devi crawled out from underneath and attacked Tom's cock, giving him what I couldn't and slowly reviving him.

Devi had brought Tracy near, so it didn't take long for my mouth and fingers to finish her off. "Fuck me," said Tracy when she could speak.

"Rubber," I gulped. Tom grabbed a couple from the drawer. I tore mine open and rolled it on and knee walked to Tracy's hungry portal. Our hands met at my glans. Before guiding it in our fingers tangled in a sensuous dance of friendship. Then my cock filled her.

Narrower than my cock, Tom had left room for me to expand her tight orifice. Her walls seemed to grasp me as I made my way slowly, an inch or two with each thrust, until my pelvis pressed her ass. We lingered on this new sensation. My hand circled her torso and played with her hanging breasts. My balance existed where our flesh intermingled. I began a slow fuck.

Minutes into it, my strokes becoming stronger, she rose up and turned her face so our lips kissed and our tongues tangoed. Then tilting us sideways, she brought her mouth to Devi's and her hand to Devi's breast as Tom fucked my wife missionary standing at the edge of the bed. Tom shoved a finger inside Tracy's ass while I strummed Devi's clit, feeling less worried about the cock sliding against my finger. Devi squeezed her breast with one hand and Tracy's with the other. The room filled with moans, groans, sighs and shrieks as we rose to peaks and plummeted blissfully over.

Sandwiches and wine provided nearly an hour recovery time. Tom disappeared into the bathroom for several minutes. "He's emptying his bowels," explained Tracy. "He's using an enema." I swallowed nervously.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.