I Always Knew She Was Broken - Cover

I Always Knew She Was Broken

Copyright© 2009 by Maxicue

Chapter 12: Lancelot Delays Rescuing the Queen to Aid a Fair Maiden

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Lancelot Delays Rescuing the Queen to Aid a Fair Maiden - Childhood friends and first loves reunite after twenty years. Though as different as day and night, they realize true love defines them. Bess, a highly successful escort drags Joe, a nebbish lawyer, into a world of intrigue. Joe wouldn't have it any other way.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Hello," I grumbled. Before Amy I would have been awake and drunk and probably somewhere else at 4 am. Amy and I had finished quiet love making and hard core doggy style fucking--a position both of us preferred, me for the aesthetics of her beautiful big soft bum bouncing against my pelvis and her sizable tits swinging and her for the depth and power I achieved inside her—and slept by midnight.

"Oh my god Joe, you won't believe who I'm with," said Devi when I finally captured the blaring phone and spoke.

"Hi Devi. Do you know what time it is?"

"It's morning here. Why? What time is it there?"

"4 am."

Devi laughed. "Who cares? I had to call. Bess is here!"

"Where?" I exclaimed, suddenly awake and sitting up.

"Amsterdam!"

"Amsterdam? How can that be?" I asked. Her birthday card had a Florida postmark. In it she wrote, "I'm trying to forget. I hope you have better luck. Goddamn birthdays. All my love, Bess."

"She's got a window. You know. On the street! We had a date. It was weird and kinky and gave me a wild orgasm. Your son guided me to her, that naughty boy. Melissa was with him. She waved them away when he approached. She said it would feel like incest. But she let me. It felt good but it made us miss you. We cried after. She told me when she could leave. Imagine that! Just like King. She's in trouble. Again!"

"Can I talk to her?"

"She won't..."

"Let me talk to her!"

"Okay darling."

"Bess? Bess?"

"Hello love," her voice released somberly.

"I thought ... Your card..."

"I had a friend..."

"Okay. Always smarter than the rest of us."

"No, love. Look what I did to you and Devi and me. I never..." I heard the sobs. "I'm the biggest fool."

"But you're my fool love. Whatever foolishness you bring me into, I love it because it means I'm with you. Nothing else matters. What's going on?"

"Nothing." I heard Devi yell in the background, "Tell him!"

"Goddamnit Bess, I'd do anything for you. If you're in danger so am I. I can't lose you again."

"It's the setup here, love. Lot's of muscle, with drugs and ... its like an underworld ... run by a bunch of crazy bikers."

"How did you get stuck in that?"

"Greed. I wanted the best window. They own them."

"Bullshit."

"They threatened me."

"So? You could have slipped through their hands. I know you."

"They threatened you!"

"How?"

"Like I said its bikers. Hell's Angels."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"If we're together..."

"You'd have to give up everything..."

"I've got nothing to give up!"

Then I realized I had something extremely valuable. Amy let me know.

"Motherfucker!" screamed Amy and stomped off into the bathroom.

"Who's that?" asked Bess.

"Amy Madison. You remember the blonde with the cut on her face?"

"Yes. We ... oh fuck, what happened?

"We let her get fucked by the system. I'm ... She's suing her husband. We're claiming damages and missed opportunities. Five hundred thousand dollars."

"Goddamnit Joe, I told you I'm no good!"

"Wait!"

"What?"

"I promise to help you. I'll make some inquiries. Maybe Interpol could help. Can you hold out awhile?"

"Of course. You know I'm the best whore in the world. The assholes aren't abusing me, thank god, as long as they get their percentage and I don't fly the coop."

"No sampling the product?"

"Sometimes, but for being mean motherfuckers, they're pretty cool with their ladies. I'm fine, except for the trapped part. I'm getting sick of that."

"No doubt."

"But ... I'll put my faith in you love. I can wait even if I can't. But it feels like light at the end of the tunnel."

"I can't wait, love, but I have to."

"Go stop Amy from running away. Don't hurry it, Joe. Do your usual expert job. Get her money. Then come save me. I'm kind of turned on thinking of having you see me in my window. I'll be your fifty dollar whore. A suck and a fuck, love."

"I love you."

"I love you."

I stepped into the shower despite Amy's attempt to prevent it. If she tried seriously I would have been flung onto the little tile floor banged up and unconscious. She's a big girl. "I promise I'm not going anywhere," I said. "You've trusted me. Please trust me. I'm sorry about what I said. Bess does that to me. But I told her you are much more important right now and she told me the same thing. Okay baby?" She finally embraced me--her sobs slowly abating.

"Can I come with you? I've always wanted to go to Europe."

"I'd love you to come," I said.

"And I kind of have the hots for Bess."

"Who wouldn't?" I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.