Camping in France - Cover

Camping in France

Copyright© 2009 by Josie Crupper

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A camping holiday in France turns out a little different than expected. Caught on private land, Josie and Clare are forced into the world of 'Maids in service' to a domineering, lesbian, Madam Renard.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I felt a bit silly, bordering on ridiculous dressed like this ... but I was also very aroused, especially when I caught glimpses of my reflection in the large floor length mirror.

The maids' uniform I was putting on had been designed to show off my body in an erotic sexual way to an observer - it wasn't meant to be comfortable. It wasn't one of those cheep uniforms you can buy in any internet costume site, designed for hen nights or fancy dress parties. The crisp black uniform with exquisite white lace trim that I was struggling to piece together, was cut from expensive French silk, fashioned in such a way that the bodice, that only just covered my nipples, pushed my breasts up to offer ample cleavage and leaving my upper chest and shoulders exposed. It was drawn tightly around my waist with laces like those you might find binding a corset. It felt restrictive, but it was a beautiful dress.

Clare and I had to help each other, fitting it properly before tying off the laces at the back. The skirt part, which was short, was heavily starched and layered over more stiff white lace to stand out rather than fall down to cover out stocking-tops. It felt awkward and uncomfortable to wear and I stifled a giggle as the unbidden image of me flicking a feather duster about dressed like Fifi the French maid flashed across my mind ... and then I sobered, realising that was probably what Madam Reynard was expecting of us.

'What are we doing here, Clare?' I tried to still the fleeting tremble of panic that fluttered through me.

Clare flashed me a smile but chose to say nothing as she clipped the suspender tops to her sheer black stockings.

'Oh, God, Clare ... are we lesbians now?'

'Maybe, ' murmured Clare.

I took a moment to gaze at my reflection as Clare, finally finished with her stockings and stood silently beside me.

'This thing doesn't feel right, ' she murmured and reached up to adjust her little white lace hair-band making sure the black silk bow was sitting flat. I noticed that as she peered at her reflection, a pretty frown creasing her brow — she looked so incredible — I was happy being a lesbian as long as I was with her.

'We do look amazing.' I giggled gazing at the two saucy French maids in the mirror. I gave a little curtsey and Clare copied me. We hugged each other giggling and, for the moment at least, I forgot my trepidation at this huge change in my lifestyle.

We returned to regard the reflection of the two maids, their legs impossibly long and sexy as they perched high on black stilettos, their black stockings held with slender suspender straps and the tantalising area of skin exposed between stocking-top and skirt.

'My boobs aren't big enough to carry this off. I wish I had breasts like yours.'

'I love your breasts, Clare. I think you look incredible. I just can't believe we're dressed like this; it's embarrassing.'

'It's not really something we'd wear back home, is it.' Clare giggled. 'But we do look good.'

The uniforms gave us a deliciously lewd, naughty look and I knew that, despite my puritanical misgivings, I was becoming very aroused. Reaching down, I tightened the straps of the suspender belt. The short petticoats of the dress rustled as I pushed them aside. The suspender straps were also in black silk, each with a little black bow above clip - I loved the incredible quality of the uniform and especially these small design touches.

I bent forward to smooth my stocking and felt Clare's hand reach under my skirt and caress my bottom - a shiver ran through me.

'Clare!' I pretended to be cross but couldn't help smiling as I allowed her to continue, feeling her hand flutter across my naked bottom before her fingers dipped between my thighs to caress my pussy through the thin veil of my black silk knickers. I sighed and closed my eyes wanting her to push the soft material to the side and slide a finger into my aching wet cunt, but she withdrew her hand back.

'I'm sorry Josie it's just... ' I stood and reached out a finger, silencing her with a touch to the lips, and she came forward to kiss me — her beautiful face coming slowly towards me. Deep red lipstick, dark mascara and liner, sultry grey/blue eye shadow to enhance her blue eyes. My heart fluttered as I sought to lose in the moment.

'Filles non!' Claudette marched into the room and placed the tray she was carrying on the side table before pulling us apart shaking her finger at us. 'You are here for Madam Reynard. There will be work to be done, and games to play, but games are only in the presence of Madam. Now, I will explain a few simple rules for your stay here at Chateau de la Bouche. You may leave at any time ... nobody will stop you, but if you leave without permission you may not return. Do you understand?'

'Yes, Madam, ' we chorused.

'Non, I am not the madam, you will refer to me as Claudette.' She smiled reassuringly.

'Yes, Claudette.'

As I have already mentioned, you must only play when you're being watched — either by Madam or by one of her guests. At any time that you're being watched, you will appear as sexual and arousing as you are able. Both Madam Reynard and myself will be on hand to instruct you in the early days. Let me give you an example. When bending over, to dust or pick something up, you will maintain straight legs so that your skirt rises prettily and your bottom is presented. When serving at table, you will allow your cleavage to be displayed and you will also bend forward keeping your legs straight. If you are ever touched, you will continue whatever you are doing unless instructed otherwise. Do you understand all so far?'

'Yes, Claudette.'

'Good girls. Should you do anything wrong, or break something, then you will be punished. Do you understand that?'

'Yes, Claudette.'

'Well, you both look very presentable.' She reached out and tugged my dress slightly lower to expose the top of my nipples; I blushed and managed to stop myself from instantly pulling the bodice back up. 'Much better, my dear. Now, both of you lift your skirts; show me your under-things... '

Now totally embarrassed, we shyly lifted our skirts, gathering the short folds of starched cloth to expose our tiny black knickers.

' ... and lower your undergarments.'

We both hesitated, blushing furiously at the request, but then I lowered my knickers to the top of my stockings and stood back up, gathering my skirts again to show my newly shaven pussy and moments later, Clare did the same.

'Very pretty. Each morning you will shave each other. You may leave a small amount of hair upon your pubis, if you wish, but the area around your vagina and anus must be without hair and soft. Do you understand?'

'Yes, Claudette.'

'Good girls, you may recover your undergarments. And now, I will offer you a little advice about your attitude. Although at all times you must do as you are told, Madam Reynard finds it especially ... how do you say ... desirable, if you appear shy and hesitant whenever you find yourself in a sexual situation ... compreneze ... do you understand?'

'Yes, Claudette.' Clare's hand found mine and I knew that neither of us would have any problems appearing shy or indeed hesitant ... she was trembling as much as me.

'Very well, let us see shall we? I would like you both to lower your ... how do you say properly in your English, knickers? And then to turn around and bend over ... do it now.' She smiled encouragingly, folded her arms and waited expectantly.

'No ... please, Claudette. That's rude ... you can't make us do that, ' cried Clare wringing her hands.

'We can't, Claudette. Please... ' I echoed 'Please don't make us ... You can't... '

'Do it!'

With little need to appear reluctant, we both turned our backs on Claudette and bent slowly forward. I was trembling with renewed shame and real nerves and that little voice claiming to be my sanity was screaming at me that this was wrong! This was rude and disgusting to be displaying myself like this to another woman — however, the new lesbian slut in me managed to ignore the impulse to run. Reaching under my skirt with trembling fingers, I fumbled for the edges of my knickers and slowly slid them down until they touched the tops of my stockings feeling the cool play of air across my bare bottom and exposed pussy. As I moved my legs a little further apart and felt the lips of my vagina open I felt such a slut.

We stayed like that, legs straight, leaning forward with our hands pinning our knickers to our knees as Claudette moved closer. Her fingers fluttered across my bare bottom before finding my pussy and lightly parting the folds of my vagina. There was a small yelp from Clare beside me, and then Claudette pushed two fingers into my cunt and I gasped feeling the muscles of my vagina close around her fingers.

'Good little girls ... but do not move.'

I closed my eyes and relaxed my muscles allowing her fingers slowly to withdraw before just as slowly, push back in making me sway on my heels. The fingers withdrew completely and beside me, Clare groaned.

'Stand and turn around.'

We did as we were told, pulling our knickers back up as we did so. Claudette was smiling, holding her hands out to us, fingers glistening with juices from our pussies.

'You will clean. Come ... come.' She held out the fingers that had been in Clare's cunt and pushed them into my mouth. I sucked them, savouring the sticky muskiness — the delicious lewd depravity of the action making me feel at once so awful, yet also so wonderful. Claudette smiled in satisfaction at the way I succumbed to her demands.

'You are a good little slut.' Satisfied her fingers had been cleaned she removed them from my mouth and then pushed down the right cup of my dress, fully exposing my right breast. She took hold of my nipple, lifted my breast and folded down the fabric of the dress beneath to provide support. My nipple was hard and erect, even before she wiped the juices from her other hand, the juices from my own vagina all over my nipple and surrounding breast. Turning to Clare, she took a handful of her hair and then drew her face gently towards my chest.

'Clean her.' Clare complied, lapping at my sticky breast, sucking as much into her mouth as she could, her tongue teasing over my nipple before searching for more of my juices around the edge of my breast. As I gasped, she moaned and Claudette laughed. 'You English sluts ... such dirty girls, yes? I tell Madam how I caught you I think ... come!'

Pulling Clare around by the hair, she reached out and took hold of my nipple. It was wet from Clare's attention and it slipped from between her fingers. Her hand lashed out, she slapped my breast and I cried out, more from the shock than any pain.

She smiled at me and I was confused. 'Dry yourself, little slut.'

'Yes, Claudette.' I wiped my hand across my exposed flesh a few times wishing I could cover my breast. Reaching out once more, she took a firm hold on my nipple and drew me after her as she marched from the room.

It was hard to walk, being pulled like this. If I didn't keep up it only resulted in Claudette pulling harder on my nipple, which hurt, so I tottered on as best I could. Beside her, Clare was also having trouble forced to walk bent forward dragged by her hair.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.