Battlemage: Book 3 - Return of the Prodigal Sons - Cover

Battlemage: Book 3 - Return of the Prodigal Sons

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Caelan and Jaden are back after a two year family trip. Against Aric's wishes they and their mother have done worked as mercenaries in a few border wars while they were gone. How will this decision affect their lives and will it possibly spill over and affect the lives of those they love around them?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Slow  

As they walked under the stars near the cities edge Darla and Caelan walked with their hands around each other. Jaden and Gail decided to go off the other direction. They all wanted some privacy after being away from each other for so long.

Once they came to a clearing over looking the harbor, they took a seat on an available bench. After some heavy necking, they both seemed satisfied after a while and they sat with Darla leaning back into Caelan's chest with his arms around her and her arms over his.

"Soooooooo, what are we going to do about this bond we have," asked Darla reaching back to feel Caelan's face with the back of her hand.

"What can we do about it?" asked Caelan. "I don't believe I can ever give you up."

"I feel the same way." said Darla. "But you know at some point we'll have sex if we keep on doing stuff like this, and that will bond us forever. Are you ok with that?"

Caelan picked Darla as if she weighed nothing and set her across his lap, and started really kissing her again.

"There isn't anyone in the whole world I would be honored to be with for my first time than you," said Caelan smiling warmly.

"Your first time? Are you sure you didn't find someone else while on the road?" asked Darla with wonder while searching his eyes.

"Well let's see, first there was my Dad. He wanted to make sure I didn't leave any kids behind that would be forced to fend for themselves on their own. Then there was my Mom, she likes you a lot I hear, so I couldn't take the chance she might hurt me if I hurt you. Then there is my brother, have you met him yet? I hear he's your best friend's boyfriend. He also looked out for your interest. So no, everyone made sure we both were on our best behavior," chuckled Caelan.

"Then there is the fact that you were the first thing I thought about when I awoke and I saw your face every night when I closed my eyes. That was incentive enough for me to only want you," smiled Caelan.

"But do you want to be saddled with me forever? I mean I may not be much, but I'll love you with my whole heart!" said Darla as she kept looking in Caelan's eyes.

Caelan smiled and said "If you would marry me I'll do my best to make you happy as well."

"Are you asking me to marry you?" asked Darla excited.

"Yes, but only once I find a good job. Bryan is going to inherit your parent's tavern so I'll need to help support you. Even though we don't need the money, Dad thinks we need to pull our weight in life so people don't realize our family has as much money as we do, so I'll have to get a job doing something, maybe in town, but regardless I would be honored to marry you, if you'll have me that is," said Caelan.

Darla squealed and kissed him again.

She never told Caelan that every time she kissed him she felt that she was immersing herself more and more into him. Like she was in a large warm pool of water. But she felt that since he wanted her, she would brave any danger for him.

She often kept feeling like something was tickling the edge of her mind, but she tried not to concentrate on what it might be while she was with him. And it was always gone whenever he wasn't kissing her.


"Wow, you still have some lung capacity there lover. I really missed that," said Gail seductively with her deep voice, as she sat back gasping.

Gail and Jaden were on the other side of the city from Caelan and Darla. They were hidden from view by sitting just outside of the city with-in the trees by the city wall. Gail had taken off her shirt and was straddling Jaden's lap in her bra. Her skirt was up around her waist, while she was making out with him.

He was without his shirt on as well, because that was the way Gail liked it. Gail was going to take her bra off soon so she could watch his eyes when she did. She loved the look in his eyes when he saw her topless.

"Thank you ma'am, I do aim to please," said Jaden smiling.

He loved the fact that his girlfriend was so aggressive. He never had to guess what she was thinking, she would tell him. And she seemed to be in to him as much as he was into her.

And he liked the way her small soft hands seemed to be all over him as soon as they started any heavy kissing session. He also liked the fact that she talked to him about what he wanted to do before they did anything. She never made a decision for them both.

And she had a way of looking in his eyes, and speaking in a husky voice, that took all his control to not try and convince her to have sex with him right then and there. A LOT of control. Those swirling golden flecks in her eyes were so hypnotic and she felt so good in his arms.

Just as they were getting back to making out, they heard a branch break. Gail and Jaden jumped up, and Gail stood behind Jaden so he could cover her while she was trying to turn her shirt right side out and put it on.

"What do we have here," asked Quinn smiling evilly with his buddy Steven standing right behind him. There were four other large men with them as well.

Steven was shorter than Quinn by about two inches, also with a slight body, with black hair, and small beady brown eyes. He was a little thicker build than Quinn but not by much.

"After looking most of the night we finally found at least one of you, who was out with our women," said Quinn with a sneer.

"Can I help you folks," asked Jaden.

He was still hiding Gail from their view.

"No, I just came to get what is mine and then we'll be on our way," said Steven with a grin as he started forward.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.