Tig
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Heel

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - About a chase gone wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Horror   BDSM   MaleDom   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

As Dan disappeared behind the fence, Moira started to scream. Five minutes later, her screams getting weaker and weaker, she realized that no one would hear her. The fence was too high, and the street too noisy.

She ran her hands over her hips, trying to find out what was wrong with her bottom. She thought she felt a swelling, but she wasn't sure because the pain drove her trembling hands away, and forced her to stay still.

Despite the fact that she was lying motionless, her thighs were tightening. But what troubled her most was the strange feeling in her pelvis. It was as if there was a worm there, a worm with teeth. She could feel it writhing inside her, digging into her bones.

She had to do something, had to drag herself to the fence. Then she could...

She hiccupped, her features contorting. Then she flexed her left knee, placed her foot on the ground, and gingerly rolled herself on her side. The broken bones in her pelvis moved, emitting a popping sound. Gasping for breath, she whimpered, then froze immobile. Irritated, the pain was tormenting her mercilessly, eating her alive.

"What are you doing, Mo?" Hands akimbo, Dan was standing above her, frowning. "I told you not to move. Why didn't you listen to me?" She didn't answer, just groaned meekly. "You will hurt yourself if..."

"Bastard!"

Dan smiled broadly and kneeled beside her.

"Here, I brought you some water," he said and produced a bottle.

"Why don't you just leave me alone?" The sharpness in her voice melted away as the pain stabbed her right hip.

"Oh, Mo!" he exclaimed theatrically. "I'm trying to help you"

"Go to hell with your..."

He poked at her thigh with his forefinger, cutting her words short.

"Does it hurt here, Mo?"

"Please, stop!" she said, her chin trembling uncontrollably.

"Ok," he said and patted her shoulder. "Did you try to stand up?"

"No, I just...

"What?"

"I can't do that by myself. I think I'm hurt pretty bad. Call an ambulance ... please."

Dan remained silent for a moment, then roared with laughter.

"You are funny girl, you know that, Mo?"

Moira tried to turn on her back. The bone fragments made the same popping sound as they grated against each other. She cried out shrilly, then slumped awkwardly back. Her eyes were glazed and unfocused.

"Why did you do that, Mo? You should not move all!"

"Dan?"

"What, my dear?"

"I can't feel my leg anymore. It suddenly got numb."

"Which one?"

"Left one.

Dan slipped his hand under her knee and lifted her leg slightly. Moira's eyes bulged.

"What are you doing?"

"You said your leg..."

"Just call an ambulance and make yourself scarce. Now!" Her voice was firm and controlled but her eyes were wet.

"Bad girl, bad girl," he mumbled and shook his head sadly.

"But if you leave me here...

"I'm not going to leave you, Mo!"

He rubbed her knee gently, then kneaded her calf muscles with both hands.

"Stop!"

"You said you can't feel your leg..."

"I SEE what you are doing, wretch! Do not dare to touch me!"

"You know what, Mo, your feet are really cute."

He cupped her heel and traced his forefinger across her instep, enjoying her soft skin. Moira closed her eyes, cursed under her breath, and sighed pitifully. He caressed her delicate ankle, then fixed his eyes on her motionless toes.

"I'm sorry you got hurt, Mo. I didn't want to...

"Dan, listen! If you help me..."

"I will help you, Mo! Trust me!" he said with a trembling voice and started kissing her toes passionately.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.