The Student Teacher Blues
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2009 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Cecelia wasn't sure how to feel about being assigned as a student teacher to the high school she'd graduated from four years ago. Then she found out that Bob Hawkins would be her supervising teacher, and the crush she'd had on him way back then flamed up again. What she didn't know was that he'd had a crush on her too. Both of them tried to fight the attraction. And both of them were fighting a losing battle.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Of course it wasn't as seamless and simple as either might have wished their second time to be. Cecelia had assumed she would get her second sample right there in the pool. Bob knew that the water might wash away her natural lubrication, and cause pain, which was the last thing he wanted. And, while she was more comfortable than she'd believed she'd be, naked in the pool, when he took her hand to lead her to the house, she was suddenly shy.

"I'm naked!" she moaned as he tried to pull her up the steps she had so recently walked down.

"I know," he said, smiling. "Nobody can see you but me." he assured her.

"Are you sure?" she asked, looking all around.

"The privacy the landscaping provides is intentional." he grinned.

Then, once she was sure only Bob could see her, feeling the sun, on ALL of her felt deliciously naughty.

"You too," she demanded, looking at his baggy suit. "Is it hard?"

"Not yet," he admitted. "I think my brain is convinced this is only a dream."

She thought about kissing him, but wasn't sure that was the right thing to do. The kiss yesterday had caused problems.

"You too!" she insisted.

He was slow about it ... slow enough that she got impatient, but she controlled herself as he bent over and shoved his suit down. When he stood she stared. She'd seen plenty of these on the internet, but it wasn't the same. It was only about four inches long, for one thing. It looked like an under-stuffed sausage, maybe. The foreskin covered the tip, but there was a raised ring in the loose skin about an inch back that went all the way around it. She saw a thick blue vein, visible through the skin. It was fascinating, both because she wanted to touch it, and because she couldn't believe it was possible for that to have caused her so much pain.

As she watched, it lengthened and lifted off the soft round sack it was lying on. It was like it had a life of its own.

"Come on," he said, reaching for her hand. "Let's go inside."

"Don't rush me," she said, watching his penis move. "I've never gotten a close look at one of those before ... not a real one, anyway."

"We're standing in the middle of the patio," he pointed out.

"And you said nobody could see us," she said in return.

"OK," he said, realizing this wasn't going to be like anything he had ever done before. His ex-wife would have nothing to do with skinny-dipping, or wandering around the house naked, landscaping or no landscaping.

While he let her examine him, he did some examining of his own. He'd never seen breasts quite like hers. The heavy globes looked like others he'd seen, round, with maybe just enough sag to hold a pencil, but they certainly didn't droop. It was the nipples that were so fascinating. They had bases around the areolas like puffy nipples, but the tips themselves were thin like pencil erasers. The over all result was a cone that had a very stiff point on it. He remembered how his tongue could play with the stiff part, while his lips sealed around the soft base. They were eminently suckable nipples, and he licked his lips in anticipation of doing that.

His eyes dropped and he saw evidence that a razor had recently been used on tender skin. The long, vertical line of reddish brown hair that was left was flanked by pinkish skin that hadn't liked being scraped clean. Below that were labia that looked full and swollen, but which were too pale to be in full arousal.

"Oh my," she sighed.

He looked at her eyes and then at his prick, which she was still staring at. While he'd been ogling her, he'd gotten fully hard.

"I see why it hurt now," she whispered. "It's so different from a minute ago!"

"I won't hurt you again," he said. "I promise."

"I was hoping you'd say that," she said, staring at his rigid cock nervously.

"Can we go in now?" he asked. "There are parts of us I don't want to get sunburned."

She blinked and then giggled at the thought of that long pale thing being bright red and painful.

Inside, he stopped, unable to wait any longer. Almost carefully he pulled her to him and stared into her eyes as he felt her breasts press into his chest. He didn't know whether to push his ass back, to avoid poking her with his meat, or let her feel it.

"When did you decide to do this," he asked.

"Last night."

"Are you having second thoughts?"

"Maybe a little," she admitted.

"I was rough with you last night," he said.

"You sure were," she agreed.

"I'm embarrassed about that."

"Can you really do it without it hurting like that?" Her eyes were steady.

"I believe I can. There's a way you can control everything."

"How?"

"Come with me."

He got towels so they could be dry when they got on the bed. He pushed her down gently. She felt like spreading her legs, but was afraid that would make her seem slutty. Suddenly she didn't care, and she just did it. His eyes went to her pussy and she saw on his face that what she'd done was the right thing.

"Beautiful," he sighed. "You're so beautiful."

"Thank you," she said, feeling silly.

"I'm going to get you ready," he said, crawling between her legs.

When she saw how he planned on getting her ready, her conservative upbringing reared its head. Then, before she could protest, she felt his tongue split her pussy lips. She told the busybody voice in her head to go away. She spread her legs as widely as she could, tilting her pussy upwards into his face. Though he'd been at it for less than a minute, so far, what he was doing felt too luscious to be a dirty thing.

Within two or three minutes, as she got fully used to what was going on down there, and as he explored and found buttons to push, her plan to go slow began to fray around the edges. This time she was able to pay more attention to the feelings inside her as the pressure built. It felt like her nerves were on fire, but that the fire was somehow cool, instead of hot. She knew what the precursor of an orgasm felt like because her masturbation sessions had made that common. So she felt the orgasm coming, and it felt normal. But when it hit, it was nothing like what her fingers brought out of her. That was when her plan to go slow tattered. She grunted and gasped and made what she was quite sure were slutty, loud sounds, little yips and whines and long, drawn-out groans as he lapped and sucked, holding his hands under her butt so she couldn't get away, even if she wanted to.

It felt like her whole body had lifted off the bed three feet, and was slowly falling back down. While that happened he lifted his face, grinning, and kissed his way up over her belly. She knew he was going to suck her nipples, and couldn't wait to feel that again. As he did, she felt pressure at her pussy lips, and then inside her body.

She knew it was his finger, because she could feel his other fingers around her opening. She'd tried to slip one of her own fingers inside her before, trying to wiggle it past her hymen. She had been able to get it in to the first knuckle before pain told her to quit. HIS finger was deep inside her though, and the way he was wiggling it around was exactly like she'd wished she could wiggle her own finger around up in there so many times before. Her hips wiggled with him, trying to communicate that she liked this. Then her nipple distracted her as he sucked and bit it gently.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.