A Super Hero's Slut
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2009 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - He fought crime and she...well, she stayed busy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Gang Bang   Interracial   Slow  

At two in the morning Peter left a softly snoring Mary Jane and went out for his nightly swing around the city. It was a pretty slow night considering. He interrupted a jewelry story robbery; two guys had broken the front window and were throwing the display merchandise in a bag when he webbed them and left them for the cops.

He left one man swinging upside down from a lamppost after catching the guy trying to boost a radio from a parked car.

And then he embarrassed himself. He saw three men in a bar parking lot and they had a woman bent forward over the trunk of a car. One man was thrusting into her and the other two stood were standing there watching and stroking their cocks while they waited their turn. At first Spidey didn't quite believe what he was seeing and he perched on the roof of the building next to the bar and took in the scene. The woman had her back to him, but Spidey did see that she had great legs and was wearing high heels and that had always been a big turn on for him. He was having a hard time believing that three guys would be doing this right out in the open where they could be seen and then he heard the women's voice, it was faint but he caught the "Don't" and a second later the "Please don't." Spidey knew then that she was being raped and he swung into action. In no time he had all three men webbed and on the ground and he turned to the woman.

"You are safe now. These animals are ready for the cops."

He barely got the words out of his mouth before the woman smacked him on the side of his head with her purse.

"You idiot" she screamed, "I was almost there, he almost had me off."

"But I heard you; you said 'don't' and then I heard you say 'please don't."

"What I said you fucking shit head was "Don't stop, please don't stop." Now you untie my husband and his brothers right this minute before I smack you in the head again."

Peter was shaking his head and as he swung away from the parking the woman was already bent back over the trunk of the car and screaming, "Fuck me damn it, fuck me."

He decided to call it a night and go home.

It went pretty much as he had expected it would. He mentioned Kraven's criminal background, stated his belief that the man was a hardened criminal and was up to something and that Mary Jane should stay away from the man. Right on cue Mary Jane exploded.

"Your problem Peter, is that you don't want me to have a career. You want me to stay at home and wait for you to decide to spend some time with me. When you aren't being Peter Parker, boy photographer, you are out web swinging and wall crawling while I sit here at home and stare at the walls and wait to hear that Spider-Man has finally been whacked by some super criminal or other. I'm not going to do it any more Peter. I will have a career and you can sit home waiting from now on," and then she flounced of to the bathroom and he heard the shower start running.

He picked up his fanny pack and checked to see that he had enough film in the camera and then he headed off to begin his day, as MJ had so quaintly put it, as a boy photographer.

Mary Jane was in her robe and drying her hair when the doorbell rang. She answered it and saw that it was Ralph, the owner of the apartment building.

"Morning Ralph. What brings you here? The rent isn't due for another week."

"I know Mary Jane, but I'm hurting. I haven't been laid in two weeks and I'm needing it bad."

"I'd like to help you out Ralph, you know I would, but this is just not a good time. I have rehearsals at nine and I'm already running late."

"Please MJ, just a quickie? Just let me take the edge off."

Mary Jane looked at the old, balding fat man and decided that she spare him enough time for a quick fuck. "Come on in Ralph. It will have to be a quick, no frills fuck. No head, no foreplay, just get it in and get it done."

"Thanks MJ, you're a peach."

"Come on in the bathroom with me Ralph. You can do me while I'm getting ready to go."

In the bathroom she took off her robe, spread her legs and leaned forward over the sink. She supported herself with one hand and said, "From behind Ralph, do me from behind."

As Ralph slid his cock into her Mary Jane was using her other hand to brush her teeth and when that chore was done she picked up a hairbrush and started working on her long red hair.

"How you doing back there Ralph?"

"Almost there MJ, almost there."

Mary Jane usually enjoyed fucking Ralph, but today her career as a movie star was supposed to take off and quite frankly, she didn't have much thought for anything else. Ralph blew his nuts in her and she hardly noticed, but she did feel him pull out. She turned and bent to kiss him on his bald spot and said, "Sorry baby, I know it wasn't much fun for you, but I will make it up to you when you come back to collect the rent."

"That's okay MJ, I got off and that's what I needed."

Mary Jane walked him to the door and then hurried back to the bathroom to continue getting ready.

"We all set up and ready to go Andy?"

"Yes sir. The crew is standing by."

"What do you think Mrs. Parker's reaction is going to be?"

"I think she will go along with it right up to the point where she finds out what is really going on and then she will have a fit. You going to go all the way through with it?"

"I don't know yet Andy. It all depends on Mrs. Parker. If she responds like I hope she will, I will have to find another warm body so I can full fill the contract. If she doesn't respond well, today might be the end of it."

"I do hope she goes for it boss. I'd really like to have her around for a while."

"That makes two of us Andy."

Peter was one block from the apartment when his Spider Sense went off. He looked around just in time to see a car coming up over the curb and heading for him. He leaped to the side as the car roared past him and then took off down the street. Peter ducked into a hallway only to emerge seconds later as Spider-Man. He shot a stream of webbing up at a building and then swung up and began following the car that had tried to run him down.

"You can run sucka, but you can't get away from me."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.