A Super Hero's Slut
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He fought crime and she...well, she stayed busy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Gang Bang   Interracial   Slow  

Peter was out the door at the crack of dawn armed with his cameras. He hoped to get some good shots of Kraven to go with the ones he had taken the previous day. He headed for the building where he had left Kraven the night before. He intended to find out what Kraven's interest in the place was.

There were two men sitting at a table just inside the door, sipping coffee and going over blueprints. He identified himself as a reporter/photographer for the Daily Bugle, gave them a song and dance about how the paper was going to do a series on new construction and renovations in the downtown and then asked them what the place they were working on was going to be.

"It is going to be some kind of weird exotic restaurant with wild animals in cages scattered around the room."

Peter looked at the man in disbelief, "You can't be serious."

"Oh but I am. Look right here on the print" and he pointed to a spot.

Peter looked and sure enough it showed where the crocodile cage was to be placed. He noticed cage locations for other animals — lions and tigers and bears — "Oh my" he said, "Has anybody thought about the natural stink of these animals and what the will do to the patron's appetite? Imagine sitting at a table next to the lion cage just getting ready to dig into a steak when the lion decides to take a dump."

"Hey mac, not my problem. I just get paid to do the construction."

"Thanks for the information" Peter said as he got ready to leave.

"Hey mac, don't you want my picture? You know, for the story?"

"Yeah, sure" Peter said and he wasted an exposure taking the guys picture.

The building maintenance man was lying on his back looking up at the sink that Mary Jane had said was leaking. He wasn't surprised when he felt his zipper being pulled down. Three or four times a week Mary Jane called him to come to her apartment and work on something although it was usually Mary Jane who did all the work. Like now for instance. Her left hand was on the countertop bracing herself as she squatted over him and used her right hand to guide his erection into her cunt.

He just laid they and enjoyed it as she worked herself up and down on his shaft. Sweet Jesus was she good and he hoped that she never moved out of the building. The phone rang and Mary Jane picked the cordless up off of the counter and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Oh hi honey."

"Nothing much, just getting my morning exercise. I'm doing squats right now. Have to keep my body nice and tight and attractive for you."

The pure sluttishness of talking to her husband while fucking Stan fired Mary Jane up and she began moving faster up and down the maintenance man's pole.

"Nothing baby, I always breathe hard when I exercise. I'm in the middle of a really hard work out right now.

"Maybe."

"I'll try, but I can't promise. If I get a call for an interview I won't be able to, but if no one calls I'll see you there."

"Not really baby, right now I'm really feeling the burn."

"Bye sweetie, I love you too."

"My husband wants me to have lunch with him Stan. Help me work up an appetite" she said as she slammed down on his hard cock.

Mary Jane was feeling good. And she was proud of herself. It had taken her less than two minutes to suck Stan's cock hard again for their second fuck of the morning. The second time was on her bed and with Stan on top and she wondered if he would have bruises on the backs of his legs where her heels had drummed against them. It only took her three minutes to get him up for the third romp. That one was doggie style. She loved taking a long, hard cock from the rear and she enjoyed the hell out of Stan. He was young, he was energetic and he had a large cock and she liked those qualities in a man.

He left and she started to get ready to make the rounds of the modeling agencies. She debated between douching or leaving Stan in her so Petey could suck him out. She did get a lot of wicked pleasure out of Petey's sucking her lover's leavings out of her before tickling her with his little stub, but she did have an agency she wanted to visit and if they had a casting couch she didn't want to jeopardize her chances by giving some one sloppy seconds.

She got up and headed for the bathroom just as the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Ms. Parker?"

"This is she."

"Ms. Parker, I am Adam Zimmer and I am the talent coordinator for Safari Productions. My principal would like to talk with you about a part in a movie he is planning. Would you be free for lunch today?"

"Well, I did have some plans, but nothing that I can't reschedule."

"Good. Adolpho's at one?"

"Yes, I can be there."

"Excellent. Just give the hostess your name, she will know to expect you."

"Oh my God" Mary Jane thought as she hung up the phone, "A part in a movie. I wonder if it is a speaking part or just a walk on. Hell, I don't care. It is exposure and it could lead to something else. Oh oh, no lunch with Peter today. Petey, what to do about Petey. Let's see, business lunch so it should last an hour to an hour and a half, no casting couches in restaurants so even if I do have to put out to get the part it won't be today. No need to douche then so I can leave Stan inside me for Petey tonight."

She looked at her watch and saw that she needed to hurry if she was to look her best for the meeting.

"Is she coming?" Kraven asked.

"She said she would be there."

"How is work at the warehouse coming?"

"The sets are all made and painted. The camera equipment arrived this morning and the crew and supporting cast are already here and ready to go. All we need is our star."

"If things go right I'll have her this afternoon."

"You sure about this? Granted that her husband is only freelance, but he does have ties to the local media."

"It won't matter. If she is the fame hungry twit we think she is she will control him until we have what we want. After that? Who cares what he thinks or who he has ties to. But then again, maybe it would serve us better if she were a widow. Yes, I think that is the way to go. See to it."

"Yes sir."

Peter stood at the front gate of the prison and looked up at the high walls. It was an austere and imposing structure and one well suited for housing society's miscreants. Since he had called ahead the guards were expecting him and a half-hour later he was sitting in the warden's office.

"I know what you told me on the phone Mr. Parker, but just what is your interest in this case?"

"It's like I told you Warden Jones, I'm doing a piece on rehabilitation and I thought the situation involving Kraven The Hunter would be the perfect backdrop for the story. How does a criminal — a menace to society — come into a place like this and have his life turned around in just a few short years? How do you turn him into a man that the Governor himself sees fit to pardon and return to society."

Peter listened to the psycho-babble of the warden without learning what he had hoped to learn. He had hoped to learn something that would let him get ahead of Kraven on what ever Kraven was planning. Peter wanted to be ahead of the curve for a change, not reacting to what the criminal did as was usually the case. Peter left the prison with no more idea of what Kraven was up to than he'd had when he got up this morning.

Mary Jane recognized him as she approached the table. Kraven The Hunter. He was a big man and he had an aura of power around him. She took in the wide shoulders and big biceps and she felt a tingle in her loins. She wondered if he had a cock that matched the rest of him as far as size went. She almost came in her panties as she wondered what it would be like to fuck a man that her husband had sent to prison. She smiled as she thought that if she got the part she might just find out. It would be a kick to take home a load of cum from one of Petey's archenemies and have Petey suck it all out of her.

Kraven rose as she approached the table. "Ms. Parker, so nice of you to come on such short notice."

"The pleasure is all mine. I've heard so much about you."

"Not all of it good I'll wager."

"Does it have to be? All women like to see a touch of 'bad boy' in a man."

"Oh my dear Ms. Parker, I like you all ready. Well, I suppose Adam told you what this meeting is all about?"

"He did mention a part in a movie."

"A part in a movie? Oh no Ms. Parker, not just a part."

"Please call me Mary Jane."

"I want you for my leading lady Mary Jane."

Mary Jane had just kicked off a high heel and was getting ready to run her foot up Kraven's leg suddenly pulled it back. She had been prepared to fuck Kraven's brains out to get the part, but from the way he was talking he had already decided to give her much more than just a small part. No sense in letting him think she was an easy slut even though she was. Once she was sure of what was going on she would fuck him to death as a way of saying thank you.

It did leave her with one small problem though. Her interlude with Stan this morning had been nice, but she had expected to get another taste sometime during the day. Now she wished she and Stan had gone another time or three.

Kraven said, "I propose that we go to my office to talk about what I have in mind and to discuss contracts."

Mary Jane smiled at him and said, "Sounds like a plan."

Peter's jaw almost hit the sidewalk in disbelief as he saw Mary Jane come out of Adolpho's on the arm of Kraven. It explained why she hadn't answered the phone when he'd called her to tell her where to meet him for lunch, but what was she doing with Kraven? A limousine pulled up and Kraven helped Mary Jane get in and then he followed her and the limo pulled away from the curb. Peter looked around for a cab, but there wasn't a blob of yellow anywhere on the street. A quick look showed him a dark hallway. He didn't like to web swing during the day, but he had to know where Kraven was going with Mary Jane.

As the limousine moved down the Avenue of the America's Mary Jane's thoughts were on "The Red Carpet" and she was all ready hearing the commentary of Joan Rivers and her daughter Mellisa. She smiled inwardly as she saw herself accepting Oscars, Emmys, Golden Globes and the like and then she noticed people looking up and pointing and she asked Kraven if he knew what was going on.

Kraven pushed a button and the sunroof opened up and she and Kraven looked up and saw Spider-Man swing along and looking down at them.

"I knew it would happen sooner or later."

"Knew what would happen?"

"That the web-head would start harassing me."

"I'm sure you're mistaken."

"I don't think so. I've only been in town three days and there he is hovering over me."

"But this is his territory. People see him every day swinging over these streets."

"I don't mean to sound rude Mary Jane, but unlike you, I know him and I know what the wall crawler is doing. He was responsible for putting me in prison and my being out is like a personal affront to him. He will be doing his best to see me sent back."

A retort was on the tip of her tongue, but at the last second she beat down the loyalty to her husband that was going to make her speak. It wouldn't change Kraven's mind, but it could cost her her chance to be a star.

Peter stayed with the limo until it pulled up in front of the Hilton. Kraven got out of the car and looked up at him and then gave him the one-fingered salute. Then Kraven helped Mary Jane out of the limo and the two of them disappeared into the hotel. Peter was shut down. He could web-swing and wall crawl and get away with it, but he couldn't get away with looking in hotel windows, at least not during the day. He had no way of finding out what was going on between Mary Jane and Kraven inside the Hilton. Since he had seen them coming out of Adolpho's it didn't seem likely that they were going to be in the restaurant. That left only one possibility — Kraven was taking Mary Jane to his room!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.