Oh Where Can I Be?
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 1 - What would you ask if you went to sleep in East Texas and woke up somewhere that would be more fitting for Dorothy in "The Wizard of Oz?"

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel  

What can I say? I was an East Texas Redneck and I loved being one. I managed to squeeze in enough time between hunting and fishing to actually go to school and lo and behold I got a diploma from high school

I even played on the local football team and made it as an all district running back. Hell, I was a big boy, and fast to boot. Unfortunately my football career ended with high school games. Plenty of colleges offered me scholarships, but I didn't even show up for a single tryout.

My main tryout was at the local steel mill and since I had some forklift experience I was sent to the shipping department and taught how to operate a 988B Caterpillar rubber tired loader. It was a special model though and instead of a bucket for doodling dirt it had a giant set of fork with a clamp attachment so I could carry pipe around, or load it on trucks. To me it was a little like a video game, except I wasn't dodging fictional monsters. I was taking finished pipe off the mill exits and loading it onto railcars. Another big part of my job was making sure not to run over the small pickup trucks the managers drove around. Oh yeh, I had to dodge people too, or I had to help them out while they were trying to dodge me.

Three years of working at the steel mill was about enough for me and luckily I had mostly banked my money. Oh, I'd splurged by buying a half-ton Chevy four wheel drive pickup and of course I couldn't let my monetary good fortune slip by without buying a nice rifle and a couple of pistols, but then again I went a little overboard with my purchases.

I went for mostly normal with the rifle, except I bought a surplus M1 and had it customized for my use. Said custom work cost more than the rifle had in the first place, by a long shot.

My M1 ended up with an assault rifle type stock and a special modification to let it use replaceable magazines. I was more than well pleased with the outcome though, especially after I sprang for a 4x12 variable day/night scope. Of course I had to have a couple of pistols too, so I settled for Glock 21s in .45 ACP. Yeh, the grip was a little bulky, but my hands were large enough to do a good job with it and it was nice to have twenty-six shots available between two pistols.

Anyway, it was halfway through October and I was getting ready for deer season in early November. During off time in the summer I'd built a camper back for my pickup and I'd bought a two-horse trailer to take my stock with me when I went hunting.

My stock consisted of my young Quarterhorse Stallion and an eight-year-old pack mule. The second of November was a Saturday and it seemed like the perfect time to take off on a short hunting trip.

I had two weeks of vacation coming from the mill and I spent my spare time until my time off started getting ready for my camping/hunting trip. I intended to spend the entire two weeks camped out and with minimum contact with the rest of the world while I was at it.

I had fully intended to buy a nice tent to put up for sleeping, until I happened to spot a small old camping trailer on a lot near home. After checking out the trailer and decided it was old enough to have a reasonably stout frame and I took a chance on it. I was relieved to find I could add a trailer ball to its rear bumper and hitch the horse trailer to it and make good progress hauling the whole rig down the road.

The camping trailer even had a refrigerator and a small freezer. After I'd made all the connections to make sure everything would work I got started filling the fridge and freezer with food for my campout/hunting trip.

Somehow I got off on a buying stint for things I knew I would use up sooner or later. That's why I ended up heading out to go camping with two hundred pounds of frozen beef, two thousand rounds of ammunition for the rifle, and four thousand rounds for the pistols.

This would leave me with plenty of brass for reloading later so I bought plenty of powder, primers, and bullets to reload the brass I knew I'd have coming up.

I spent two days packing my things in my truck and trailers, including a thousand pounds of whole oats to feed the horse and mule while I was gong.

As soon as I worked off my last shift before the vacation I headed home and did all the last minute loading. Then I headed for bed, slept the night away, and woke the next morning to put my horse and mule in the trailer and I called King and Rover, my two German Shepherds over and put them into the camper trailer. Then we were off. It was only a forty-mile drive to the land I had leased for hunting and after the drive and a stop at a cafe for lunch I headed out to my lease, unhooked the trailers and let the stock out.

I let King and Rover run around sniffing and pissing on everything they wanted too and I hobbled the Stallion, Joe, and the mule, Mose.

With most everything taken care of I fired up my chainsaw, cut some firewood, and built a fire to cook supper. I grilled a steak, baked a potato, and warmed up a can of Ranch Style beans and then had my supper and watched the sunset.

Normally I would have left the horse and mule hobbled for the night, but the sky looked like a storm was coming so I loaded them back into the horse trailer, put out a bait of oats in their feeder shelf at the front of the trailer, and made my way into my trailer for the night.

I guess I slept for nearly an hour before the storm blew up and then I just lay in my bed while it raged outside. The wind had my camper trailer rocking quite a bit, but soon enough it blew over and I settled down and back to sleep.

When I woke the next morning I felt a little like Dorothy of Wizard of Oz fame. As soon as I was dressed and out of the trailer I knew I wasn't where I'd gone to bed.

My lease was mostly in piney woods; there was plenty of that in East Texas. The first thing I noticed when I went outside the next morning was the ground was dry. There'd been no rainstorm here the day before, wherever here was. It damned sure wasn't East Texas because there wasn't a pine tree in sight.

I was still in the woods, or some woods, but the trees were mostly oaks, and big old oaks at that. My truck and trailers weren't harmed, but I just knew I wasn't where I had been when I went to bed. Even before cooking breakfast I climbed back into my pickup and turned on the CB radio. There was nothing on any channel. I didn't get a single reply to any call I made.

It was sure as hell a mystery. I finished dressing for the day, strapped on my Glocks and took my rifle outside. I let the horse and mule back outside and hobbled them, then built a fire and cooked up some breakfast after I let the dogs out and poured their bowls full of Purina.

I was sitting at the card table I usually carried with me for cooking off of and eating at. I'd just finished with breakfast and was having a last cup of coffee before I got down to the serious business of wondering whether to shit or go blind. Some movement about three hundred yards away caught my eye and I went into the trailer and grabbed my binoculars, bringing them back outside to have a look around.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I saw four men and four women who looked like they were trying to slip up on something from the way they were moving slowly and staying bent over. That wasn't so surprising. The fact the men were armed with spears was the shocker.

The second alarming thing was the men seemed to be slipping up on me, or my camp. I picked up the rifle and walked in their direction. As soon as I was standing up facing them I guess they figured the game was up and the men headed my way with the women following at about thirty feet behind them.

When they got closer one of the men started talking to me, but of course I couldn't understand him at first. Suddenly something changed in my head, it was almost as if I could feel something happening inside it, and then I could make out some of what they were saying.

Damned if it didn't sound like the leader of the band of me was ordering me to get away from their prey. I could see now that they had been sneaking up on my horse and mule. I grabbed up a couple of lead ropes and approached Mose and Joe. I snapped on the lead ropes and led them to the horse trailer and then put them inside it.

I could tell this pissed the leader off and he started toward me with the other men following him. I yelled for him to stop, but he and the others merely raised their spears in a threatening manner. I pulled a Glock and settled the leader's hash and then I shot another one who started running even faster toward me. When he hit the ground the last two followed suit and I cashed them in too.

The women were dumbfounded and so I started calling them to me in my language. I didn't know whether the nifty-keeno translation was working both ways, but it must have been because the women started my way. I didn't know if they'd been able to understand what I was saying, or just figured it out and didn't want to end up dead on the ground like the men had. I figured out later it was a little of both.

The women did take a look at the dead men when they passed them, but I didn't see any crying and bemoaning going on. I was a little confused as they came closer. The men had looked almost exactly like what I would have called Neanderthals, and the women resembled them, sorta, but not exactly. The women were all good looking, especially in the face, and that was a shock.

The closer the women got the happier I was to see them. They were dressed in furs, but by no means were they covered from head to toe. Their garments were dress-like, but not exactly. They were extremely short, showing most of their legs and they also left plenty to look at up top too. These women had something to look at up top too. Every one of them had titties for days. It finally made me realize I was about to be entertaining company and I reached into the trailer and pulled out five lawn chairs then opened them up and set them around.

They gave the chairs an eyeballing when they got closer and so I sat in one and they caught on and sat in the others. It was the high point of my day so far.

Apparently underwear was not part of their clothing and modesty didn't fit in with their scheme of things. As soon as they were seated I could see all four beavers, and they all looked lovely. To keep them seated so I could continue looking at the scenery I asked them if they'd like some coffee.

Of course they didn't understand so I changed and asked them if they'd like a hot drink. Apparently they understood this and they all agreed.

I put water on the fire in my campfire coffee pot, and then added coffee and sugar when the water was hot enough. I went into the trailer and came out with five insulated mugs. When the coffee was ready I poured us all a mug and warned them it was still hot before I took a sip of mine. They all followed suit and apparently they liked the coffee pretty well.

My next trick was to build the fire back up a little and put us all a steak on to cook. Later, while we were eating the steaks I cracked a dozen eggs into the skillet I'd cooked the steaks in and I scrambled them up. When I came out with plates a divvied up the eggs and showed them how to use a fork for eating them they were all impressed.

After I had them fed I asked why the men had attacked me, and the women let me know it was normal behavior. The men had been out hunting and they'd see I had already captured game so they were intending to take it away from me. A little more talking let me know they had all been captured that way when their proper mates had been killed by the ones I had done away with.

The next question was the most obvious one to me, and sure enough, they all considered themselves my mates now since I had killed the ones who killed their mates. I couldn't help but smile over this news. I had one brunette, one with black hair, one blonde, and one redhead. What the hell, they were all pretty and what I'd already seen of their goodies looked delicious.

The tallish blonde had been the former leader's mate and she asked me if I could provide for all of them. I pointed out that I had been able to kill all the men with no trouble.

I explained that I wasn't very familiar with where the animals were, but that I would have no trouble killing them from a long distance. They all seemed to take me at my word and they told me they could help me find the game since it was what they normally did.

Nanita, the blonde who was the former leader's mate asked if we could hunt now since we were already out and they had been hunting anyway.

I grabbed my rifle and told them to lead me to the prey and I'd do my part.

Nanita asked Carrita, the redhead, to show me some game. I was happy to follow her since her fur clothing was short and her delightful ass cheeks showed themselves with every step she took. Not ten minutes later she led me to a spot where I could see a dozen aurochs grazing. They were a little nervous, but since we were over a hundred yards from them and they had us spotted they merely kept an eye on us and continued to graze.

I put the modified M1 to my shoulder and cashed in the largest bull at once. Just to make sure we had something decent to eat I also took out two young ones. I figured their meat would be more tender. I fetched Mose and put some harness on him right away and then led him to the big bull while bringing Red along also.

I was able to rig a travois behind Red and load the two smaller kills on it and then I hooked a line from Mose's harness and headed back toward the trailers. The women wanted to get started cleaning right away and they had me leave the kills about fifty yards from the trailers. They warned me scavengers would be attracted to the entrails we cast aside.

I let them have at it while I kept the rifle in my hands. Apparently they had been right about unwanted visitors since a small pride of cave lions came nosing their way toward us within thirty minutes. I cashed in all six of the intruders as soon as they were close enough so I'd be sure to get them all. The women were amazed and they asked me to bring the dead lions up closer for skinning and processing too. I could already tell my actions had been impressive and once I had the lions up close they all fell to with a will.

I was amazed they all seemed so happy about the extra work I'd gathered up for them. They merely skinned the lions out and they also cut their claws out and also removed their teeth. I wondered why but let them do it the way they wanted to. Three hours later we had lots of aurochs over the fire and they were stretching the lion skins and the auroch skins on frames they'd cobbled together.

When I saw they didn't intend to save the lion meat and entrails I had them all cut off part of the lions and then turned King and Rover loose to meet my new brood. The girls were afraid of them at first until I had them feed the dogs with pieces of the lions. Of course they became fast friends with the dogs after offering them the treats.

It took a little explaining to get them used to the dogs, but I made sure to tell them the dogs were not exactly wolves and I pointed out they would keep watch over us while we slept at night.

Later, while we were cooking some of the day's kills I took the girls inside the trailer and showed them how to use the shower. In fact I was more than happy to help them get clean. I found some shampoo and washed their hair and it did a lot to raise my stock. They giggled when I used the shampoo on their bushes and titties and they giggled even more when they saw what it did for my dick.

I got more mileage than that out of the shower though, and after I had them all washed and dried off Nanita pulled me out of the shower by taking hold of my hard dick. I had an idea where we were headed now and when I got her near the bed I eased her down onto the bed and commenced foreplay.

Apparently it was something she wasn't used to, but it was well received. In no time she was on her hands and knees on the mattress and waggling her ass in my direction. Hell, I didn't mind if I did and soon enough I mounted and slid my dick home.

Apparently fucking for them was a team activity. The others petted and caressed both Nanita and me while I was pounding her to glory. I threw them another curve though by leaning over Nanita's back and giving her titties a thorough fondling while I banged at her box. My next trick was a hit for real though since when I felt her getting close I put a hand in her bush to tickle her clitty. She went off moaning and cooing in seconds. I could hear her explaining to the others what I'd done, and sure enough they all wanted some.

I could my stock was going way up among them as I gave them all a good hosing and made sure every clitty got some attention while I was slamming it up them. I could tell at least a couple of them knew about orgasms, but it was apparent I had provided the first one for most, if not all of them. By the time I'd rung every chime I already knew none of them missed their former men.

Just as I sent Carrita over the edge I heard King and Rover making some unpleasant noises outside. I jerked up my jeans, strapped on my double holsters, and hopped out the door barefooted with my rifle in my hands.

I was out just in time to see another Neanderthal raising a spear to try for the Stallion. I opened another eye socket between his natural pair and then saw three more men hop up from the grass and head out. I got all of them with spine shots before they could get away.

Killing them with the rifle had been duck soup since the scope made it so simple. I kept looking through the scope and could see two more men with spears in hand about a hundred yards out. What the hell, I shot them too, just as Nanita came out to see what the fuss was about. She surprised me by walking on out of the trailer and yelling something toward where I'd killed the last one. It sounded like she was calling someone in and sure enough; three more young beauties headed our way. I kept the rifle nearby, but was quick to welcome the three new lovelies into camp.

Nanita was quick to let the new arrivals know that the horse and mule were mine and were not for killing and eating. She showed them the fruits of this morning's hunt and explained how I'd used the horse and mule to bring the kills up to camp.

The new women were ecstatic to be released from their captors and after only a short talk with Nanita they were more than anxious to join us. Nanita called some of our other helpers to come and strip all the male bodies of anything valuable and then I hitched Mose up, tied a rope around the dead ones and dragged them off from our camp about two hundred yards. It was a duty I was happy to perform since all the new women and girls were young beauties. I was looking forward to introducing them to the shower.

Showering the new arrivals was a treat and a half and I was more than happy to make a few more deposits that afternoon. We had supper inside tonight and soon enough it was bedtime. There was much giggling and teasing when we went to bed. We couldn't all fit into the camper's bed, but I cured it by putting the actual bed outside and making a big pallet on the floor. I was surrounded by women when we turned out most of the lights and Nanita told me the ones closest to me hadn't had the pleasure of a ride on me yet. I made sure they all got one before we woke the next morning.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.