Battlemage: Book 1 - Beginnings and Discoveries
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - In a world of swords and magic, where one is only able to choose one skill or the other, once every millennium there is born one man capable of using both. But while these men have gained such unbelievable power, it also comes at a cost of a painful hidden legacy. What is that legacy and will the newest Battlemage be able to escape it?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Slow  

Andrea found the Prince in good spirits today.

It had already been a month since he was wounded and he was up and getting around pretty well.

While she didn't come every day, she did come almost every other one. They couldn't go back to where they were if she was hiding from him.

His arm should have still been in a sling, but he only seemed to wear it when he felt like it. His and Andrea relationship was almost back to where they had been before that first kiss.

Andrea knew, from some of her friends in town, that the Prince had made a quite a few trips out of the castle at night during that month to visit some of the ladies, and for some reason she as she learned this she felt a small pang of jealousy.

She couldn't explain it.

She knew she didn't love the Prince, and most of the time she just barely liked him. But she would admit now that she was here, he was fun to be around.

But she still didn't respect his playing around with any woman who caught his fancy or his attitude about women in general.

"Wasn't he claiming during his fever he would do anything if he could just be with me once?" thought Andrea. "And the first few times he's able, he goes out and he's chasing other women again?"

Daven watched Andrea as she sat across him in his room.

They played chess today as they sat at his small circle table, under his window. Close to the large French doors that opened to his private balcony that over looked the garden.

As he talked he noticed that Andrea would often either look at his face and blush or would look him in the eye and quickly look away and back down at the board.

"I wonder if word got back to her yet that I stepped out a few times last week and the week before that? It had better. I made it a point to tap a few women in her circle," thought Daven. "It won't be much longer now before the curiosity really starts to gets to her. I really do hope its today."

The castle staff knew not to come to his room if the door was closed for any reason unless the castle was on fire.

And as Andrea took her time contemplating her next move, Daven realized she was really distracted.

Normally she played a much better game than this.

Seasons before when he taught Aric to play it took him a few days to seemingly master the game. Enough that if he ever won against Aric, which was extremely rare, it was an extremely hard fought battle for him.

But to have someone to play against when not playing against Daven, and to bring them closer, Aric taught Andrea to play and she was phenomenal at it.

Yet Andrea took her ability too a new level.

Normally Daven only beat her if she gave him a large handicap of a few moves, and it was frustrating to play against her without the handicap. But today she seemed really distracted and was making beginner mistakes.

Daven also couldn't fail to notice that she seemed to be dressed nicer today than anytime before.

Not that she dressed badly, but today the dress was new and it seemed tighter in some spots and seemed to lift her breasts just enough. And that made them all the more distracting to him.

Normally she didn't wear makeup, and if she did it was just lipstick. But today she had on slightly more than he'd ever seen her wear. Just enough to highlight her clear blue eyes and make her lips stand out.

But she must have asked someone how to do herself up he thought.

Because while it was cute, it looked just like what it was, someone's first attempt at putting on makeup.

He would need to have someone work with her. He didn't ever remember her lips being that red before though. And while she normally wore her hair in a ponytail, today it was styled and hanging loosely framed around her head.

No, today wasn't just another day.

As Andrea thought about her next chess move, Daven got up and circled around behind her chair and started massaging her shoulders.

Andrea never looked up.

As he started to rub the side of her shoulders he noticed that she had closed her eyes and tilted her head up at an angle.

Soon she was making the "Mmmmmmm" noises.

As she started doing that low throaty noise, Daven leaned in and kissed her lips.

Andrea didn't resist as she parted her lips, and as he stood her up and turned her around, she flowed into his arms.

He walked her backwards, turned her again so that he could lean her over to his bed, and laid her down on her back with himself laying half on her half on the bed.

After a few minutes Daven pulled back and said "Andy, we don't have to do this you know."

But Andrea just stared into his eyes not saying anything.

As he once again leaned in close, she parted her lips and they continue right where they left off. This ending to their first kiss was a month in the making.

Daven started to kiss Andrea again and he pulled her over onto him.

Once she is close enough he rolled over so that she is now on top of him and started to pull the zipper that is at the top of her dress down past her hips.

And once it is down as far as it will go he stood her back up on the floor and started to pull down her dress.

While Daven is still amazed that Andrea is still allowing him to go this far, he continued on while not breaking the kiss between them.

Once her dress is down to the floor, she stepped out of it and her shoes, and Daven once more turned her toward the bed, all while still kissing her, with the intention of seating her on it so he can to take off his clothes too.

Since he thought he might be getting lucky eventually with her, he had stopped wearing any underwear.

As he seated her on the bed, he broke the kiss, and stepped back to get out of his own clothes. That's when he had his first good look at Andrea in her underwear.

It was took all his control to not start pawing her right that second.

She had decided to wear a matching bra and panty set that was white and trimmed in white lace. And with her flat stomach and tiny waist, it made her breasts look at that much larger.

The panties were cut very low in a "V" in the front.

She was also wearing a matching garter set that attached to white lace stockings that framed her legs nicely.

Daven stopped unbuttoning his shirt and was staring at Andrea.

Andrea quickly said "What? Is something wrong with the outfit? Do I look fat in it?"

Andrea suddenly had a fleeting thought: "This was the set that Mom had secretly bought for me to wear for Aric on our wedding night. Does he know that?"

Her mother said that the bride should always wear white when her husband sees her for the first time.

Andrea kept telling herself as she was putting it on that nothing was going to happen with Daven today, and she was only putting it on to feel sexy for herself.

She had a panicky thought again that Daven might know about this special underwear.

Unfortunately Aric didn't get any more real consideration than that thought.

"My god no," breathed Daven "I've seen a lot of women, but I can't think of a single one of them that looks better than you do right this minute. It just took my brain a minute to catch up to what my eyes are seeing."

Andrea giggled.

"Well he does know the right thing to say. I wonder if that is true though. But he did dream about me a lot while he was sick, I guess he thinks this is a dream come true," she thought as she smiled.

"Good," said Andrea "these underwear are special and I always hoped that I'd look nice in them."

Daven was thinking "I knew she was built, but my god, this exceeded my expectations."

Daven pulls her back up to him for a deeper lingering kiss.

As he kissed her, he started to run his hands all over her body and when got to her butt he noticed two things.

One: the back of the panties she was wearing is a thong. It felt like it was the smallest thong that was ever made.

No, he remembered that those are called string thongs he thought. No wonder she was distracted while we were playing chess. Andrea must have felt like she didn't have on any underwear at all.

And the second thing was she had a smooth, but firm butt. It fit his cupped hand just right and it was very warm to his touch.

He felt himself smile as he kissed her. Oh, they would have a good time today.

As they continued kissing he started unhooking her bra and threw it on the chair next to the bed. Then as he stepped back to move his hands down to the garters he realized that her panties were on over the top of the garters going to her stockings.

"Who told her about that?" he thought.

He figured she would put on the panties first then garters. Like most people who were just wearing them for show. But only someone ready for action put them on over the garters so that they could keep the stockings on to entertain their companion.

"Well who ever told her has my thanks. I just love garter belts," he thought.

As he removed the panties he threw them as well on the chair. Then Daven removed his shirt and threw it on top of the bra and panties.

And as he kissed Andrea, he put her back down on the bed and lay on top of her. But he kept his weight on his arms so as not to have her support his whole body weight. As he was kissing her he started slowly fondling her breasts, her sides, and her legs.

He decided to go for broke and lightly pinch her nipples. She barely jumped, but not too bad. So he went back to kissing her and stroking her breasts.

Andrea realized that she was now down to her stockings and garter, but for some reason with Daven covering her she didn't mind it too much.

When he pinched her nipple she tried not to jump, but she did. But she wondered if any of the other women jumped when he did that.

He starting kissing her, and then started to kiss her neck and shoulders. As he did he slowly worked his way down her chest to her nipples. And he noticed that she had her eyes closed. He slowly played with her nipples in his mouth.

Since he knew this was her first time he was going to try and really wring her out today.

After he worked on her nipples and kissed around her bellybutton he started moving further south.

He didn't really like to give oral sex, but it was useful early in the relationships to make the woman more pliable to what he wanted. As he was kissing around her stomach he was slowing raising her legs.

Earlier he made it a point when he was kissing her breasts to lay on her legs with his entire body weight. She would try and shift him off her because he knew that would make it uncomfortable. Then he would be able to open her legs easier as she would move them to get relief. Now as he kissed his way down he had the access he needed.

Andrea first realized something was wrong when he went past her stomach and was nearing her pubic area. She was torn between stopping him and letting him do it. She didn't want to appear unschooled if this is what everyone did

The first time Daven licked her she jumped and grabbed his head.

She said that she was unclean down there and couldn't they just do it normally?

Daven smiled as he said sure, but it will be really painful. He was trying to make it a better experience for her.

So she laid back down and tried to bear with it.

As Daven got down to business he alternated between licking the outside and round around everywhere but the clit, but he didn't touch it yet.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.