Battlemage: Book 1 - Beginnings and Discoveries
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In a world of swords and magic, where one is only able to choose one skill or the other, once every millennium there is born one man capable of using both. But while these men have gained such unbelievable power, it also comes at a cost of a painful hidden legacy. What is that legacy and will the newest Battlemage be able to escape it?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Slow  

"Hey! Hurry up and give me your purse and I won't have to stick you," said a voice.

For some reason that statement that got Aric's attention as he passed by the alley near the tavern.


Aric was out late.

He had gone down to the waterfront with Andrea and they strolled around.

Her parents, after her father had a long talk with Aric about not rushing off into sex, let them go.

Andrea's parents knew that anyone that messed with Andrea with Aric around might not survive the encounter. They trusted that she was in good hands. They trusted Aric, who was normally gentle, completely and already saw him as part of their family.

And even though Aric seemed so gentle, Andrea seemed to know how to handle him to get what she wanted. She was thirteen with a boyfriend that could be a terror for her.

But she didn't get to abuse it often because Aric could often say no when he wanted to.

But Andrea knew how to get around that.

She would wait till he was on the fence about something she really wanted to do and then she would kiss him deeply and then he'd almost agree to anything.

That's how they ended up at the waterfront.

Once before when they were there a sailor grabbed Andrea's butt and she screamed. Aric tried to ignore it, but it wasn't until they made like they were going to grab and run off with her back to the ship that it got ugly.

It was twenty unconscious men later, even though they had knives and baling pins that the remaining thought better of the attempt. Especially as Aric still had yet to be wounded or harmed.

After that Aric got a wide berth by most everyone who might cause him trouble there, but he tried to avoid going because he wasn't ever looking for a fight.

But Andrea liked the restaurants there.

So over time she would eventually try to wear Aric down to take her back there. And once she started to feel Aric was wavering on what she wanted to do, she would lip lock him and he was lost to her will.

And she always thought he was the perfect boyfriend.

He had another growth spurt and was 5'6" already at thirteen. He was taller than her still, dark, and very hansom. He was kind, considerate, respected her and her feelings, and could put a hurt on anyone that bothered her.

Normally he was gentle to everyone, unless she was threatened.

Yep perfect in all aspects she always felt.

She even got him to start taking off his shirt when she found time for them to be alone.

The first few time he resisted, but she really kissed him hard. Then after he took off his baggy shirt, she would rub her hands all around and play with his chest, arms, and back the whole time they made out. It really was a reward for both of them. Soon he quit fighting it and took his shirt from the start when they were alone.

He once touched her chest over top of her dress and she screamed and slapped him.

She said it different for girls and he needed to wait.

He was hurt that she did that, until Andrea gently kissed the place she slapped, and then starting kissing him very intently again, she even pushed him over to lay on top of him, and that helped him forget what happened some what.

But he still respected her wishes and kept his hands off her chest.

Andrea couldn't think of a single thirteen season old built like him or many men for that matter. And she couldn't imagine life without him.

But for some reason after he took her home, he strolled around the waterfront trying to see anything redeeming in visiting down here.


"No, go get your own you..." said a voice before it was cut off.

Aric curious, decided to walk around the corner. It could be a trap to get unsuspecting people to look, and then they get jumped by thieves, but it didn't feel like that.

As he rounded the corner he saw two men standing over a boy about his age who was on the ground.

"Hey what are you doing?" Aric yelled out

"Damn it's Aric. Move! Move!" said a man and took off.

The other was close behind.

Aric didn't fail to notice that one of them did have a naked blade with them.

He went up to the boy "Hey, are you ok?" Aric asked

The boy groaned and felt his head

"I think so, thanks for coming. Why are they afraid of this Aric person?" he asked

"Well Aric is me, and we had an altercation regarding them touching my girlfriend. I think their bones may be done healing by now," Aric said with a chuckle.

"Let's get you up and into the light," Aric said.

"Is there a tavern around?" said the boy.

"Sure right around the corner," said Aric


While sitting in the Tavern Aric was examining his companion. Yep he was sure he was close to thirteen now that he got to see him better in the light.

He was what people call a pretty boy.

The boy was about three to five inches shorter than Aric, with black hair. He had ice blue eyes and he had a slightly muscular build. It wasn't as big or pronounced as his, but it wasn't hard to miss the definition either.

He was holding a cold stein to his head where a lump was forming.

"Thanks for the help back there. They were going to kill me weren't they?" asked the stranger with a pained expression.

"Yep, they didn't want to leave any witnesses. They never do down here," said Aric.

"Well thank you. I'm Daven. Who are you?" said Daven as he held out his hand.

"I'm called Aric, nice to meet you. What brings you down here?" said Aric as they shook.

"Well I don't get out of the Intercity much so I thought I'd take a look around the Outercity to see what's down here," said Daven.

Aric chuckled.

"Well that is obvious. Your manner of dress is far better than everyone around you. If you look around you right now, you'll notice that everyone is staring at you. What you are wearing is more than some folks make in a month," he said

Daven looked down, "I never noticed before. What should I have worn?" he asked.

"Well for one either buy cheaper clothes when you visit from the Outercity market or have your tailor make something simpler for you. But its better if you buy it because everyone will notice while your clothes are simple, they are still made with better material than what they can afford," said Aric.

"Never thought of that," said Daven as he smiled and leaned back.

"This could be the start of a good friendship. I don't have any friends. I have associates and social acquaintances, but no friends. Is it ok with you if we're friends?" he asked.

"Not a problem for me," said Aric with a smile.


"Daven I'm not doing that again," said Aric

"Hey, we're only sixteen once in our life," said Daven "live a little"

"But I'm sure she was married." said Aric

"If you want to hook up with women in town, that's your business. But once you start dragging me in to be your look out, so you can have sex with them, now that is a different story. Not to mention, SHE. WAS. MARRIED!" said Aric firmly.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.