Battlemage: Book 1 - Beginnings and Discoveries
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In a world of swords and magic, where one is only able to choose one skill or the other, once every millennium there is born one man capable of using both. But while these men have gained such unbelievable power, it also comes at a cost of a painful hidden legacy. What is that legacy and will the newest Battlemage be able to escape it?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Slow  

"Aric are you sure you're ready to go back to school?" asked Mavis

"Yes Ma'am. I feel great," said Aric.

"It's been almost a full season since you stopped, do you feel up to it?" asked Mavis.

"What she's asking you boy is, are you scared of the bullies?" asked Caelan with a smile.

"No sir," said Aric with a smile.

After almost a season of training, Caelan was surprised at his abilities.

Aric could watch a move once demonstrated by him just once, and with very little practice, he could get real close to pulling it off himself. Soon Aric was doing everything he was shown far better than Caelan was able to do it.

Caelan told him he would need to practice every day because as he grew the length of his arms and legs would change. They would grow, and get larger. His reach and distance would be off. The worst thing he could do is get rusty, and not be able to complete a move the way he envisioned it because of his reach or balance or a hundred other factors.

Aric got up an hour earlier than anyone else, and he practiced every day by himself.

The other thing Caelan did was let him help more in the shop and use the anvil. The boy was a natural and did good work. Again, he would see Caelan do something once and he could mimic it exactly.

Caelan was trying to impress on the boy to create his on work, a signature of his own, and not imitate his. But he was coming along nicely, Caelan always thought. Caelan often told Aric one day he would make a fine blacksmith.

But the real reason Caelan did this, a reason that he never told Aric, was to get the boys body to develop. He was worried it was behind the curve because he was still so pudgy.

And over the season the boy grew another two inches and had real muscle definition starting to show. That amazed him he could see muscle, any muscle, as he now did on a seven season old child.

And as he became surer of himself, his strength seemed to grow even more as well. Caelan was impressed with the changes.

"Promise me boy, remember avoid a fight if you can talk your way out of it, fight to disable only. And put them down fast, no matter what, only if your survival is stake. Ok?" asked Caelan.

"Yes sir," said a smiling Aric as he headed out for school alone.


Aric walked to school alone because Andrea had already left earlier and wasn't expecting him.

Over the season she had come a few times to visit, but he was always training very early in the morning or working later in the day with his uncle. So she always watched for a bit then wandered off. It was strange to her to see a six season old working the forge or on an anvil.

As Aric opened the door, all heads turned to see. The teacher was ecstatic, and welcomed him back. The four other boys gave him dark looks.

The teacher gave him a quick review test and was happy to see he still retained all the knowledge he had earlier.

As he looked over the class he noticed Andrea sitting to the side. She waved and gave him a smile. He smiled back and got ready for class.


"So one beating wasn't enough, you had to come back for more?" said the larger boy.

Unlike last time, after training with Uncle Caelan, Aric didn't walk into their trap. He was able to know what to do so that he could face them.

"Look I don't want any trouble. I even kept my head down and my mouth shut. I just want to learn. I'm not showing off or saying anything. I didn't even answer today," said Aric with both hands up. "Can we just pretend this didn't happen?"

"No. You just need to learn we don't need you here," said the larger boy.

"Leave him alone," said Andrea. "If you don't I'll tell the teacher this time."

"Little girl if you open your mouth we'll take care of you too," said another of the boys

Suddenly Aric was deadly calm, his eyes narrowed.

"Don't threaten her," he said quietly. "Don't you ever threaten her."

"What are you going to do about it tough guy?" asked the larger boy as he poked Aric in the shoulder.

"Nothing, if you only mess with me," he said.

"Oh? So you don't like it if I mess with your little girlfriend here then," he said and then he pushed Andrea to the ground.

"Leave her alone and keep your hands to yourself," said Aric dangerously.

"What if I do this?" he asked and then he ripped her shift down the front as she was getting up.

Then he slapped her face hard when she screamed. Hard enough to leave his hand print on it.

The next thing the boy knew was his arm wasn't supposed to be bending that way. Then when his brain registered the pain, he dropped to the ground, and he started screaming.

The other boys, seeing what Aric did, started backing away. Then they turned and ran.

"Andrea, please go and get the teacher. I'll stay here till she comes," said Aric quietly.

With wide eyes staring back at Aric, Andrea ran off to go get the teacher.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.