Mike and the Nymph - Cover

Mike and the Nymph

Copyright© 2009 by Zaffen

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Imagine your surprise when you find the girl of your dreams...in your bed.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   2nd POV   Nudism  

Mike's family didn't have Air Conditioning, too expensive for a widowed working mother of two.

Air gently sliding through the open window brought comfort to the form on the tousled bed as the feather touch caressed the fine hairs on the slim athletic body. The heat sometimes made it an uncomfortable, protracted experience to drift off to sleep but those times were few and far between.

Actually, Mike wouldn't have it any other way since transitioning from A/C to the natural conditions present outdoors made it difficult to adequately breathe, lack of adequate breathing meant less stamina, and that was a problem for a runner.

At the moment he was running smoothly, breathing easy, the feeling of unlimited vitality coursing through his body.

Head up, arms moving front to back to maintain balance and help move air into his lungs.

Back muscles flexing, working with the muscles in his buttocks to pull each upper leg in sequence with the lower leg, and foot following smoothly.

The chest muscles working in conjunction with the stomach muscles and groin muscles helped the upper leg move forward, which allowed those muscles, along with the lower leg muscles to bring the entire leg forward in order to repeat the action.

It took no concentration to perform the motions required, which allowed his mind to enter the zone. An area the mind was allowed to process the events of his life and at times provide insight into questions he had.

The question at the moment concerned the moist warmth in his groin area, which had begun not long before, becoming increasingly enjoyable, almost as if he were having one of his frequent wet dreams.

He didn't mind but was surprised that no amorphous female form was involved. After thinking this he looked down to see a head of long fine hair bobbing up and down on his rampant dick. Just the head, which if he hadn't been dreaming would have seriously, freaked him out.

First question that came to mind how was it possible and secondly, why was he continuing to run? Slowing to a stop in his dream, he decided to lie down on the soft grass at the side of the path, and see what developed.

The head filled in to become a slim female with a runner's body. Tight trim back muscles flowing into a deliciously rounded set of buttocks, which flowed into the trim, well defined, lower extremities.

The sight before him caused him to feel the first tingling of his orgasm, and then it was there. The best he had ever experienced, mind blowing, going on and on until he felt he would die from the pleasure. The dream faded to grey, then black, and Mike drifted into a deep restful sleep.

Dyl'fair swallowed the copious essence and experienced the surge of vitality inherent with the action. She decided she would let him rest and recharge but try for another dose before he awakened for the day.


Mike awoke remembering the erotic dreams and expected to find a mess on his groin and the bedding around him but was astonished to find no evidence that anything had occurred.

Sitting up on the side of the bed, placing his feet on the floor, elbows on knees, and face in his palms he pondered what had taken place.

Always before he had been forced to change the sheets and get a shower after such an intense dream. This morning was different for sure and he wondered what had happened.

A soft hand at the base of his spine and gently sliding up his back, resulted in Mike shouting in surprise and attempting to set a record for the setting broad jump landing at the opposite wall, eight feet away, spinning around to find ... literally the girl of his dreams in his bed.

With a smile and a chuckle, which caused her breasts to jiggle, she said, "Good morning Mike. My name is Dyl'fair."

An understandably astonished Mike attempted to ignore the set of firm B cup breasts pointed his way and failed. With a shaky voice he asked, "Where did you come from and why are you in my bed?"

"I came from the Sacred Grove and I'm in your bed because I needed your essence to become what you desired," Dyl'fair answered.

While Mike was doing his best to imitate a fish while attempting to come out of his shock, she held out her hand to him and said, "Come back to the bed and I will explain why I am here."

Eyes still locked on those firm breasts, Mike felt his feet propel him back to the bed where most of his body sat, except his dick, and it refused to go down. Reaching out, Dyl'fair gently grasped the organ and, while gently stroking it, began to explain about the awakening.

She explained that her sister Nymph, Syl'fair, had been the first to awaken after Mike's best friend Roy had gone to sleep in the Sacred Grove while leaning against Syl'fair's tree. He had ejaculated after being stimulated by Syl'fair and, when he awoke later, had removed his underwear and left it by the tree.

Syl'fair had absorbed his essence, enabling her to leave Dreamtime, and her tree in order to find him and acquire more. Roy's family had been surprisingly supportive. Syl'fair was able to acquire their cooperation, which allowed Syl'fair to awaken the other Nymphs from Dreamtime, and using a list provided by Roy, they all set out to find each of them a human to bond with.

At the end of her story, Dyl'fair placed her mouth over the head of his ready to spurt dick, sucked it in to the base, and swallowed. His balls drew up, his head went back, and his dick shot copious amounts of semen past her tongue, down her throat, and directly into her stomach.

It felt to Mike as if his entire body went out the end of his dick at the same time but, when he recovered later, he realized that it was just the best orgasm he had ever experienced. Instead of being lethargic as he had expected, he was energized, and all he could say was, "WOW!"

Mike considered it lucky that his mother worked nights at the local hospital as a nurse while his older brother had moved out after graduation, moving in with his girlfriend until they left for college, or he would have had them charging into his room to see what the ruckus was about.

Looking at the clock on the nightstand, Mike noted that it was still early at 6 AM, but his mother got off her shift at 7, was usually home by 8, and in bed by 9 after fixing breakfast for the two of them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.