Addicted - Cover

Addicted

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Chapter 23: Falling Off Of A Pedestal

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 23: Falling Off Of A Pedestal - Eddie Spedman thought he was living the American Dream; owned his own business and married to his highschool sweetheart with two wonderful kids. Until a freak event made him realize that he was living the American Nightmare. However that freak event also gave him something he didn't believe in; Sex Slaves!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   MaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow  

For a long time she wouldn't look at me and I don't know how long she cried, but I am sure I heard a few sniffles.

I let her in peace because that gave me time to wrap my head around the fact that she may indeed want to be enslaved by my seed. Why?, was the question I constantly asked myself Why would she want to be enslaved by me, made to do things that she has been upfront with, that she doesn't like? Made to be part of a lifestyle she doesn't agree with. It still made no sense to me. Part of me wanted to attribute that desire to Hannah being a stereo-typical girl who constantly pines after the wrong guy.

But her husband was that wrong guy and he did enslave her. Why would she want me to enslave? Why?

How would I treat her if she was my slave? Would I put her above all of the other girls? Would I keep her on a pedestal so that I could admire her beauty every day but it wouldn't be spoiled by my or anyone else's touch? Would I have sex with her? Do I want to have sex with her? Does she want to have sex with me?

I thought I knew the sex answer for me; I was completely honest with her when I said that I didn't need to have sex with her because that role was filled by the rest of the girls. But that is need. Did I want to have sex with her? A strange feeling told me I did not want to. She was my Aphrodite; my Venus. But she was more than that to me. She wasn't someone hounding me to suck my dick; for me to fuck them.

When I need a break, some peace to be by myself, I have told Ann and the others 'No' and each time the look they gave me broke my heart. I would maintain my stance and tell them to keep their distance but only for so long. Hell, the only reason why I still work is to be away from it all. On the days that I don't have a job in the morning, one or two of the girls have been known to call in tardy so they could spend that extra time with me; between my legs if I let them.

We drove for two hours, circling Indy and still Hannah said nothing to me. I took the exit that would take us to the Commune and soon enough I pulled into the driveway. When I stopped the engine, Hannah quietly exited the sedan and went inside. I did not follow.

I stayed outside, looking at the stars when Eileen joined me.

"Hey Big Bro, why so gloomy?" she asked while hugging my back. "Your date with Hannah didn't go well?"

I looked at Eileen in the eye and saw someone who not only loved me; she loved being enthralled to me. I made her the happiest girl the day that we made love. She understood that the lip balm I gave her in Suffolk County made her obey me and that excited her. She loved the fact that the Commune could turn into a mostly lesbian orgy all at the whim of my voice. She belonged in the Commune; Hannah did not.

I wasn't sure what Hannah was thinking but she did not answer her door when I knocked to tell her my decision. I went to bed not knowing what tomorrow would bring. Maybe Hannah would be able to explain to me why she wanted to be my slave or maybe Hannah would steal away in the middle of the night. I hoped she didn't try the latter, but I would not begrudge her if she did.

Eileen joined Ann in trying to cheer me up but neither my mind nor my body was willing.

No one had seen or heard from Hannah all the next day and when I arrived home from work I used the master key to unlock her room. I didn't see her at first. She was hiding on the floor behind her dresser in the corner, arms wrapped around her folded knees, rocking slightly back and forth with a catatonic look on her face.

I grabbed her phone to call 9-1-1 but I ended up dialing Elizabeth's number instead.

Shannon's fall into her mental abyss left a sour note in my mouth, one that I didn't, couldn't stand to bear with my Helen of Troy.

Hannah sat there as Elizabeth and I watched her; ignoring all attempts by Ashley and Ann to talk to her. She had changed from the clothes she wore into a pair of her purple silk pajamas with the buttoned top.

As I constantly find myself doing, I utilized Elizabeth as a sounding board, even though I had already made up my mind; I made all of the other girls at the Commune happy by their addiction to my seed, the two girls that were miserably were Shannon and Elizabeth when I took away my seed.

"We could call for an ambulance where I am sure she would be committed. Maybe they can help her and maybe they can't. There is a chance that, if they find out where she came from that they could contact her husband and parents for them to take her. I won't allow that. She has suffered through so much."

"So you are a god now?" Elizabeth never holds back.

"No, but I can help her. I can make her happy."

"How do you know she wants to be happy?"

"She told me as much."

"But you also told me that she didn't like all the sex and what not that went around here after dark."

"That is the one thing that I don't understand. She told me she ached to be satisfied the way the girls here are satisfied, but how much more different of being my slave would it be from living with her husband who caged her in their attic?"

"Well, the obvious would be that she would not be able to run away from you."

"But why would she want to be enthralled to me so similar in a way that she was with her husband?"

"That I don't know. Mental illness? And if it is mental illness, why not let trained doctors treat her?"

"Because I can make her better and you know that."

"I do, trust me I do. But what happens if, when you stop producing your controlling seed? If she is mentally imbalanced, what will she do when she goes through her withdrawal?"

Elizabeth didn't have to tell me what she or Shannon suffered through because I knew, I made sure I knew. I feared for the nine souls addicted to my seed, I feared for the day when the seed dried up and they were left by themselves to conquer whatever demons my addiction will inflict on them as their bodies purged my control from them; uncontrolled nymphomania and more; the mind rending urge to fuck whenever and whoever. For days? For weeks? For months?

Whenever I would think about those souls I commanded, I would think about Dish and feel a small elation in the fact that she wasn't addicted to me. Before I knew she was my daughter she had confessed to me that she didn't like oral sex much, she would do it but it wasn't her favorite thing to do. When it came time for her to share my bed, I gave her one stipulation; no oral sex. Her mouth was to go nowhere near my penis and especially was she not to lick, taste or drink any of my juices.

Dish was all too glad to accommodate me that one request and to this day she is not under my power. She has sex with me strictly because she wants to but as I have said, her carnal preferences tend towards the girls who are enthralled by me. They eat her, she does not eat them; her 'no oral' agreement with me was extended nonverbally to the rest of the girls. She uses her strap-on, dildos and her fingers on them and they use their mouths on her.

I sent everyone to bed and Elizabeth home so I could do what I needed with Hannah with just the two of us present. Elizabeth was the last to leave as she continued to argue for Hannah to be seen by the 'proper' care, but I was not going to have any of that. I didn't want my Helen of Troy enthralled, but if it would make her happy, cure her of her apparent insanity then I would do that terrible deed.

When Terry was exiting the room I overheard her ask Ann if I was going to shove my dick down the unresponsive Hannah throat to enchant her with glee, like she was jealous of what I was going to do to Hannah. I had decided to tell the adult girls about how they were under my control, if, when the time came that I wasn't in control any more, I would face the responsibility of my actions head on. As to her question, I could never do such an act, especially not to my goddess.

I lifted the still rocking Hannah to her bed and laid her next to me, I looked in her eyes as tears rained down my face as I masturbated. I knew I would not be able to ejaculate if I didn't arouse myself, so I thought happy thoughts; Hannah happy and carefree, walking around the Commune, naked, like the goddess she was. I pictured her cheering me on as one of the other, lesser girls serviced me. But it was seeing her happy that did it, I knew right away that is all that it would take and shortly, with a sob, I shot into my hand.

Looking at Hannah with vapid look into nowhere, I kissed her, my first, gently on her lips and telling her this was for the best, I dabbed my finger into my spunk before coating, liberally her lips. Her lips did not move my smell had no affect on her olfactory senses. Nodding to myself and in time with her, I told her again how it would be alright and wiped the contents of my right hand over her mouth before sliding my fingers in to her lips.

Her jaw was not set and my fingers easily entered her mouth where I was able to coat her teeth and tongue. Her tongue started to spasm against my touch and I kissed her cheek telling her over and over again that it would be alright. When I felt more of her saliva on my hand then my seed, I withdrew my hand and started rocking Hannah as I told her and myself that it would be all right.

When I woke the next morning, my first thought was for Hannah; she was not with me in her bed. As I threw open the door to her bedroom, her private bathroom door opened and there was my goddess, towels around her chest and hair, water dripping from her legs. Seeing me, she weakly smiled and I rushed to her and lifted her in a great big bear hug. Her squeal settled my beating heart.

Lowering her, I looked into angelic eyes, "Are you okay?"

She didn't answer but nodded her head with that same weak smile before she dropped her head on to my chest. She took a breath and followed it up with two, deeper breaths, taking in my essence. Looking up at me, she unfurled the toweled wrapped around her wet golden locks and then the large bath towel covering her torso was dropped. Standing before me, naked, rivulets of water dying down her legs she looked back up at me and her smile grew stronger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.