Addicted - Cover

Addicted

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Chapter 21: And Sister Too!

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 21: And Sister Too! - Eddie Spedman thought he was living the American Dream; owned his own business and married to his highschool sweetheart with two wonderful kids. Until a freak event made him realize that he was living the American Nightmare. However that freak event also gave him something he didn't believe in; Sex Slaves!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   MaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow  

All of the adults at the Commune knew of my special relationship with Dish and Eileen, which meant that they also knew not to talk about it in front of strangers, which included Hannah until I told them otherwise. It helped that those adult females were all under my thrall and Devon was under his wife's. No matter how often I thought of myself as a sick fuck, because I was fucking my daughter and sister; looking at Devon gave me a better outlook.

Devon literally liked having his nuts ruled by Ashley. She still had her oral fixation, but what she enjoyed more was cuckolding her husband which made them a perfect match because that is what he wanted her to do to him. Oh, she made sure that he got his jollies off, but never right away. With my undue influence, Ashley gave up on her cult religion and Devon, with his testes in his wife's hand, followed.

Living with Devon, I was able to get to know him better and I think he trusts me when I told him that I was not going to screw around with his wife, though I sometimes think he wanted me too. He was there both times Ashley blew me and neither time afterwards did he act like it was something that bothered him.

As for my sister Eileen, seven weeks earlier, I was woken in the middle of the night by the phone ringing, on the other end was Eileen crying her head off. Her husband had been drinking and smashed his truck into a car on a back road, killing both occupants of the second car and himself. I immediately flew to Virginia to be with my sister in her time of need.

It had been a couple of years since I had last seen her because Ann did not like her and was very much the bitch to her the last time she visited Indy, and Eileen swore she would never go back. This really bothered me since I had been close to my younger sister growing up, though I was not happy when she became a pothead when I was in college. She married a guy from the right side of the tracks who turned out to be a not so nice of a guy.

Thomas Cash came from some money but after his second bust for drug possession; his family cut all ties with him, which they maintained a few years later when Eileen and he had Taylor. The funeral was not a nice time; I left the kids back in Indy with Ann and was glad I did so when it got ugly. I didn't care about his family but when a couple of them started yelling at Eileen and blaming her for his straying and being a drug dealer, I had to step in to make sure that they understood that they could yell all they want, I would not let them touch Eileen or Taylor.

Thankful Eileen insisted that both of them were properly insured, a much better company than I used, so her insurance would be able to handle all of the impending lawsuits filed by the families of the victims her husband had killed. I was scheduled to stay two more days but after seeing how devastated Eileen was and how she really didn't have much of a life outside of her deceased husband, I told her that there was no way I was going to leave her desolate like that, and insisted she move to Indy with me.

When she resisted, mainly I think because of her drug problem, I had Dr. Cole FedEx me a couple of tins of the Ocean Breeze Lip Balm. With all of the crying she had been doing, her lips were plenty chapped and she didn't think twice about the lip balm I offered her. From that point on convincing her that her moving Taylor to Indy was the best option. I also traded her drug addictions for what I saw was a lesser addiction.

It took most of a day to load up the truck I rented to drive them to the Mid-West. Most of that time was going through her stuff and throwing out or donating the shit she no longer needed. Taylor wasn't too happy when he realized most of his toys weren't going and but once we were on the road, all he worried about was his hand held game system that his daddy had given him.

The drive took two days, I could of easily made it in one but I was using that extra time to work Eileen over good, making sure that drugs, including her nasty cigarettes were no longer in her future.

At the same time I had her tell me everything that she had done in her life, not because I wanted to know all of the dirt on my little sis, but because I had quickly learned to hate secrets and I didn't want one of hers coming back to bite me in the ass; such has Thomas Cash owing some other drug dealer a ton of money.

Thomas didn't, he was good about paying his bills because he used Eileen as collateral on more than one occasion. Yes, there were videos of my little sis on the internet being gang-banged to pay off her loser of a husband's debts. I wasn't happy about that, but I didn't let their existence rule me or my sister.

What I wasn't wanting to hear was that after the second or third time, Eileen started to like the gang-bangs and when she was feeling kinky, would watch those movies of her getting serviced by numerous guys while she masturbated. Masturbating was something she did a lot because her husband had a limp dick most of the time because of the drugs he was on.

What brought a tear to my eye was when Eileen told me that she had genital herpes from one of those gang bangs. She said at first the outbreaks were painful but she had the virus long enough to where unless she was under a lot of stress, she had a breakout about once a year. She then explained that her fidgeting on the drive was because she was in the middle of an outbreak.

She admitted that having Taylor, who thankfully was asleep when she said it, was a mistake because she knew she wasn't the best of mom's but she did love him and so did Tom. I told her how I was worried about his growth, especially his schooling because he had missed a lot of school over the years and had been held back twice. I told her that I was going to do everything that I could to give Taylor the chance to succeed without feeling like he had to be a thug like his father. Eileen didn't like me calling her husband a thug and I let her quietly cry while she looked out the window as we passed through Charleston, WV.

When she was ready to talk, I wanted to lighten up the mood and ask her to tell me something good about her moving to Indy or something that excited her. I should have expected it but I didn't, why I don't know but I didn't expect her to get all gushy about living with me and how much she missed me. She then asked me if Ann was still mad at her. I told her that her smoking and drinking was no longer an issue but she surprised me by explaining that Ann got upset with her when she had confessed to Ann years earlier that she had always wanted to fuck me and would sneak around to watch Ann and I go at it our senior year. She said that from that point on Ann outright hated her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.