Addicted
Chapter 19: Comes Great Responsibility

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 19: Comes Great Responsibility - Eddie Spedman thought he was living the American Dream; owned his own business and married to his highschool sweetheart with two wonderful kids. Until a freak event made him realize that he was living the American Nightmare. However that freak event also gave him something he didn't believe in; Sex Slaves!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   MaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow  

On a turbulent Saturday, when I didn't have a moving job, I was walking home from driving Shannon home in her car and thought a six or seven mile walk back to the Commune would be good for me, to give me a chance to think about the uniqueness of my situation and where I wanted to take it.

The grey mucous had slowed but was still being produced. Elizabeth's journal showed that her urge to obey me actually lasted close to three months and not the weeks she had predicted and without extensive testing, which I would not allow, she wouldn't know why. She also reported that even when the urge to submit to me left her, whenever she was in my presence, the urge would flare up, each time that urge would subside, she found her libido dramatically increased for a few days.

Stephen at first very much enjoyed her sexual aggression but after a day or two he would have to 'cry uncle' and take her to a swinging party so she could sexually abuse more willing men and women.

When Shannon's tin of Ocean Breeze ran out, I told Elizabeth not to refill it so we could use her as a test subject to see if it was okay to take Barbara's tin away. Shannon wasn't a pretty sight during her withdrawal period. She did not realize that we had taken what she was secretly addicted to away from her and started acting strange. She was would get very emotional with her mood swings ranging from yelling at Dr. Cole and her patients to crying and when someone would try to console her she would start to hug them and dry hump them before breaking down and bawling.

She must of subconsciously made a connection between me and her tin of lip balm because she showed up at the Commune looking for me, she didn't find me but she was willing to use Chad as a substitute. Something he was more than willing to do for her. Luckily Ashley, who only worked part time to be home with the kids in the afternoon, walked in on them while Chad was struggling to get his pants unbuckled. Chad was easily cowed into his room while Shannon alternated between crying, yelling at Ashley and trying to make out with her while they were waiting for my arrival home.

Once Shannon was in my presence she was able to smell my musk and pheromones and she actually acted more like herself, only her body's acting out for the drug that I produced made her more frantic as she cried on my shoulder because she just knew she was going insane. I held her and told her everything would be alright and that she wasn't insane.

I thought about telling her why her body was acting the way it was but I deferred to wait until I had talked it over with Elizabeth who was also on the way to my house. Shannon was quietly sobbing in my arms until she saw Dr. Cole, when she started wailing that she was going to get fired and get sent to an insane asylum. Between the two of us we were able to get Shannon to calm down and I suggested that Shannon spend the night in one of the spare beds at the Commune. Elizabeth agreed and we were able to convince Shannon to stay.

"Why is she acting so strangely? Other than giving her the lip balm and talking to her very infrequently, I haven't done a thing with her. I haven't touched her until just now when I was holding her. I don't understand this."

Elizabeth looked in on Shannon who was covered up and shaking slightly before returning my whisper.

"I don't know. I really don't. I can speculate but that is just me grasping at straws."

"Well then speculate already." The tone of my whispered command made Dr. Cole smile at me. She wasn't currently a thrall but her body remembered being one and her conscious liked that feeling.

"First, she may have an addictive personality. She doesn't smoke, that I know of but she has commented that she doesn't like the affect of alcohol on her."

I could see that possibility albeit a small one.

"We may have underestimated the strength of your potency. For close to six months we have been letting her intake a very small dose of a chemical so strong, you can literally command women to do your bidding. We have done some simple tests to see what the effects of your chemicals are but obviously we need to do more."

"That sample you sent out to the outside lab; what were the results from their tests?"

"Inconclusive. Sperm laced with additional compounds that they could not recognize or breakdown into base chemicals. They asked for additional samples but by that time you had told me no more testing because we were afraid that it would draw attention towards us. Someone over at that lab had their curiosity elevated because I have received two more requests for more samples."

"And what did you tell them?"

"I ignored the first request and answered their second request stating that my patient was no longer producing any more symptoms."

"Is that enough of an answer to keep them from prying further?"

"It should be. I have quit using that lab since then."

"Okay. Any more guesses about my guest?"

"There is the chemical imbalance one."

"Meaning?"

"Research has been able to break down the root of some mental illnesses due to a chemical imbalance in the brain."

"So you are saying that Shannon could be mentally ill?"

"Yeah."

"Did you inquire about any past mental illnesses when you hired her?"

"Yes, but it is common for people to lie about that sort of thing on applications."

"Can you double check?"

"I can but I think the easiest thing would be for you to just go ask her. She went bonkers when she saw me and specifically mentioned being sent to an insane asylum, like it was something she had thought about before."

"Right, it was on her mind because she made a similar comment to me as well."

"So why don't you go ask her."

I didn't ask Shannon right away; when I went into her room, I sat on the side of the bed and started petting her hair. This was enough to calm her down and she went to sleep.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.