Addicted - Cover

Addicted

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Chapter 18: The Commune

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 18: The Commune - Eddie Spedman thought he was living the American Dream; owned his own business and married to his highschool sweetheart with two wonderful kids. Until a freak event made him realize that he was living the American Nightmare. However that freak event also gave him something he didn't believe in; Sex Slaves!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   MaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow  

Thing 2 had dinner ready when Ann and I joined everyone in the dining room. Dish couldn't contain herself and showed thirty minutes earlier than I had told her to, anxious to take down the facade she disguised herself with as I was revealing her blood relationship to Barbara and Chad. Chad was excited that Dish was his older sister, Barbara less so but neither had any real issue with the sudden change brought on to my family.

At the dinner table, I told everyone about the new place we were going to move to. When Dish asked just how big it was, I told her that there was plenty of room there for her and she gave me an evil smile with a twinkle in her eyes.

I then looked at Thing 1 and Thing 2 and told them if they could abide by my rules, then there was room for them and their kids but they would have to go off of welfare to help pay the bills and they would have to do their share around the house. Of course both eagerly agreed to my offer.

As we were breaking from dinner, I put two more tins of the Ocean Breeze Lip Balm in Ann's possession, one was for her to give to Ashley and the second was for if she knew or met an unattached female whom I might like. I didn't specifically say as a sex partner.

Life got hectic real quick. Dish and I were busy with work but used that time to bond as father and daughter while at the same time we discussed the possibility of our having sex. She also shared quite a few tales with me about her other family in West Virginia.

Three days after Ann gave Ashley the lip balm, we invited Ashley and Devon over for dinner. I was quickly able to confirm that Ashley was susceptible to my whims and fed her the desire to nag Devon to take the contracting job I was going to offer him of doing most of the work remodeling the apartment block. He started working on it three days later.

Elizabeth was able to get most of the paperwork done on her own. The only issue I had to deal with personally was with the zoning of the building which had been zoned as a commercial property and it took two days but felt like forever to convince them that the building was not going to be used commercially.

Working with Elizabeth's existing plans to remodel the building, we were able to come up with a rudimentary set that converted the eight, one bedroom apartments to a home with sitting room, living room, dining room, kitchen, den for me, a small auditorium style TV room and a great room/entertainment room on the ground floor. Upstairs would hold six bedroom suites and two large rooms for the kids that could easily be partitioned off for individual bedrooms when they got older like Barbara and Chad were. The basement was more of a cellar but the utilities area was already set up which included hookups for the two sets of washer and dryers we were going to install.

The sides of the back yard were going to be fenced for privacy while a patio was added with a hot tub attached. For the kids an above ground pool, slightly buried, was to be implemented after Thing 1 and Thing 2 got a job to help pay for that and a volleyball court. Sixty or so feet behind the back of the building was the beginning of a small copse of woods where the kids could play or make a bike trail.

Not everything went as planned though; Ann had left the spare tin of lip balm I gave her on her dresser since she had yet to decide on who to give it to and when Barbara had a cold sore forming she went looking for some ointment, finding the tin on Ann's dresser she used the lip balm on herself. I was riding high by this time because nothing had gone wrong and when Ann told me what Barbara had done, I crashed back to earth, feeling incredibly sick to my stomach.

There was no reason for me to give Dish any of the lip balm; she willingly did whatever I asked of her, which meant being patient with me since I was not ready to sleep with her.

While Barbara certainly considered me special, I certainly wasn't going to abuse that relationship which is why the fact that she was now under my control bothered me. Not only did I inadvertently take my daughter's freedom away, I would have to be very careful about what I said when I was around her.

From Elizabeth's experience of withdrawing from the addiction of my seed, she suggested that I did not take the tin of Ocean Breeze Lip Balm away from Barbara because Elizabeth had suffered sexual urges that she didn't think a sixteen year old girl would be able to handle. I tried to argue that was probably due to the fact that Elizabeth had imbued so much of my seed, but she countered that with the question of whether I was willing to chance Barbara going through the withdrawal that she had gone through. Who wants to cause pain to their own children? Not I.

Three months and a day after I had signed the paperwork to buy the Commune, we were able to move in. Dish and I had been moving stuff piecemeal during that time, so the two of us were able to move the four families in two days. We were exhausted when we were done but I was quite proud of our new residence.

Ashley was not only able to convince Devon to take the contract remodeling the Commune but also to actually move in with us. From my talks with Ashley I found out that she did indeed have an oral fetish because it was taboo to their religion and that Devon over the years was not able to resist her wants, to the point that he was very much pussy whipped but by Ashley's mouth.

Ashley and Devon was also in financial dire straits because of Ashley's spending habits which had matched Ann's. Just as I had cured Ann of her outrageous need to shop, so too did I diminish Ashley's. Devon thought I was up to no-good trying to convince Ashley to spread her legs for me when I offered to help them with their finances, I could have had her whenever I wanted and I had thought about it a few times because she wasn't bad looking, but during this time I was content with Ann sucking me daily.

Since we only had one mortgage that was almost equal to what Ann and I had been paying for our previous house but we had six incomes pooled together the Commune was making money hand over fist and I was, with Elizabeth's guidance, investing what we didn't need while paying off existing bills.

Ann quickly became adept at sucking me to completion so she could swallow my load, but she continued to suck me whenever I would allow her, just to be sucking me; normally in my den while I relaxed watching TV or reading something, Ann would spend the time leisurely sucking me gently. When it came time for my weekly deposit at Dr. Cole's I would pick her up for lunch and have her suck me off in Dr. Cole's parking lot before having her walk the freshly filled specimen container inside. With all of the oral sex I was getting from Ann, I really didn't have a desire to fuck anyone. But that changed.


After we were living in the Commune for over a year, I examined our lifestyle and how we were doing. Financially, we were doing great. The building had no issues that Devon couldn't fix or replace. What made me proud though was the fact that everyone in the Commune was happy; all of the girls lost weight and were actually looking very hot. Teresa and Terry had the ugly moles removed from their faces and were no longer in the 'fugly' category.

Terry did need surgery to remove the excess skin that hung on her from when she was one hundred and fifty pounds heavier. And she was not happy that her tits had lost so much weight while Teresa's boobs maintained most of their original size.

I would call all of the adults to a 'Round Table' session were we talked about any issues within the Commune and ask everyone if they were happy and if not, what would make them happier. All of the females, including Ann said the same thing. They were happy but they wanted more sex, specifically with me.

I did have sex with Dish eventually, about four months after we moved into the Commune. It was really good sex, but not as good as it had been with her mother. We still had sex periodically, but more often than not, she joined in with the Cousins who had taken their sexual frustration out on themselves and Ann.

For a while, after the kids were put to bed on Sunday nights, the vibrators and strap on dildos would come out and Devon and I would watch the mostly Sapphic love in front of us. Devon of course didn't have a say in the matter, Ashley would tie him to a chair and he could only watch as she and the other women went at it. The fact that his big dick was hard the entire time convinced me that he wouldn't have complained even if there wasn't a ball gag in his mouth. Sometimes Ashley would suck him off in front of us, sometimes she would take him back to their suite to fuck and other times she would not give him satisfaction until the next morning.

Dish liked to fuck the girls with a large black strap-on and she loved to make the girls munch her box after she was done plowing them. She definitely had more fun with the girls than she ever did with me.

Ann still wasn't keen on the sex with the girls but her resistance always breaks down. The first time anything happened with Ann and one of the other girls was a month before I slept with Dish the first time; Ann was giving me a blow job on the patio late one Saturday night and Teresa walked out on us. The obvious look of jealousy on Teresa's face was soon replaced by lust as she watched Ann give her best at satisfying my dick. Without me saying anything Teresa stripped naked and started rubbing her pussy while pulling on her distended nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.