Addicted
Chapter 14: My Loving Wife

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14: My Loving Wife - Eddie Spedman thought he was living the American Dream; owned his own business and married to his highschool sweetheart with two wonderful kids. Until a freak event made him realize that he was living the American Nightmare. However that freak event also gave him something he didn't believe in; Sex Slaves!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   MaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow  

My day was fairly normal for me, I went to work and completed three small moving jobs, in between I stopped by Dr. Cole's but only gave her one load for her to make some more lip balm with; I did let her suck what seed remained in my penis afterwards, then I went home and the kids and I had the chili I had made that morning and was in the computer room playing Madden with Chad when Ann arrived home.

When Chad quit sports, Ann complained that he and I never did anything together, which was a true statement at the time but a few years later when Chad and I had our reconciliation; Ann changed her tune and constantly screamed at us when we played Madden. Yes, we were very boisterous while we played, who cared if we were screaming, we were having fun together.

When Chad saw his mother walk into the computer room, I heard him moan, "Oh great" under his breath, sure that his mother was about to go off about our game.

"Move over boys, I want to sit between the two of you."

I smiled at her request, it wasn't something I had asked her to do; I hadn't left any 'suggestions' with Ann about tonight or any other night.

Chad was obviously surprised by his mother's request as he jumped to the far side of the couch so she could have all of the room in the middle.

Ann was very upset with me when I brought home the Xbox for Chad's big Xmas present a few years ago and insisted I take it back but Chad had over heard Ann screaming at me and that night begged his mother to let him have it and Ann relented for her baby. Not so for the leather jacket I had bought for Barbara that year; that she would not yield to, insisting that a thirteen year old girl did not need a leather jacket.

That Xbox was what really bridged the gap that had grown between Chad and I. He didn't care to play sports in real life but he loved playing electronic versions of them with me. This actually led to us shooting hoops outside. Most games Chad was able to wipe the floor with me but I didn't care because we were doing it together.

Ann had started in the middle of the couch and slowly crept her tush closer and closer to me. Ten minutes after she joined us she was plastered to my side and her close proximity started affecting my control of the console game.

Ann didn't kiss me and she wasn't hugging me as much as she was mimicking she was a second skin, the entire time sniffing the air.

"Smell good?"

"No, but I can't help myself." I laughed and went back to losing to Chad. After the quarter ended Ann spoke to Chad.

"Chad, honey, do you mind if I take your father away from your game so we can talk?"

Chad was excited about 'pwning' his old man and was reluctant to let me go because he feared that our 'talk' would end they way the usually did; with Ann screaming at me and giving me a list of chores that took me away from our game time.

"But mom!" He whined.

"It is okay baby. Daddy and I are just going to talk. Promise, you can have him back in a bit."

"Alright. I will save the game dad. Come get me when you are ready to finish getting spanked by me!"

"Will do Chad." And I let Ann drag me away for our 'talk'.

Once we were in the master bedroom, Ann slammed the door behind us and dropped to her knees. Smiling, I didn't say anything as I was curious to what my puri-tyrannical wife would do next. She guided me to sit at her make-up bench but only after she had my pants and skivvies to my ankles.

She didn't hesitate before moving in on my limp dick and I watched her start to lick it. The licking was nice but nothing to cause my dick to fill. Flipping my dick so it laid against my abdomen, she zeroed in on the tip with the grayish mucous was still leaking slowly.

She didn't say anything as she licked; up and down the shaft and swirling her tongue in and around the hole that was leaking. I sat there enjoying her ministrations just watching my wife do what she used to hate.

After a while, blood was starting to flow but I still wasn't hard. And then the light went off in my head. She was still being selfish. She wasn't doing what I wanted her to be doing to me, blowing me; she was licking me while purring like a content cat.

"Ann, did you want to talk about something?"

Not bothering to look up from her treat, "Nope. I got want I wanted right here."

"You just want to lick it? You don't want to have sex or even suck it?"

"Nope."

I felt my anger rise but moved to ebb the flow by changing subjects.

"Ann, why did you schedule a breast reduction appointment for Barbara without talking with either her or me?"

When I had talked to Ann previously about the appointment she walked away from the conversation and did not refute me after I told her to cancel it until the three of us talked about it further.

"Because I was jealous," she replied not looking away from her treat.

"Jealous? Of what? You constantly complain about how your breasts are too big and you are only a C-cup. A small C-cup at that."

"Her abnormal monstrosities garner her way too much attention. She is a freak of nature."

"And you're jealous of that? You don't like to stand out in a crowd!"

"I know, I don't like to stand out at all and yet I am jealous of her and her body."

"But when you were her age, your body was equally hot! You had to beat the boys off of you. Guys drooled every time you walked by flaunting your incredible ass."

"I hated that attention. And yet I loved it. It made me special."

"And you are jealous of Barbara because of a physical attribute that makes her special?"

"Yes."

I really wanted to slap Ann at this point, not just because she was being incredibly petty but she was doing so while she licked my dick like she didn't have a care in the world.

"ANN, you are the parent here!"

"I never wanted to be a parent. I never wanted to have kids! I wish they were never born!"

I couldn't control myself and violently yanked her off of my dick by her hair. I didn't say anything but I am sure the air sizzled around my head. Letting go of her hair, I took deep breathes to even out my breathing and cool my temperature. From what I understood of the effect of my controlling seed, Ann could not help but tell me the truth. I couldn't believe that she meant that, I just couldn't.

"Ann, do you mean that? That you wish the kids, our children, were never born?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"I am a selfish greedy person. As soon as they were born they took money and time and my freedom away."

I sat there dumbfounded. Ann didn't budge, I am sure the urge to go back to lapping me was driving her but she did not touch me.

"And that is why you scream at us, at your kids so much?"

"Partially, yes."

"Partially? What is the other reason or is it reasons?"

"To get back at you. I enjoy making your life miserable."

Over the years I had made jokes about Ann acting just that way, but they were jokes and never did I believe that could be the truth.

"Do you love me?"

"Yes, but I hate you too."

"WHY?!? I gave you everything you asked that I could?"

"You did, but I wanted more. On a good year, you will make maybe forty grand and no matter how many times I talk to you about getting a better job, you stubbornly stick with your stupid moving job. And I hated the fact that you made me pregnant."

"But you were the one who decided to quit taking your birth control pills!"

"My parents had just died within two months of each other. I wasn't thinking straight and by the time I was thinking straight, you had already knocked me up. You took advantage of me and because of those pregnancies, I got the cancer!"

"The pregnancies didn't cause the cancer, Ann."

"Maybe but I really think that was God's way of punishing me for having kids when He knew I didn't want kids and knew I wouldn't be a good parent."

That comment made me roll my eyes wondering how such a smart woman could be so stupid with religion.

"And you can still say you love me?"

"Yes, I tried leaving you twice but each time I would think about how great you were to me and how great you looked and how to please me you would do practically what ever I asked."

"TWICE? You were going to leave me twice? When?"

"Once in our senior year, when I was serious about going to William and Mary and I didn't want to be tied to some jock a thousand miles away; second time was right before I got the cancer."

I thought about those two times; both of those times were rocky times but I knew our love would be able to survive and it did. Except...

"Is that why you weren't really upset with me about the Phoenix trip?"

"Yes. I set that trip up."

"YOU WHAT?!?"

"I worked with Sandra and she was whining about how she needed to go to Phoenix to be with her 'one true love'. There was a guy we worked with who I had become close to." When I gave her a questioning look of disbelief, Ann added another, "Real close. We hadn't gone all the way but we had messed around a bit. He invited me on a weekend get-a-way and after debating it, I decided I would take him up on his offer and if it was a success, I would leave you for him."

I just sat there, mouth gaping as she told her tale.

"I needed a good excuse to get away and then I came up with the plan of getting you out of town and having Teresa watch the kids while I was 'called away because of work'. I paid Sandra two thousands dollars to hire you at the last minute and I told her to keep you preoccupied so you weren't calling home all the time. Sandra was a slut around the office, so I knew there was a chance that you would have sex with her, but I didn't care, I was only thinking about my own happiness."

"You didn't leave me, what happened."

"The things that I liked about Ralph, that was his name, Ralph Abbrogieger, was how suave he carried himself. He always looked impeccable and money was important to him. He also had a dick that was smaller than yours and I liked that too."

"You had sex?"

"Oh yes. It was good sex too. Not great. His penis fitted me much better than yours and I had no issue felating him."

"You willingly went down on him?"

"Yes, twice."

"But you never did it willingly for me! I always had to beg you to do it."

"I liked it when you begged me for it. I liked that I had control over you in the bed room. This is what went wrong with Ralph. I had a new start with him but I missed being in control in the bedroom and he was equally as selfish as I was and I knew I would really miss all the things that you do for me; things that he wouldn't think about doing. I knew it wasn't going to work and I knew that you loved me unquestionably, so at the end of the get-a-way, I called it of with Ralph."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.