Addicted - Cover

Addicted

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Chapter 9: Where Do We Go From Here?

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9: Where Do We Go From Here? - Eddie Spedman thought he was living the American Dream; owned his own business and married to his highschool sweetheart with two wonderful kids. Until a freak event made him realize that he was living the American Nightmare. However that freak event also gave him something he didn't believe in; Sex Slaves!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   MaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow  

Dr. Elizabeth's ass may have been sagging and had its share of cellulite but that didn't mean she didn't know how to use it. Her vaginal control was really good but I wasn't ready to blow my load just yet. I had gotten more sex from Elizabeth in the last two days than I had in the last six months, so I didn't have the urge to blow my stack right away and I pulled out. That got Dr. Cole's immediate attention who turned around looking for her next load and instead saw me zipping my pants up.

What is wrong?

Nothing, get dressed and call your assistant in here.

Yes. She complied as the disappointment showed on her face. I thought briefly about making her add ‗sir', but that didn't strike me right.

You wanted to see me Dr. Cole?

Yes, Shannon; please send this sample to the lab for the tests indicated on the form.

Yes Dr. Cole, will that be all?

Actually, Shannon maybe you could answer a question the doctor and I have been debating. Do you think that roast beef is the best meal you could ever eat?

Shannon gave me an odd look before immediately answering. I don't like roast beef so I would have to say no.

But if I brought in a dish of roast beef, made with my very own personal recipe, would you eat it all if I asked, for me?

For you, yes. Was her reply; flat and with out reservation.

Even though you hate roast beef.

Yes.

Why, if you hate roast beef?

I don't know, because you asked, I guess.

Dr. Cole said that you hate the Beatles too, is that correct?

That caused her to give Dr. Cole a questioning look before she turned back to me. Yes, I can't stand the Beatles. My mom used to play them non-stop growing up.

So, if I told you there was a secret message is the White Album, would you listen to it?

Again the pause and look before answering. If you asked me to I think I could handle listening to it one more time.

You have to listen to it five times non-stop.

That gave her a grimace but she responded with an, Okay.

Thank you Shannon, please send out that sample.

Yes, doctor.

After Shannon left, Elizabeth looked at me smugly. Convinced now that she would do anything you asked?

No, but I am intrigued.

What, you won't be happy until she is sucking you off? Or bending over my desk?

Touché', but no. I have another question for Shannon. I will be right back.

When I looked in on Shannon, she was absently rubbing more of my special balm on her lips while her forehead was scrunched in deep thought.

Something wrong Shannon?

Yeah, I hate roast beef and I hate the Beatles and I can't figure out why I told you I would eat and listen to them for you.

Are you having boyfriend issues?

Not really, I don't have a boyfriend right now; I haven't been ready for another relationship since I broke up with my last boyfriend.

Ahh, living the celibate lifestyle than?

Not really, I still have my vibrator. And then her face went pale as she looked up at me, realizing what she had just told me.

Does it upset you want you just told me?

Well, yeah, I don't know you!

Even though you know that you can trust me?

Well, yeah.

That is fine Shannon, you are a great girl and you can trust me and you don't need to worry about eating roast beef or listening to the Beatles, I would never make you do that.

Okay. And the scrunchiness on her forehead went away.

I am going to go say goodbye to Dr. Cole, so have a nice day.

That cheered her up, Thanks you too.

Elizabeth was reading something on her computer when I re-entered her office but knew from my grin that I was satisfied.

What did you find out?

That I have to be careful with what I ask.

With Great Power comes Great Responsibility.

Until I use it to fuck everyone in sight, eh?

Ha, you could use it for just that.

But I think if the girl does not want to, she will remember that she doesn't want to and call the cops on me afterwards.

There is that, I have been thinking about your wife, does she snore?

Yes, ever since she let herself get really out of shape, she has been snoring, but the same is true for me. Why?

When she is sleeping, you might be able to put your seed on her lips.

So she can wake up and scream at me some more?

If successful, then she won't be screaming at you now will she?

That really isn't a recommendation a doctor should be making.

I know, but your case is so unique, your seed is breaking all the rules...

And you can't resist breaking a few of your own.

Sad but true. I understand that I could lose my license and possibly face jail time, but this is so cutting edge, so unbelievable that I think it is worth doing.

Then again, if it is true, how could you stop yourself?

This while not plausible, would make a viable defence on my part.

Okay. Do I use the balm or the actual sperm?

Actual sperm would be my guess; her apparent resistance to your sperm due to its smell would indicate that a stronger dose is required. Or you could opt with putting the balm on her lips but that will probably take multiple applications and how many times do you think she will let you wake her up in the middle of the night?

Damn, you have me excited about all of the prospects that are suddenly in front of me.

Does that mean I can bend back over my desk?

No, strip and ride me; when I am ready you can jump off and swallow.

Yum, now that sounds like a plan, my pussy is drooling for your cock.

I lowered my pants as I watch Elizabeth disrobe again. Actually, when you are naked, put your lab coat back on, unbuttoned and get over her and started riding.

She wasn't kidding about her pussy being drenched because she slid straight down on my pole as soon as she had positioned herself above me; the arms of my chair prevented her legs from going any lower so she pivoted her legs on the arms of the chair, allowing her to lift her feet off of the ground and slam her pussy all the way down. We both grunted from her exertion.

Flexing her thighs, she was able to lift her pussy up a few inches before letting gravity drop her heavily back down on me. She was able to do this six or seven more times, each time both of us moaned our pleasure. She was not a spry gymnast and the last time she flexed her thighs to raise her hips she continued until her feet were back touching the ground and after catching her breath, we moved to her armless desk chair and she proceeded to ride me in a more traditional fashion.

While she was doing her part, I was feasting on her tit flesh. Her areolas were stretched across tip of her hanging boobs and her nipples were mostly just bumps in the middle of her areolas and I loved them. So full and soft and wonderful to nibble on.

The slobbering attention I lavished on her tits didn't get much of a response out of Dr. Cole, so I nipped the left one.

Ouch! Came her reply as she stopped at the peak of her up motion, the look of pain all over her face. She did not like what I had just done.

Do you want me to stop with the nipping?

No, you can do anything you want, just let me swallow your seed! And went back to lowering her deftly squeezing pussy on my man stick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.