Addicted - Cover

Addicted

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Chapter 7: I Have the POWER!

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7: I Have the POWER! - Eddie Spedman thought he was living the American Dream; owned his own business and married to his highschool sweetheart with two wonderful kids. Until a freak event made him realize that he was living the American Nightmare. However that freak event also gave him something he didn't believe in; Sex Slaves!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   MaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow  

The next day I get another call from Dr. Cole's office; Shannon said that it wasn't an emergency this time but Dr. Cole would still like to see me if possible. I told her I had a couple of hours free at lunch time and would be there around eleven, eleven thirty.

Shannon gave me a queer look when I entered, so I asked her if everything was alright, she hesitated before stating that Dr. Cole religiously took her lunch with her husband from eleven thirty to one but today she made an excuse to see me and had her cancel the rest of her appointments for the afternoon. I wanted to ask Shannon if she thought the good doctor was cheating on her husband with me, but I knew that answer.

Elizabeth wasted no time, once she shut the door behind her; she took off her white lab coat and pulled off her turtle neck sweater, showing that she was not wearing a bra. The turtle neck also hid the hickeys all along her neck and down to her nipples. I couldn't help myself and asked if she had fun last night. She grabbed another sample container off of her desk, shaking it as if to say, 'we have some unfinished business' before telling me that yes, her husband took real good care of her last night, just as he always does before she engulfed my hardening rod.

I let my self savor her talented mouth before I got down to the business I was interested in, asking her if she found anything out or did she get greedy and devour the second sample last night. She stopped what she was doing to confirm that she did what I told her and used the second sample to run tests on; in fact she was actually rather productive. She wanted a third sample to send out for tests that she couldn't do at her office and if I was willing, she would also like another sample for her palate. I asked her to tell me what she found out and if she couldn't talk with my stalk in her mouth then to stop the sucking until she was done telling me what she knew. She was not to be deterred from enjoying herself on my dick, but she did pull back from the sucking and concentrated on licking with the tip of her tongue, all of the sensitive spots she could find.

She did think that my sperm was indeed addictive but that she thought it was limited to be addictive orally and rubbing it in the skin doesn't seem to be very effective, nor did she think vaginal insertion would have an much of an effect, but she wasn't sure why. She theorized that the high levels of pheromones in my semen was the main culprit causing the addiction but that the pheromones hitting the olfactory glands was not strong enough, but the supplementary gray liquid being produced seemed to make the pheromones much stronger to ones sense of taste, which is why she wanted to send the next sample to an outside lab.

When I asked her if she figured out anything else, she paused for a long moment and then released the real kicker. She wasn't sure but from what she experienced with me yesterday and some chemicals she thought she detected in the sample, that someone who imbues my sperm would be susceptible to my wishes and commands.

That one took a few minutes for my mind to wrap itself around; during my silence Elizabeth wasted no time lavishing my leaking dick with her exquisite oral attention.

"Why do you think that my sperm will give control over another person?"

Elizabeth didn't pause to answer me until she had taken me all the way to the root twice in quick succession. "Two things, the strength of your pheromones in your sample and each time you asked me a direct question yesterday, I had every intention of lying or disguising the honest answer from you, I definitely was not going to admit that I had scarfed down, let alone touched one of your sperm samples, but I couldn't lie to you. I just couldn't. After my husband satisfied me last night, well actually, we got done early this morning, I still couldn't sleep as my mind replayed everything we said, and how my first response was to tell you the truth even with responses that I had agreed to lie to you about. The outside tests should confirm what chemicals are active in your sperm but I am pretty sure it is going to come back filled with something akin to what is found in the so-called date rape drugs, only more potent."

"Is there a possibility of this coming back to haunt me? That some company or even the government will want to test me like a guinea pig?"

"No, your sample will not contain anything to reference you; the item number will be a six digit number I am going to think of on my own. No social, no name, no address will be connected to you."

"Thank you."

Elizabeth muffled a 'your welcome' when she went back to deep throating my dick. I wasn't ready, my mind was on too many other things than sex, but damn did she feel good.

"How long will this leaking last? How long will the effects last?" Dr. Cole didn't pull my dick out of her throat to answer; she just looked up at me and shook her head; she didn't know. I had more questions but I wasn't sure if any answers were known so I let myself get distracted by Elizabeth's excellent technique and soon I was announcing the pending explosion out the tip of my penis. At the last possible moment she pulled her mouth off and I filled the sample container. The three small dollops that missed and landed on her hand, Dr. Cole promptly licked up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.