Addicted - Cover

Addicted

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Chapter 5: A Father's Nightmare

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: A Father's Nightmare - Eddie Spedman thought he was living the American Dream; owned his own business and married to his highschool sweetheart with two wonderful kids. Until a freak event made him realize that he was living the American Nightmare. However that freak event also gave him something he didn't believe in; Sex Slaves!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   MaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow  

I was relieved that my wife was not home because I wasn't in a mood for listening to Ann scream because if she did then I thought, rightly so, the torment I felt for cheating on my wife, would dissipate. That scared me because if I didn't care about our relationship enough to cheat on it, why would I stay in such a failed marriage? Sure the ultra tight pussy that Ann gave me sporadically was tighter then a virgins, but was it worth it all? Would the kids be better off if we weren't together? That was a question I was not ready to face. So I made sure the kids were doing all right before showering and going to bed early. Chad was fine as always. Homework was never an issue with him though I disappointed him by not playing a game of Madden with him.

Barbara on the other hand, was not so fine. I found her in the family room crying her poor little eyes out. As soon as I sat down next to her she put her head on my chest and really let the waterworks out. Growing up, I thought Chad was going to be the emotional one since he was such a mamma's boy and Barbara was my little tomboy. Then puberty hit and Chad started to sprout and that extra size seemed to buoy his confidence. Barbara also sprouted, going from my little girl to my little woman. She also sprouted something that Ann never had much of on the top side. Ann was flat chested and bloomed a bit more each time she had a child and then when she gained weight after the cancer they got to their current size, a size that I am quite happy with and I would be happier still if she allowed me to play with them more.

What Barbara sprouted made me worry. She was bigger than Leticia was in high school. Much bigger. While at the same time being much smaller all around; she has literally been called a freak, which has made her cry for hours when her breasts started to really grow a couple of years ago. I stood by her, consoling her whenever she needed it. I also cried because I recognized my little girl was gone and I would have to be careful around her. I was her father, but I was also a male and her body was trying to give the outrageously proportioned Barbie doll a run for its money and I used to love Barbie as sprouting boy.

Thinking someone else had called my baby girl a freak, I caressed her hair while shaking my chest back and forth, rocking my baby. When the water works slowed I asked if she wanted to tell me what had bothered her. She said no and I went back to rocking. A bit later, she spoke the words I dread to hear. "It was mom." I had tried talking to Ann about her yelling at the kids so much, but she ignored me. How much more could I let her do that to them?

"We got in an argument. She wants me to have a boob job."

"WHAT?!"

"She wants me to have a breast reduction."

"Do you want to have a breast reduction? Are you still harassed because of your chest?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.