Addicted - Cover

Addicted

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Chapter 2: Infidelity Flashback #1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Infidelity Flashback #1 - Eddie Spedman thought he was living the American Dream; owned his own business and married to his highschool sweetheart with two wonderful kids. Until a freak event made him realize that he was living the American Nightmare. However that freak event also gave him something he didn't believe in; Sex Slaves!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   MaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow  

I remember when we were seniors in high school; Ann wanted to go check out William & Mary as a prospective college. She left over Spring Break with three or four other seniors leaving me looking forward to a long boring weekend, except I got a call from Leticia Gladfelter. Leticia had moved from West Virginia to Suffolk County the previous summer and for some reason her parents were moving back this weekend and Leticia called to ask if I could help her with a few things.

I knew Leticia because she had joined the football's training squad; students who help out taping and un-taping the players, stuff like that. Leticia was every bit the blonde bombshell. She wasn't the smartest girl I met, but with that full sized body she had, including the biggest set of who-who's at the school, not to mention her sweet voice, she didn't need smarts to be wanted by every guy at the school.

When I got to her place, she only had a few things for me to help her with, none of them something I would say required a need for my presence. When I asked her about it, she told me how she had been attracted to me the first day she saw me and really wished she could have been my girlfriend. I told her that I thought she was an unbelievable girl, which was not an exaggeration at all, but that I was committed to Ann and couldn't risk losing her.

Leticia gave me a hug and I just held her for what seemed like forever. Leticia was at least five foot eight, incredibly voluptuous, shapelier than an eighteen year old had the right to be and she felt so different than Ann, who is only four foot eleven and at the time was flat chested and wiry. Leticia's hair smelt of strawberries and being in her arms had me floating away to another world. Finally she looked up at me with her mind-boggling gorgeous eyes and asked me to make love to her so she would have a wonderful memory of Virginia. Her parents would be gone until late that night and they would be leaving tomorrow or the next day. She promised that she wouldn't tell a soul if I would just make love to her.

Love is not the answer to what we did. She made me feel sexually like I have never felt before, especially not with Ann. Once I agreed to do it, Leticia stripped us naked and did not let me go until four hours had passed. For such a voluptuous girl, she was very flexible, talented and she didn't stop craving my body. I peaked three times, twice in her mouth, where she swallowed every drop, which was a first for me; she said that is how she practiced safe sex.

I pounded her the first time and she had me pull out so she could suck my seed out and the second time she was riding me like a cowgirl; when I told her I was close she hopped off and went to town. Both times knocked my socks off. The last time I came, she told me not to stop and I ejaculated deep inside her. I didn't want to leave her side, but I heard someone downstairs and I didn't want to get caught up there with a naked Leticia laying all over me. Leticia took me downstairs, but she only put on a large t-shirt, that wasn't large enough. It only reached to her hips and I could see her dirty blond hair peaking out from the hem when she walked. Leticia's parents were waiting for us in the sitting room by the front door that was cluttered with packed boxes for their impending move.

I remember to this day what Mr. Gladfelter said to Leticia. "So baby, did you enjoy yourself?" Leticia kissed me on the cheek, told me thanks for everything, and then jumped on her daddy's lap, hugging him, telling him it was wonderful. With I am sure a stupid look on my face; I walked out of that house with Mr. & Mrs. Gladfelter smiling at me, thanking me for coming over while Leticia hugged her daddy.

When Ann came back that Sunday, I was beside myself with regret. Regret that I cheated on Ann and regret that it was such a phenomenal experience. Were most girls like that? Don't get me wrong, I love having sex with Ann, that vice grip of a vagina of hers feels like she is trying to rip my manhood off every time, but the rest of Ann's body just lays there while she concentrates on me ripping a layer or three of her internal skin off. The missionary position is Ann's way of choice, though once in a blue moon she will let me do her doggy style for a bit before flipping back over.

Oral sex is something that she does grudgingly, only after I beg and ask until she does it simply to shut me up. After all these years, I wondered why I continued to ask her to do something that she would do for all of two minutes before she would beg off complaining her mouth was sore. Yes, Ann was quite terrible at it, but she certainly enjoyed it when I did it to her.

She was weird about my going down on her though, she loved it but she wouldn't let me do it that often. I called it my 'desert' and constantly said I wouldn't mind having some. She would laugh and call me a silly boy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.