Addicted
Chapter 1: The Seed

Copyright© 2009 by Pariahsolo

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Seed - Eddie Spedman thought he was living the American Dream; owned his own business and married to his highschool sweetheart with two wonderful kids. Until a freak event made him realize that he was living the American Nightmare. However that freak event also gave him something he didn't believe in; Sex Slaves!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   MaleDom   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Doctor/Nurse   Big Breasts   Slow  

I blame everything that happened on my insurance company. Granted it was a cheap insurance plan with a cheap company but because of that crappy plan, only one urologist who worked remotely close to where I lived took my insurance and that urologist started the roller coaster ride that my life has been for the last two years.

I grew up in Suffolk County, Virginia. Because of my size, I was a star football and basketball player in high school and I married my high school sweetheart. My name is Eddie Spedman, not Edward, but Eddie, you could blame that on my hick parents but I don't. Eddie isn't that bad, not like Alfred or Harold, which were what my parents thought about naming me in honor of their father's.

I am a big guy; sadly my athletic days are well behind me and I am a tad out of shape. Still, I am a hair from being six foot five and I weigh about two hundred and seventy pounds, which is only fifteen or so pounds more then my playing days, but it is enough to allow my gut to attempt to catch up with my chest in size. But, because of my job I am very busy which helps keep my weight from ballooning.

I married my high school sweetheart and yeah, I would agree that was probably the biggest mistake I ever made. If only I still didn't love the bitch. My wife Ann, formerly Ann Patricia Pryell, also of Suffolk County, Virginia, wasn't a cheerleader or homecoming queen. She was an athlete like me, short, compact and a fireball. Volleyball was her sport of choice. I mouthed off to her once during our Senior Year about how girlie volleyball was, so she asked me to field a few of her serves. After she damn near took my head off four times and I had had enough to profusely apologize to her.

Physically, life hasn't been good to Ann; she bore me two children by caesarean and then cancer caused her to have a hysterectomy, so now her belly has two scars with the larger one going from one side of her hip, across her pelvis to the other side. The doctors told her that she would never again have a flat stomach because of the shredded muscles, which I miss but it is not the end of the world. She of course complains that her belly is way too big, but she doesn't do anything to reverse how her belly has grown over the years; not even when a lady she never knew asked her when the 'baby' was due. Instead she berated the lady for assuming her belly meant she was preggers.

Together, Ann and I have created and raised two wonderful children; Barbara and Chad. Barbara is the angel of my eyes and more. Yes, I spoil her, but no more then I spoiled her mother, which the more I think about it, was a major mistake. Chad was my buddy growing up and I was a bit disappointed when he gave up on sports, but he made that decision in his adolescent years and I did not force him to play in any sports after that, even though physically, he will have my stature. No, Chad is very much a geek and a momma's boy. It was rough when he first went through puberty, but we have come to an agreement and I could not want a better relationship with my son.

Okay, enough background noise, like I said, the turn of events that caused such a drastic change in my life was the crap-tastic insurance company I was using. I had gotten sick, which since college was something that I never did. Business was slow with my small moving company, an off shoot of 'Two Men and a Truck', so to make extra money on the side I agreed to sign up to be a medical guinea pig. It was a simple enough deal, I pop a pill three times a day and track my urinary system; you know, was it easy or hard to piss, that sort of stuff.

Only I got sick. I called the number the testing agency gave me, talked to a doctor who didn't think much of my issues, but said he annotated them down. The third day of losing my lunch (and breakfast and dinner), I decided to self medicate myself because I couldn't work, no work meant not paying bills and I couldn't have that. I had some left over meds in the medicine cabinet from when I blew my knee out in college and had to see a doctor, a few years ago I had an infection in the knee, so I had some left over antibiotics. I made myself a nice cocktail of four or five different pills, including some potent painkillers and went to bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.