The Nobles Abroad - Cover

The Nobles Abroad

Copyright© 2009 by ppr128

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A mother and son, isolated from the culture around themselves, find solace in each other.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

It seemed an eternity, but finally the shower went silent, the sound of rushing water fading away. I lay on my mother's bed, gazing up at the ceiling. Last night- and this morning- had been amazing, and now I was to have something incredible, something I wanted so badly it almost hurt. And as I thought about it, my cock twitched, bobbing about. My mother walked back in then, giggling at the sight of her son's shaft doing its best to imitate a cobra's hypnotic weave.

She stood there, hair slicked down with water. Her skin was still slightly damp, and she wore a fluffy cotton towel wrapped around her torso, hiding from those high, firm breasts to the immaculate reaches of her upper thighs. "Aww," she cooed. "Is that for me? Very nice. But mommy's got a surprise for you, too, baby."

I sat up, attentive to her. She smiled at me through the glasses that somehow, in defiance of logic considering her beauty without them, to magnify many times over her charm. She reached up to where the towel was twisted about her, slowly slipping it away from her body, down, down...

To reveal her naked sex, glistening. I realised why she had been so long in the shower; she had been shaving herself for me. I was awestruck, and she let go of the towel, kneeling down beside me. "Oh, wow," I breathed, in unconscious imitation of my mother's most common expression of surprise. "That's amazing. But," I rushed to point out, desperate to make sure she knew I would have found her desirable no matter what, "it was amazing before, too."

She grinned at me, idly stroking my cock. "Oh, you're too kind to your old mom."

"Old?" I challenged, wrapping my arms around her, drawing her down on top of me as I lay back on the bed. "Old is for things that are useless. You're not old, mom. More like ... like a good wine. Matured to perfection, as they say."

She slapped me playfully, two fingers across the nose the way a puppy might be corrected to some minor indiscretion. "Flatterer. And are you all talk and no action?"

I furrowed my brow, and she took pity on me, with a sigh. "Didn't you want to go down on me?"

My eyes bulged. "Of course, yes!" I exclaimed, more than eager to make love to her with my mouth.

"Ah, such enthusiasm," she parried, a twinkle in her eyes. We scooted around on the bed, positioning a pillow beneath her buttocks to lift her hips up and make it easier for me, this first time at least. And as I stooped between her legs, she gave me the directions I needed to please her- how to lick her, when to slide my tongue up inside her, what to do with my hands. And when she was sure of me, confident in my ability to follow her will, she asked me to lightly, ever so gently, nibble at the hard nub of her protruding clitoris with my teeth.

And as I did, her hips bucked wildly. She was orgasming! Exactly as I had wanted her to do ... and as she did, there was a trickle of fluid, mucky and sweet, evidence of how good I had made her feel. I lapped it up eagerly, laving at her glistening sex with my tongue until she finally pushed my head away, too sensitive to bear any more stimulation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.