A Soldier No More - Cover

A Soldier No More

Copyright© 2009 by hotwetnshaved

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My sister waited for me and gave herself to me.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister  

I saw her the second I walked out of the arrivals passage, I saw the tousled blonde hair and the frantic wave as she spotted me, I barely had time to let go of my baggage trolley when she hit me, all five foot nothing of blonde hair and legs.

Her mouth was every bit as sweet as I remembered it and she'd worn that special perfume I liked, she was kissing me, squeezing me, crying and laughing all at the same time.

"They wouldn't tell me that you were on the flight" she laughed, "I was going frantic wondering"

"You know the army kid" I laughed with her, "They probably didn't know themselves"

"I think you'd better put me down" she said, "People are looking"

"Let 'em look, you feel good in my arms"

"It's not that" she giggled and put her lips to my ear to whisper, "I'm naked under my dress"

"Ooh princess" I grinned, "And we've got a three hour drive before I can see for myself"

"Wrong smarty pants, I've booked us a hotel"

She had too, the Heathrow Hilton no less, judging from the disapproving looks I got whilst checking in, I guessed they weren't too used to having sun blackened soldiers in desert camouflage grace their hallowed halls, but I didn't care in the slightest, I was home!

The suite was out of this world, I'd never been in a place like it, we walked round checking it out, Nikki clinging to me like a limpet while I kept stroking her fabulous little bottom through her thin dress, we got to the bedroom and she giggled as I growled lecherously,

"Want to try the bed out?" she said softly as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed herself into my body.

My body responded instantly for the first time in six months and she giggled as she felt my prick rising under my trousers, but a knock at the door interrupted any lustful intentions I had.

Nikki giggled and went over to open it as I poured myself a stiff drink from the mini bar, I heard her laughing behind me and turned to see the top of her head behind the biggest bouquet of flowers I'd ever seen in my life before!

"Flowers?" I laughed, "Bloody flowers?"

"They're from mum and dad" she said softly and handed me a card, "Here, read it"

"Dear Mark, we could never condone what you and your sister are doing, but we both cried with relief when Nikki told us you were coming home, we love you both very much, be happy" it was signed, mum and dad!

"Do you think they're coming round, you know beginning to accept us?"

"No sadly, but you can't blame them Mark"

"I don't blame them at all" I replied, "I just wish things could have been different"

"Yes me too darling" she said wistfully, but cheered up when I took her into my arms and kissed her,

"You really are naked" I exclaimed as I lifted the back of her dress and cupped her pretty little bum cheeks, "I thought you were kidding"

Her tongue snaked between my teeth and she scrabbled at my shirt, I kicked my boots off and unfastened my trousers, she moaned with desire as my prick sprang free, I was still trying to kick my pants off as her mouth engulfed me,

"Oh Jesus Nikki" I gasped, "Don't darling, please it's been too long, far too long" but she was having none of it and held my gaze as she slurped and sucked like a child with a lollipop.

I had no warning, so I could give her none, I just came and spurted jet after jet of hot creamy spunk down her throat, I could hardly believe it, I remember calling out her name, I can remember that my legs gave way and then blackness!

"You're still alive then"

I was in bed and Nikki was next to me, propped up on one elbow staring at me a smile on her pretty face,

"Oh God" I groaned, "I'm so sorry darling" but she hushed me with a finger to my lips,

"I knew you'd do that" she said softly, "In fact I'd have been disappointed if it had been otherwise"

"Eh?"

"Well you got rid of sex months worth in one go and of course God knows how long you'd been traveling to get here, I could see in your eyes that you were exhausted and I was right wasn't I?"

"Yes I was but --"

"No buts bruv" she laughed, "There's a do not disturb sign on the door, I've drawn a lovely hot bath with loads of smellies in it, 'cos let's face it, you need 'em, I'll call room service for breakfast as soon as you're ready and then I'm taking you back to bed and I'll expect to be shown how much you've missed me"

I growled and she giggled deliciously as I got up and padded naked towards the bathroom,

"Mark?"

I turned and saw her lying there on the bed stark naked, legs wide open and a finger gently stroking her lovely hairless cleft,

"Don't be too long"

In spite of what I knew was waiting for me I luxuriated in the first bath I'd had for six months, I washed my hair and then washed it again, the shampoo and conditioner felt great, even the soap smelled special, I washed thoroughly, everywhere and I loved it, it was something that most people do every day, but I vowed never again to take it for granted,

I was shaving when she called that she was ordering room service and breakfast would arrive in ten minutes, I opened the bathroom door to answer but I just caught a glimpse of her sexy little ass clad in tiny white panties disappearing back into the bedroom.

My prick stood to attention at the sight and it was still upright as I donned a robe in answer to a knock on the door a few minutes later, she was obviously dolling herself up for me so I let the guys in with the breakfast trolley and earned myself a grateful smile when I tipped them what I thought was the going rate, but I guess it must have been a lot more judging by their smiles and effusive thanks!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.