Reluctantly to Mars - Cover

Reluctantly to Mars

Copyright© 2009 by sam177

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A shy nearly reclusive librarian winds up as a very public figure as a crewmember of the first crewed mission to Mars. Not only does she have to deal with unwanted publicity, but theres also other surprises waiting for her. Codes will be updated when I get there in the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Space  

The next morning Samantha woke to the beeping of the com system. Grumbling she went over to it and turned it on. "Yes?" she asked moodily.

Elizabeth couldn't help smiling. Samantha obviously wasn't a morning person. "Good morning Sam. Did you sleep well?" she asked.

Samantha mumbled "Good morning" in return still half a sleep.

"Sam we need you to give us some readings and then you can go back to sleep okay?"

"Okay" Samantha reluctantly agreed.

After walking Samantha through the readings again Elizabeth said, "Very good Sam. We're almost done."

Samantha frowned.

"Now we need you to go down to stasis chamber and give us the readings on the pods okay?"

Samantha's frown deepened. "Do I have too?"

"Yes I'm afraid so"

"How am I supposed to give you readings from down there?"

"In the cabinet to your left there should be a headset"

Samantha looked around and finding it took it out, turned it on and placed it on top of her head. She pulled the microphone down and said, "Can you hear me?"

"We can hear you just fine Sam. You can use the headset when you're down in the cellar. I'll tell you how to activate the com system in the stasis chamber when you get down there."

"Okay" Samantha said with a sigh.

Once she was in the stasis chamber. Samantha shivered as she felt her nipples stiffen. She felt confused by her body's reaction to being in the chamber. The room gave her the creeps but she could feel the warm heat of arousal beginning to build. She shook her head to try to clear it as Elizabeth told her were to find the chamber's communication controls and then walked her through reporting the pod's life since.

By the time Samantha had finished giving the readings for all eight pods she was breathing heavily. Her breasts felt hot and swollen, nipples erect and aching to be touched. Between her legs, her wet pussy also begged to be touched as she squeezed her thighs together in an effort to relieve some of the tension. She prayed Elizabeth couldn't hear how ragged her breathing had become.

Elizabeth, and everyone else in the control room, did know however. Many had experienced the effects for themselves. Those who hadn't heard about it from those whom had.

Dave said, "She's getting hot now" only to have Elizabeth smack him in the back of the head and glare at him. A few of the others also glared and hissed at him to "Shut up!" Dave blushed and ducked his head.

Elizabeth closed the communications circuit and glared at Dave. "I don't need to remind you that if Samantha finds out about the pheromones and decides to quit we can all kiss our jobs good bye do I?"

"No Ma'am" Dave said bashfully. "I'll be more careful in the future"

"See that you do" Elizabeth said icily. "I have no intention of filing for unemployment anytime soon. And if I do I won't be the only one."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.